Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic)   After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic) - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 8:08 pm

Maggie shut up, hugging Amily closer. "I am not a fool. I stay away from the forest." She said mumbling. She let her hand go through Emilys hair, trying to comfort the girl and herself. She was tired and getting over from the shock, which was probably not a good combination right now. "What about Hiccup?"
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic)   After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 2:22 am

''Then please, Prof Melgrove... Tell Prof Rivera do not send us on the forest. I really don't want a night like that again!!'' Emily said shyly, curling gently on Maggie when the redhead started stroking her black hair. Since the moment the two left the castle, she knew if they somehow got busted, they'll be in a great trouble. But she had never imagined the night would ended like that. She had already learnt her lesson about not going 'out of the castle' during the curfew, and if she had to go near to the forest again, even with Korso, she'll knew she would be frightned till her bones.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic)   After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 1:55 pm

Miranda relaxed slightly as Maggie calmed down.
"Hiccup is perfectly fine. He and Toothless should be back in their dormitories now. Which is where I'm sending you. Get some rest and do NOT skip your classes tomorrow. Professor Rivera and I will let you know when we decide your detentions. And I will ensure they do NOT entail going to the forest. I promise."
She smiled gently at them.
"Get some rest, ladies. And sleep well knowing you are safe INSIDE the castle walls."
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic)   After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 2:17 pm

''I'm really thankful, Prof Melgrove... For everything!'' The little girl said softly to the teacher. She tightned her grip on Maggie's shoulders, and tried to sleep. She new Maggie wouldn't mind to carry her on their common room, and before closing her eyes to try to erase the dreadful night, she waved to Eva, and said quietly... ''Night!''... Then she fell fast asleep, and got a bit loose on Maggie's arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic)   After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 8:46 pm

Maggie was actually surprised they were let go. She didn't really want to argue with the professor though. She quickly picked Emily up and started to carry her towards their dorm. "Good night Eva, and good night professor Melgrove." She kept walking, carrying Emily, suddenly feeling her more heavy than before. She looked down and smiled. "Good night Emily." When she reached their dorm she took Emily into her room before tucking her in and going into her own bed.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic)   After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:25 am

Evaine stood up bowing at the professor before she lightly smiled at Maggie and Emily "Night you two." she waved, turning her head she smiled at the Professor "Night Ma'am.". Evaine was in shocked about what happened, as she walked out of the office shutting the door she walked towards Ravenclaw tower. Hiccup was safe that was good, Emily not knowing what will happen to that girl if they ever go in the forest at all. When that day comes she hope she'll be there to help Emily with Maggie by her side. Evaine made her way to Ravenclaw Tower, opening the door Eva just sat down on the couch sitting by the nice fire. she didn't get any sleep at all, Eva didn't even try taking a nap the images of the wolf wouldn't leave her mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic)   After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2