Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden }

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden } Empty
PostSubject: But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden }   But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden } EmptyTue May 15, 2012 2:53 pm

(( I have Lady Gaga on the brain. ))

Eli moved into the room desperate for something caffeinated, he had a headache and he knew the cure was coffee. Why? He wasn't sure, but he just knew coffee would solve his problems. (Or tea, but they didn't have good tea in Britain. Nothing like the amazing stuff he was raised on).

Eli's fingers pecked at his coffee cup, the idea of actually drinking the things had been tossed out the window long ago. The smell alone, he had heard, could cure headache. So he sat there, silently just sniffing coffee to settle his throbbing head.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Andrada

Jayden Andrada

PostSubject: Re: But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden }   But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden } EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:47 am

(Gaga is my Queen <3)

Jayden walked into the Staff room, in the search of something to drink and possibly to eat. He had had breakfast that morning, but he was craving a snack. Something sweet...or salty. With a shrug, he decided he didn't care, he just wanted to eat something.

But when he noticed the other man in the room, he was distracted from his goal for two reasons: 1) It was the amazingly sexy and hot Potions professor Eli Ezra and 2) He looked like he was...sniffing his coffee?

Muffling a giggle, he waved at the teacher, "Hey. Enjoying your coffee?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden }   But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden } EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:52 am

Eli had his eyes closed, enjoyed the aroma before he was startled from his coffee (he almost dropped it too!). His eyes snapped open as he blinked, looking at the ginger trying not to look embarrassed that he had been caught. Honestly, he thought everyone would be in their rooms by now. It was his day off.

"Obviously." Eli said placing the cup on the table, trying to scrounge for whatever dignity he could find. Eli cleared his throat, trying to fish for an explanation.

"I can explain," The fire-bender started, taking a small breath trying to find words for his reason, "... caffeine makes my abilities decrease in power and the less control I have, the more likely someone gets hurt... so... smelling coffee gives me my needed buzz instead of drinking it."
Back to top Go down
Jayden Andrada

Jayden Andrada

PostSubject: Re: But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden }   But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden } EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:09 am

Jayden grinned at Eli, taking a seat at the table across from him,"I get it, instead of drinking coffee and getting energized from it like other people, you smell it, so that it helps you,but doesn't weaken your powers." He titled his head curiously, "And what kind of pwers do you mean, if I may ask? Sounds like something other than regular magic to me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden }   But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden } EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:39 am

Eli raised an eyebrow, he looked from one side to other before looking back at Jayden.

"Mhm, I'm a Fire-Bender. Kind of like Ryuu, except... a bit more... hmm..." Eli looked at his hand, leaning back into his chair. He held his hand out letting the hand engulfed in a red fire. It gave a bit of heat but if Jayden touched it he wouldn't be burned.

"I can do different forms, this one is the least lethal... I can make lightning pretty easily now in days."
Back to top Go down
Jayden Andrada

Jayden Andrada

PostSubject: Re: But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden }   But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden } EmptyWed May 16, 2012 1:27 pm

Jayden stared at Eli's hand in wonder, curious about the fire in his hand. Without thinking, he reached out to touch the others hand, gasping softly when the fire didn't burn him. He grinned at Eli, "Thats wicked! How can you do that? I remember my friend Akasha mentioning benders before, but I never really listened to her when she went on one of her informational lectures about other magical beings." He smiled, "So, you can make fire come out of your hand? And lightening, too, you say? Were you born that way, or did you do some kind of ritual?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden }   But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden } EmptyWed May 16, 2012 1:32 pm

Eli almost instinctively brought his hand back as the man grabbed it. He wasn't a very touchy-feely guy.

"Uh... born. Only a select amount of people can obtain the ability... and it takes years of training to even be able to control it. Wandless magic isn't stable, which is why wizards use wands and not the chi points." Eli explained, trying to get the discomfort raising in his chest to go away. It would be rude to do something like that. Eli made the fire disappear from his hands. Maybe then the man would stop touching him? He felt awkward, and his cheeks slightly tinted. Was it normal for this kind of contact? He only really had... her to go off of. and she wasn't exactly a great role model for people. Plus he was male, why would women and men act alike? He almost groaned as his head throbbed again.

He hated headaches.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Andrada

Jayden Andrada

PostSubject: Re: But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden }   But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden } EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:47 pm

Jayden pretended not to notice the way Eli pulled away. Though he did think perhaps he shouldn't have touched the other male like that...

He nodded at Eli's explanation, "That's pretty cool; I like when others have unique abilities. Makes the interesting." He gave Eli a meaningful look.

He noticed Eli's slightly pained face, "You alright there? Feeling dizzy?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden }   But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden } EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:51 pm

"I'm not the only one here with this ability, fortunately." Eli added, noticing the look Jayden was giving him. He didn't recognize the emotion behind it so he shrugged it off.

"There was a reason I was smelling coffee. It helps with headaches, chi build up and all the jazz causes them sometimes. It's nothing too big." Eli explained, it didn't seem odd to him. Coffee was a relaxant. It soothing the brain. Was that so weird? Maybe it was, the way he was going about it.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Andrada

Jayden Andrada

PostSubject: Re: But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden }   But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden } EmptyWed May 16, 2012 3:10 pm

"Fortunately" Jayden agreed.

"What caused your head ache, if I may ask? Crazy teenaged students hitting on you all day?" He said playfully.

(SO SHORT. SO BORING. *SHOOTS SELF*)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden }   But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden } EmptyWed May 16, 2012 3:19 pm

"I have a class full of teenagers. Female. Teenagers." Eli groaned, letting his head hit the table with a satisfying thud.

"I'm pretty sure nine-seven percent of them want to sleep with me at this point." He mumbled out, girls were way too confusing. The only ones he was really sure weren't after him were Emily and Molly. Grace gave him a weird vibe, Akasha... he didn't really know what to think of her all that much. And the rest just stared at him.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Andrada

Jayden Andrada

PostSubject: Re: But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden }   But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden } EmptyWed May 16, 2012 3:40 pm

Jayden chuckled, patting the other mans shoulder in sympathy, "I understand what you mean perfectly. Teenaged girls are the worst sometimes. I remember back when I lived with my uncle Phil, I would always take this route home that went past a bridge. And everytime I went past the bridge, there would always be this group of girls there; staring at me, whispering, giggle, and occasionally taking pictures. For a while, it unnerved me." He chuckled. "Then after a while, it just gave me an ego boost. So maybe thats what this should be fore you. And ego boost."

He smiled at Eli's hanging head," Dont take it as a negative, think of it as a positive! You're hot, and your students want you. One of te best complimemts I can think to get from a student."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden }   But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden } EmptyThu May 17, 2012 12:31 am

Eli made a pained noise. Teenagers were going to be the death of him. He blinked at the word hot, he understood he was heat hot, but what did that have to do with anything? Eli lifted his head up, shaking it.

"I'm aware that I am... "hot" that's comes with being a fire bender." Eli blinked taking his free hand to run his fingers through his hair.

"But they're teens. I'm more than ten years older than 97% of them. Are girls attracted to body heat or something?"
Back to top Go down
Jayden Andrada

Jayden Andrada

PostSubject: Re: But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden }   But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden } EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:00 am

Jayden stared at Eli blankly for a full minute,before breaking into hysterical giggles. He tried his best to muffle them, even though he knew the other male had heard him, but the giggles kept escaping.

Eventually, he was able to speak properly, though a giggle would pop out every now and then. "Haha, what? No, Ezra, I'm not talking about your firebending! I'm talking about your looks. You know, how attractive you are? When teenaged girls are around an attractive older man, they start to like him. And atleast 80% of the time they have fantasies, staring them and their teacher ." He waggled his eyebrows suggestively, thinking of his own budding fantasies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden }   But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden } EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:10 am

Eli blinked, feeling his cheeks burn suddenly. It made sense. It made more sense than what he had thought. Jesus, Jayden must have thought he was a moron.

"Sorry, English isn't exactly my first language." He muttered out, feeling his cheeks burn at his idiocy. We was a published romance writer for Pete's sake! He should have known this.

Oh.

"I feel moronic, I guess I didn't even think of the colloquially of the words you said." Eli suddenly felt his cheeks lose there burning feeling. He swallowed, still feeling a bit foolish for his words.

"But they are, for the most part, children. Why would they think of things like that?"
Back to top Go down
Jayden Andrada

Jayden Andrada

PostSubject: Re: But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden }   But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden } EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:28 am

Jayden patted Eli's shoulder sympathetically, "It's ok Eli, I understand. It took me a while to switch from Gaelic to English sucessfully, so I know how you feel."

At Eli's next question, Jayden shrugged with a chuckle, "Not completely sure, but I'd say that it's the hormones. They may be 'children' in your eyes, but they're growing young ladies, who are awakening sexually and are starting to appreciate the fine specimen that is yo- I mean, a man. That's how most teens are at their age. Whenever they see something attractive, they get a desire for it; whether it's a new broomstick, robes, or anything of the like. In fact, most adults are like that." He grinned, "Thats what makes us human, when something appeas to us, we get a desire for it."

"So you, Mr. Ezra," He poked Ei in the shoulder teasingly, "Appeal to the female students visually, and they want you physically." He muttred to himself, "And they're not the only ones..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden }   But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden } EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:34 am

Eli listened to Jayden before raising an eyebrow.

"And they're not the only ones..."

Was the man being serious or sarcastic? He was unsure so he brushed it off. Might have been a joke for all he knew and he'd rather not be embarrassed once again.

"Human or not, I do not like someone thinking of... only using me as a means for an end." Like she did. Eli's let his shoulder sag in defeat. He had been property, he hadn't liked it. Not at all. Granted he could have been worse off, but still the fact he was bought and sold like a piece of furniture... it just hit too hard.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Andrada

Jayden Andrada

PostSubject: Re: But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden }   But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden } EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:04 am

"Aww, don't think of it like that, Eli! You don't know that for sure."

Thoughtfuly, he put his finger on his chin, wondring if he should tell the other man or not, but decided to go ahead. "Ok, what I'm about to say should never leave this staff room. Got it?" He looked around the room to make sure no one was around, then he leaned closer to Eli's ear.

"When I was younger, maybe in my 6th or 7th year, I had a Care of Magical Creatures Teacher named Eric Barrowman. He was the most gorgeous man I had ever seen in my whole teenaged life. Instantly, I wanted him in my bed or vice versa. But eventually, after I was around him and in his class for a while." The redhead gave a wistful sigh, "I fell in love. And I think he did too, cause he kissed me back." Jayden chuckled.

He looked at Eli's hanging head and sagging shoulders. He said softy,"You shouldn't think that anyone would only use you. There are some genuine people out there who would want a releationship with you. Not everyone is characterless and without morals, though most people are. " HE nudged Eli with his shoulder, "So no need to be Mr. Grumpyface, there's stil hope for the world, yeah?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden }   But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden } EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:13 am

Eli stared blankly at Jayden. His mind still trying to wrap around the male kissing another male. It didn't bother him, it just confused him. Weren't men and women supposed to be together. He blinked, severely confused. That couldn't be right, but then he said Eric and that was the sealing deal. The man in front of him went for men. Was that... was that even possible?

Eli was at a loss, what did he say in repose? His brain felt like mush for an absolute moment. And awkward. Really awkward.

Think Eli, think! What could I say without sounding stupid... He thought to himself, what could he say? What was there to say?

"I won't tell anyone." Eli said, blinking still really confused. The Western World was really weird, he decided. He didn't feel... weirded out by the thought but he didn't think it was possible. Suddenly, that guy he met years ago made sense. The way he acted like a girl to him, trying to get him. He understood it now. Oh my God he understood it now! Eli's cheeks burned once more, the thoughts suddenly clogging his head. God, how stupid was he?

Jayden just made him feel like an absolute moron.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Andrada

Jayden Andrada

PostSubject: Re: But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden }   But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden } EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:56 am

Jayden rose an eyebrow at Eli's blush. Who knew that reddened cheeks could make a man so much more attractive?

"I'm glad that you won't tell, but whats up with the blush? I haven't made you uncomfortable, have I?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden }   But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden } EmptyThu May 17, 2012 12:03 pm

"You're... homosexual?" Eli asked lamely, blinking at him with a severely confused face. His brain couldn't accept the information.

Men liking men, how was that? His mind didn't even want to start on how they could even have intercourse. (They couldn't right?)

"I don't understand." Eli finally admitted, taking his hands to rub his face in confusion and trying to relieve his burning blush. Why was he getting so worked up about this.

Brain, go die.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Andrada

Jayden Andrada

PostSubject: Re: But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden }   But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden } EmptySat May 19, 2012 6:45 am

Jayden's eyebrow rose even higher, "What do you mean, you don't understand? Yes, I'm a homosexual, have been since I was maybe 14. What don't you understand?" He didn't say it rudely, though he felt like it came off a bit rude. So he clarified himself, "You don't understand y being homosexual, or something else?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden }   But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden } EmptySat May 19, 2012 7:18 am

"How does that... work?" Eli felt dumb, completely so. But none of this had been taught to him. He barely understood how courting a woman worked. Now suddenly men could love another man? What? Eli truly was at a loss.

Westerners confused him. Very much.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Andrada

Jayden Andrada

PostSubject: Re: But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden }   But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden } EmptySat May 19, 2012 11:32 am

Jayden was silent for a moment as he processed this new information. From what he could tell, Eli was completely ignorant in the matters of homosexuality, which was unusual in this day and age. He must have been rally sheltered as a child. The Irishman thought for a while, until he could think of the simplest answer he could.

"Well, you know how you're attracted to women? You like the way they look, feel, smel, all of that. You're just attracted to them, you know? Well, it's the same way for me, except that I'm attracted to men. I like the way they feel, look, and smell. I'm attracted to men, instead of women." He paused for a moment, to scratch his chin thoughtfully, "It's an on going debate as to whether being gay is a choice or not. I believe it's both. I think that you can't help what you're attracted to, but you can help what your actions are. So, I'm attracted to men, and I chose to live this lifesttyle. You get what I mean?"

He hoped Eli did. Explaining it even simpler would probably be very hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden }   But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden } EmptySat May 19, 2012 11:36 am

"Yes, I understand." Eli replied with, his mind processing information. You could choose? He never knew. He never thought loving someone was a conscious action. You loved who you loved, right? No one could tell you who to love... even arranged marriages could not. (If they fell in love it was by pure chance).

"Falling in love is not a choice. so why is this a debate? It seems only natural the brain would choose the best partner for its body, correct?" Eli added, still obviously confused by the debating aspect of it. How could there be a debate on something that was involuntary?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden }   But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden } Empty

Back to top Go down

But I Can't Stop Staring At Those Evil Eyes { Tag: Jayden }
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next