Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:05 am

Akasha's hand twitched, and she gave Fionn a sideglance. "Is there something you'd like to say to me, Causer? Because you surely seem to have a lot to say to Landon about my mistake."
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:11 am

[[sleeping guys, ignore me for a few hours Very Happy]]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:57 am

Fionn looked at the vampire with a tired gaze. "actually, yes. don't ever open your mouth about those two, don't try to figure me out, leaave Jessica and the triplets alone and I wouldn't trust Molly. me personally, I've got nothing against your being a vampire. I'm pretty sure one of my neighbors is so I really just don't care. it's your undead status and white hair. so no, I don't like you. so yes, I will be harsh on you and about you, but ask anyone and know I don't beat up girls. ever. I'll just give you some tough words if you screw up and really deserve it. like tonight. that poor table, what did it do to you?" he shoved his food away and rested his elbows on the table, cradling his head in his hands. there were the beginnings of a headache forming between his eyes.

he gave a half hearted chuckle and looked at Jessica. "I have a feeling it's going to be mine if I stay" he said quietly and sighed. "I dunno what's wrong right now, Jess. I should be fine again soon though, and then you'll be begging for the tired me back" he gave a barking laugh and closed his eyes, wincing.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:11 am

((As soon as I get home, Akasha is going OFF on him, forreal))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:21 am

Peter sighed at Fionn, now regarding him as a bully and looked around at his table for some solace, about to leave with his head down, most likely about to bump into someone.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:18 pm

((First, I wanna say that I love you, Owner of Fionn. Just so that we're clear that there is only beef betweene our characters,and not us <3 second, your post caused me to get irritated and got my fiance mad at me! XD But I luffs you still, cause you're giving Akasha some kinda plot line, though her having enemies doesn't feel right in my stomach ._.))

Akasha stood up in a deadly calm manner, her hands on the table, claws extended, eyes a deep red and a snarl on her face, which showed all of her fangs. She leaned in close to the human male, so that he'd hear every word that she said in her scaringly calm tone, "You listen and you listen well, Causer. Don't you ever in you whole existance speak to me in such a way again. I've not talked to you to deserve such words, and I'm surprised that you're needlessly defending Ryuu, considering the fact that you dislike him. I've never asked a damn thing about you, Landon, or the A triplets; I'm not even that concerned with any of you, and I'm sure that the feeling is mutual. Your opinion and your little speech are as weak as your bully facade. How dare you speak to me as if you were my brother or like your opinion is one that should matter? You are nothing to me but a schoolmate, and that is all you will ever be. You should watch your tongue before it is ripped out of your mouth, because even though you don't hit women, I will still fuck you up right here in the Great Hall for speaking to me in such a way; and I think we all know who the winner will be, human. Now I have already apologized to Gabriel and Ryuu for my rudeness, so your comments were unnecessary. Perhaps YOU should be the one who should not try to figure others out, because your ignorant little assumptions may one day get you killed. Watch your back, Causer, because in this school, there are those that who are bigger and badder than you. "

She waved her hand over her area which cleaned her small mess. Then she stood up, and took a deep breath. She nodded to everyone except Causer. " I apologize very deeply for ruining your dinner, that was not my intention. Please, continue with your meal and enjoy the rest of your night. Exscuse me, I must leave now. I apologize once again." She pulled her hood over over her white hair, and made her way out of the Great Hall.

((SHE'S SUCH A DRAMA QUEEN, GOSH.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 5:24 pm

Evie had sat quickly wanting to try and stop the argument but her cousin had beaten her to it. She leaned forward in order to see Alice who had joined them at the table .
" Alice! Hi " He spoke cheerfully , wanting to tell her the mistake she made on the train.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:10 pm

Scarlet's eyes widened when more arguments broke out. She sighed, before looking at Evie and then at Peter, "Do you two wanna leave..I lost my appetite.." She said softly to them. Scarlet didn't like it when arguments were around her. Which really made her uncomfortable and wanted to leave. She looked down, trying not to really get upset by this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:44 pm

((I'm glad there's no argument between us, that wasn't my intention with the post ^^" I'm sorry I caused you to get irritated and your fiance mad at you! but I'm glad you're not hating me for it ^^ <3 and you're welcome. he tends to lash out at things that frighten him, and she does, but not for the reasons everyone would assume XD it's her pale hair. he had a run in with a kid with pale hair when he was young, it didn't end well ^^" XD))

he rested his face on the palm of his right hand, not flinching when the white haired girl leaned in closely and began to threaten him. "he's a Gryffindor. I'd defend you as well for the same reason. people judge them, and all the time. considering I find them extremely good friends, I'm just warning you now" he shook his head and shifted from one hand to the other, continuing to act as if this didn't phase him. although he was seriously starting to freak out. great, another enemy. and one he was already scared of, to boot. "well, sorry. I come from a big family and the majority of the children are girls. giving brotherly advice is as natural as breathing to me. don't like it? then stop making me want to give it. it comes from pity that you're so out of touch with the people around you. and believe me, I know I'm not the biggest fish on this food chain. but neither are you. and you could try, but a spell is faster than even you. I'd put you in a full body bind if you tried. and I know the teachers would stop you"

he continued to stare emotionlessly, eyes following her movements, until she'd left the hall. he gave an inward sigh as a few others followed suit and ran a hand over his face. "Jess, don't even say anything. just...don't. I know it was stupid getting her pissed. I just..." he shrugged. "although now I think I will stay here until Dumbledore gives the closing speech. because, you know, I've never been any good at hearing people who might be sneaking up on me"
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 2:30 am

[[woohoo, conscious, things got emotional while I was gone it seems Razz Hope everyone's doing okay]]

Jessica only sat a little stunned as Akasha left the Great Hall and the table went quiet, people suddenly seeming bitter. They were all Gryffindors and arguments were expected from time to time, but it looked as if the table were about to become the set of a war. Fionn was rather disturbed over the whole affair it seemed and requested her not to speak while looking glumly down towards the table. With an awkward smile she leant her hand across the table and lightly brushed Fionn's arm as comfortingly as she could.

"No one messes with the little guy," she said lowly, glancing towards Peter. "The kid's overly innocent, he needs some people to fight for him. I think she's learnt her lesson, maybe you two'll get along a little better in a few days... or weeks."

Jessica then turned her attention towards Scarlet who seemed somewhat distraught over the conversation that had taken place. The girl had always been shy but had never seemed so ill at ease. It seemed a clever idea to at least try and distract her.

"You're in your final year, right? What're your plans for next year?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 2:44 am

Scarlet looked at Jessica and heard her question, "Yes..I am..and I'm going to learn how to be an Auror." She said as she smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:40 am

he smiled at her, feeling a bit better almost immediately. it was great that she was trying to comfort him instead of just yelling at him. for once, Jessica was on his side. "I'm only helping him out because I don't need third degree burns" he whispered lightly. he cringed. "or a few hundred years. never thought she'd be that temperamental. and I doubt that she's learned anything. it was obvious she's not the least little bit threatened or intimidated by me, telling her to back off did no amount of good" he nodded gratefully at the change in subject and looked at Scarlett. "an Auror? seems a tough job, but I'm sure you can manage it" he gave her an encouraging smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 7:16 am

Scarlet smiled at Fionn, "Thank you." She said as she looked down, before looking up at the teachers. She looked away only to sip her drink. She kept her gaze down, trying not to really talk. In fear that she would say something wrong and a fight would break out. Scarlet then started to play with her hair.

Last edited by Scarlet Nightingale on Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 7:19 am

he grinned. "no problem Scarlett" he lapsed into silence, not knowing what else to say. it would be better if he just remained silent for now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 7:42 am

Scarlet didn't know what to do now. She sat there in silence, before getting up, "I'll be right back..I need to use the restroom." She said, walking off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 7:51 am

[[OOC Nap time! Will be back!]]
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:39 am

[I'VE MISSED SO MUCH OMG! D: Sorry I was away so long. Saturday was my shopping day + went to a concert and I work all day Sunday... every Sunday... <_____< I might be in and out all week because of school work, but I'll try and be on more.... -_____- I can't believe how much I've missed]

Molly had gotten into some trouble with an upper class Slytherin girl in the changing rooms on the train, which had caused her to be late getting off - that is, after jinxing her hair a bright pink color along with stealing her robes and throwing them off the platform. Call her a no good blood traitor and make "your mother's so..." jokes and you might get the same treatment. Wanting to avoid a confrontation with any sort of teacher, Molly had sneaked off the train and transformed into her animagus form. She basically ran the whole way to the castle and, upon arriving, changed back into her form.

She was nearly out of breath when she arrived at the doors of the Great Hall. She bent over and waited for a moment so that she wouldn't walk in a sweaty and deranged mess. She straightened herself up, fixed that damned short skirt and her hair before opening the doors and casually walking over to the Gryffindor table. She knew she had missed the sorting and she would probably get a detention from the teachers, but she couldn't help it. At least she was better off than the Slytherin girl who walked in five minutes later - having been late too in an attempt to fix her hair. She was out of uniform and wearing a hat to hide her hideously bright pink hair. Molly tried not to smirk as she squeezed into a seat at the table.

"Well hello everyone, miss me?" She asked with a huge grin on her face before fixing herself a plate - boy was she starving!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:43 am

"I wanna fight my own battles...." Peter said quietly at Jessica's comment and gulped down his drink looking to Scarlet, "Yea...I lost mine too," then blinked at Molly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:06 pm

Fionn looked at Molly and rolled his eyes. "oh no, nothing at all. just me making an enemy with Akasha the vampire, pissing off Zuko, frightening Peter and Scarlett, and drawing the attention of pretty much every table in here" he rolled his eyes again. "nope, absolutely nothing" he sighed and leaned back. "I'm already done with school and I just got here. what made you late?" he looked at the small boy and smiled slightly. "you can, and you will. we just will help you if you need it" damn him and his brotherly instincts
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:16 pm

"Oh, Akasha? That's a pretty name," Molly smiled, though she wasn't sure which one at the table was her - though she had a feeling it was the girl with silver-white hair. She was really pretty too. If she was enemies with Fionn already, then maybe they'd get along just fine. "Wait, why are you pissing off Zuko? You know that's always a bad idea," Molly sighed, taking a small bite of her mashed potatoes. She then glanced over at Scarlet - whom she got along with okay, despite her being a prefect and Molly nearly always getting in trouble - and Peter, who she had seen around a bit, always with Zuko.

"Already, Fionn? Is that a new record? Tsk, thought you'd be able to hold out a little long," Molly teased before taking a long gulp of her pumpkin juice. She tried not to snort at Fionn's question as she put her goblet down. She smiled and stared at her food. "Nothing," She said in a sing-song voice, glancing over at the Slytherin table. "Just making friends, you know?" Molly was rather fluent in sarcasm and spoke it quite often, whether others could pick up on it or not.

She blinked for a moment... had Fionn just acted... nice? Whoa, whoa, whoa hold that weird metal muggle contraption that let you talk to someone else even though you weren't in the same room. "Blondie... are you... helping or offering to help someone?" She blinked at him a few more times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:20 pm

Peter blinked several times as well. Was Fionn talking to him? Being nice? His jaw went slack a little and nodded, "Y-yea....thanks...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:35 pm

Fionn smirked. "nope, nothing could beat us getting into a fight at the train station while waiting for the Hogwarts Express when we were eleven" he laughed and sighed. "it was..more of a misunderstanding and things..." he shrugged and then looked over at the Slytherin table, blinking. "Molly, why does that girl have hot pink hair?" he sighed and put a hand on his head. "I'm not feeling good" curse the need to be brotherly! he could usually ignore it... "I'm going to go to bed soon, and then maybe in the morning I'll be back to normal" he stared at her blankly, silently daring her to challenge his statement.
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:53 pm

"Oh yes, our first argument... I remember it well; you started it!" In all truths, Molly was unsure as to who started that fight and there had been no clear winner seeing as Molly's grandfather, who was generally a sweet old man, picked her up and walked her away from the fight. What a great way to start of the first year at Hogwarts... without even getting to the castle itself.

"Yes, of course it was. Isn't that how it always is?" Molly questioned, eating some more of the magically delicious food. She honestly loved the food here, though she had to work twice as hard to work it off since she had no self control and didn't stop eating until she was passed out on the floor, pretty much.

Molly held her head up high and looked forward. "Call me names and make rude jokes and I'll dye your hair hot pink... and throw your uniform somewhere you'll never find it," Molly informed him, glancing at him out of the side of her eyes as a small smirk started to form on her face.

Molly let out a chuckle. "Blondie, you're never normal; it's not even possible," Molly joked as she took a huge bite of her roll. She chewed for a while before swallowing it, making sure she wasn't talking with her mouth full (that would be plain rude). She turned to Peter with a smile on her face and extended her hand.

"Hi, Peter, I don't even know if we've officially met, though we should have ages ago," Molly greeted him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:01 pm

"no, you started it!" he declared hotly, but he didn't remember. "by the time our families had pulled us apart, both uf us were half bald and with enough hair in our hands to stuff a toy each if I remember" he said a little smugly. Fionn narrowed his eyes slightly. "exactly, and that's what it'll always be. and Molly Starkey, you jinxed me into a dress and wig when we were fourth years, why the hell would I make fun of you?" he sighed and shrugged. "alright, going back to the way you're used to. a shouting egotistical bully" he looked at Peter. "careful, she's crazy" he told the boy jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:09 pm

"Excuse me? I did not start it! It was all your fault!" Molly argued back, slamming one of her small hands onto the table and glaring at him intensely. Unfortunately, she did remember the part about the hair. It was quite ugly, to be honest, and it took some good spell working to get her beautiful long hair back to normal, but her grandmother had been quite skilled at fixing it. She tried not to shiver at the thought.

"This is true, but apparently not everyone knows this information and they say idiotic things either without knowing or they're just assholes about it," Molly shrugged her shoulders innocently. "Either way, she's gonna have pink hair for a week and I'll probably have detention for just as long, that's if she rats me out."

"Ah, ah, ah, not unless I figure out something about you that no one knows," Molly said in a sing-song voice, waving her fork around a bit. "Then you have to give bullying up for good. Even then, though, you won't be normal. You'll just be weird ole Blondie." Molly smirked, forking a piece of turkey and shoving it in her mouth unlady-like.

"I am not crazy!" Molly argued, slapping the back of Fionn's head. She turned back to Peter. "Don't listen to him. I'm not crazy... most of the time to most people, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast   Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gryffindor House Table: The Sorting Ceremony and Feast
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next