Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Well, If This Isn't Awkward...((TAG: Aladdin & Penelope))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

Well, If This Isn't Awkward...((TAG: Aladdin & Penelope)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, If This Isn't Awkward...((TAG: Aladdin & Penelope))   Well, If This Isn't Awkward...((TAG: Aladdin & Penelope)) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 11:02 pm

Penelope, who was sitting sideways on the couch, rested her head against the back. She watched him as he spoke, listening the best she could to every detail. She smiled. Five brothers were a lot; she knew what it was like to have a lot of siblings, but not nearly that much, and not nearly as many boys. She bit her lip for a moment, realizing that he had made no mention of his mother. She almost wanted to ask, but knew from her own experiences that such a topic may be too hard to talk about, and so she bit back the question.

"Cats are pretty nice," Penelope smiled. She wasn't fond of many animals, most frightening her, but she did enjoy cats. They didn't scare her, at least, not for the most part. Penny let out a light laugh when he said something about taking over small pieces of the world. She supposed that was part of their Super Hero/Villain charade. "I guess that means I have to watch out for you, doesn't it?" She grinned. This was much easier for her to talk about then herself, less straining.

"Bruce..." she repeated silently to herself. That was definitely new information. Had she known his middle name? At least, after the accident? She'd have to remember that. Her lips parted ever so slightly for a moment before turning into a small smile. "W-well, Todd Bruce Cross, thank you, for a-allowing me to know more about you... again, I guess," Penny's face flushed once more. "I could have, uh, s-sworn t-that you were s-simply an angel or something... sent to... to comfort and help people..." She offered him a smile, though her face seemed to have gotten redder as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Well, If This Isn't Awkward...((TAG: Aladdin & Penelope))   Well, If This Isn't Awkward...((TAG: Aladdin & Penelope)) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:05 am

((I just realized that all of my posts last night had at least one unfinished sentence that just ended with a comma or something that didn't make sense and I apologize >.>))

Todd grinned, nodding enthusiastically. "Yes, I think it'd be in the interest of the world if you kept an eye on me - to make sure I don't do anything particularly devastating, of course," he mused. "Besides, I'm working on forming an alliance with cats everywhere, so you might want to take back that thing about them being nice."

He blinked, not expecting that in the least. An angel? That felt like a stretch. Most of the time he felt more like a demon spawn. "Well, I'm glad you think so," he replied quietly, a warm smile coming across his lips. "Not sure if I can own up to that, but I'm certainly happy that I could have helped you, Miss Baudelaire." Her words were so kind, so...Penny. "I'd say you're the more angelic of the two of us, though. Always have been."
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: Well, If This Isn't Awkward...((TAG: Aladdin & Penelope))   Well, If This Isn't Awkward...((TAG: Aladdin & Penelope)) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 3:36 am

[... really? I honestly had not noticed. o^o haha. I guess that shows either 1) how tired I have been lately or 2) how Podd consumes all thoughts and won't let me notice anything else. It's probably the latter~ xD]

"Well, yes, because it's... it's my duty... as a superhero... as, uhm, as Book Girl," Penelope had to think for a moment, trying to recall all things super hero/villain related. Those which she knew from being told, anyway. She grinned for a moment until he mentioned making an alliance with cats. She pouted, leaning forward slightly. "No, you can't do that... I actually like cats," she told him, working her best puppy dog look.

Penelope bit her lip for a moment before nodding. Yes, she really did think so and she didn't think he'd have any trouble owning up that; she was sure he already had. "O-oh, I'm sure y-you've helped other people... I can't be the only one, c-can I?" She was absolutely sure of it. The way she had observed him, it seemed to be just in his nature to be kind and help people in need, but perhaps that was just her. She was unsure.

Penelope blushed once more, looking down to nervously play with the hem of her skirt. "I-I don't know about that..." she mumbled. She didn't really feel all to angelic... not tonight anyway. After tonight with what happened (and even didn't happen) with Aladdin and Todd walking in on that, angelic was anything but what she felt. She really shouldn't have gotten swept up into that; she should have had more control. There was just a problem with they way her thoughts went when contact of that nature arose. She couldn't think... and then she kept getting flashes and dizziness... and then she was drunk. No, she wasn't an angel... or at least, she didn't think so.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Well, If This Isn't Awkward...((TAG: Aladdin & Penelope))   Well, If This Isn't Awkward...((TAG: Aladdin & Penelope)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 3:42 am

"All the more reason to turn them against you!" he chuckled, rather enjoying the image of a hoard of kittens following him, leaving a path of destruction in their wake. Perhaps he'd be wearing a cape. "I am Sir Schmucksalot and it is my duty to do whatever I can to defeat the all-powerful Book Girl." And, really, he figured she had shown that she was kind of 'super' herself. Who else could have been strong enough to go through all this?

Todd had to think about that one for a moment. Had he helped other people before? He'd tried to help Jim with Fionn, but that probably only made the bully angrier. He'd tried to help Brie, but...no, he was pretty sure he'd hurt her more than helped her, no matter what she said about it. "There's a difference between trying to help people and actually doing it. I'm better at the former, I think," he muttered, half to himself.

He could see her doubt, and figured she was probably thinking about tonight, and what had happened with that guy. "Hey," he murmured, cocking his head at her. "You've had a lot going on up here lately," he lightly tapped her forehead to indicate her brain. "Plus, you'd been drinking. I certainly can't blame you for letting your hair down for once. You've always been an angel in my book, Penelope. Always will be." He couldn't deny the envy he'd felt, but that didn't mean he had any right to feel that way. They weren't dating, and she was free to do what she desired with who she desired. No matter how much that may hurt to know.

((Oh, I'm so sorry this took a whole day to reply to. I attended a wedding with Sierra last night and have been way too exhausted for the onslaught of feels!))

Last edited by Todd Cross on Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ((confusing phrasing was confusing)))
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: Well, If This Isn't Awkward...((TAG: Aladdin & Penelope))   Well, If This Isn't Awkward...((TAG: Aladdin & Penelope)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 9:10 am

"What? No, I don't think so Sir Schmucksalot," Penelope offered him a faux glare before giving him a small smirk. "That's okay, though, I know of at least one cat who won't follow you and he'd turn them all against you. Your plan will fall through and I shall win." Her smirk turned to a smile as she let out a light laugh. The lightheartedness of the situation was quite enjoyable. She wasn't lying, though, there was one. Sherlock - Penelope's recent pet. She had gotten him before coming back because Michael was convinced that she needed one. He was a nice cat, towards Penelope, but a demon towards anyone else. It was kind of amusing.

Penelope offered him a small, soft smile. "I hardly see the difference. Trying to help people is all you can really do, whether or not it does help them is beyond that," she shrugged lightly. "Trying is more than what a lot of people do anyway." She figured that as long as you tried, you were not at fault and she believed that full-heartedly.

"Y-yeah, I guess so..." Penelope sighed. Still, she figured that perhaps she shouldn't have drank anything at all. Especially after how she reacted with the alcohol. She wouldn't be drinking for a while after, that was for sure. Maybe not until her memories came back, because it didn't seem to mix well. Penelope blushed when Todd mentioned that she'd always be an angel in his eyes. He was honestly too kind, but then, she was similar in that aspect. She saw him as an angel, despite him not thinking so either. "I-I s-suppose that, uh, makes us... both angels then, huh?" Penelope gave a small shrug, biting her lip as the ends tugged up ever so slightly.

[Don't worry about it hon, I understand~ <3<3<3]

Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Well, If This Isn't Awkward...((TAG: Aladdin & Penelope))   Well, If This Isn't Awkward...((TAG: Aladdin & Penelope)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:37 am

"Really, now? I shall take this to mean that Book Girl has come under the possession of a kitty?" he said, because, in his experience, cats usually saw themselves as the owners instead of the other way around. "Well, what if your kitty was really unpopular and lame, so that all the other cats decided to do the exact opposite of what he was doing and joined me simply because they didn't want to appear to be your cat's friend? Being villainous is cool, Penelope. Cats like to be cool." He paused for a moment, narrowing his eyes as if in deep concentration. "Well, okay. Your cat probably isn't lame because, y'know, he's your cat. He'll probably be really kind and smart, so much so that the other cats will fall in love with him and leave me. Damn."

