Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tea with a student (Eva Moonblood)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Tea with a student (Eva Moonblood)   Empty
PostSubject: Tea with a student (Eva Moonblood)    Tea with a student (Eva Moonblood)   EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:41 am

Holli got the tea ready and the tea cookies as she sat down listing to music. She then drank some tea and hummed happily.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Eva Moonblood)    Tea with a student (Eva Moonblood)   EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:46 am

Eva pouted why could a teacher call for her, did she do something wrong. Sure she pushed Jim in a lake that's because he pushed her in first. She opened the door poking her head in "you wanted to see me Miss. Would?" she asked walking inside the class room shutting the door behind her. Evaine walked up towards the table sitting down across from Holli
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Eva Moonblood)    Tea with a student (Eva Moonblood)   EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:53 am

Holli stopped humming and put her cup down. Holli asked as she poured tea in a second cup, "One lump or two Miss MoonBlood?" Holli then added the cream into the tea and stirred it.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Eva Moonblood)    Tea with a student (Eva Moonblood)   EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:57 am

"Two Miss. Would." she said with a smile, after Holli was done making Eva's tea she took a sip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Eva Moonblood)    Tea with a student (Eva Moonblood)   EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:00 am

Holli asked with a soft smile, "How is the school treating you Miss Moonblood?" Holli the drank her tea and ate a tea cookie with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Eva Moonblood)    Tea with a student (Eva Moonblood)   EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:03 am

"So far a better year then before, I made friends." she said picking up some tea cookies,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Eva Moonblood)    Tea with a student (Eva Moonblood)   EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:11 am

Holli said with a smile as she put her cup down, "Good. it's important to have friends to keep you company."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Eva Moonblood)    Tea with a student (Eva Moonblood)   EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:16 am

"it's all so good having a mom who loves you." Evaine mumbled before taking another sip "Funny thing it one of my friends is the guy I have a crush on."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Eva Moonblood)    Tea with a student (Eva Moonblood)   EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:25 am

Holli made a soft smile and asked with a small smile, "And does he know that you do?" Holli was curious and didn't have much to do since she did have class to teach.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Eva Moonblood)    Tea with a student (Eva Moonblood)   EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:33 am

"Nope.. Well I don't know if he does or not" she said blushing a bit

(( did you get the video?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Eva Moonblood)    Tea with a student (Eva Moonblood)   EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:46 am

(yes kick ass! X3)

Holli said with a smile, "I remember my first crush. Boy he was amazing with those flying skills of his and he could show off." Holli cleared her throat and said with a smile, "Sorry early days for me."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Eva Moonblood)    Tea with a student (Eva Moonblood)   EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:54 am

(9thankies :3))

"Sounds like Jim.. I mean.. oh god." she blushed saying her crushes name out load "promise you wont tell Jim.' she bit her lip
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Eva Moonblood)    Tea with a student (Eva Moonblood)   EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 12:03 pm

Holli said with a smile as she poured more tea, "I will my dear. I keep secrets only if they are important to those around them. But only you can tell when you are gonna tell Jim you like him."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Eva Moonblood)    Tea with a student (Eva Moonblood)   EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 12:06 pm

"Im just waiting for the perfect time to tell him, maybe when i go to his house for Christmas?" she said then finished her tea, she took a bite of the cookie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Eva Moonblood)    Tea with a student (Eva Moonblood)   EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 12:09 pm

Holli said with a smile, "well it would give you two alone time and privacy where you can confess."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Eva Moonblood)    Tea with a student (Eva Moonblood)   EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 12:13 pm

"wait your crush could it be Mr. Wood?" she asked wanting to change the subject talking about Jim always made her nervous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Eva Moonblood)    Tea with a student (Eva Moonblood)   EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 12:24 pm

Holli made a soft smile and said after sighed, "Yes and I was not the first. He was charming very good at flying, and he knew what to do in the games I watched him play. But I moved on with my studies because I needed to pass otherwise i would be held back a year."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Eva Moonblood)    Tea with a student (Eva Moonblood)   EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 12:41 pm

"have you ever told Him how you felt?" she asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Eva Moonblood)    Tea with a student (Eva Moonblood)   EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 12:43 pm

Holli sighed and said with a small smile, "No. I was like you afraid if he would reject me. Like all the other girls who confessed before me."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Eva Moonblood)    Tea with a student (Eva Moonblood)   EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 12:49 pm

What if Jim rejects her, Eva already had fell for a guy once and was only using her 'no Jim's different.' she thought "Im sorry Miss.Would, ever thought about telling him now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Eva Moonblood)    Tea with a student (Eva Moonblood)   EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 12:54 pm

Holli sighed and said with a smile, "When the time is right I'll tell him."m Holli knew one day she'll had to tell Oliver her feelings for him.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Eva Moonblood)    Tea with a student (Eva Moonblood)   EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 1:06 pm

Evaine pored herself more tea, she giggles eva liked this teacher she was easy to talk to. Mostly she never talked to teachers she didn't like telling anyone how she left or what she was going threw. "mind reading my palm?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Eva Moonblood)    Tea with a student (Eva Moonblood)   EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 2:34 pm

Holli made a smile and said with a smile, "Sure no problem."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Eva Moonblood)    Tea with a student (Eva Moonblood)   EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 2:38 pm

Evaine held her hand out towards Holli so she could read her palm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Eva Moonblood)    Tea with a student (Eva Moonblood)   EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 2:52 pm

((i thought u were taking a nap lol))

Holli traced her life line and said with a smile, "You will live long." Holli then traced her head line and saidwith a smile, "This says you are very smart." Holli traced her heart line and said with a smile, "This says you are shy with someone." Holli said with a smile as she traced her fate line, "this shows you will have a family to raise your own." Holli said with a smile as she traced her apllo line, "And this says you are lucky."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tea with a student (Eva Moonblood)    Tea with a student (Eva Moonblood)   Empty

Back to top Go down

Tea with a student (Eva Moonblood)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next