Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Need a friend (tag: Emily)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Need a friend (tag: Emily)  Empty
PostSubject: Need a friend (tag: Emily)    Need a friend (tag: Emily)  EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:19 am

Hiccup sighed as he threw rocks at the lake and Toothless sleeping near by as growled.
Back to top Go down
Rose Lestrange

Rose Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Need a friend (tag: Emily)    Need a friend (tag: Emily)  EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:37 am

[I don't like giving people warnings but I am sorry, SpyroJM, you are on a warning. Please start extending your posts and also, finishing other posts before making new ones. Abide by the rules of this roleplay please.]
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Need a friend (tag: Emily)    Need a friend (tag: Emily)  EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:41 am

Emily walked quietly outside the castle. It was the first time she did it after that night at the Shrieking Shack. She didn't want to think about it, or the aftermath. She was looking to the little piece of paper into her hands. The first letter her parents sent to her after that night... She was happy 'cause she needed her parents more than never, and reading a couple of words wrote by them could certainly make things better...
She looked up and saw Tootheless near the Black lake, and by his side Hiccup. He scared her as much the wolf at that night. He was so stupid leaving him and Toothy in danger, and now she'll have her payback. She put the letter on a pocket of her robe, and walked firmly next to him...

''Were you out of your mind???'' She yelled, and poked the back of his head firmly, frowning her face angrily... ''You could hurt you and Toothy that night with the wolf..'' She said quietly, but yet a bit angry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need a friend (tag: Emily)    Need a friend (tag: Emily)  EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:52 am

(@Lestrange thanks sorry about that)

Hiccup yelled angirly as he threw a rock hard in to the lake and looked at Emily, "What I was suppose to do?! Let you become a werewolf yourself?! It's bad enough I have a father who turns into one and I just wanted to find a cure okay?! I just wanted a way to find out how to cure it! I just didn't want to lose someone to a werewolf again!" Hiccup lost an important friend to his father and he wished that he could change everything back then when he was just a kid.

Toothless woke up and tilted his head at the both of them and watched the two fight wondering what the outcome might be for the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Need a friend (tag: Emily)    Need a friend (tag: Emily)  EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:02 am

''I-I didn't know your father was one....'' She stammered, feeling sorry for the boy. She couldn't imagine how was like living with a person who is a werewolf... ''But that doesn't justified your imprudence... What could happened if the wolf targeted you instead of me??? Do you think your father would like if you were bitten by one???'' She yelled softly, putting her both hands on her waist, just like her mom...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need a friend (tag: Emily)    Need a friend (tag: Emily)  EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:10 am

Hiccup said angirly as he punched on a tree and cried, "I don't know!!!!!...I don't know..." Hiccup said sadly as he cried, "I lost many friends back at Draco Island...people call me monster boy...a freak...the only friend I had was Toothless...I didn't want to lose another friend to a werewolf." Hiccup sobbed as Toothless cooed sadly at his friend wanted to speak human if he wanted to give him the words to comfort him.
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Need a friend (tag: Emily)    Need a friend (tag: Emily)  EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:25 am

Emily got helpless seeing Hiccup so hurt... She dropped her arms from her waist, and walked calmly towards him... ''I see... I'm glad you tried to save me from the wolf.... But it was folly from you acting like you did...'' As she talked she got cloder and put her hand on his shoulder.

''You shouldn't listen to people that call you like that... It's better if you just ignore them, so this way you know who really deserves to be by your side!!'' Then she tried to find his eyes, and a small smile crossed her face.... ''I'm here, am not I?? And I'm your friend, and if you need, I can help you finding a cure for you daddy on a safer place... Like the library...'' She encouraged him, looking softly to his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need a friend (tag: Emily)    Need a friend (tag: Emily)  EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:44 am

Hiccup pulled Emily for hug and said as he continue to dry letting all of his emotions out, "Soon...I'll...I'll smile again soon." Hiccup was happy that he had human friends and Toothless looked over the two and made a gummy smile knowing that they made up. Hiccup lifted his head and smile. Hiccup said as he broke the hug, "Just promise me you won't tell the others. I just don't think I'm ready."
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Need a friend (tag: Emily)    Need a friend (tag: Emily)  EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:58 am

Emily got a bit surprised when Hiccup pulled her for hug, but she slowly hugged him back, knowing it was the right thing to do to comfort his friend. She had to stand on the tip of her feet, ´cause Hip was a little taller than her, and she started carresing his head softly on her shoulder.. She giggled softly seeing the gummy smile from Toothless. It was the first time she truly smiled after the incident at the Shrieking Shack...

''See, you're already smiling!!'' She said softly as they broke the hug, but then she faked indignation ''Am I a newspaper???'' She joked, but then her expression softned and she looked lovingly to his eyes.... ''Don't worry! Your secret is safe with me... Just promisse me you wont do anything so stupid again, right??'' She said as she softly punched him on his upper arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need a friend (tag: Emily)    Need a friend (tag: Emily)  EmptyMon May 14, 2012 7:09 am

Hiccup chuckled abd said as he patted Emi's head, "Just as long as you stop me Emi." For once in his life Hiccup was happy to have a human friend to understands him and likes him for who he was. Toothless nudged at Emly as he cooed happily. Hiccup looked up at the sky and asked, "How do you feel like flying?"
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Need a friend (tag: Emily)    Need a friend (tag: Emily)  EmptyMon May 14, 2012 7:21 am

''Okay, I'll remeber that!'' Emily said cheerful as she marked into her mind to take care of his friend... She giggled softly when she felt Toothy nudging her back. She turned back and stroked his nose, speaking with a baby voice... ''And you must keep your friend safe too, don't let him do anything stupid when I'm not around, right Toothy??''

Emily bit her lip when Hic invited her to a flight 'Was it wise to do it?' She thought a little and said quietly... ''I don't know, I think we could if we don't leave the castle perimeter'' She didn't want to break any rule for a while, but the idea of flying and being far from ground was way tempting to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need a friend (tag: Emily)    Need a friend (tag: Emily)  EmptyMon May 14, 2012 7:38 am

Hiccup said with a sigh and petted Toothless, "Well I guess were grounded buddy." Toothless whined and Hiccup said as he scratched the back of Toothless's head, "sorry buddy. If we're grounded we're grounded buddy." Hiccup wanted go flying but he had to follow the rules even if it means no flying for now.
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Need a friend (tag: Emily)    Need a friend (tag: Emily)  EmptyMon May 14, 2012 7:53 am

Emily got discouraged hearing that Hic and Toothy were grounded, and they couldn't fly. Perhaps it was their punishment, and she didn't want to think about hers. So she shook her head, and said... ''Perhaps we could swimm a little??'' She said smilling a bit. That she could do, and be carefree for a while. But she heard about no friendly creatures that lived on that lake, and she didn't want to pass through any dangerous situation again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need a friend (tag: Emily)    Need a friend (tag: Emily)  EmptyMon May 14, 2012 8:10 am

Toothless freaked out when heard the word swim and Hiccup said as he calmed his friend down, "Toothless, calm down. It's okay buddy." Toothless calmed down slowly and Hiccup whispered, "Toothless is afraid to swim due to drowning in the water...with eels." Toothless whimpered at the thought of eels and Hiccup said with a nervous smile, "Plus I didn't bring my swim trunks."
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Need a friend (tag: Emily)    Need a friend (tag: Emily)  EmptyMon May 14, 2012 8:24 am

''Oops... I'm sorry Toothy...'' She said lovingly to the dragon... ''Oh, that's no problem!! I used to sw.... to go into the ocean with my clothes on back on my town!'' She said with a sweet smile as she took off her robe, and stay with only her muggle clothes... ''I'm going with or without you!'' She winked back to Hiccup, and walked towards the lake... She put her foot into the water, feeling the familiar freshness from the liquid. Then she started walking slowing till the water was on her waist... Emily gilggle softly before diving into the water... She swan a little, and then emerged next to the shore... 'The water is delicious!!!'' She said to Hic with a smile, and pushed away some hair from her face.
She swan a little on the lake, feeling the familiar sensation of the water on her skin... How she loved swimming and being care free. She forgot everything abput the werewolfe, and just swan further into the lake.

After a while, she came back to the shore, and sat next the boys... She leaned into her hands, and closed her eyes, feeling the sun warm her and drying her clothes.
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Need a friend (tag: Emily)    Need a friend (tag: Emily)  EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 5:22 am

Emily stayed there for a while, enjoying the sun warming her skin, she felt almost like home. She stood and walked where she left her robe, wearing it up her muggle clothes. She put her hands on the pockets, and felt her parent's letter. She smiled shyly, and walked towards Hiccup, messing his hair a little when she reached him.
''I have to go, Hic. Anytime you need a friend you can count on me, okay?'' She smiled to him, and walked to Toothless... ''Bye Toothy, and take care of him when I'm not around!'' She said to the dragon, and scratched his chin gently.

Then she walked back to the castle, curious about the letter.

OOC: I'm sorry, but I'm taking Emily off from ''dead topics'' so this way she's able to be in other places... =/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need a friend (tag: Emily)    Need a friend (tag: Emily)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Need a friend (tag: Emily)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: