Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)    Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)  - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:31 am

She smiled brightly when Hiccup said they could fly higher, and giggled when he called her little lady. She laughed delighted when Toothless entered among the clouds, and when they where closer to one, she hold herself save in Hiccup's jacket with one hand, and with the other she touched the closest cloud beside her. She felt the little drops of water on her hand, and saw they moving towards her hand... She sighed happily again, and said to Hiccup loud enough so he could hear.... ''Thank you, Hiccup!!! You and Toothless are the best!!! She said gently, looking to Toothy head lovingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)    Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)  - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:38 am

Hiccup chuckled and said with a smile, "Well, we try." Hiccup then realized and said with a smile, "We better let Eva have a turn on Toothless otherwise she'll think we ditched her." Toothless nodded his head and flew down to where Eva was sitting and Hiccup asked with a smile as he held out his hand to Eva, "You want a ride?"
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)    Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)  - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:43 am

Evaine was picking up a flower placing it on her hair as she waited for Hiccup and Emily to return "guess there having fun up there." she looked up wishing she wasn't so scared of flying yet, she had fun when jim let her ride with him. Almost jumped out of her skin she glanced up at hiccup who held his hand out towards her asking if she wanted to come along. "Sure, you think i could fir?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)    Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)  - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:46 am

Emily just nodded with her head, and as soon she got on the ground again she said happily to Eva.... ''It's so amazing out there, Eva!! You must ride Toothy, he's the best!!'' She patted his head a little, and he groaned happily. Then she step back, waiting to see Toothless up in the sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)    Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)  - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:52 am

Hiccup said with a smile as he pulled her up, "Sure, Toothless care my father and I. He's a big guy and Toothless doesn't mind." Toothless growled happily and took off once more. hiccup and Toothless loved the sky more than anything it made them feel free. Hiccup said with a smile, "Eva look."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)    Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)  - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:59 am

"woe!" Evaine held on when toothless took off, her eyes where closed but when Hiccup told her to open her eyes, she slowly opened them looking down 'wow Emily looks tiny from up here." she lightly giggled. Eva looked back at Hiccup "So when you do want to start looking for more dragon's like toothless?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)    Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)  - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:05 am

Hiccup said with a smile, "After my classes. I have to make sure I do all of my classes first then begin my search."
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)    Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)  - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:05 am

Emily smiled and waved to her friends up in the sky... She sat on the grass and sighed happily. Now that she rided a dragon, a ride on a broom seemed very boring. Then she casually passed her hand trought her hair, feeling it all tangled. She laughed delighted, and let her hair down, trying to brush it with her hands. She laughed more imagined that it could be worst if she let it down in first place. As she finished, she put her hair up in a ponytail again, and rested her both hands on the ground, smiling seeing the dragon up into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)    Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)  - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:13 am

"alright let me know when you do." she said smiling at him "now lets get back to Emi."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)    Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)  - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:48 am

((i'll be back on later tonight Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)    Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)  - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:50 am

hiccup lightly laughed and said with a smile, "Okay, come on buddy let's go down." Toothless flew down and Hiccup said as he got off, "Well looks like we showed the ladies a good time."
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)    Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)  - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:56 am

She watched them getting closer, and smiled delighted going next to them as soon the were on the ground. She couldn't help, but laugh at Hiccup's comment, and she teased him.... ''Well, I think Toothless made the biggest part, but I should thank you properly, Hiccup, cause I could never flown a dragon without you...'' Then she leaned in, and kissed Hiccup softly on his cheek. After she climbed Toothless, and sat on his back... He was so warmth, and Emily liked him very much.

Last edited by Emily Castle on Sat May 05, 2012 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)    Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)  - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:25 am

Hiccup lightly blushed and chuckled as he scratch the back of his head. Toothless growled happily as Emily got on his back and yawned as he laid down.
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)    Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)  - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:56 am

Emily hold herself as Toothless laid down, and then she laid on his back, and started scrachting the back of his head gently. She never imagined that a dragon could be so cute as Toothy was, and intrigued she pointed to Hiccup...

''Tooth is tottaly the opposite I thought a dragon was... Did it take too long for he to be like this??'' She asked with a smile, knowing how much Hiccup would like to tell her about magical creatures.

Last edited by Emily Castle on Sat May 05, 2012 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)    Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)  - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 10:30 am

Hiccup chuckled and said with a smile then sadly then happily again , "Toothless didn't like humans in first place he was the untamed dragon on Draco Island. I was the first and only to not give up on Toothless. He had to admit that I didn't give up and one day I got caught in a storm. Toothless risked his tail for me and after I realized he saved me part of his tailfin was missing. And I knew he would never fly again but he wanted to fly but I made flying gear so he can. Without it he's grounded."
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)    Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)  - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 10:43 am

Emily listened to Hiccup with a small smirk on her face... She looked on Toothy's tail just to find how the flying gear was more complex than she imagined. She turned back to Hiccup again, and said gently.... ''You're brilliant, Hiccup. Your friendship with Toothy is beautiful...'' She looked back to the sleepy dragon under her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)    Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)  - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 12:15 pm

Hiccup said sadly then with courage as he petted Toothless's scaly head, "Not everyone would think like that. Until I spread the word that Magical Creatures are like us I'm not giving up on finding more dragons like Toothless."
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)    Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)  - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:12 pm

Emily smiled sadly, looking down to Hiccup again... ''You're right, but there are some magical creatures that are better than some people...'' She turned her face away. She didn't want to show how fragile she could be, but remembering that group of Slytherin making fun of her just beacuse where she was from just made her sad, and she definitely didn't want to be sad, specially around her friends.

''So there are more dragons on Draco Island??? How is your home, Hic???'' She asked as soon she returned her gaze to her friend, her old and cheerful smile again stamped on her face.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)    Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 12:33 am

"Emily are you alright?" eva asked looking at the little girl worried about her, she walked over towards her then pet Toothless. Seeing emily was back to her cheery self she smiled up at her

ooc: i made a eva and Emily pic Very Happy

hogwartsau.rpg-board.net/t178-evaine-s-fanart#3667
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)    Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 12:50 am

Emily smiled to Eva... ''I'm great, thanks Eva!'' She sighed, and spoke again... ''Sometimes I'm a bit sad, cause I thought all witches were clever, and kinda of superior than muggles, but I was wrong... Witches are like muggles, but with a magical wand...'' She winked at her friend. Then Toothless started snoring, and she giggled a little petting Toothy's scaly head.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)    Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 12:56 am

((Oh crap i didn't realize i was tagged here! Um could I join in later maybe when Todd gets out of the forest? Or, like, if you guys already have a plot going I don't wanna, like, interrupt.))
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)    Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 1:29 am

00c: No prob Smile we can wait until todd gets out of the forest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)    Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:40 am

Hiccup sighed and said sadly, "You know I never knew my real parents...my father who took me in said that the woman gave up and didn't say why."
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)    Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 7:07 am

Emily's eyes softned, and she slipped from Toothless. What Hic just said left her guard down, and she ran to hug him tight. No one deserved a thing like that. And she realized how luck she was for having her lovingly parents... ''The woman who gave you up was stupid. You're great Hic, any mother would be proud of you!'' She whispered to him, and broke the hug a little, so he could see her bright smile.

Last edited by Emily Castle on Mon May 07, 2012 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)    Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 7:32 am

Ha, mother.. a word eva wanted to throw up she had no problems with other mothers but her mom. isn't the best mom in the world "She's right hiccup, she's stupid to give you up or maybe she didn't have any money to take care of you. who knows how old this woman is so can't blame her in a way, yet.." she bit her lip trying to think of the right words to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)    Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next