Todd's eyes softened. She sounded so logical and sweet at the same time. Honestly, how did she do that? He heard her stuttering slightly start back up again and chuckled, finally giving a relenting nod. "Fine, then. We are both angels sent from above to make people - especially other angels - think we're angels, but we ourselves don't even know what we are." He did think she was probably the most angelic person he'd ever met, though - bursting with thoughtfulness and intelligence, but in such a modest, enduring way.
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: Well, If This Isn't Awkward...((TAG: Aladdin & Penelope))   Well, If This Isn't Awkward...((TAG: Aladdin & Penelope)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:59 am

Penelope gave a small smile and nodded. Though, her kitty was more of a cat. He was about a year old, so just exiting his kitten years. Penelope let in a small gasp and pouted, jokingly of course. "My cat is not lame..." unpopular, sure, lame, not so much. When he took back his statement, Penelope couldn't help but let out a small laugh. Sherlock, kind? Oh no - no, no, no. "Sherlock is not lame nor is he kind, but intelligent he is. So you better watch out, because he'll definitely outsmart Sir Schmucksalot and his cat minions." She gave a sharp nod, as if that was the final word on it.

Penelope smiled softly once more. She had to think about what he said for a moment, trying to decipher it with her clouded brain. "Yes," she finally agreed. "yes that's what we are. I think." She chuckled softly. She did love the way he talked, sometimes rambling a bit and coming up with complex ways to describe things... it made her smile. That alone was angelic enough for her.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Well, If This Isn't Awkward...((TAG: Aladdin & Penelope))   Well, If This Isn't Awkward...((TAG: Aladdin & Penelope)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:17 am

Todd rolled his eyes, a teasing smile on his face. He noted that she'd said her cat's name was Sherlock though, so it certainly made sense for him to be intelligent. "Yes, of course, why isn't it a surprise that Sir Schmucksalot will be outsmarted by a feline?" he muttered under his breath.

"One thing I am certain of," he finally said after a long moment of just studying her features. "Your charm and humor have definitely not fled with your memory. That is a relief, as I can only hang out with people far more charming than myself. Good to know you still dwarf my charm with yours." Yes, he definitely still found her humor adorable, not as if that would ever change.
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: Well, If This Isn't Awkward...((TAG: Aladdin & Penelope))   Well, If This Isn't Awkward...((TAG: Aladdin & Penelope)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:34 am

Penelope let out a small giggle. Despite not remembering him, not much anyway, her brain obviously knew enough that she felt comfortable around him. She hardly was able to talk like this with anyone outside of her family and she was glad that that hadn't disappeared. She enjoyed the playful banter. Penny sighed, leaning back until she was laying down on the couch; her head was propped up by a pillow against the arm of the couch, and her legs were fashioned into a criss-cross style so that she didn't take over the whole couch, just her half of it.

Penelope bit her lip and blushed furiously. Charm and humor? She hardly even knew she had any and what little she did, most didn't see - the humor anyway. She was to shy or nervous around people to even try. With Todd though, it just came naturally. She smiled, giving a breathy laugh. "O-oh, I'm sorry. I'd really hate to... to belittle your charm in anyway. Will it... will it ever forgive me?" She asked, blinking up at him with innocent, yet humorous blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Well, If This Isn't Awkward...((TAG: Aladdin & Penelope))   Well, If This Isn't Awkward...((TAG: Aladdin & Penelope)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:54 am

((I just realized two things. 1) Todd actually has four brothers and 2) I started out on the old site trying to make him this cruel, homophobic douche who hates authority. And now he's literally the exact opposite. Meh, pretty sure he wouldn't have gotten with Penny if I was capable of writing him like that anyway! But now I feel like such a failure of a writer, wow.))
He grinned over at her, glad that she seemed far less tense now than she had earlier. He hoped that meant her head felt better, though maybe not so much better that she felt like she needed to go up to her dorm. He was having such a good time just sitting here with her.
Todd stuck out his bottom lip in a pout as he dramatically put a hand to his chest. He had to fight back a grin as she laughed, though - oh, how he'd missed that laugh. "I'm afraid not, Miss Baudelaire," he sighed, shaking his head ruefully. "See, my ego and charm are very tightly interwoven, and they have both been reduced to sinking into a deep depression because of you and your outstanding abilities. It is far too late to apologize, ma'am."
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: Well, If This Isn't Awkward...((TAG: Aladdin & Penelope))   Well, If This Isn't Awkward...((TAG: Aladdin & Penelope)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:07 pm

[bahaha. well, I've definitely made mistakes when it comes to things like that. and haha. I do remember him starting off teasing Penny and the plans of continuing that relentlessly. Eh, it happens. Penny actually didn't start off this innocent and naive... she was just suppose to be shy and polite... xD It's funny how you can create a character one way, and then when you actually role play them, they change completely. It happens~ <3]

Penelope rested her arms across her chest, staring up at him from her position. She let out another small laugh before pouting. "Oh, I'm sorry. I-is there anyway I can make it up to you, Sir Shmucksalot?" She questioned, raising her eyebrows slightly. "Sh-should I complement you relentlessly until your ego grows in size?"

She then shrugged. "Though, I think your charm is fine... I..." she blushed a bit more, averting her gaze to the ceiling. "I, uh, think you're... uh... pretty charming..." She closed her eyes, nearly regretting saying it the second it left her mouth. What a stupid thing to say, honestly. She couldn't believe it. How embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Well, If This Isn't Awkward...((TAG: Aladdin & Penelope))   Well, If This Isn't Awkward...((TAG: Aladdin & Penelope)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:32 pm

((Welll, I'm at least relieved he turned out how he did. Me and Todd have changed quite a lot. Much runner than trying to rp a douchebag! I think they've both grown up to be quite the admirable characters.))

Todd grinned at her with light eyes. He absolutely loved the way she got all timid whenever she said something sweet - which, honestly, was incredibly often. He leaned forward slightly, a warm smile laced across his lips. "I'm glad you think so, Penelope," he murmured. "That means quite a lot coming from the master of charm herself. My ego is properly inflated. So much so that it is becoming a health risk. Receiving compliments from adorable girls is going to cause my ego to pop, I dare say." He could see the blushing now, but what else could he say? He always found her adorable - no, gorgeous. But he figured that word would only make her super uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: Well, If This Isn't Awkward...((TAG: Aladdin & Penelope))   Well, If This Isn't Awkward...((TAG: Aladdin & Penelope)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:51 pm

[I quite agree. I do like how Penny turned out myself and of course, how can I not love Todd? I think they turned out brilliantly. I suddenly feel like we're talking about children. But then, Penny is my baby, so, yeah. xD]

Penelope opened her eyes, returning her gaze curiously to Todd. She bit her lip, but found the ends of her mouth tugging up slightly into a smile. She started to let out a laugh before he called her adorable. Her eyes widened just a bit and, yep, there was that blush again. Why she couldn't just take a compliment without blushing was beyond her. "O-oh, w-well then, w-we, uh, we w-wouldn't want that... now... w-would we?" She managed to stutter out. Oh, how she hated her stutter. It made her seem so childish and she could only imagine that it took away from whatever she was trying to say. She propped herself up on her elbows slightly. "Perhaps I should, uh... t-take it back then?" She questioned a bit slowly, trying to control that horrible stutter of hers.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Well, If This Isn't Awkward...((TAG: Aladdin & Penelope))   Well, If This Isn't Awkward...((TAG: Aladdin & Penelope)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 1:10 pm

((That's because we have molded them from the pieces of our hearts and birthed them from our heart-wombs. <3))

Todd shook his head, biting his own lip to fend off his smile. "I suppose we wouldn't, though I don't have any complaints. Intelligent women tend to come up with some pretty damn good compliments, whether they mean it or not." He studied her features, feeling a slight frustration creep into his system. He desperately wished he could just say how much he loved her, right at this moment, but that wouldn't turn out too well with her only having a handful of actual memories of him in her head, would it? She wouldn't be able to say it back, not that he'd expect her to, and he knew she'd feel guilty for that. "No take-backs now. I'm afraid the damage has already been done, Book Girl." How true that was.
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: Well, If This Isn't Awkward...((TAG: Aladdin & Penelope))   Well, If This Isn't Awkward...((TAG: Aladdin & Penelope)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 1:25 pm

[ever think about going into greeting cards? because that would make one freaking awesome card. xDDD]

"O-oh, do they now?" Penelope giggled. "Y-you must be a compliment magnet, then, huh?" She studied him for a moment, just trying to continue to commit his image to her memory. She wanted to remember this. This was a happy moment. The last time they were in the common room - the only time she really remembered interacting with him - wasn't so much a happy one. Not that this one started out as such, but she was glad for someone like him. So much that it was hard to explain.

Penelope gave another pout. "Oh shoot. Now your ego is inflated and I'll have so much trouble defeating you. Whatever shall I do?" She questioned, tapping her chin lightly. She let out another small laugh before a yawn passed through her lips and she covered with her hand. She was enjoying the moment, but she'd be lying if she said she wasn't tired.

[....................... ;^; you, madame, have just inflicted the ultimate feels upon me. excuse me while I go cry in the corner..... D: ]
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Well, If This Isn't Awkward...((TAG: Aladdin & Penelope))   Well, If This Isn't Awkward...((TAG: Aladdin & Penelope)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 1:42 pm

Todd chuckled, shaking his head at her. "Oh, of course. What else would you expect from a lad who owns a toga?" He watched her pout - oh, she was a pro at that - and sighed. "You don't seem to understand the way villains work; that's understandable, you being a hero and all. With my huge ego, the only thing I'll want to do is look in the mirror and eat all day. I will stay in my lair until the day my ego explodes, getting tubbier and less attractive as time goes by." He noticed her yawn and smiled. "Is it Penny's bedtime?" He leaned forward, a teasing expression playing across his features.

((No, Alix, dry up those tears! Otherwise you won't be able to reply and inflict the very same feels upon me and we won't be even!))
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: Well, If This Isn't Awkward...((TAG: Aladdin & Penelope))   Well, If This Isn't Awkward...((TAG: Aladdin & Penelope)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 2:03 pm

"Yes, because women think Toga's are extremely a-attractive. Therefore..." Penny blushed and just nodded, not sure if she could bring herself to call him attractive without stuttering uncontrollably and blushing so much she'd resemble a tomato. "Yeah... m-many compliments. I-I'm sure." She glanced upwards once more, always avoiding looking at him whenever she did or said or even thought something that made her nervous or embarrassed.

"Oh, I see," Penny regained herself, looking back at him. "I guess I'm, uh, too much of a super hero to know these things, huh?" She wanted to come back with something saying how she didn't think he'd ever become unattractive, but yet again she couldn't bring herself to do it. Honestly, Penelope, what is wrong with you? she questioned herself internally. "I... I see, then maybe I shall... uh... give you more compliments?" If you can ever manage to stutter them out.

Penelope smiled, laying back down fully once more. She tried to contain another yawn. Penny closed her eyes for a moment before finally speaking. "I am pretty tired... it's been... quite a, uh, quite a long day..." she mumbled the last bit. Everything had seemed so long ago as they teased and talked about super heroes and villains, but now thinking back on it, it only made her more tired.

[I don't think I'll be able to inflict anything that makes more feels than that D:
but just you wait. because I will get you back. I will. when you least expect it~ mwahahaha /slinks into shadows.]
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Well, If This Isn't Awkward...((TAG: Aladdin & Penelope))   Well, If This Isn't Awkward...((TAG: Aladdin & Penelope)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:21 am

((Pfft, you act as if I have jinxed your hair or something! Now I must live in fear of a feels assault.))

Todd let out a laugh; he could see what she was trying to say, and he found it incredibly cute how she couldn't bring herself to do it. He tipped his head to the side slightly, smirking. "I suppose more compliments would be acceptable. Might as well make my last few hours before exploding comfortable, hm?"

He resisted a yawn of his own and nodded in agreement. "Tell me about it." It felt like ages ago that he'd managed to drag Brie back to the castle instead of letting her fend for herself against her father's 'friends'. And somehow even longer that he'd found Aladdin and Penny in that...awkward position, though that couldn't have been more than an hour ago. "How's your head, B.G?" he murmured. He was getting tired, too, but he could only see a sleepless night stretching out in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: Well, If This Isn't Awkward...((TAG: Aladdin & Penelope))   Well, If This Isn't Awkward...((TAG: Aladdin & Penelope)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:32 pm

[/snort. You better live in fear~ Any moment. Just annnnny moment. xD]

"Well, I am a superhero, so I suppose making your explosion... or death... or whatever more comfortable is my job, even for villains such as yourself," Penny smiled, giving a small shrug, glancing back over at him once more. She wasn't even sure how all of this superhero / villain stuff got started (though she wished she did), but she always found it most enjoyable. It just about always cheered her up.

"Mm, the pain is gone, for the most part..." Penelope said, looking up at the ceiling. "I-I guess because of that medicine or whatever you, uh, you gave me. But... I still kind of feel cloudy... and dizzy..." She closed her eyes. Penelope figured it must have been more so because of the alcohol now, maybe a bit because of her brain's want to have her remember, even though it was obviously struggling to do so. Penny let out a small sigh. "Walking... probably isn't a good idea..." she was tired, exhausted, but there was no way she'd make it up to the dorm by herself.

[ugh. long day of classes was long~]
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Well, If This Isn't Awkward...((TAG: Aladdin & Penelope))   Well, If This Isn't Awkward...((TAG: Aladdin & Penelope)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 1:02 pm

Todd grinned, shifting positions as he propped his side against a particularly fluffy pillow. "Oh, yes, of course. Courteous to the cold, bitter end," he mused. "Though, on second thought, the compliments probably won't be necessary. I'm comfortable enough sitting across from a cute superhero like yourself. Y'know, if I weren't so villainous and egotistic, I'd ask for your autograph. But I didn't just say that, because I detest heroes."

"Hmm. Alright. You cold or something? I can, like, pull a blanket from thin air. Or from the arm of that chair over there," he said, nodding toward the blanket in question. "I'd also offer to help you up the stairs, but that is both not allowed and literally impossible, what with that pesky spell."
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: Well, If This Isn't Awkward...((TAG: Aladdin & Penelope))   Well, If This Isn't Awkward...((TAG: Aladdin & Penelope)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 1:19 pm

Penelope blushed. "R-right, w-well, I suppose... no... uh, autograph for you then, s-since you detest heroes like me. M-maybe, if I could walk, I'd get up and walk away right now... leave you a-alone to explode by yourself," Penelope tried to be dramatic like her brother always was, turning her head away with her nose in the air, but her stuttering and blushing really did not help her situation.

"Uh, a... a little bit," Penelope nodded before giving him a small smile. "I dunno... I'd kind of like to see you, uh, pull it from thin air." She gave him a small shrug. She let out a small snort, scratching her forehead. "Yeah," she drawled out, "we, uh, definitely wouldn't get very far... but... th-thank you anyway." She smiled softly. "If all else fails... I guess... I can just f-fall asleep on the couch... j-just so long as I don't wake up w-with people crowding over me..." Oh, that would be embarrassing. Very, very embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Well, If This Isn't Awkward...((TAG: Aladdin & Penelope))   Well, If This Isn't Awkward...((TAG: Aladdin & Penelope)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 1:30 pm

Todd laughed, shaking his head at her. "Mhm, okay. Since when did heroes get so sassy, anyway?" he teased, eyes light. "You would just leave some scummy criminal to explode all by himself - no, yeah, actually that'd probably be better. Wouldn't want you to be hit with the flying pieces of my ego. Could be sharp."

Todd pursed his lips as if in deep thought, then struck his hand out into the air, moving his hand as if trying to pull something out of the air. After a few 'attempts', he sighed in defeat. "Haven't got the magic routine quite down yet. I could probably pull a quarter out of your ear, though." He stood and grabbed the blanket. It took a moment of debating with himself, but he eventually just spread it out over her. Because, oh no, letting her cover up herself would take too much damn self control. "You've fallen asleep on this before and only your brother was crowded over you!"
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: Well, If This Isn't Awkward...((TAG: Aladdin & Penelope))   Well, If This Isn't Awkward...((TAG: Aladdin & Penelope)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 1:42 pm

Penelope smiled, letting out a small giggle. "I've been taking lessons," she gave a small nod, trying to put on a serious face. "Right, see, I must also look out for my own well being. I don't need to be infected with your ego... it could be dangerous." She gave him a grim look, nodding once more.

She let out another giggle, feeling a bit more giggly now that all the seriousness had seemed to fade away... and with each passing moment she seemed to get more tired and the more tired she was, the more giggly she got. "Aw, too bad, I was hoping to see a magnificent show," she gave him a small pout before blushing madly as he spread it out over her. "Th-thank you," she smiled softly, snuggling into the soft material.

"R-really?" Penny questioned. She had fallen asleep on the couch before? How odd was that? She then let out a sigh and lightly smacked her face with her hand. Michael would do something like that. He was lovable, yes, but very, very annoying at times. She supposed that was just part of his charm. "It's a wonder he could get in here at all," she let out a small laugh. Sometimes she'd quiz him on the riddles, and he always had trouble getting them right.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Well, If This Isn't Awkward...((TAG: Aladdin & Penelope))   Well, If This Isn't Awkward...((TAG: Aladdin & Penelope)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 2:04 pm

"Your well-being is infinitely more important than mine anyway - you've gotta protect all those pesky civilians' lives. Sassiness lessons will certainly make that easier," he conceded, returning her grim look with a rueful one of his own.

He smiled warmly, certain that he would never get tired of the sound of her giggles. "Who even cares that I can do actual magic? Cheesy gimmicks are much more desirable!" He sat back down across from her, relaxing into the couch and smirking at her. "I'm pretty sure he was just so desperate to get in here and ask you to do his homework. You didn't, thank goodness. Sometimes it's just fun to watch that boy suffer." He rubbed at his eyes and let his head rest on the pillow he'd claimed.
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: Well, If This Isn't Awkward...((TAG: Aladdin & Penelope))   Well, If This Isn't Awkward...((TAG: Aladdin & Penelope)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 2:16 pm

"Yes, well, as long as you understand the matter at hands," Penny nodded, a small smile turning up on her face. Acting serious in moments like these was actually somewhat difficult for her. She often couldn't help but smiling or laughing.

"Exactly! The cheesy gimmicks are definitely more amusing and entertaining," Penny giggled. She then rolled her eyes and shook her head. "That sounds exactly like Mikey. Honestly, he's stolen my homework too many times to count. It's a wonder how he's doing it at home without my help." She shrugged, smiling slightly. It made her miss him a little bit. She had been spending most of her time with him that now it felt weird not having him close enough to yell his name and he'd be in here within two seconds flat.

Penny paused for a moment, studying Todd. She noted how he rubbed his eyes and let his head rest on the pillow. He had said he'd been tired himself and she suddenly felt a little bad that she might be keeping him up. "Todd," she stated in a soft voice, "if you're tired, you can go to bed... d-don't let me keep you up or anything." She didn't want him to feel obligated to stay up with her, even if she did enjoy his company very much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, If This Isn't Awkward...((TAG: Aladdin & Penelope))   Well, If This Isn't Awkward...((TAG: Aladdin & Penelope)) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Well, If This Isn't Awkward...((TAG: Aladdin & Penelope))
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next