Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

an unexspected turn of effents (Jim) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)   an unexspected turn of effents (Jim) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 5:16 pm

"Unless you can find out that it's okay I'll be willing it wait a year.. if it kills me." she mumbled the last part knowing she always cave in when it comes to Jim. Eva covered her mouth trying not to laugh at the image Professor Rivera would have of Jim even asking about that and seeing them come in class giving them looks, she giggled "Oh god.. I can almost image the look on her face but them i i remember her scary face and makes me wanna curl up in a ball." she said "But your right she would know all about that kind of stuff and aren't you supposed to be asking her if it's alright for us to date?" she questioned him before rubbing her face in his chest "Hmm Fine, evil meanie all the things i do for you cause i love you. curse your looks and charm and sweetness." she keep rambling
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)   an unexspected turn of effents (Jim) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 5:23 pm

Jim was kind of relieved to hear that Evaine would wait. The last thing he wanted was for her to get sour over all this. "She's not that scary, trust me," he assured her. "She helped me out that night you, Emily, and Maggie ran into me during the full moon, remember? Despite how vicious I was, she was willing to help me once I turned back. Not many people are willing to do that." No doubt most people would run if they knew what he was. And yet, his friends, Evaine, Emily, they had all stayed, despite knowing that he turned into a monster. "Well, yeah. But I think we kinda jumped the gun on that part," he said, laughing a little. "I know I want to be with you, forever, despite what I am. I don't want that to get in the way of the love we have." He smiled at her. "Don't forget: you're pretty good-looking too," he said, leaning down to kiss the top of her head.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)   an unexspected turn of effents (Jim) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 5:44 pm

"Sorry she scares me a little but i guess for someone with her title being sweet wouldn't make the students obey her orders so she has to put on a scary face.' she said looking up at Jim "Ok i'll stop calling her a scary lady seeing she helped you out during that full moon months ago." she said peeking his nose them snuggled up to him. Still feeling his hand smoothly stroking her hair she sighed, smiling to herself "Keep doing that and you'll have to carry me to my room." she mumbled feeling herself drift off "Now come you can make me feel to relaxed.". When again her father had always stroked her hair to put her to sleep, guessing it's just something she's use to? Or that Jim reminds her of her dad in a way, kind and charming always making her feel safe not scared. Eva looked back up at Jim with her droopy eyes "And i wanna be with you forever, no matter what and nothing can take that from us. Not even this pillow.' she said holding up the pillow to his face as he kissed the top of her head. Yawning Eva dropped the pillow and hugged Jim "mine."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)   an unexspected turn of effents (Jim) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 5:48 pm

"Well, sometimes the students can get a little rowdy," Jim said. "Kind of makes me wonder how much trouble Emily's going to get into if she keeps up this pranking thing she's got going on. She and Pippa could probably take the whole school down with a few years' time." Although truthfully, he hadn't spoken with either Eimly or Pippa for a while. Maybe he should change that. "No problem. I can manage that," he said, smiling at her again. "I managed to carry you to the bathroom, didn't I?" He laughed. "Possessive, are we?" he teased.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)   an unexspected turn of effents (Jim) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 5:55 pm

Evaine hasn't seen Emily since that day she was in the hospital from the panic attack "I need a little chat with that girl." she mumbled holding onto Jim tightly "I haven't seen Emily since that day she came to see me in the hospital when i had that panic attack and we tickled you to death." she grinned thinking her and Emily should do that again seeing it was fun. Rubbing her head against his chest, strands of hair fell over her face "yeah and you didn't drop me? Who are you and where did you hide Jim." she laughed. Hugging even more tightly she smiled "Yes Your mine and I'm yours always and forever. Got a problem with that love?"
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)   an unexspected turn of effents (Jim) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 6:07 pm

"Oh God, don't remind me of that," Jim said, although he still smiled. No doubt Evaine and Emily would try to tickle him any moment they could when they were together. "Oh come on, I may be a little shrimp, but I can still carry you," he said, laughing. "It's not like you're a two-ton weight or something." He laughed again at Evaine's antics. "Nope. Not a problem at all." He kissed her head again.

((I'm off to bed. Good night!))
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)   an unexspected turn of effents (Jim) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 6:17 pm

((Night Very Happy))

"Tickle, tickle?" she teased, wiggling her fingers. Yeah it about time for her to get Emily to have another tickle fight with Jim two girls against him, not fair but it's fun plus it makes him smile "or should i get Val into this tickle fight?" she said placing her index finger on her lower lip thinking for a moment "Yup i should.". Eva raised her eye brow at Jim "well your the one saying how clumsy you are and that you might drop me or hit my head against the door." she yawned once more, closing her eyes yet again and drift off to sleep "Hmm.. i..m" trying to say I love you but it only came out in a mumble.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)   an unexspected turn of effents (Jim) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 2:53 am

"No to the tickling," Jim said, poking her fingers away. "Do you want me to die of laughter in the middle of the afternoon?" He cracked a smile at her. "True. But I'm getting more confident about that. I don't think I'll be dropping you anytime soon." He sighed. "Am I forever going to be your man-pillow?" he teased, poking her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)   an unexspected turn of effents (Jim) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 3:49 am

Eva gave Jim a look when he was poking her forehead "I'm going to get you for that." she mumbled waking up "Let me nap, your more comfy than a pillow." she smiled at him "I'll let you lay your head on my breast every now and then to make it even." Eva took his hand nibbling on his fingers before crawling up letting her face get closer towards his.

Last edited by Evaine Moonblood on Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)   an unexspected turn of effents (Jim) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 5:22 am

"You always nap on me," Jim complained. But he let Evaine stay where she was anyway. He knew she sometimes had a hard time sleeping, what with her mom and Leroy making her have nightmares, so any chance he had of helping her get some sleep was always good in his book. "Um, I don't know. My head is kinda...oddly shaped. Not sure how comfortable it would feel for you," he said, blushing a little. "Besides, don't girls always go on about how their boobs are uber-sensitive and stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)   an unexspected turn of effents (Jim) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 5:30 am

"And you always let me nap on you so.." she poked her tongue at him "you keep the nightmares away so i don't want to wake up crying in my sleep." she frowned thinking about some of the nightmares she's been having with Jim leaving her, shaking her head she knew that it was her mind playing tricks on her thinking the one good thing in her life might leave or worse be killed by Leroy. "If i would have a stuff toy of you i would cuddle with that but i want the real thing." Eva leaned closer kissing his cheek and down his jawline "your head's not oddly shaped.. I think?" Eva puleld his head to her chest "Nope not oddly shaped and stop lessening to prep gossip about then being to girly about their boobs being uber-sensitive or whatever you all it." she said still holding his head to her chest "If i can handle your wolf attack and what we did in the common room i can handle your head being on my breast."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)   an unexspected turn of effents (Jim) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 6:19 am

"And you keep mine away," Jim said, smiling at her. It seemed like they helped each other in that retrospect. Their love for each other helped keep away any bad dreams that might threaten them. "Eva, wait, no..." But it was too late. She had already pulled his head onto her chest and seemed determined to keep it there. "Okay, it's comfy, I admit it," he said, giving a cheeky grin at her. Although he did hope that nobody walked in on them while they were like this. No doubt Jim looked like an awkward penguin at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)   an unexspected turn of effents (Jim) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 6:53 am

Eva smiled down at Jim kissing his forehead then let go if his head before someone came in and saw them like this. "Well I'm glad ny bombs are soft." She laughed, leaning over and kissing his nose. Then again it might it awkward for Todd to see Jim laying on Eva's breast when she sleeps with him at night. "I know this is last minute notice but can we go flying ??" She asked batting her eyes at him
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)   an unexspected turn of effents (Jim) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 11:26 am

"Flying? Now?" Jim glanced at the clock. "Well, I guess we do have a bit of time before our next class..." He smiled at her. "Sure. Just let me get my broomstick." He got to his feet and hopped over the couch as he made his way to his room. He soon returned with his broomstick in his hand, grinning. "Seems like I'm finally going to keep my promise to you," he said, remembering how he had promised Evaine ages ago that he would take her flying sometime. It looked like they were finally going to get around to it.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)   an unexspected turn of effents (Jim) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 11:31 am

"Wait hold on I need pants I don't think flying in a dress is the best thing seeing if I fall everyone will see what color undies I have." She laughed running pissed Jim to go in her room putting on a pare of blue jeans and a red silky top on. Pulling her hair back up she walked back out and down the stairs. Eva kisses Jim's cheek "ready." Smiling up at him she took his hand

(Mind making a topic??)
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)   an unexspected turn of effents (Jim) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 11:42 am

((No problem. Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)   an unexspected turn of effents (Jim) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3