Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students) Empty
PostSubject: Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students)   Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students) EmptyThu May 17, 2012 3:39 pm

Guglielmo felt proud. Yes, the fact that he was in Ravenclaw, didn't change him and his behavior. Perhaps, Guggy was just trying to live with a littl' fact about his dead brother.
What did Wolpe this time? Sent invitation to teachers to a party, 'cause Guglielmo wanted not to go from one class to other and talk with professors, but made them meet in one place. This place became his Astronomy classroom. Preparing place for this unusual event wasn't hard as Guglielmo thought, well, maybe it was because of magic wand and spells.
"Great," muttered Wolpe, looking at the results of his work. Bottles of alcohol were standing on the table with sandwiches, differents sorts of dessert, and also glasses filled with champagne. He was only waiting for first guests
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students)   Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students) EmptyThu May 17, 2012 4:56 pm

Miranda slipped quietly in the room, eyes darting around. She had gotten the invitation and been intrigued by the idea. It would be the perfect opportunity to mix the new teachers in with the old. And, hopefully, it would help her befriend a....human. True, she and Belle had had a pleasant conversation, but that was still far from friends. She smiled at the display of food and dessert and...was that alcohol?
She frowned slightly but then decided it didn't really matter. What the other teachers did on their own time was their own business. She noticed a tall, thin professor with dark hair standing off to the side, watching her silently.
She smiled uncertainly at him.
He was older than herself and taught Astronomy, obviously. They had never really conversed and had only met when she had first started. At least, she thought so.
Back to top Go down
Belle Mallery

Belle Mallery

PostSubject: Re: Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students)   Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 2:33 am

A party sounded like a good idea to Belle. What a fun way to meet the other teachers! And to reacquaint with some old friends as well. It had been ages since she had last been in the Astronomy classroom. It seemed a little different to her as she walked inside. Maybe they had remodeled it a bit since she had been a student? She didn't know. "Oh, Mr. Wolpe, isn't it?" she asked as she walked up to the tall man. "Belle Mallery. It's nice to meet you." She shook his hand politely. She wondered if he had been teaching here long. He certainly held himself with confidence. She spotted Miranda nearby. She smiled and gave a little wave. "Hello Miranda!" she called from across the room. She did enjoy the blonde's company and she hoped maybe they could become good friends in the future.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students)   Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 2:44 am

The first guests came in, and Guglielmo smiled gently to ladies, sayin':
"Ah, gentlemen! Ladies! I'm charmed," his voice sounded so sharp and so relaxin' that some newcomers seemed to sighed silently. Well, first party - first nerves. At that time man gave to Belle Mallery a glass of champagne, addin':"Please, Belle, call me Guggy. Not like Gucci, no, I'm not that muggle stylist. And you," taking another glass of champagne, professor of Astronomy came to Miranda, "Must be Miranda Melgrove. I'm sure you won't be against Mel, am I right?"
As suddenly he noticed one shadow which began to grow from the floor and soon was watchin' at alive brother with wide grin on his face.
"Wolpe junior," muttered Guggy, turnin' to Bartholomew,"What have you forgotten here?"

(((OTHERS! Join party, don't be so shy, I'll serve everybody xD)))

Last edited by Guglielmo Wolpe on Fri May 18, 2012 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students)   Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 2:54 am

(( I can't join until Jayden finishes the thread with me XD So, we'll be late arriving ;o ))
Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students)   Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:45 am

John stood outside of the Astronomy classroom for a moment, still deciding whether or not to go in. He wasn't what one would call a social flower. He enjoyed the confines of his classroom, free to study whatever books he wanted and to write his own. John stuck his hands in his pockets, still not moving. He contemplated every calculation of going in here before finally letting out a sigh. It was probably for the best - he really did need to meet other teachers. The only people he interacted with couldn't just be Peter, Molly, and Vanessa; his eleven year old son, his sixteen year old niece, and the perpetually fifteen year old ghost whom he was in love with. Yes, he needed to interact with people his own age (even if technically, Vanessa was a couple years older than he was).

