Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden }

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jayden Andrada

Jayden Andrada

But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden } - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden }   But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden } - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 12:00 pm

Jayden chuckled, "Yeah, but you know how humans are, if someone has a different opinion than theirs, they get arguementative and turn it into this big thing. And who you fall in love with isn't a choice. Which is why I decided to go against what my family said, and to live how I wanted. I wanted to be with men, so I went off to be with men. Of course, this choice resulted in my father disowning me, and my uncles swearing to kill me, but no matter, I can take them anytime." He smiled widely,"So anymore questions? You still confused?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden }   But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden } - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 12:06 pm

"I do not have any questions that involve that anymore." Eli didn't want to pry, but was homosexuality frowned upon? It must have been if people were debating the cause of it. Did people believe it to be like a cancer? That wasn't so...

"Well, actually... why do people scorn others for this? Or that... I'm unsure which word should be used without becoming insulting." Eli said, trying to keep a straight face, he didn't want to feel like a failure with the language he tried so desperately to master.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Andrada

Jayden Andrada

PostSubject: Re: But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden }   But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden } - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 12:20 pm

Jayden pursed his lips. This topic wasn't one of his favorites. "Well, maybe peoplesay it's unnatural. They say that only a man and a woman should have intercourse, not two men or two women. They say we're all damned to go to hell and burn for eternity. But, most of the time, they say it's unnatural and disgusting. So, as usual, whatever a human finds strange, he hates it for it unfamiliarity."

He gave the other man a curious look, "You've never heard anything about homosexuality before? Anything at all?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden }   But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden } - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 12:33 pm

"Well... not really." Eli had to dodge this topic as well as he could. How did he explain why he hadn't? Wait, use the foreign excuse. Usually that one stopped the questions.

"I'm from china." He stated, maybe that would throw the man from asking anything else about why he didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Andrada

Jayden Andrada

PostSubject: Re: But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden }   But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden } - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 1:12 pm

Jayden smirked, "I know for a fact that there's homosexuality in China. I know many chinese homosexuals and transgenders. It may be underground, but I know that it exists in that country."

His blue gaze studied Eli, "You were very sheltered as a child, weren't you? That'd be the only possible explanation for you being so, for the lack of a better word, ignorant about this subject."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden }   But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden } - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 1:19 pm

Eli bit his cheek, he'd let something slide.

"I was not taught about it. But I am by no means, sheltered." Nor was I ever a child. I've seen more violence in my life than you'd ever see three life times over. Eli's mind gave him that information. He had been taken at three and worked until he turned nineteen. He never did have a childhood. Train, study, write, train study, write. Never left time of anything to explore other topics that were not covered in Tensen's books.

Back to top Go down
Jayden Andrada

Jayden Andrada

PostSubject: Re: But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden }   But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden } - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:43 am

Jayden nodded, feeling slightly embarrased for being wrong, "Ah, sorry. Well, atleast you're somewhat educated now, yeah? Now you'll know the reason if you get the googly eyes from another male!" He smirked at Eli.

(Sucky post, but meh. Should we end the thread soon, and get to the party?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden }   But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden } - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:53 am

"The what?" Eli asked, giving Jayden a very confused look.

"That isn't contagious I hope."
Back to top Go down
Jayden Andrada

Jayden Andrada

PostSubject: Re: But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden }   But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden } - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 3:32 am

Jayden giggled, his hand coming up to muffle the sound, "How cute! No, luv, it's not a disease. Googly eyes is a metaphorical term for when someone is looking at you in a very flirtatious, lustful or a very loving way." It amazed and charmed Jayden how the man next to him could know so little about western world. But, he didn't think of that as a bad thing, as others would. Instead, he thought of Eli's innocence as..adorable and cute. It made him want the man even more. But at the same time, it didn't. Because Jayden knew he wasn't innocent, he was probably one of the most corrupted (in a good way) people in the school. And if he affected Eli and his innocence, well. Jayden would feel like the worst person ever.

"I don't think you'll have to worry about catching the googlies. Unless you like someone?"

....Ok, so even though he says he doesn't want to corrupt Eli, doesn't mean that the redhead doesn't want to know if he has competition or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden }   But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden } - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 3:44 am

So it's not a disease, it's a gesture of amiability? Eli thought to himself, giving a slow nod in understanding. The word felt weird in his mind though. googly. It felt disgusting to think about so he shoved the word as far away into the abyss of his mind as he could.

"I don't think you'll have to worry about catching the googlies. Unless you like someone?"

Eli thought about it for a moment. Did he? I mean... he liked her. But she left without a trace, he'd given up on ever finding her. But he wasn't ready to move on even after a little over six years.

"No, at the moment I do not... like anyone. But, this is a professional setting, liking one another is a recipe for an upmost disaster." Eli commented, thinking about the likely hood of finding anyone here. Zero to none in his case. He almost wondered how long it would take some of them to out right avoid him once they learned of his past. Well, he'd hide it as long as possible until that day.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Andrada

Jayden Andrada

PostSubject: Re: But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden }   But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden } - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:31 pm

Jayden couldn't help but feel happy when Eli said he didn't have feelings for anyone. That meant no competition for him, and his chances of being with the man were even larger.

...Actually, it seemed a bit unlikely, now that Jayden thought about it. Eli had no idea what homosexuality was, and the idea of him indulging in one, especially with Jayden, didn't seem probable. Which was a good reason for Jayden to be an optimist.

He smiled at Eli, "Well Eli, I hope that changes for you someday. Everyone needs love in their life. And even though Workplace releationships do indeed equal disaster, it's still love, yeah?" Jayden shrugged, "I wouldn't mind dating a co-worker, just as long as it's only between us and not the whole school. And if we broke up, it ended nicely, not in a fight-filled, ugly way."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden }   But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden } - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:35 pm

"Or they could just up and leave you." Eli muttered out, standing up taking his coffee with him.

"I need to head out, I'll speak with you another time if I see you around." Their conversation had turned awkward and Eli did the only thing he knew how to do in awkward situations.

He fled.

(( YES ELI LEFT fjnsndsklds ))
Back to top Go down
Jayden Andrada

Jayden Andrada

PostSubject: Re: But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden }   But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden } - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 4:31 pm

Jayden blinked slowly,not having expected Eli to leave so suddenly. He thought that they were having such a nice conversation....

He waved at Eli's departing figure slowly, feeling slightly dejected. "Bye, see you later."

Once the man left the room, Jayden sat in the chair, staring at the floor, a contemplative thought on his face. With a sigh, he also got out of his chair and left the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden }   But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden } - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden }
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2