Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Transfiguration Class {Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
John Smith

John Smith

First Transfiguration Class {Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class {Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs}   First Transfiguration Class {Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs} - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 2:02 pm

John watched curiously as Evaine got up and walked to the front of the room. Soon one of his books was being switched with a pen. He nodded in a contemplative way. "Yes, yes... correct. Did your professor go over switching in relations to physical features? Such as switching features with an animals? It's hard to master, which is why I won't ask if you can do it, but it should have really been taught. I'm just trying to figure out where everyone is, you understand? I felt this sort of discussion would be much more approachable than a pop quiz, correct?" He asked, a small smile on his face.

John looked at Emily, she had seemed quite overjoyed at the fact that Evaine had done the spell - she seemed quite enthralled with watching, which he thought was very good - a good quality to have. He was sure she'd be picking things up in no time and, maybe if she studied hard, she'd be rising to the top of her class. Only time would tell though, and he was not a seer so he really shouldn't assume that, but he had a good feeling from the younger girl.

John now watched as Margaret - Maggie, was it her friends called her? - grabbed a snail. She succesfully made it stop moving, though that hadn't been quite what he asked for, but the vanishing spell had been preformed perfectly. "Well done Miss Thompson, though might I sugguest you re-read your chapter on inanimatus conjurus? Making inanimate objects come to life - though be warned, some like to run and it's a pain to catch them," John joked - though he wasn't really good at jokes, most of them were lame or to hard to understand.

"Alright, well, I suppose I know where you are so I can start working on a class schedule; I'll try and get a syllabus to you all the next time we meet. Miss Thompson, please read up on inanimatus conjurus - I'll test you on that next class - and if you want to get a head start, try reading the chapter on conjuring spells.

Miss Moonblood, I would start working on the vanishing spell - Miss Thompson did a marvelous job, so if you need help I would suggest going to her. And Miss Castle, you seem very eager, which is brilliant. Your first assignment is the match to a needle spell - practice it the best you can and if you need help, I'm always here as I'm sure are your classmates.

"So, yes, you may go - seeing as you're the only ones here. Make sure to tell your schoolmates to show up next time. Read up, practice, and most of all have fun! I'll see you next class and I'll be up here if you have any questions," John smiled before waving his arm to dismiss them. He jumped off of the desk and began to rearrange some of his things - mainly his books, putting his most expensive ones into the drawers so that Vanessa couldn't toss them all over the place.

[haha, I'm totally just getting these spells and stuff from the wikia page - lemme tell you, the Harry Potter Wikia is a dream~ helps me all the time. xD]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class {Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs}   First Transfiguration Class {Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs} - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:35 pm

OOC: O.O I must have that link!! XD Honestly I've read the potter books like 5 years ago so I probably forgot alot of things plus I have 5 of them in Finnish and the rest in english so I'm just guessing spells at times XDD

She made a little face of dissapointment when she got one of the spells wrong. But smiled when she got complimented on the other. She didn't mind reading up on that. This teacher was nice not to embarrass her too much. She would practise that spell well. She felt the desk, finding the snail and picking it up before taking it back to the cage. She then went to her place to get her books. "Well see you later professor Smith, and I will practise the spell." She pointed to the professor. "And I will knock your socks off." She said giggling. She turned to Eva and Emily, giving Eva a hug and taking Emilys hand. "Lets go to our next class Em." She said smiling to the girl before dragging her off with her.
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class {Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs}   First Transfiguration Class {Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs} - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 1:07 am

Emily got a bit disapointed realizing that she wouldn't do any spell this class... Instead, Prof Smith told her to read about one... Urgh... More reading... She tought, and sighed as she kept her wand back to her pocket... Well, things were going very well..... She had the potion reading for next class, which she had read once, but didn't get the process yet, and now she had to learn how to turn matched into needles... And she didn't want to think about last day, probably there was more reading....
''Bye, Prof Smith. I'll study for next class...'' She said smiling sweetly while grabbing her bag... ''See you, Eva...'' She smiled to the blackhead hugging her tightly.

She frowned a bit looking to Maggie's hand holding hers, and pouted as they got off the room... ''Please, tell me you didn't catch that snail with this hand.....''
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class {Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs}   First Transfiguration Class {Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs} - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 6:24 am

switching in relations? sounds like she heard it but was never taught last year "That's we're we left off before school ended, I'll start hitting the books reading up about it again and see if James Hawkins knows it already and could help out, plus to yell at him for missing class." she winked at John before laughing a little, sitting back down to lesson to what homework to start on. Great work, but sh didn't mind she was used to having her nose in a book. Miss Moonblood, I would start working on the vanishing spell the spell Maggie did, sounds like it should be easy but then again she could be wrong so asking Maggie for help, hope she couldn't mind "Yes sure I will." she spoke. Standing back up she picked up her books smiling at both Maggie and Emily as both of the girls hugged her, she hugged them back "Hope we see each other again and not in class." she giggled then looked at Emily "When you want me to read to you just give me a shout and i'll be there."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Transfiguration Class {Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs}   First Transfiguration Class {Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Transfiguration Class {Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2