Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students)   Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students) - Page 4 EmptySun May 20, 2012 3:25 am

(( I'm going to wait for Dean to post before I give a reply ;o ))
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students)   Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students) - Page 4 EmptySun May 20, 2012 5:26 am

((sorry I didn't reply earlier, my mom had me doing yard work -_-))

Dean raised an eyebrow, elemental based magic was volatile even when channeled through a wand, the idea of people handling it without one was slightly unnerving.

"Impressive," Dean agreed, "But it sounds dangerous."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AislingFairy89

PostSubject: Re: Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students)   Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students) - Page 4 EmptySun May 20, 2012 5:47 am

(( I hate yard work xD ))

Eli listened to their comments, nodding his head.

"Impressive and lethal as well if one is not careful." Eli's red eyes glanced at John before nodding.

"Yes, I am a bender. It would explain my vast knowledge on the subject, now wouldn't it?" Eli was being serious, he wasn't trying to come of sarcastic. He needed to remember that people here weren't as educated in Benders as Asian people were. Oh well, he'd explain anything if they asked...

Well, almost anything.
Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students)   Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students) - Page 4 EmptySun May 20, 2012 7:36 am

John smirked a bit. "I suppose it would," he said before taking a sip of his drink. Whether or not he was trying to be sarcastic, John found his statement amusing. Yes, that would explain how he knew so much, though it didn't automatically make him a bender. John wouldn't point that out though, not at the moment anyway.
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students)   Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students) - Page 4 EmptySun May 20, 2012 7:59 am

"Sounds like more trouble than it would be worth," Dean commented, like most aspects of magic he found a lot of it to be more effort than necessary.

((sorry for such a lame post, I'm juts not feeling well and it effects my mental abilities))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students)   Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students) - Page 4 EmptySun May 20, 2012 8:04 am

Eli was starting to like Dean. He honestly had a good head on his shoulders.

"It is. Benders have caused wars and battles for a long time. Though, Benders themselves never started them." Wizards jealous of their abilities did.

(( It's totally okay, I know what you mean <3 ))
Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students)   Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students) - Page 4 EmptySun May 20, 2012 8:21 am

John pursed his lips. He had never heard of such wars, which was really starting to get to him now. Maybe he'd go to the library after this and research this subject a little more. He hated the feeling of unknown knowledge. "Well, that's a shame," John shrugged. It really was though; benders must have had it pretty rough, everyone probably wanted their powers. John couldn't help but shiver at the scary thought of Voldemort having such abilities.

[yeahhh, my post is lame too. D: ]
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students)   Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students) - Page 4 EmptySun May 20, 2012 9:23 am

"Well I'm officially depressed," Dean deadpanned, he hated talk of wars and battles and would do just about anything to avoid the topic.

"Perhaps we should avoid such dark topics."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students)   Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students) - Page 4 EmptySun May 20, 2012 9:34 am

Eli chuckled, he really did like the guy. He might even try to find him for future reference to talk about stupid things that came to mind.

"Then how about you start a topic?"
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students)   Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students) - Page 4 EmptySun May 20, 2012 9:43 am

"Puppies," Dean said without thought, nonsensical topics were more entertaining to talk about anyway.

"My father got a doberman puppy just before I left, he decided the shop needed a guard dog, but the way he treats the thing it's going to grow into the biggest suck on the planet."
Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students)   Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students) - Page 4 EmptySun May 20, 2012 11:00 am

John let out a little chuckle. He wasn't too fond of animals, but he did think dogs were pretty cute. His niece occasionally reminded him of a yappy puppy dog, so that must have been the reason. "I've never had a dog," John admitted. He was sure that was probably weird, but maybe not too uncommon. "They're cute, I suppose, I just am horrible with animals." He rubbed the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students)   Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students) - Page 4 EmptySun May 20, 2012 11:10 am

"So am I," Dean crossed his arms, "That's probably why my father waited until I was gone to get one."

"Dogs are too dependant and I am too easily distracted," he confessed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students)   Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students) - Page 4 EmptySun May 20, 2012 11:27 am

"Never had a dog." Eli added, seemed like they were the three dogless amigos.

"Never wanted one all that much..." Except the one he left in his room as he went to the party. He would've scowled if he didn't want to give away his little mutt in his room but he wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students)   Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students) - Page 4 EmptySun May 20, 2012 12:02 pm

"Well, aren't we just an interesting group," John laughed, running his hands through his hair. "Don't own dogs and don't want to." Though, he thought to himself, Peter had mentioned wanting one. It was just too much, though, and he knew how John didn't do animals well. Perhaps one day, just not any day soon.
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students)   Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students) - Page 4 EmptySun May 20, 2012 12:37 pm

"Yes, terribly interesting," Dean drawled sarcastically, he knew himself to be the complete opposite of interesting. He was a single man, going on his thirties who fixed cars for a living.

He spared a glance about the room, at the many professors milling about, all having their own lively conversations. Yes, he was probably the least interesting person present.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students)   Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students) - Page 4 EmptySun May 20, 2012 12:49 pm

"I wouldn't call not wanting a dog interesting, but whatever... flies your kite?" Eli furrowed his eyebrows. That didn't sound right. Had he said the phrase wrong? Ugh, to hell with English.

He let out a string of curses in Chinese as he folded his arms.
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students)   Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students) - Page 4 EmptySun May 20, 2012 12:53 pm

Dean laughed, "Floats your boat. You were close though."

The string of Chinese that left the other man's mouth bewildered him for a moment, then he shook his head, deciding that he just didn't want to know.
Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students)   Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students) - Page 4 EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:29 pm

John was still mildly amused. He glanced down at his watch, noting the time. It was getting pretty late and, to be honest, he was looking for any reason to leave. It wasn't because he didn't like the people there, but more because he was tired and there were too many people there for his liking. "Well, I really hate to just leave, but I'm incredibly exhausted. Hopefully we'll see more of each other." John smiled before excusing himself and heading back toward his room.

[ugh, I just have no John inspiration. Haha, so, yeah, he's just gonna leave. D: ]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students)   Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 4:57 am

Eli was half tempted to follow after John, this get together was really more of a stand to the side of the room and watch as the more socially active people talk while you felt awkward in your skin together kind of thing.

"Any plans so far?" Eli asked Dean, unsure if that would be awkward to ask.
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students)   Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 6:19 am

"Plans for...?" Dean questioned, his only current plan was to get through the year with his sanity intact.

((sorry for the patheticness, I'm at Casa Loma in Toronto and the fact that the first xmen movie was shot here has me bouncing off the walls Very Happy))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students)   Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 6:50 am

"The year?" Eli asked, horrible at instigating a conversation.

((I lamed too ))
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students)   Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:00 am

"Oh well, I guess adjust the curriculum more or less. I'm pretty sure the last professor hadn't been in the muggle world since the 1920s."

Dean's predecessor had left plenty of information, but it was all outdated, he wasn't surprised that so many pure bloods thought muggles were still stumbling around in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Sitka Pelekai

Sitka Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students)   Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:04 am

Sitka smiled at Miranda and then he gave his look at the brunette.. "I don't think I had the pleasure miss Mallery.." he smiled taking her hand and kissing it softly.. then he chuckled looking around.. "This idea of a party it's great! We should do this thing more often!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93

PostSubject: Re: Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students)   Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:27 am

Eli chuckled.

"Sounds about right, when you have someone teaching for a long period of time they don't necessarily update what they have to teach." that was the understatement of the century.

"Well, I'm going to head to bed, I have a class to teach in the morning. I'll see you around." Eli said with a small wave before leaving the room.
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students)   Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:20 am

Dean returned the wave but stayed where he was, he wasn't tired yet, too much caffeine in his system for that. Besides, people watching relaxed him.

After a while a yawn over took him and he decided to give in to his body and go back to his chambers, he may as well get some sleep while his brain was going to let him.

With that thought in mind, he sluggishly walked out of the room and back towards his chambers, where a warm bed was waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students)   Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next