Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)    Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:20 am

Hiccup said as Toothless woke up, "I just want to know what my mother looked like...I barely can see her face."
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)    Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:36 am

Emily bit her lip, she must not had judge so hardly like she did. Her father always said that, and he would have something to say about it, not so gently as Eva did...

''Did your father say anything about her?? Like how she looked like??'' She wanted to help her friend, and now she knew she was gently with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)    Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 7:22 pm

hiccup said as he scratched the back of his head, "Not really she had a hood over her face and all she said was to protect me from evil. That they might want to use me."
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)    Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)  - Page 3 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 9:49 am

''So, maybe she wasn't so stupid like I said she was... If she wanted to protect you, she should cared about you after all!'' Emily said gently with a sweet smile... She heard someone calling for her, and as she turned her gaze she saw Pippa waving from the hall. She had Moses, Maggie and Aimee with her... 'Oh my.. I'm completely forgot the big prank we'll set this afternoon!' she thought... ''Hic, I had to go.. It was great flying with you and Toothy!'' She said happily, and kissed him on his cheek one more time. She ran to Eva and hugged her, ''Ciao, Eva!'' (Bye, Eva!) she said, and ran towards her house friends...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)    Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3