Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jayden Andrada

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jayden Andrada

Jayden Andrada

Jayden Andrada Empty
PostSubject: Jayden Andrada   Jayden Andrada EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:08 pm

Name: Jayden Andrada
Sex: Male
Date of Birth: August 25
Race: Human
Blood Status: Pure-blood
House: Gryffindor
Residence: A flat in London; Hogwarts
Desire: To live his life to the fullest
Fear: To be killed torturously by his family

Representation of your Roleplay Character:
Hercules
Jonathan Rhys Meyers

Speciality:
As he is a transfiguration professor at twenty-three, it’s obvious that he is excellent at the subject. He does very well with dueling and defensive magic, as well as making potions.

Limitations:
Jayden was at one time extremely promiscuous, to the point where sex with a random stranger became addicting and dagerous. Before he could screw his life up even more or get an STD (it's miraculously that he already hadn't), he stopped going to the clubs and bars and taking random men home. Jayden is very bad with Divination and Arithmancy as well. Another weakness of his is cute men.

Wand / Magical Items:
Beechwood; Dragon Heartstring core; nine inches

Personality:
Jayden is a very out and flamboyant homosexual man and proud of it. He is not ashamed of who he is, nor is he bothered by the reactions of others to his feminine ways. His flamboyant nature also causes him to be somewhat vain, as he spends much of his time in the morning beautifying himself mentally and physically. His beauty products could fit in their own trunk. He loves being a headturner and sometimes wears tight clothes to show off his body.

Jayden is very flirtatious, and will bat his eyelashes at any male that he finds attractive enough. This has often gotten him in trouble in the past, since he'd flirt even with straight men. He is also very promiscuous, a habit which he is now trying to rid himself of.

Appearance:
Jayden is 6”5, with fire-red hair, freckles, and eyes as blue as the ocean. He is very muscular, but not so much that it’s grotesque. His smile is wide and his hair style changes from day to day, depending on his mood. It’s usual style is mussed up sex hair. On his shoulder is the name 'Eric' tattooed

History:
Jayden was born in Dublin, Ireland, which is where his pureblood clan is based. His family moved to America when he was 8,and it was in New York City, that he was exposed to gay Culture. He got his first boyfriend at age 10; he came out when he was 12; and was kicked out by his father when he was 13, when he caught Jayden and his current boyfriend half-naked in Jaydens room. His father banned him from seeing his family until he "straightened out". Naturally,Jayden refused, and moved in with his "Uncle Phil" in London, so that he could continue his Hogwarts education. It was in London where he met his best friend Akasha Wynters, who was visiting from Egypt. She would visit him in school, and was one of his only friends at the time. She was his only way of keeping sane, despite all of the bullying and hatred he dealt with at the time. Which is why he is returning to Hogwarts to return the favour.

Video Audition:

Last edited by Jayden Andrada on Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

Jayden Andrada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jayden Andrada   Jayden Andrada EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:15 pm

(To lazy to log into Chika's)

I can see Chika hanging out with jayden Smile
Back to top Go down

Jayden Andrada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jayden Andrada   Jayden Andrada EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 2:06 pm

This is mine. There may be many like it but let it be known.

This.

Is.

Mine.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Andrada

Jayden Andrada

Jayden Andrada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jayden Andrada   Jayden Andrada EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:48 am

My name is Jayden Andrada and I approve of this message.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

Jayden Andrada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jayden Andrada   Jayden Andrada EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 3:09 am

[[how have I not noticed Jayden yet D=]]

I'm imagining Jessica getting a little bit annoyed with Jayden from time to time, blaming her accident on him for somehow not teaching her enough Razz DRAMA
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

Jayden Andrada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jayden Andrada   Jayden Andrada EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 3:12 am

WUT.
I'm confused ._.
THIS IS HIS FIRST YEAR TEACHING, OMG.

And I JUST posted his character profile the other day, so no worries ^_^
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

Jayden Andrada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jayden Andrada   Jayden Andrada EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:13 am

OH I thought you were the teacher beforehand? Ignore me, I need to pay more attention >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jayden Andrada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jayden Andrada   Jayden Andrada Empty

Back to top Go down

Jayden Andrada
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Information :: Character Profiles-
Jump to: