Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)    Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 10:22 am

Todd leaned forward in interest, curious at this new development. "Really? That sounds like it would be a pretty cool job. What made you get into Divination?" he asked. Being a dance teacher seemed like an incredible job - though not something Todd would be interested in doing, since he was rubbish at dancing anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)    Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:16 am

Holli said with a smile, "The reason why is because of my gift. That Divination would help my gift and learn how to control it."
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)    Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:25 am

Todd blinked, feeling incredibly stupid. He did remember her mentioning a kind of ability, something about her body glowing. "Oh, yeah. Sorry. Not thinking there, I guess," he sighed. "That sounds pretty cool though - the ability, I mean. Though I dunno if it's caused you any problems or something. I'm sure something like that would have its drawbacks?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)    Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:31 am

Holli said sadly, "If I had evil visions I would experience pain and it would be intense. Sometimes I would have to end class early than normally. Otherwise the Minstery of Magic would have my head if the Muggles saw what I could do." Holli sat down and tried to warm her arms.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)    Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:36 am

Todd's eyes widened and his face fell considerably. "I-I'm sorry, ma'am. I didn't realize..." He was slightly disappointed in himself for being so insensitive. "That's terrible, Miss Would. I'm sorry I brought it up; do you have any pleasant visions? Like...not-so-agonizing ones?" he asked, feeling slightly foolish for asking, but it wasn't as if he were an expert at these kinds of social things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)    Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:54 am

Holli made a smile and said happily, "Yes, but only when there is a full moon. I would have visions of births or new love in the air." Holli smiled and said with a smile, "I remember I had a vision of a baby girl being born."
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)    Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 11:02 am

"Wow!" Todd exclaimed, sitting up a bit straighter. "That must have been beautiful." Of course, the pain of the violent visions probably balanced it all out, but he couldn't even begin to imagine what witnessing such events would be like. "You seem to have a very interesting life, professor. If you don't mind me saying so, that is."

Last edited by Todd Cross on Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)    Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 11:23 am

Holli rested her hand on Todd's shoulder and said with a smile, "Thank you, Mr. Cross and it means a lot to me more than you could've ever imagine it." Holli was happy to hear those words even from a student.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)    Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 11:33 am

Todd stared at her for a beat before nodding mutely. Again, he wasn't sure of the right thing to say to her kindness. And once again, he decided on honesty. "Just saying what I think...ma'am." She even seemed a bit young to be calling her 'ma'am'. Whatever. He was trying politeness and he supposed it was going well for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)    Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 11:39 am

Holli said with a smile as she tilted Todd's chin with her index finger, "You call me Miss Would, Mr. Cross. All of my students call me that." Holli giggled at the boy's shyness and how cute it was for him to be shy around her and he was very welled mannered for someone so young.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)    Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 11:43 am

"Uh...alright, then," Todd said, having to refrain from saying it again. It was honestly one of the few words of manners he knew, so he figured he'd have to throw in a few 'please-and-thank-you's along the way now. "Do all your students eat these cookies? Because I don't like the idea of them running out before I come back for tutoring."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)    Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 11:51 am

Holli said with a smile before she winked, "Oh I keep a stash hidden so I wouldn't run out of them. Besides I always have time to bake between my lunch breaks." Holli made a small smile at Todd that make him go weak at the knees and Holli thought how adorable he was to be this polite.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)    Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:07 pm

Todd smiled, giving a small nod. "Good. I'll likely become hooked on them before the end of the day, so be prepared," he said, a small smirk turning up the edge of his lips. "Could I ask what time it is, Miss Would?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)    Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:14 pm

Holli looked at the hourglass and said with a smile beneath it was a sexy smile, "Well we still have twelve minutes to talk and the other classes don't start till after thirty minutes when my hourglass is empty on sand at the bottom."
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)    Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:35 pm

Todd raised an eyebrow, rather surprised by her alluring smile. "Hmm, okay. Is there anything else of importance to talk about before I leave?" he asked.
((my replies are so short, sorry. But I honestly just can't think of anything other than what I've written that would contribute to the whole thingy.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)    Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:38 pm

Holli said with a smile as she walked towards Todd, "Yes." Holli then kissed the boy's cheek and said with a smile, "It'll protect you from evil, Mr.Cross."
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)    Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:49 pm

Todd watched her curiously as she stepped toward him...and kissed his cheek. He could feel heat rush to his ears. He was again thankful that his hair covered them, and he stared at her with an indecisive expression. "U-um, oh...'kay..." he stammered, unaware of what all this meant. Of course, she could be just an overfriendly teacher. At the moment, he wasn't so sure. "Thank you...I...guess?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)    Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:54 pm

Holli said with a smile, "Mr. Cross, that kiss will protect you from evil it's one of my hidden gifts I'm still trying to figure out. You are the first to know this." Holli the said quietly as she placed her hand on Todd's shoulder, "You must never tell anyone about this and I mean anyone."
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)    Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 1:11 pm

Todd nodded, relieved that there was at least a reason behind it. "Yeah, okay." He glanced at the hourglass and stood up, grabbing his bag. "I think I should be getting outta here soon - a lot of studying to do, y'know?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)    Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 1:32 pm

Holli said with a smile, "Of course. Just make sure you come after your classes are all done for your tutoring."
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)    Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 1:39 pm

Todd nodded, offering a small smile and making his way over to the door. "Have a good day, Miss Would."
((SHORT REPLIES OVER.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)    Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 1:45 pm

Holli said with a smile smile as she went to go back to drink her tea, "You as well, Mr. Cross."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)    Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tea with a student (Tag: Todd Cross)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2