Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I guess it's my turn! X) Plot with Nani? X3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

I guess it's my turn! X) Plot with Nani? X3 Empty
PostSubject: I guess it's my turn! X) Plot with Nani? X3   I guess it's my turn! X) Plot with Nani? X3 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 7:02 am

So... yes!

Would you like to plot with Nani.. aka me? Smile

I'm open to any kind of idea! What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93

PostSubject: Re: I guess it's my turn! X) Plot with Nani? X3   I guess it's my turn! X) Plot with Nani? X3 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 8:44 am

I've no ideas off the top of my head, but Carson and I would love to plot with you sometime, if you want!
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: I guess it's my turn! X) Plot with Nani? X3   I guess it's my turn! X) Plot with Nani? X3 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:34 am

Nani can always team up with Jim and get him to try out for the Ravenclaw Quidditch team. XD And Jim's working on trying to help Evaine get over her fear of flying, so Nani can always give him advice in that department.
Back to top Go down
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: I guess it's my turn! X) Plot with Nani? X3   I guess it's my turn! X) Plot with Nani? X3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:18 pm

@Carson Sure! ^^ In the end they are in the same house! X) They could totally meet! ^^

@jim Sure! Smile She'll help both of them! ^^ For her player pride she will put them on that broomstick! Twisted Evil X)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I guess it's my turn! X) Plot with Nani? X3   I guess it's my turn! X) Plot with Nani? X3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 2:39 am

Moses and her could be buddies!
Or at least she finds his pranks a mix between entertaining and immature and can act a bit like a mom XD

(And she should so be a hufflepuff cheerleader. just saying)
Back to top Go down
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: I guess it's my turn! X) Plot with Nani? X3   I guess it's my turn! X) Plot with Nani? X3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 6:21 am

@Moses XD Nani already plays in Hufflepuff's Quidditch team! XD She's a chaser! Btw She could totally be like a sort of big sister (even if she's younger than one year! x) ) trying to stop him like she does with her brother who's like him! XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I guess it's my turn! X) Plot with Nani? X3   I guess it's my turn! X) Plot with Nani? X3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 6:26 am

I forgot she was on the team XD

And lol
The sister figure she will be then Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: I guess it's my turn! X) Plot with Nani? X3   I guess it's my turn! X) Plot with Nani? X3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 6:53 am

@Moses Great!! XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I guess it's my turn! X) Plot with Nani? X3   I guess it's my turn! X) Plot with Nani? X3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I guess it's my turn! X) Plot with Nani? X3
Page 1 of 1