Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 3:19 pm

Fionn flinched back at the white haired girl's reaction and looked at the deep grooves she'd left in the table. and to think she'd always seemed so...tame before! he cleared his throat slightly. "I take it you two don't get along well?" he asked politely, still looking at the deep grooves.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 3:45 pm

Akasha shook her head slowly, her eyes boring into the table, "No, my sister and I get along fine; we're actually close. But she is not supposed to be here. At all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 3:50 pm

Fionn shifted uncomfortably. "well, um...I guess I would hate it if a sibling came and I didn't know but..." he really would not be reacting this way
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 5:07 pm

Akasha gave Fionn a sideglance. "It's not that, it's the possible reason that she's here. But it is of no matter, once dinner is over, she and I will have a talk."

She poured herself another goblet of blood; needing something to distract her from Nefertiti's presence. Seeing that just drinking her goblet of blood wasn't enough, she once again focused her attention on Peter and Zuko, the former being on the latters lap. She tilted her head slightly, and in a random bout of forgetfulness, she asked with the curiosity of a 2 year-old, "Are you two lovers?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 5:46 pm

Fionn nodded, still not getting it but not bothering to ask. he started drinking a,d choked on it, spitting the pumpkin juice over his plate and staring at the white haired girl. seriously, where did you get off on asking something like that?! "that's a bit...blunt, don't you think? I mean..." he faltered and picked up a random empty plate, holding it like a shield in case the hot head blew. this dinner had sure turned eventful, and quickly! he'd have to remember not to talk to Akasha about love matters and crushes, or the vampire might actually tell his crush his feelings. that would be awkward on so many levels
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:30 pm

[[sorry for being late guys Very Happy I was duly unconscious... mmmm, sleep]]

Jessica groaned as she entered the Hall. It was already full- she'd tried to avoid the crowds by waiting behind at one of the pillars but ended up walking straight into one. She'd wrapped a large scarf around her neck and lower face before walking into the hall, giving her the impression of some sort of hermit, but it was better than the other face she supposed.

She looked over at the Gryffindor table and saw that Zuko's friend Peter was already boisterously singing with limited control. Fionn was talking with the white haired girl with a dazed, slightly scared look on his face. She walked up to the table and took the seat next to Zuko, nudging him slightly as she did.

"Hey, where were you on the train? Couldn't find you anywhere. Hope you've rested up for later," she said with a wink before helping herself to the food
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:33 pm

Scarlet looked up when another girl came to sit by them. Though she had went to talk straight to Zuko, making her look away as she turned to look at Akasha and Fionn talking. She was slightly awkward now, but decided to continue eating until she was spoken to. She didn't really mind that she wasn't being talked to..Heck it made her feel a little better. Even though she knew she had to talk more this year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:41 pm

Evie walked swiftly though the crowded hall seeking to find a good place to sit . She lit up on seeing Scarlet already sat down and even more so to a place near her . She made her way through the crowd before shouting " Scarlet " Joyfully with a beaming smile placed upon her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:45 pm

Scarlet jumped when her name was suddenly shouted. She turned her to heard, smiling instantly when she saw her cousin, "Hello." She said happily as she made room for her to sit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:19 pm

" Hi "Evie placed herself next to Scarlet still smiling . " How was your summer ?" She asked whilst putting some of the food onto her plate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:49 pm

"It was pleasant. My family and I went to see a Quidditch game." She said softly, but a little bit more upbeat. It was showing how if she knew someone, and they were her friend. She would talk a bit more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:55 pm

" That sounds great, I went to Australia with my family this summer" She responded then took a mouth full of the food now on her plate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:26 am

Scarlet smiled, "I'm glad you had a good summer." She said, before she started to eat once again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:14 am

Peter blinked at everyone with furrowed brows, "What's a lover?" he asked confused and scratched his head.

((I knew someone would ask! XDDDDDDDDDDDD))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:56 am

Zuko had been happily keeping to himself and simply watching as Peter conversed with the others, when he felt the blonde nudge him as she sat down. "Oh kitten" he smirked using the girls hated nickname "I was avoiding you, couldn't you tell?" he said with a slight chuckle, a playful smirk on his handsome features before he shook his head scoffing "Please, I don't need my rest to ta-" he stopped, choking on air once hearing Akasha and wirled around, covering Peter's ears "NO!! WE ARE NOT LOVERS!!" he snapped at the white haired girls, his cheeks flushed.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 4:01 am

At the mention of the word kitten, Jessica felt her cheeks heat up quickly and she raised the hem of her scarf higher, leaving her now glaring eyes peering out from the top.

"You'll pay heavily for that," she hissed. He seemed distracted though once he had heard Akasha's comment, though. Jessica shook her head and looked towards the strange girl who had so bravely spoken.

"Peter's far too innocent to realise he's acting silly," Jessica said, poking at her food with a fork. "I wouldn't expect Zuko to know enough to teach him about the concept of lovers."
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 4:19 am

Akasha couldn't help the grin that formed on her lips at Zuko's reaction; her moutch stretching wide enough to show her shrap white teeth, her smile predatorial. Without knowing it, her mask had fallen completely; her eyes sparkling with mischief and her grin predatorial.

"Really, Ryuu? Are you sure? Because thats the only explanation I can think of when two males are as intimately close as you two are. I think your tone was a bit too defensive and aggressive there; it's fairly obvious who the dominant in this releationship is." She said all of this with a teasing tone, not noticing that she was showing an emotion to outsiders. But teasing Ryuu was too fun for her to care.

She looked at the blonde girl next to Zuko, "Really? Peter may be innocent, but that gives Ryuu even more of an incentive to seduce him. Men love the young and innocent."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 4:23 am

Peter blinked at everyone confused as ever, not knowing what to say and pouted, "What are you all talking about?" he flailed, not even understanding words like lovers and seduce, or even intimate for that matter!
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 4:35 am

Akasha looked at Gabriel in disbelief. "You're not serious are you? You've no idea what we're talking about? How old are you Gabriel? Eleven? You have to be, in order to be that pure-minded."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 4:38 am

Zuko glowered at Jessica "Hey!" he muttered indignantly "I will have you know I know plenty about sex." but at that he bit his tongue, glad there was at least one person who didn't think they were together. He felt his cheeks flush at Akasha's words and coughed, glaring at Akasha "I'm DEFENSIVE, because Peter is my one fucking tie to sanity so bite your tongue" the water at the table starting to boil uner the heat of his anger, the candles flaring. He took a deep breath, calming himself down as he turned to Peter. "It's nothing Petey, ignore them." he mumbled softly ruffling his hair before glaring once more at Akasha "He is pure minded and good because that is what kind of person he is, DROP IT" he growled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 4:47 am

Peter whimpered, snuggling into Zuko to both calm him down and hide away from the others.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 5:07 am

Akasha's eyes tinged red once again, but this time with a glint of mischief in them. "Really, Ryuu? Just your 'tie to sanity'? Are you sure he isn't something more? You two seem much too close for him to be just that to you. In fact, I think you're in denial, and won't admit it, like most men. But it's fine if you do have feelings for Gabriel, we'll still accept you for who you are!" She said with the sweetest grin she could muster.

In the back of her mind, Akasha heard her mind say, ' Too much...You're showing too much...you're going too far...STOP'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 5:12 am

Zuko let a a deep growl rip from his throat as he stood up, glaring darkly at Akasha as she felt the bench under her getting hot. "Listen here!! You will mind your own FUCKING business vampire!! Peter and I are JUST friends and I will not hear any more of it!! GOT IT!!? Mind your own fucking BUSINESS!" he growled turning away as if to storm off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 5:23 am

"Stop yelling!" Peter shouted and then crawled under the table, hugging his knees to his chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 5:32 am

Alice had sat down at the table and clapped whenever they got a new Gryffindor, but other then that, she kept to herself.

She didn't like it, but everyone seemed to have been in their own conversations already.

Alice jumped when she heard shouting she looked over and saw something was going on. She looked under the table to see a boy under there. "Hey, you okay?" She asked, softly, seeing him shake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next