Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

an unexspected turn of effents (Jim) Empty
PostSubject: an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)   an unexspected turn of effents (Jim) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:38 am

Late in the afternoon Eva sat in the common room painting for she didn't feel like going out or being around people, just wanted to be by herself to be lost in her thoughts. Still worried about her mother coming and taking her away for good, taking her away from Jim. She shook her head trying not to think about that Jim will never let anything happen, she'll never let anything happen to tear them apart, nothing can, nothing will. Evaine pulled her hair away from her face in a high ponytail before pulling out her pants and brushes. Painting was the only thing that keep her calm, sadly she wasn't done it in awhile and has been cutting herself, switch Jim found out. Taking her dagger away so she wouldn't be able to and told her how she was his world, that he worries about her and she's not a burden towards him. Weird in the past couple of months they have gotten so close, she looked down at her drawings smiling to herself seeing all the different people she drew. Then the ones of Jim she hasn't shown him. "Ok.." she said taking a deep breath. Rolling her shoulders back she closed her eyes trying to think of something calming and not her mother, having that imaged in her head. Evaine picked up the brush and began painting.

Once she was half way threw her work the door to the common room opened "Jim, Todd, or Brie who shall it be or is it Valerie?" she said letting them or whoever know she was in the room before poking her head out to see who was at the door. Her eyes widen, dropping the brush on the floor as she only said "No." It can't be, it just can't be why now? In came a woman with black hair put in a messy looking ponytail and a white tight looking dress "mom.." Eva said standing up and backing away from her art work "Get your stuff Star we're leaving." her mother said never calling her star in years "Don't you call me that, you have no right coming her and taking me away!" eva shout not wanting to go back, having to feel like empty pain she felt for years. Her mother walked up the stairs towards the dorms and inside Eva's room throwing her cloths in a bag "Mom no!" The Ravenclaw cried pulling the bag away from her mother "Evaine stop throwing a tantrum." her mother hissed pushing evaine to the floor and threw more of her stuff in the bag. "Come on." she said "No."

"What was that young lady?" Her mother questioned her, reaching out and pulling Eva off the floor "I said no! I don't wanna go back." eva shout once again "Shut your mouth you ungrateful child, you want to wake up everyone." Miss. Moonblood smacked her daughter across the face sending her falling to the floor again "weak, Now let up and lets go." she spoke. Eva looked at her mother placing her hand on her cheek, quickly she pushed herself off the ground, on her feet and ran out of the room. Her mother ran after Evaine reaching her hand out to pull Eva's ponytail before she opened the door to the boys room to wake up Jim. "No! Stop!" Eva cried kicking her feet in the air while her mother held her tightly "Stop struggling!"

Her mother pulled out the syringe already filed up with whatever drug she used this time, "Stop please" eva cried again feeling the needle go threw her skin. Her mother pushed the syringe shooting the drug threw Eva's system "no... Mom...s..." Evaine felt her body getting weak, her eyes drooping trying to fight to stay awake then everything went black. Her mother dropped the syringe and threw her daughter over her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)   an unexspected turn of effents (Jim) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:00 pm

Despite it being the afternoon, Jim had managed to fall asleep while doing his homework. But his uneasy mind managed to get through to him, even in his sleep, and his mind was plagued with nightmares: Todd and Brieanne leaving him because of his temper, Valerie finally getting her feelings hurt enough for her to leave him for good, Leroy beating him within an inch of his life. He could hear a wolf's howl in the back of his mind, which slowly turned into screaming. That was when he finally woke up, shooting up into a sitting position, breathing heavily. And here I thought I would finally be free of nightmares. But as he tried to get a grip on himself, his brow furrowed a bit. That scream near the end of the dream...that hadn't been in his head. That had been real. He looked towards his door and an uneasy feeling settled in his stomach. Fearing the worst, he grabbed his wand and hurried out the door. What he saw made him gasp. Some woman he had never seen before had Evaine, his Evaine, thrown over her shoulders like a sack of potatoes. But Jim didn't need any explaining to see that this was none other than Evaine's mother. "Stop where you are!" he yelled, pointing his wand at her. "Or I'll cast a spell on you! Don't think I won't!"
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)   an unexspected turn of effents (Jim) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:17 pm

