Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First day of Teaching (Raven & Gryff) Holli's Classroom

Go down 
AuthorMessage

First day of Teaching (Raven & Gryff) Holli's Classroom Empty
PostSubject: First day of Teaching (Raven & Gryff) Holli's Classroom   First day of Teaching (Raven & Gryff) Holli's Classroom EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:00 am

Holli looked around to see that everything was in it's place. She had set up the crystal balls, tea, tarot cards, and every element from the earth to teach her students. Holli decided to wear her white dress that went to mid thigh with her white high heels. Holli looked around and said with a smile as she looked to see everything in place, "Very good. I can't wait to teach these students, now that everything is in it's place." Holli sat on her desk with her legs crossed and waiting to see the students to come in her class.
Back to top Go down
Minister of Magic
Admin
Minister of Magic

First day of Teaching (Raven & Gryff) Holli's Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day of Teaching (Raven & Gryff) Holli's Classroom   First day of Teaching (Raven & Gryff) Holli's Classroom EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:10 am

Please tell me you read the desc.? XD
It's Alliss' class first. <3
I shall delete this post once you make me aware you have read it sweetie <3
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsau.rpg-board.net

First day of Teaching (Raven & Gryff) Holli's Classroom
Page 1 of 1