So, John pushed opened the door and, with his gangly legs seemingly moving about all over the place, walked into the room. There were already a few people here, though all of their names escaped him. As mentioned before, he really didn't interact with many of the other professors and he hadn't exactly studied their names - it wasn't important, at least not at the time. Out of the corner of his eye, by the man he assumed was the host, he noticed another being - a ghost, but he found himself disappointed when it wasn't Vanessa and so he paid it no heed.

John stopped for a moment. Well, now that he was in here, what should he do? There were many possibilities, but none of them were really the ones he wanted to take. Perhaps he should grab a drink - not that he drank, especially not wine (he hated wine), but at least to have something in his hands to occasionally sip, if he so desired.

[Awkward John, awayyyyyy! :3]
Back to top Go down
Belle Mallery

Belle Mallery

PostSubject: Re: Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students)   Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:58 am

"Guggy? Amusing nickname." Belle giggled. She noticed that Guglielmo was talking to someone and saw that it was a ghost. Her brow furrowed, trying to remember if she had seen it before. But his name didn't come to mind. But, ghost or not, it was in her nature to be friendly to everyone, even if they weren't technically alive. "Hello there," she said, smiling at the ghost. "Nice to meet you." She heard the door open and saw that another teacher had walked inside. Mr. Smith? Yes, that was his name. She remembered Jayden mentioning him. "Don't be shy, come join us!" she called, waving him over. "Plenty of room for everyone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students)   Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:40 am

Here he was- flirtin' with girls again. Grinnin' widely, ghost appeared right in front of face of his elder brother, answering:
"Yo, bro," Wolpe jr looked first at Belle, and then at Mel,"You'll never change. But anyway, you'll still be for me naughty and bad Guggy- guy. By the way, for those who don't know me. Bartholomew Wolpe, brother of this weirdest creature, ha-huh. You can call me Bartho."
Bartho laughed loudly and then turned around, lookin' how Guglielmo changed astronomy class for party. All desks were taken away as chairs, but some left only for party and all needed stuff, including two dynamics. The smooth jazz was heard - not so loudly, not so annoying. Wolpe junior smiled and then appeared next to shadow, lookin' down on outside territtory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students)   Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 7:38 am

Eli moved into the room after smuggling the puppy into his room. He tried to act nonchalant but felt a little weird being around all of these adults. He was used to teen, people around his age. He felt like the baby of the room.

"Hey, Belle." He perked up, seeing the brunette after giving a shy wave to the new astronomy teacher he had tea with the other day. Eli felt a little bit like a fish out of water.
Back to top Go down
Sitka Pelekai

Sitka Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students)   Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 8:00 am

((Sitka is not a teacher... buuuut he's on the staff! XD I hope it's ok! ^^ He likes to party! XD))

Sitka walked near the Astronomy's classoom.. He could hear some movements inside the room and looked in.. There were some teachers and seems that there was a party there.. He smiled joyful and walked in calm.. He didn't know what was going on but that interested him a lot..

Rubbing his hands Sitka watched around, looking for a familiar face.. He blinked when he saw Miranda and waved his hand to catch her attention..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students)   Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 9:52 am

Dean wandered into the Astronomy tower, there were already a few teachers mingling about and he wondered for the millionth time why he had come. He wasn't really a party person, so he didn't know why he had bothered, he had to constantly remind himself that these were his coworkers and he should at least appear social.

He leaned against a wall and shoved his hands in his pockets, choosing to observe rather than interact.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AislingFairy89
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students)   Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:10 am

One of the female professors was calling him over and since John was such a nice guy, he obliged. He was here to socialize and that's what he was going to do. He needed to make more friends. John withdrew his hands from his pocket as he made his way over to the small group. He did feel a little awkward, especially in this situation. He wasn't known for going to parties of any kind really.

