Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Holli's Day off and tea with student (Tag:Donald McAroy)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Holli's Day off and tea with student (Tag:Donald McAroy)  Empty
PostSubject: Holli's Day off and tea with student (Tag:Donald McAroy)    Holli's Day off and tea with student (Tag:Donald McAroy)  EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 3:35 pm

Holli set up the tea and everything she had to relax herself. She was enjoying her music and was wearing her white mini dress that went half her mid-thigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holli's Day off and tea with student (Tag:Donald McAroy)    Holli's Day off and tea with student (Tag:Donald McAroy)  EmptyWed May 02, 2012 12:31 am

(Ooc: sorry for the late reply. ^^)
Don was heading to the divination classroom, a carnivor smile on his face. The idea of passing some time alone with the young teacher really pleased him. When he reached the classroom door, he stopped a minute and turned his carnivor smile into a charming smile. He knocked at the door and waited for the pretty Holli's answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holli's Day off and tea with student (Tag:Donald McAroy)    Holli's Day off and tea with student (Tag:Donald McAroy)  EmptyWed May 02, 2012 4:28 am

Holli said with a smile as she sat on top of her desk, "Come in."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holli's Day off and tea with student (Tag:Donald McAroy)    Holli's Day off and tea with student (Tag:Donald McAroy)  EmptyWed May 02, 2012 6:29 am

Don opened the door and entered the room. "Nice to see you miss Would." he said, tilting his head a little, smiling charmingly. The young teacher was stunning in her short white dress.
He noticed the music and started to think that it was not really appropriated for a private lesson.... Well, it depended on the kind of lesson of course. Don smirked in thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holli's Day off and tea with student (Tag:Donald McAroy)    Holli's Day off and tea with student (Tag:Donald McAroy)  EmptyWed May 02, 2012 7:58 am

Holli said with a smile, "Now i'll get my books for our lesson." Holli went into her trunk and little did she know her dress was lifting a bit and showing her buttocks and her curves as well. Holli hummed a little tune as she was looking for her books.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holli's Day off and tea with student (Tag:Donald McAroy)    Holli's Day off and tea with student (Tag:Donald McAroy)  EmptyWed May 02, 2012 9:40 am

When Holli turned around to find a book, Don leered at her. Her dress was revealing each curve of her sumptous body. Don was enjoying what he was looking at when he suddenly realized that the beautiful teacher had talk to him. He blinked and bited his lips not to laugh at himself. 'I'll have to pay more attention to what she says or I'll end up looking completely stupid.' He thought, composing his charming smile again.
"Do you need some help?" he asked politely.
"You have a pretty voice." he added, smiling from seeing such a cute side of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holli's Day off and tea with student (Tag:Donald McAroy)    Holli's Day off and tea with student (Tag:Donald McAroy)  EmptyWed May 02, 2012 12:03 pm

Holli said with a smile as she looked deeper in her trunk, "Thank Mr. McAroy and yes could you? I have so many books on Divination it's a pain." Holli then bend over slightly almost revealing her white underwear if she bend any further.

(OOC: Sorry it took so long i've been busy for quiet some time :3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holli's Day off and tea with student (Tag:Donald McAroy)    Holli's Day off and tea with student (Tag:Donald McAroy)  EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:12 am

[ Ooc: It's totally fine! XD ]

'Is she serious?!' thought Don as Holli was bending, almost revealing her underwear. He stroked through his hair and let out a silent sight. Was she aware of the effect which it had on him? And which it would have had on every single man.
Don took a deep breath and try to act as normal as possible. He headed to the trunk and bent over too, a little bit on her right (not to be in a too over-suggestive position), his right hand leaning on the right side of the trunk. He was very close to her and could smell her perfume. "What book are you looking for?" he asked seriously (almost whispering), with a voice deeper than his usual one.
His mouth was at the same level as her ear and he could felt her hair tickling his nose. He forced himself to look inside the trunk to seem more serious. But it was hard since the beautiful Holli was so close.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holli's Day off and tea with student (Tag:Donald McAroy)    Holli's Day off and tea with student (Tag:Donald McAroy)  EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:04 am

Holli said with a smile as she bend over more, "Divination for beginners, I used it in my first year here as a student." Holli giggled and felt Donald's skin and asked with a sexy smile, "Are you sure you just came here for just Divination, Mr. McAroy?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holli's Day off and tea with student (Tag:Donald McAroy)    Holli's Day off and tea with student (Tag:Donald McAroy)  EmptyThu May 03, 2012 1:10 pm

Don smiled and whispered: "Are you sure you don't know the answer Miss Would?" He had more and more difficulties to control his desire for the splendid teacher.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holli's Day off and tea with student (Tag:Donald McAroy)    Holli's Day off and tea with student (Tag:Donald McAroy)  EmptyThu May 03, 2012 1:42 pm

Holli made a sexy smirk and traced his neck with her finger as she said, "Why don't you tell me Mr. McAroy..." Holli then brushed her lips on his neck and breathed on his neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holli's Day off and tea with student (Tag:Donald McAroy)    Holli's Day off and tea with student (Tag:Donald McAroy)  EmptyThu May 03, 2012 1:59 pm

Holli's finger and lips on his neck made Don's heart racing. He closed his eyes for a second and his mouth opened as it became harder for him to breath. He turened his head to see Holli's. One of his hand gently grabbed her chin, making her face turn to him, wile the other one slowly went back her back. His head bent toward hers and he wishpered, his lips almost touching hers, "Then here is your answer..."
His lips finally reached Holli's as he sensually kissed her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holli's Day off and tea with student (Tag:Donald McAroy)    Holli's Day off and tea with student (Tag:Donald McAroy)  EmptyThu May 03, 2012 2:04 pm

Holli sighed and kissed back with eagerness and hotly as she opened Donald's shirt slowly. When she let it onto the ground she massaged Donald's abs and chest slowly to tease him with a sexy smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holli's Day off and tea with student (Tag:Donald McAroy)    Holli's Day off and tea with student (Tag:Donald McAroy)  EmptyThu May 03, 2012 2:27 pm

Don's hand slided along Holli's neck as she was opening his shirt. His body was becoming warmer under Holli's caresses. When he saw her smirk, he smirked back at her, pulled her closer to him and kissed her passionately. He then started to kiss her neck, his hand slowly going down her hips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holli's Day off and tea with student (Tag:Donald McAroy)    Holli's Day off and tea with student (Tag:Donald McAroy)  EmptyThu May 03, 2012 2:32 pm

Holli softly moaned as she hurried to get Donald's pants off and nibbled his earlobe. Holli asked with a sexy smile as she took off Donald's underwear, "Tell me Mr. McAroy, just how good are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holli's Day off and tea with student (Tag:Donald McAroy)    Holli's Day off and tea with student (Tag:Donald McAroy)  EmptyThu May 03, 2012 3:36 pm

(Ooc: I think it's gonna be my last post today, I'm starting to be very tired and can't even write correctly. see ya later! ^^)

Don's hand sliped under Holli's dress wile the second one undid it zipper. His hands went back along her sides until he completely deprived her dress.
He moaned lightly when Holli nibbled his ear lobe. "Tell me Mr. McAroy, just how good are you?" 'A challenge? Fine, I'll take it up.' thought Don. He smirked and by-passed her, heading to her desk. He threw all the books that were on it on the floor, turned back, grabbed Holli and sat her on the desk, one leg on each of his side.
His head was now at the level of her neck. "I hope you didn't mind if we borrow their place." said Don playfully (talking about the books), his face very close from hers. He kissed her neck and started to go down to her breast, one of his hand caressing her leg and getting rid of her lace pants wile the other went back her back and started to unfasten her bra.
Once her underwear on the floor, Don leant her on the desk, his body accompanying hers as he climbed on the table. "If you really want to know how good I am, you'll have to taste me." he wishpered before sensually kissing her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holli's Day off and tea with student (Tag:Donald McAroy)    Holli's Day off and tea with student (Tag:Donald McAroy)  EmptyFri May 04, 2012 1:20 pm

Holli made a sexy smirk and then licked Donald's member slowly to tease him and then faster as she the sucked the head of his member hard. Holli moaned as she took in more of Donald's member in her mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holli's Day off and tea with student (Tag:Donald McAroy)    Holli's Day off and tea with student (Tag:Donald McAroy)  EmptyThu May 10, 2012 1:45 am

(Ooc: Sorry, been busy with elections and a bunch of other things.)

Don was surprised by Holli's reaction. This wasn't what he had in mind when he had said 'you'll have to taste me' but it felt so good that he didn't feel like saying a word about it. He smiled and bited his lips from the pleasure she was giving him.
He's member was becoming harder as Don felt Holli's mouth on it. He let out a groan. She sure knew how to please a man.

(Why isn't english my mother toung!? I feel like I'm saying so much crap 'cause I can't translate what I have in mind correctly! *sights*)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holli's Day off and tea with student (Tag:Donald McAroy)    Holli's Day off and tea with student (Tag:Donald McAroy)  EmptyThu May 10, 2012 11:42 am

(lol it's okay i understand)

Holli took his member out of her mouth and flipped him over with a sexy smile. Holli then slid herself on his hard member and gasped and moaned. Holli said with a smirk, "I hope you like this Mr. McAroy." Holli then ride his member slowly the faster as she gripped his shoulders as she moaned and gasped with pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holli's Day off and tea with student (Tag:Donald McAroy)    Holli's Day off and tea with student (Tag:Donald McAroy)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Holli's Day off and tea with student (Tag:Donald McAroy)
Page 1 of 1