Finally having Eva over her shoulders, hating to having to carry dead weight every time she had to drug her daughter into coming with her. Turning around about to walk down the stairs to put Eva down for a moment to get her bag she heard a voice from behind, "Don't think about it boy." she said turning around to look at him. "Now just be a good chap and help a woman with her bags." she said not knowing anything about this guy. Then again Evaine had never once sent her a letter why would she bother telling her own mother about her new friends and having someone who loves her.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)   an unexspected turn of effents (Jim) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:26 pm

Jim shook his head. "Not a chance. Either you set Eva down or I shoot a spell at you and make you drop her." He took a few steps towards her, still pointing his wand at her. "Eva told me all about you, how you beat her, tell her she's worthless, how you drug her because you're a sick, twisted woman who enjoys making her daughter's life miserable." His voice rose in anger the more he spoke. "If you think you're going to walk out of here with her, then you're wrong. Dead wrong."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)   an unexspected turn of effents (Jim) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:37 pm

Her mother bit her lip, she's wasn't match with him seeing he had his wand and she had nothing but syringes filed with different drugs. She growled thinking 'how dare you.' to her daughter speaking to some boy about how she's like "Well she's lying always crying out for attention since her father sadly passed. I'm only trying to help my little star and here she's saying I do all this horrible stuff to her." she said hoping he'll bye it "And fyi kid, I'm her mother. M o t h e r moootheerr i can walk about of here with her if i want."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)   an unexspected turn of effents (Jim) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 1:33 pm

"Like I'm going to believe you over her," Jim growled, taking another step closer. "Even Leroy told people how you drugged her. I'm not the only one who knows. Two teachers, the school doctor, they know too. And if they saw you, they'd have down on the ground in an instant." Jim wasn't sure what he could against an adult, but at least he had the advantage of having his hands free. Evaine's mom had her daughter over her shoulder and a bag in her hand. She wouldn't be able to move very fast if Jim shot a spell at her. It might be rough landing for Evaine if she suddenly fell to the ground, but she wouldn't break any bones, Jim was sure of that much. "You can't pull her out of here without consent from the school. Everyone knows that. And since the teachers here know what you do to her, they wouldn't let you walk two feet away with her. Having a syringe in your hand and needles on hand probably won't make you look any less innocent either."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)   an unexspected turn of effents (Jim) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 1:43 pm

"Well looks like I need a talk with my daughter about telling strangers about her problems at home." she said, as the boy got closer she took a step back and each time she did he came closer. At the ends at the steps she placed Evaine on the floor in front of her gently knowing if she dropped or hurt Eva in any way he'll shoot a spell at her. Evaine groaned trying to wake up from the drug but couldn't even open her eyes, all she could do was move two fingers but she could barely do that. She thought she was hearing Jim's voice and wanted to call out for him "And what might you be to my daughter? a friend, a lover?" she questioned "No just a friend. Didn't i tell that girl no friends"
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)   an unexspected turn of effents (Jim) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 1:58 pm

"Looks like you need a talk on how to raise a child," Jim shot back, keeping his wand, and his eyes, fixed on her. Who knew what she might do if he looked away from her for a second. He heard Evaine groan and could see her struggling to fight the drug that was going through her system. He moved to stand protectively in front of her, hoping that that would comfort her enough. He wanted nothing more than to scoop her into his arms and hold her close, but Evaine's mom had to be his priority until she left the room. He couldn't do anything to help Evaine until she was gone. "It just so happens that I love your daughter very much," he said, feeling like they were the truest words he had ever spoken. "Although it seems like she's inherited all of her goodness from her father. How she managed to survive living with you as long as she did, I'll never know. But remember this: Eva's not alone anymore. She has me, and friends, and teachers who would be very, very upset if she were to be hurt by you. Or Leroy. Or anybody in this school for that matter."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)   an unexspected turn of effents (Jim) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:13 pm

Her mother waited until the right moment for him to drop his guard to attack him, take his wand away, something to get her daughter back and out of here but it seems like this kid knew how to fight. she didn't like it when he told her that this kid was in love with her daughter "And your impressed? My little girl is weak and i guess she has good taste." she said talking about how good looking Leroy was and this one was all so a looker. Yet her daughter wasn't all that pretty "Don't talk about her father at all, it's her fault he's gone if she didn't ask him to take her out that day he would still be here." she said looking down at her daughter. "Seems like you'll fight a woman if i even get close to hurt one strand of hair on her head." her mother sighed rubbing her head "I'll just wait until Christmas to have a talk with her."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)   an unexspected turn of effents (Jim) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:20 pm

"I think it's amazing how she can love at all after what you've done to her," Jim said. "Telling her she's worthless, hurting her at any chance you had, most people would have been driven insane. But she held it on. And her refusing to give in has finally paid off. She has friends and people who care about her now. And if you think I'm going to let anyone hurt her ever again, then you must think I'm really dense." He rolled his eyes. "Oh yeah, like that's a legit reason to blame her. You just took the pain of your loss and turned it against her. I might have felt some sympathy for you, if you hadn't turned into such a monster because of your anger. Most people learn to let go of their losses, but you've never even tried. You just hurt Eva so you can feel better about yourself. You think you know pain? Trust me lady, you have no idea what pain is." True, Jim had never lost a loved one, but bearing a werewolf curse, dealing with his mood swings, the transformations, the constant state of fear and paranoia, the pain was just as great in his mind. "I'll fight anyone who wants to hurt her, no matter who or what they might be," he responded, his grip tightening on his wand. "And if you think you're getting her at Christmas, think again. Once the teachers here that you've trespassed on school grounds and drugged your daughter, they'll never let you within ten miles of her."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)   an unexspected turn of effents (Jim) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:46 pm

Her mother felt her anger boil all threw her body but liking the attitude this boy had "didn't your mother teach you not to speak that way to your elders boy.' she snapped. He has guts telling this woman off about how evaine felt, that she's no longer alone and doesn't feel that emptiness that been eating up inside her because of her mother and Leroy "She's my daughter and i have right to raise my child how ever i wanna raise her. What you going do get your parents to let in a danged teen so you two can live happily." she said "Mark my words I'll do whatever it takes to keep Evaine away from someone like you, boy. She's no good and can't do a damn thing on her own." So wasn't true, thanks to her mother never letting Eva have a childhood she knows how to pay bills, clean her cloths, cook for herself, seat the house with traps in cause someone like her mother or Leroy comes looking for her. Eva had to grow up and hates that she couldn't be a kid for a day if she could live on her own with no guardian she would but sadly she's fifteen. "You can not take my baby away!!" she shout acting like a consume parent being threaten by child service and scared for their kid being taken away from her "Over my dead body will Evaine Sapphira be taken away from me by you or anyone ells!"

"ji..." Eva tried speaking feeling the effects of the drug kicking in again making everything blurry as her eyes drooped open
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)   an unexspected turn of effents (Jim) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 3:06 pm

Jim glared at Evaine's mom. "They taught me to recognize assholes when I see them. And boy, am I looking at one," he replied. "You may have the right to raise her how you want, but you don't have the right to hurt her or dug her. That's called child abuse, lady. And it's punishable by law." He felt his anger rising at what she was saying about Evaine, throwing insults at her like she normally did. "She can do plenty of things on her own!" Jim yelled, finally losing his temper. "She can ride a broomstick, she can face a boggart, and most importantly, she can get through anything. She may end up broken and beaten, but at least she survives. That's more than some people can say." He gave a hollow laugh. "It's too late to act affectionate now. There's nothing you can do to heal the damage done to her. She'll never trust you again, not after what she's been through. Maybe other people can help her move on, but it certainly won't be you." He glanced down for a quick second at the sound of his name. Evaine was struggling to talk to him. "It's okay, Eva," he said as he turned back to her mother. "She's not going to get you. Not while I'm still alive."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)   an unexspected turn of effents (Jim) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 3:21 pm

To much time she have spent their by now someone will know she's their and needed a plan to get Evaine out and leave before anyone caches her red handed. Mad at him for calling her an asshole she shout "Watch your mouth young man!" she felt like smacking the wand out of his hand and giving him a good smack upside the head. "Oh really Eva can do all of that tell me you think she can handle a wolf attack or dealing with one of you know who's men?" she questioned, yeah her little girl was strong and could handle almost everything, dealing with her mom and Leroy. She hasn't yet snapped and called it quits,she stayed strong. Looking down seeing her daughter fighting to stay awake "It's useless to right it Eva darling.". She moved to the side seeing him moved his wand when she moved, quickly she dashed towards him to possibly drug in long enough to get out with Evaine
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)   an unexspected turn of effents (Jim) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 3:38 pm

"Trust me, she can deal with those things," Jim replied, his voice cold. "She's still alive, isn't she? And not only that, she's thriving." Any fear he felt at choosing the words "wolf attack" was quickly squashed by his anger. He felt too mad to feel anything else. "Stay away from her," he threatened, seeing Evaine's mom stoop down to talk to her daughter. Jim moved closer, hoping she wouldn't try to hurt her while he had a wand pointed at her. But apparently, she was waiting for him to move closer. She sprang towards him, moving faster than Jim had expected. Panicking for a second, he shouted "Stupefy!" and hoped it would be enough to stop her.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)   an unexspected turn of effents (Jim) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 3:47 pm

Being hit with a spell she fell to the ground not knowing how it felt being hit by a spell in a long time "hm," she groaned trying to get up and get her bag but the kid had kicked it away "Why you little.." she said growling at him. Eva watched as Jim had shot a spell at her own mother, her mother! she didn't know if she should hate him for doing that or feel glad? Yet she felt glad her mother knows how she feels like, pushing herself up she fell back down.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)   an unexspected turn of effents (Jim) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 3:50 pm

Jim had gotten lucky this time. He had managed to knock Evaine's mom to the ground. He tried to take advantage of the moment and managed to hook one arm around Evaine and start dragging her towards her room. If they could just get behind a locked door, they might be able to avoid whatever Evaine's mom had in store. "Don't worry Eva, I've gotcha," he said, struggling to hold her up while pointing his wand in the direction of her mother.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)   an unexspected turn of effents (Jim) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 3:58 pm

Having Jim's arm around her helping her up it was had that she was falling back asleep from the drug her mother injected her. Feeling bad for him trying to drag her toward her room with her dead weight. Her mother rubbed her head before forcing herself up, running towards Jim and her daughter she stopped remembering Jim still had his wand pointing at her and heard a knock at the door "damn they know.." she mumbled glaring at Jim for making her waist so much time talking.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)   an unexspected turn of effents (Jim) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:04 pm

"Stop!" Jim yelled. "I'll shoot another spell at you! Maybe an even deadlier one!" It looked like he would need something stronger than the Stupefy spell to get Evaine's mom to back off. But before he could even think of one, he heard a knock at the door. Jim's mind spun for a moment. Who was it? Todd? Brieanne? Valerie? He wondered for a moment if he should try to knock out Evaine's mom while he could. No. She can't attack us now. This can only end two ways: me attacking her or her making a run for it. Planting his feet as firmly as he could, he pointed his wand at Evaine's mother again. "Leave," he ordered. "Now."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)   an unexspected turn of effents (Jim) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:12 pm

Her mother looked at the door once again then at Jim who looked like he would kill her if it meant keeping Evaine safe him her "I'll go.." she said picking her stuff up and walking out to make sure the other teachers didn't know she was in the castle. Eva felt her body getting heavy making Jim having trouble keeping her from falling as he keep his wand on her mother until she was no where to be seen "Hm, couch.." she tried saying, throwing her head back. Eva wished she wasn't drugged to know what he was her mother was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)   an unexspected turn of effents (Jim) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:24 pm

Jim made sure to keep his eyes on Evaine's mom until she left the room. He waited for a short moment, to make sure she didn't try to come back. Only then did he finally put his wand away and turned to Evaine, shifting his focus to her. "Eva? Eva, can you hear me? Are you okay?" He swallowed, trying to keep the fear out of his voice. If he was scared, he couldn't imagine what Evaine must be feeling. At least he could defend himself. Evaine was totally helpless thanks to whatever her mom gave her. "Couch, right." Jim looped his other arm around Evaine as he pulled her over, settling down on the couch in front of the fire place. "Eva, try to stay awake as best you can," he said, taking her hand. "I'm not going anywhere. I'll be with you until you feel better. I promise."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)   an unexspected turn of effents (Jim) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:32 pm

Possibly the best thing to do right now to keep her away from from blacking out again was to carry to to the showers and run cold water on her face to force her awake. She could feel him help drag her over towards the couch gently placing her down "Hm," she felt him take her hand, trying to squeeze his hand. Eva nodded trying to stay awake but it was to strong. Whatever her mother gave her was different from the others that Eva could easily fight but this one was to much, feeling herself drift back to sleep it scared her. Squeezing tightly she tried focusing on his eyes, with every little moment her grip keep loosening up and her eyes was drooping down
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)   an unexspected turn of effents (Jim) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:38 pm

"Come on Eva, stay with me here," Jim said, patting her cheek, trying to keep her awake. He wasn't sure what the drug might do to her while she was asleep. But he could see her eyes drooping, her grip getting weaker. Oh God, what do I do? What do I do? Think, think, think... Unfortunately, the only thing he could come up with was possibly getting some cold water on her and seeing if it helped any. Didn't people usually throw water on people who had passed out? Evaine seemed to think cold showers solved everything anyway. "Let's hope this works," he muttered, gathering Evaine into his arms and making his way to the bathroom. Trying to move as quickly as possible, he stuck her under the shower head, making sure she was under the shower head. "Sorry in advance for getting your clothes wet," he muttered, not willing to take them off of her right now. The very thought of it made his face go red. He turned the water on and twisted the knob, getting the water as cold as it could go. He just hoped it would be enough to keep Evaine's eyes open.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)   an unexspected turn of effents (Jim) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:47 pm

She would feel and hear what was going on for now so she wasn't near to black out again but she couldn't say anything or move feeling to tried from the drug. She felt Jim scoop her up in his arms quickly moving to the bathroom with out tripping over his feet or his arms giving out on him and dropping her. "hm," she was to the point on giving up trying not to fight this anymore it was pointless, all she wanted was sleep now. This drug was to strong and kicking her but it was hard to try fighting it, but before she would even get the chance to give up she felt a rush of freezing cold water hitting her face. Gasping and letting out a loud yelp as her eyes shot wide open, she ran her hands threw her face "c..cold.." she said "freezing... cold...."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)   an unexspected turn of effents (Jim) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:53 pm

Jim laughed a little at her reaction, even though he probably shouldn't have. But he couldn't help it, Besides, he needed a bit of a laugh. "Sorry. I didn't want you to fall asleep in case your mom gave you, like, an overdose or something." He reached over and turned the water off. Evaine looked pretty awake now, if a bit shivery. He looked around for a moment before finding a fluffy towel to wrap her in. "Are you feeling okay?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)   an unexspected turn of effents (Jim) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:01 pm

Evaine gave Jim a look when he laughed at her sure she might have done the same thing so she wasn't going to hit him. Shivering like a leaf as the water was still hitting her she "Did you have to.. make it... freezing?" she said chattering her teeth as he turned off the cold water. Standing up for Jim to wrap the fluffy towel around her, "I'm wet, and freezing." she said shivering still "But i think i'm alright i don't know yet the drug hasn't passed threw." she said stepping out and snuggling up close to Jim "warmth.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)   an unexspected turn of effents (Jim) Empty

Back to top Go down

an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: