Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Eyes to Something Old

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New Eyes to Something Old Empty
PostSubject: New Eyes to Something Old   New Eyes to Something Old EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:00 am

Daniel was almost finished reading the parts of the book that interested him. It was more than enough of what he needed to prepare for his first class, and he was satisfied with the work he had finished today. As boring as he might find reading, he was not one to procrastinate, and when there was work to do he preferred getting it out of the way immidiatly.
Closing the book, he looked around the classroom, smiling. He had missed this room.
He could of course always have taken the book to the staff room, but he preferred to sit in quiet in his own space.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Eyes to Something Old   New Eyes to Something Old EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:03 am

Scarlet was walking past the Charms classroom. She stopped as she looked in and saw Daniel. She looked around, before walking into the classroom, "Mr. Willix?" Scarlet asked, hoping this was the right time to talk to him..since there was no one else in the room. And she couldn't stop thinking about him..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Eyes to Something Old   New Eyes to Something Old EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:12 am

He snapped his head around at the sound of an all too familiar voice and immidiatly smiled as he saw her.
"Scarlet," he said softly in recognition. She had been one of his very highlights the last year of school, and he was honestly happy to see her.
"I trust you had a nice summer?" he smiled charmingly as he waved her into the room, there was no reason for her to stand in the doorway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Eyes to Something Old   New Eyes to Something Old EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:21 am

Scarlet smiled instantly when she saw his smile. She had missed that smile of his, it was one of the features she liked about him. She then nodded as she walked into the room, "I did..I went and saw a Quidditch match with my family. It was nice..And did you have a nice summer?" Scarlet asked, "Oh..and do you want me to close the door?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Eyes to Something Old   New Eyes to Something Old EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:25 am

He laughed softly to himself, never understanding the nervousness of the girl, even after all they had been through.
"I'm afraid I wasted my summer missing my work," he laughed louder, but not obnoxiously so, he knew how to control himself.
At her question he only smiled, amazed she would ask such a trivial matter, but he supposed she had to ask, as a student.
"Do as you wish my dear," he said as he stood up of his chair, feeling it would be rude to keep seated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Eyes to Something Old   New Eyes to Something Old EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:30 am

Scarlet couldn't help but laugh a little at him saying he had wasted his summer. She then nodded as she closed the door. She then walked to him, "Um..I couldn't stop thinking of what he did last summer..But I didn't tell anyone about it." Scarlet smiled as she started to blush. She had to tell him about that, wanting him to know she still liked him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Eyes to Something Old   New Eyes to Something Old EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:35 am

"I know," he smiled gently at her. "If you had, I would not be sitting here now," he joked as he put away the book in a drawer at his desk.
"I do hope you don't regret your actions," he said as he lowered his voice a little. Even the walls had ears in Hogwarts, and it was impossible to tell what left the classroom and what stayed behind. It was best to thread cautiously, though he had whispered worse things in these classrooms that still stayed a secret between him and the walls. He trusted them enough to keep his job, but still the fear could return to the back of his head some times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Eyes to Something Old   New Eyes to Something Old EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:39 am

Scarlet smiled at him as she laughed once again at his joke. She then looked up at him straight in the eyes as she shook her head, "I do not.." She whispered back, understanding why he was whispering. The walls had ears and he did not know if they would betray him or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Eyes to Something Old   New Eyes to Something Old EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:43 am

He smiled, knowing what that meant for them, and as he took a step in her direction, he gently put his hand under her chin, forcing her to look at him as he smiled charmingly down at her. She truely was a beauty, and she seemed even more beautiful now that last year. She had grown into a woman, and a real beautiful one at that. All this went through his head as he stroked her cheek with his thumb, still holding her chin.
"I missed you," he whispered as he slowly let his head drop to her level and softly kissed her tempting lips with his own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Eyes to Something Old   New Eyes to Something Old EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:48 am

Scarlet froze a little at him holding her chin up. She stared into his eyes, his beautiful blue eyes. She had missed his touch..even if it was just him caressing her cheek with his thumb..It seemed to relax her. And as she gazed at him, he was becoming even more handsome..And with the way he was looking at her, it was sending chills down her spine.

Scarlet then smiled when he said he had missed her, "I missed you too.." She whispered, before watching his handsome face move towards her face. And his lips moving to hers. She then kissed him back as her eyes closed and her hands went to his chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Eyes to Something Old   New Eyes to Something Old EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:59 am

He pulled away from her with a charming grin, but gestured this was not the time to be doing such things.
"Not here," he confirmed with words. The door had no lock, and though she had closed it, he could not be certain they would not be interrupted.
He walked away from her and casually sat on his desk, resting the legs that had walked far too much that day.
"I couldn't help but notice you are in my class this year as well," he said with a smile, his voice now having returned to it's normal volume.
He had been pleased once he had seen he would be teaching the same students as last year, specially excited about teaching Gryffindor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Eyes to Something Old   New Eyes to Something Old EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:03 am

Scarlet nodded as she smiled she then stood there as he rested. She was glad just to have kissed him. She then smiled more as she nodded, "Yes, yes I am. I'm glad I'll be learning more charms this year." Scarlet said as she truly was, even if she was good at Transfiguration and Care of Magical Creatures..She had always loved the Charms class, "And you seem to be teaching a bit more of Gryffindors this year. What do you think of that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Eyes to Something Old   New Eyes to Something Old EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:17 am

He shrugged, not being quite sure what to answer her.
"I've never had a class I can't handle," he said, smiling confidently. "And if the rest of the Gryffindors are as lovely as you, I doubt there will be any problems," he smiled, though as he remembered the sorting ceremony and first feast he could not help but smile amused.
"Though I must say your house looks rather... challenging this year," he laughed softly, folding his hands in his lap.
He had never been one to share much of himself. He would much rather speak of others than reveal his own thoughts, feelings and after-class activities. He simply did not find himself interesting enough, but other than that, he would rather not think or speak of himself in fear of subjects that might come up. The pain he felt was his burden to bear, and he would never speak of it to anyone, though he had heard whispers. People, it seemed, were curious of him, and though these rumours would never be true, or exact, it hurt him to hear them around.
Yet, he kept smiling, forcing himself to go on, to pretend. Because it was all he could do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Eyes to Something Old   New Eyes to Something Old EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:20 am

Scarlet smiled, blushing at his compliment. She nodded a thank you to him, before frowning when she knew what he was talking about. She sighed as she nodded, "I just hope it was just all of them being tired from a long trip from their homes to here. I really don't like arguing.." Scarlet said as she was now saying her thoughts. But this was expected from her..since she was talking to someone she was used to talking with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Eyes to Something Old   New Eyes to Something Old EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:33 am

"No, you always were quite the delicate flower," he smiled softly as he stood up off his desk and moved around it to claim something from one of the drawers. He had kept it safe and hidden there since their arrival at Hogwarts, meaning to give it to her some time.
The brown package was small enough to fit in her palm, but he hoped it would please her all the same as he handed it to her gently. He would not want it to break before she could claim it. Daniel had never thought the size of an object mattered, and could not understand others' fascination for anything big. In fact, this small gift meant quite a lot to him, and it had cost him dearly. Of course, money was not an issue with Daniel, so he did not mind at all, but he trusted he had gained quality for the money he had sacrificed.
"Not all of my summer was wasted," he explained as he put the brown package in her hands with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Eyes to Something Old   New Eyes to Something Old EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:37 am

Scarlet laughed softly at his compliment, "Thank you.." She then watched him get something from one of his drawers. She watched him bring a little brown package to her. Her eyes were wide as she gently took the package from him. Scarlet looked up at him, before looking back down as she started to open it slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Eyes to Something Old   New Eyes to Something Old EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:45 am

As the package unravelled to reavel a golden compass underneath the brown packaging Daniel carefully watched her expression.
"The arrow will never point north," he explained, "Unless that's where I am," he smirked, hoping she would understand what he meant.
He took the empty paper away from her to throw it in the bin by his desk. The only thing in her hand now was the compass.
Anxiously he watched to see if she would like the gift.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Eyes to Something Old   New Eyes to Something Old EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:52 am

Scarlet's eyes widened a bit more when she saw a golden compass. She then held it in her hands as he explained the compass, blushing as she looked up at him. She smiled as she nodded, "I love it, thank you." Scarlet said as she looked back down at it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Eyes to Something Old   New Eyes to Something Old EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:07 am

He smiled charmingly at her words, glad she liked it, but he also had to tell her the seriousness of keeping it hidden.
"You must never let anyone see it," he said in a hushed voice, staring into her eyes to let her know how much he meant it.
"You can never be seen holding anything that leads to me, in any way," he said. He had no doubt she knew this, but as it was the first gift he had been generous enough to grant her, it was important he let her know right away. "Or I can never see you again," he said, knowing this would keep her from any rash decisions. Even more than he dreaded loosing his job, he was sure she dreaded loosing him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Eyes to Something Old   New Eyes to Something Old EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:21 am

Scarlet went serious when he told her how she must never been seen holding it, and it pointing to him. She nodded at him, "I understand." She said as she didn't want to not see him anymore. He was one of the people she trusted..and the person she liked the most here..Other than her best friend, Larissa..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Eyes to Something Old   New Eyes to Something Old EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:29 am

He smiled gently and cocked his head slightly to the left as he reached his hand out, softly moving a strand of her hair behind her ear.
"Do you not have somewhere to be?" he asked as he pulled his arm back, worried someone might come looking for her if she took the liberty to talk to him. They needed to be careful, and though he was often careless and sloppy himself, he kept reminding himself not to be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Eyes to Something Old   New Eyes to Something Old EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:36 am

Scarlet looked at the time, "Ooh..I-I didn't see the time..I have to go to lunch.." She said as she bit her lip, "I'm sorry..I have to go.." She said as she couldn't let anyone come looking for her, it'd be bad..Scarlet put the compass in one of her pockets in her vest. It was a pocket she had created herself for stuff that couldn't get lost. She smiled at him, "I'll see you when it's class time?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Eyes to Something Old   New Eyes to Something Old EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:41 am

"Don't be late," he smiled. He told this to all of his students, but they both knew with Scarlet it meant something different.
With that he walked behind his desk once again and sat down, not wanting to be too close to her when she opened the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Eyes to Something Old   New Eyes to Something Old EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:42 am

Scarlet nodded as she smiled at him, "I won't be." She said as she walked to the door, erasing the blush off her face so no one would suspect anything. She opened the door and walked out, seeing not a lot of people were in the hallway due to lunch. Scarlet walked off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Eyes to Something Old   New Eyes to Something Old EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 11:16 am

"O.O" Peter peeked in, "Charms -__-" he grumbled - his one weakness. He loved charms, but was certainly no expert.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Eyes to Something Old   New Eyes to Something Old Empty

Back to top Go down

New Eyes to Something Old
Page 1 of 1