"Hello," he greeted her. She looked slightly familiar and it was very possible that they had gone to school together, she seemed about his age, but he still couldn't quite place her name. "I'm John Smith." He greeted her. He'd ask for her name, but it would only come out as rude - he was a nice guy, but sometimes he sounded rude. It was odd, really. So, he'd just assume she would give her name as well.

A few more professors had joined the group and John stood, like a tall awkward giraffe, just waiting for something to happen or some sort of conversation to start up.
Back to top Go down
Belle Mallery

Belle Mallery

PostSubject: Re: Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students)   Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:24 am

So Belle had been right. John Smith was his name. He seemed nice enough, even if it looked like he had a nervous look in his eye. "Belle Mallery. Herbology teacher." She smiled. "You teach...Transfiguration, right? Or is it Potions? Forgive me if I don't remember. I feel like our staff has grown a bit since last year." She gave a little laugh. She heard somebody see her name and saw that it was Eli. "Hey there," she said, smiling as she remembered her conversation with Jayden about him. Although she could see why he had fallen for the guy. He was cute. She spotted Dean leaning against the wall nearby, which wasn't too unusual for him. He had never been terribly social, even in their school days. She did wave at him though, showing that he could join the little group if he felt like it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students)   Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:40 am

Eli gave a smile to Belle and looked over at the man she was talking to.

"Hello, I'm Eli Ezra," He internally patted himself on the back for getting name placement correct in English, "I'm the Potions teacher this year. Might I implore as to who you are?" Eli had made his mouth a bit smaller, not really wanting to smile all that much. The crowd of people was a bit suffocating for him, class room he could deal with. Most, if not all, girls were smaller than him. But here people rivaled and went past his height. He felt almost intimidated.

And by God Eli Ezra lashed out if his 'intimidation' radar went off to high. He tried to not make his discomfort known.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students)   Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:17 pm

Miranda thanked Guggy and glanced awkwardly down at her champagne.
"Hello, Belle. It is good to see you again."

By the way, for those who don't know me. Bartholomew Wolpe, brother of this weirdest creature, ha-huh. You can call me Bartho."
Miranda giggled at the ghost's remark. "How do you do, Barho."

She tried to keep up a charming smile as more and more people joined the group. But there were simply too many to keep up with. She knew most of them from previous years teaching together.
"Hello, John. How is your year starting off?" She smiled up at the handsome professor.
Before he could respond however, she noticed Sitka enter the room. A broad grin lit her face.
"Sitka!" She called, gesturing for him to join them.

Last edited by Miranda Melgrove on Fri May 18, 2012 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students)   Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:44 pm

Dean returned Belle's wave with one of his own but chose to stay where he was. He felt safer taking stock of those present before introducing himself, it was something he had always done, he was usually able to get a fairly good impression of people before ever speaking to them this way.

He spared a glance at the table filled with alcohol and sighed, wishing he had brought some coffee along with him. He had never been overly fond of alcoholic beverages, he had long ago decided that one addiction was enough.
Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students)   Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:44 pm

"Nice to meet you Belle; yes, I teach Transfiguration alongside Professor Andrada," He gave her a small smile. "So you teach Herbology? I wish I could say I was good at that class, but every plant I've ever owned has died, much too quickly might I add." John shrugged. It was true. He was horrid at Herbology and Care of Magical Creatures. It was almost surprising that he was a good father with the way he couldn't handle plants or animals - except when using them in class, but those animals were small.

John turned to see the newcomer, a younger man with short black hair and red eyes. He made a mental note of how interesting that was and wondered to himself whether or not he was a metamorphmagus. He gave him a smile, as he did with all of his greetings. "Nice to meet you as well Eli. I'm John Smith, Transfiguration," he repeated. He'd probably sound like a broken record by the end of the night, but that's what happens when you stay cooped up in your office since the school year started.

[ ah, is Miranda talking to John? I can't tell. D: ]
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students)   Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:52 pm

[haha sry! accidentally wrote his animated name rather than his rp name!!!! Razz fixed it!]
Back to top Go down
Belle Mallery

Belle Mallery

PostSubject: Re: Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students)   Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 2:00 pm

"Oh, that's too bad," Belle said, pouting a little. "Well, I guess that's better than being the student who gets attacked by every dangerous plant in the greenhouse. I swear, those plants can pick out who will startle the most. Too bad they can't be taught like animals." She laughed. "That would be interesting, training a plant like a dog or something. I'll have to look into that. I remember having fun in Transfiguration, though. Some of the cuter animals were amusing to play with when the teacher wasn't looking." There had been one class when they were turning rabbits into slippers and a couple of the girls had gotten in trouble when they were trying to sneak a few of the animals out of the classroom to keep as pets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students)   Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 2:04 pm

Eli almost scowled at the word John spoke. Transfigurations. His worst area.

"Nice to meet you." He said, trying his best not to physically wince when a blonde hair woman called another person into the already large group. Eli decided he'd leave the big group. There was a guy standing by himself over in the corner. Yeah, seemed like a lot better of an idea.

Eli left the bigger group with a small wave as he made his way to the man that seemed clearly as inept in talking to other people as he was.

"Hey, I'm Eli Ezra. I teach Potions." He introduced himself lamely and a bit more bitter than he had previously. The amount of people in the room was putting him on a bit of an edge.

[[ /claustrophobic lolwut ]]
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students)   Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 2:05 pm

Miranda flinched at that. She had never liked the use of animals for transfiguration. She understood the need, but it didn't mean she had to like it.
Miranda laughed at that. "Rabbits would be horrible to keep in the dormitories! They can be such a mess and destroy EVERYTHING!"
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students)   Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 2:11 pm

Dean looked at the man who had introduced himself with a bitter tone of voice, the dark haired figure looked at least ten years younger than himself, Dean would have thought him to be a student if he hadn't stated that he was one of the potions professors.

"Dean McCoppin, Muggle Studies Professor," Dean introduced himself with a slight nod of the head.
Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students)   Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 2:12 pm

[haha, that's okay. ^^ I just wanted to double check.]

John turned to the other woman, smiling, unsure of her name. "Ah, yes, the first year's always the hardest though, isn't it? Hardly had anyone show up to my first class, it was a shame really," he shrugged. He had been excited, but it was hard work all the same. He enjoyed it, though, even if only three girls showed up to his first class. Next time he'd be giving detentions.

"Yes, that sounds horrible," John laughed. He'd hate to be attacked by plants; how would you explain that? Where did I get this black eye? Oh, a plant. Yes, that wouldn't make him or anyone else sound like a wimp at all. John just chuckled at the thought, perhaps he'd just continue to stay away from plants completely.

"Yes, Transfigurations was always fun; though, it was hard to get some things past Professor McGonagall. I swear, she had eyes everywhere. Good thing I was good at it or I would have hated that class," John laughed. He gave the younger man, Eli, a smile - he seemed to be a little uncomfortable.

"If you don't mind, I'm going to go grab a drink, I'll be back in a moment's time," John excused himself, turning to walk toward the refreshment table. Something weak, he preferred, and something a little on the fruitier side that way it didn't burn his throat - yes, John Smith was a weakling as well as a lightweight. No need to get too much alcohol in his blood system; it would be bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students)   Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 2:16 pm

"Muggle studies? Interesting." Eli spoke, blinking, "Which parts do you prefer to teach? Or are you a more well... rounded individual in teaching of that class?" The fire bender was unsure of what exactly Muggle studies taught. It seemed different in every country he had ever lived in and most times it confused him while other times it interested him.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students)   Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 2:19 pm

Miranda smiled encouragingly at John. "Yes, the first year IS tough, but you'll get a hang of things quite quickly. Oh and I didn't properly introduce myself. Miranda Melgrove, Care of Magical Creatures." She extended a hand, the untouched champagne still in her left hand. "What brought you to Hogwarts, John?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students)   Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students) Empty

Back to top Go down

Party?! In astronomy classroom?!(Tag: teachers and students)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: