Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

History of Magic Classroom [Only Slytherin and Ravenclaw]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

History of Magic Classroom [Only Slytherin and Ravenclaw] Empty
PostSubject: History of Magic Classroom [Only Slytherin and Ravenclaw]   History of Magic Classroom [Only Slytherin and Ravenclaw] EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:28 am

Raphael is waiting his students while read a book. It would be more stimulating to be reading all day but the job is the job. He hope to see good students of other years, and he have the hope of this year with Slytherin and Ravenclaws like sutdents, he can to have an extraordinary class. Futhermore, This houses are the best, the most intelligents and Raphael is sure that they are more interesting in the history of dark Wizard, his specialty, that the gryffindors and hufflepuffs.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic Classroom [Only Slytherin and Ravenclaw]   History of Magic Classroom [Only Slytherin and Ravenclaw] EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 7:03 am

(o.o i didn't see this xDD shit sorry xD)

Evaine walked threw threw the doors glancing around the classroom she was the first one there? "Huh?" she shrugged her shoulders not caring long as Leroy was the last to come and not bother her. Sighing Eva rubbed her neck taking a seat in the middle of the classroom, not once has she bothered seeing the teacher. the ravenclaw was lost in her thoughts about everything that's happen since she's gotten back "Hmm." she lightly growled. Lifting her head up her eyes glanced at the teacher, her eyes widen. She had this feeling she saw him before but where?
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic Classroom [Only Slytherin and Ravenclaw]   History of Magic Classroom [Only Slytherin and Ravenclaw] EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 7:14 am

Leroy fixed his shirt before walking into the classroom, he didn't know why he had to bother going to this class. It's not like he already knows his history of magic unless this teacher was going to teach the dark side of magic, maybe just maybe he'll be inserted in staying threw the hole lesson. Once he entered in the class room his eyes glanced around, nodded at the teacher then spot his lovely lady. "Hmm." his lips curled into a devilish smirk walking over towards Miss. Moonblood "Is this seat taken." he said grinning at the girl. Good the teacher was busy reading his book and Eva's little 'boyfreind' wasn't there to stop him. Sitting next to the Ravenclaw girl he put his arm around her, pulling her close towards him.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic Classroom [Only Slytherin and Ravenclaw]   History of Magic Classroom [Only Slytherin and Ravenclaw] EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 8:09 am

"Oh just fucking great." the ravenclawed mumbled as she heard Leroy's voice, why can't she have a day to herself with out him wanting to mess with her? "Yeah it's taken by Jim now go away." she snapped growing at Leroy, she didn't need this. Things where already going out of control with her emotions with Jim. But he didn't lesson to her and sat down next to Evaine placing his arm around her pulling her close towards him "Leave me alone!" she yelled picking up her book and smacking Leroy in the face. Quickly standing up she hit him again and again and again with her book "Get a clue, leave me alone.". Rolling her eyes she walked up in front of the glass room sitting where the teacher could see her.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic Classroom [Only Slytherin and Ravenclaw]   History of Magic Classroom [Only Slytherin and Ravenclaw] EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 8:12 am

Jim rolled his shoulders, trying to work out the kinks in his muscles. He wasn't exactly looking forward to this class. History of Magic was his worst class, what with all those facts and names and dates to remember. And he could feel himself getting antsy as the full moon drew nearer. He found himself looking out windows almost constantly now, regardless if it was day or night. When he walked into the classroom however, who should he find but Evaine smacking Leroy with her book. He gave a wry smile. Good for her. "Thanks for that, Eva. Saves me the trouble of hitting him," he said as he walked over to sit beside her.
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic Classroom [Only Slytherin and Ravenclaw]   History of Magic Classroom [Only Slytherin and Ravenclaw] EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 8:19 am

The slytherin growled that Eva would even hit him with her book like that, seeing her little boyfriend came in the room he glared as the two on them sat in front of the class room. "Get a clue ha." he chuckled to himself, standing up he walked over towards them picking up Jim by his shirt "Got something to say to me?" he asked, growing at the ravenclaw boy "Didn't think so." he threw him on the ground. His hands reached up gripping tightly onto Eva's shoulders lifting her off the ground "Remember bad little girls get punished Evaine." he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic Classroom [Only Slytherin and Ravenclaw]   History of Magic Classroom [Only Slytherin and Ravenclaw] EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 9:10 am

Evaine glanced up at Jim "I thought here you over slept." she giggles "Don't worry I promised to help you in this class and i will." raising her hand, she winked at Jim before turning her head back towards the teacher. About to lean on Jim's shoulder Leroy picked Jim off his seat by his shirt "Roy leave him alone, please." she cried scared that he'll hurt Jim badly "Got something to say to me?" , Eva bit her lip seeing the look on Leroy's face. "Didn't think so." he threw Jim on the ground "Jim." she cried jumping out of her seat to check on him, Leroy reached out grabbing a hold on Eva's shoulders lifting her off the ground. "Remember bad little girls get punished Evaine." , closing her eyes in fear she tried reaching in her pocket for her wand.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic Classroom [Only Slytherin and Ravenclaw]   History of Magic Classroom [Only Slytherin and Ravenclaw] EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 9:14 am

Jim wasn't fast enough to spit out a witty retort, and Leroy ended up throwing him on the ground because of it. His head smacked against the stone floor and he saw stars for a moment as he tried to push himself up. That was gonna leave a mark. He saw Evaine struggling to get out of Leroy's grip and even though his head was still ringing, he ran over to try and help her. "Let go of her, asshole!" he yelled as he pulled on his arm, trying to get him to let go. "You always pick on people weaker than you. How about you go for somebody your own size?"
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic Classroom [Only Slytherin and Ravenclaw]   History of Magic Classroom [Only Slytherin and Ravenclaw] EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 9:23 am

leroy squeezed tightly on her shoulders causing her pain, her arms twiched from pain "Don't tell me your scared, what happened to the firey Evaine." he grinned "Let go of her, asshole!" the ravenclawed yelled as he pulled on Leroy's arm, looking down he grinned at his comment "Are you challenging me? James Hawkins?" he said, his grin got wider as he pushed Jim down again. Turning his head back towards Eva he put her down, letting go of her one shoulder. Gently gripping onto her chin "So you don't think about helping your boyfriend." he took her wand. "Now how about a little kiss for goodluck?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic Classroom [Only Slytherin and Ravenclaw]   History of Magic Classroom [Only Slytherin and Ravenclaw] EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 5:50 am

Aileen walked into the history of magic class. It wasn't one of her favorite classes, but at least all the students were smart and not some foolish Hufflepuffs or Gryffindorks. Ravenclaws were defiantly less annoying. And such good study partners. she thought as she looked around. Only to see Leroy push away the ravenclaw boy she had seen around. He had some filth in his bloodline and wasn't worth her time.

A single brow was raised as she watched her fellow Slytherin approach Evaine and take her wand before asking for a kiss. Now that was a bit odd, then again Leroy was a skirt chaser.

"Really Leroy?" she said calmly, her face bored. "Are you so desperate that you're going after a halfblood?" she asked before rolling her eyes and looking about for a seat. "And here I thought you had good taste." With that she spotted a seat near the middle of the class and went off there to sit. It was an ideal location for that class.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic Classroom [Only Slytherin and Ravenclaw]   History of Magic Classroom [Only Slytherin and Ravenclaw] EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 11:11 am

Brieanne walked into class, leaning on her crutch as she glared at Leroy. "You never do learn your damn lesson, do you?" she snarled, not caring that a teacher was present. She moved towards him, growling, "I'm gonna kill you, you bastard.."

Taking her crutch in her hands like a bat, she swung at him, hitting him square in the back twice. "Get the hell of off my friend! I thought you would've learned your freakin' lesson after what I told you in Potions class, you idiot!" She hit him again, whipping out her wand for good measure, "I dare you to mess with them again. I don't care that there's a teacher in here, and I could care less. I am gonna make a damn believer out of you today, Leroy Eliton."
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic Classroom [Only Slytherin and Ravenclaw]   History of Magic Classroom [Only Slytherin and Ravenclaw] EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 11:21 am

Todd strode into class, immediately spotting the conflict in the middle of the room. He made his way towards the group, his calm flooding out of him and being replaced with cold fury when he saw Leroy. "Oh, not today, shitcake," he muttered under his breath, coming to a stop beside Brieanne and slipping his wand out of his pocket, though he couldn't help delivering a punch to the shoulder. "Hey, jackass, mind getting your dirty hands off our friend?" he spat, eyes narrowed icily.
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic Classroom [Only Slytherin and Ravenclaw]   History of Magic Classroom [Only Slytherin and Ravenclaw] EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 5:56 am

Leroy rolled his eyes at Aileen when she comment saying she thought he had good taste "I do but she's not completely.. broken" he grinned. Leaning in to kiss Evaine, Brie happened to come in the room and punch his back "Son of a.." he growled, letting go of Evaine. He pulled out his wand thinking of the first spell that came to mind "Stupefy!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic Classroom [Only Slytherin and Ravenclaw]   History of Magic Classroom [Only Slytherin and Ravenclaw] EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 6:01 am

INMOBILUS -cried Raphael pointing with his wand to the girl who seemed to want start a fight and after to the boy who was harassing to the girl who had enterd first. For a while had been pretending to read while observed students enter with their ridiculous conversations and discussions. But, a Fight? In his class? Never! When they was inmovilized, he got up.
-Where do you think you are?- He said frowning to the girl -Name and House, Madame, and you, Monseur -said looking to the boy

*Oh God* Thought Raphael *Godnnes they are Ravenclaws and Slytherin if I had taken Gryffindor they are killing each other in the first class...*
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic Classroom [Only Slytherin and Ravenclaw]   History of Magic Classroom [Only Slytherin and Ravenclaw] EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 6:07 am

Evaine hit Leroy once his back was turned. She jumped over the seat checking on Jim "are you alright?" she asked kneeling down in front of him.
She turned her head looking at the teacher, why did he yelled at Brie? Leroy started it in the first place "Hey she was only trying to help."
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic Classroom [Only Slytherin and Ravenclaw]   History of Magic Classroom [Only Slytherin and Ravenclaw] EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 6:20 am

Leroy growled even more that evaine hit him and got away 'damn it!" he crused. Putting his wand back up he looked at the teacher "Me? Leroy Eliton the 3rd, house Slytherine." he said proudly then looked at Evaine "her? the lovely useless halfblood Evaine Moonblood.. Ravenclaw.." he smirked down at evaine.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic Classroom [Only Slytherin and Ravenclaw]   History of Magic Classroom [Only Slytherin and Ravenclaw] EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 8:34 am

"I'm fine, don't worry," Jim muttered to Evaine as he got to his feet. "The only one you should be worrying about is you. Are you okay?" He turned to Leroy. "You're lucky you don't break her wrist again, asshole, or I'd beat you so hard, you'd be nothing but a quivering mass of pathetic shit on the ground." His palm smacked into his wrist, not caring the teacher was involved now. If Leroy made a move towards Evaine, he was gonna get it.
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic Classroom [Only Slytherin and Ravenclaw]   History of Magic Classroom [Only Slytherin and Ravenclaw] EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 8:48 am

Leroy walked over towards Jim and Evaine "Is that a challenge? Hawkins." he smirked. "You might have gotten lucky last time but never again, do you hear me." His voice rose in volume, his grip tightening on his wand "Now tell your girlfriend to step aside or I'll make her."
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic Classroom [Only Slytherin and Ravenclaw]   History of Magic Classroom [Only Slytherin and Ravenclaw] EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 12:43 pm

Brieanne was at her boiling point at that moment, glaring icily at the teacher. "Where do I think I am? Well, honestly Professor, I don't care. THAT douchebag," she glared over at Leroy, "has been harrassing my best friend Evaine for too fuc-- FREAKING long. What, did you expect me to be a deer in headlights spectator and just LET IT HAPPEN?! My MERLIN, you teachers are so unrealistic, it's insane!"

She rolled her eyes as he asked for her name and House, lifting her chin up and looking him directly in the eye, "Brieanne Devereaux. 7th year. Ravenclaw." She paused for a minute, almost growling her sentence, "If you're going to expel me or something, please, be my guest. I don't care anymore. I'd rather get expelled for standing up for someone than something actually deserving of expulsion."

At Leroy's advancement towards Evaine and Jim, she whipped out her wand again, pointing it at him, "Incarcerous!" she spoke, thick ropes appearing out of thin air and binding around Leroy. She kept her wand at the ready, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic Classroom [Only Slytherin and Ravenclaw]   History of Magic Classroom [Only Slytherin and Ravenclaw] EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 2:40 am

The raven haired girl rolled her eyes at Leroy's response. Not entirely broken, as if that was a proper reason. He's like Sinbad that way. she thought, rubbing the scare on her arm that was hidden by her robes sleeve. Aileen merely watched the interaction with a bored expression. That was until it began to escalate. Another Ravenclaw came into the room, and attacked him.

Blue eyes widened as she further watched it all escalate, the other Ravenclaws jumping to defend their friend who was being harassed. And before Leroy could counter, it seemed the professor took notice and shouted out a spell towards the dark skinned girl and Leroy. With a frown, Aileen looked towards the professor who seemed pretty furious. Great. There go house points. she thought as she sent a small glare towards Leroy. What had he been thinking? Doing this kind of stuff when the professor as in the room?

And saying things like useless halfblood! It was as if he was asking for points being taken away. Even still when it appeared to be picking more fights with the Ravenclaw. "Eliton I suggest you silence yourself before you make us loose all our house points." she spoke out, her eyes flashing in warning. The fact she called to him by last name showed her anger and displeasure at him. He was a Slytehrin for goodness sake! Surely he had better tact and stealth than that?

(Um brie, didn't the prof hit you, and leroy, with an immobile spell? meaning can't move?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic Classroom [Only Slytherin and Ravenclaw]   History of Magic Classroom [Only Slytherin and Ravenclaw] Empty

Back to top Go down

History of Magic Classroom [Only Slytherin and Ravenclaw]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: