Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sticks and stones (Tag: Jessica, Dean, Sitka, Belle)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

Sticks and stones (Tag: Jessica, Dean, Sitka, Belle) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sticks and stones (Tag: Jessica, Dean, Sitka, Belle)   Sticks and stones (Tag: Jessica, Dean, Sitka, Belle) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 7:03 am

"I hope so," Dean muttered and shuffled his feet.

"I'm clearly making you two uncomfortable so I should just go. Try and find a healer who can fix you two up."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AislingFairy89
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Sticks and stones (Tag: Jessica, Dean, Sitka, Belle)   Sticks and stones (Tag: Jessica, Dean, Sitka, Belle) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 7:15 am

"D'you think you'll get fired for this?" Jessica asked briefly. "I mean... I'm not gonna lie, it is... iffy, you being here. But... if you didn't mean to do it"
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Sticks and stones (Tag: Jessica, Dean, Sitka, Belle)   Sticks and stones (Tag: Jessica, Dean, Sitka, Belle) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 7:25 am

Dean stiffened, he hadn't thought of that by it was a pretty likely situation. No educator would keep someone who had endangered students.

"I'll be doing whatever the headmaster asks me to," though he really hoped authorities wouldn't become involved.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Sticks and stones (Tag: Jessica, Dean, Sitka, Belle)   Sticks and stones (Tag: Jessica, Dean, Sitka, Belle) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 4:24 am

"Well... if it helps... I believe you now," Jessica said, though she hated to admit it. Somehow, she just knew he wasn't lying. "I'll back up that story if you need us to."
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Sticks and stones (Tag: Jessica, Dean, Sitka, Belle)   Sticks and stones (Tag: Jessica, Dean, Sitka, Belle) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 4:31 am

Dean gave a small smile, it was a small comfort that she believed what he said, his mind was still overwhelmed and the weight of the pistol was still heavy in his pocket.

His reason for leaving the other room came back to him and he turned towards the door, "I'm going to find you girls a healer and then I have to toss the damn gun into the lake," he muttered.

He gave the girls a short wave, guilt still eating away at him causing him to avoid direct eye contact and he all but ran out the door.

{END}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sticks and stones (Tag: Jessica, Dean, Sitka, Belle)   Sticks and stones (Tag: Jessica, Dean, Sitka, Belle) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sticks and stones (Tag: Jessica, Dean, Sitka, Belle)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2