Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

an unexspected turn of effents (Jim) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)   an unexspected turn of effents (Jim) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:07 pm

"Well, cold showers are always your solution to everything," Jim replied, shrugging. He was just glad that Evaine was enough to make wise-cracks at him. He rubbed his hand against her towel-covered arm, hoping that she would get warm faster. He didn't like the way that she was shivering. He wrapped his arms around her, kissing her forehead. "I'm just glad you're alright," he said. "I don't know what would have happened if..." His voice trailed off, but the intent was clear. He dreaded to think what might have happened if he hadn't showed up in time. Would Evaine's mom had taken her away, to hurt her and drug her, take her far away from where her friends could help her? The very thought made Jim hug Evaine tighter to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)   an unexspected turn of effents (Jim) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:16 pm

"Your just saying that because of me running you a cold bath when your ribs hurt." she giggled. Eva could feel his hand rubbing against the towel warming it up a bit but he was much warmer than the silly towel even if it was fluffy. Her shivering had gone down but wished to be in dry cloths not wet anymore but she was glad that her shirt wasn't white. That would have been awkward for the both of them, yet mostly for Jim seeing he's the one who turned on the water. She smiled feeling his lips against her forehead and couldn't help but say "i love you." Eva looked up at Jim as he looked scared "I'm fine, and I'm glad you was their to save me Jim." she said feeling him grip tighten around her. She didn't like seeing him scared like this.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)   an unexspected turn of effents (Jim) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:26 pm

"It worked though, didn't it?" Jim asked. "You're more awake now." He thought it was kind of amazing what cold showers could do. Maybe he should use them as solutions more often. He seemed to think for a moment when Evaine told him she loved him. He had already told her mother that he loved her. Why not tell her? "I love you too," he said, finally feeling comfortable enough to say the words. Valerie had been right. Perseus, Aurora, they were nothing like Evaine. The only reason he craved affection from them was because he yearned for it, and would accept it from anyone. But if affection was what he truly wanted, then he needed to look no further than the girl in front of him. She would give him as much love as he wanted, no matter what happened. Jim almost felt a sense of relief as the realization hit his brain. By finally pushing Perseus and Aurora out of the way, and seeing that Evaine was the only one that truly mattered, there was no more inner conflict, no more agonizing about who to choose. And that made him happy.

((I'm off to bed. Good night!))
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)   an unexspected turn of effents (Jim) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:56 am

Evaine poked her tongue out at Jim "Can i sleep with you tonight to make sure this drug doesn't slip me into a coma, I hate to be like sleeping beauty." she said. She rubbed her forehead against his chest still feeling loopy from the drug but not as bad thanks to him running a cold shower to wake her up. She wonder if maybe the doctor should take some of her blood while the drug in still in her to see how deadly the dose was and what kind she used but that means needles. Eva would freak out at first not wanting to be poked unless Jim was by her side. Evaine's face turned a scarlet red thinking he had heard him say them three little words "i love you." sure she had said in once or twice to him but didn't expect him to say it back anytime soon. Here she thought she had to beg him to say them words to her. Glancing up she gazed at his eyes feeling her face turn even more red. Why was she blushing Eva thought she had passed that point to where he can't make her blush but hearing that? She was happier than a kid in a candy store or a kid on Christmas day opening up their gift to see what they got. Giving him a loving smile she leaned up standing on her toes, pressing her soft lips against his.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)   an unexspected turn of effents (Jim) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 3:16 am

"Of course you can. You can sleep with me anytime you want." Jim smiled at her. He hoped Todd wouldn't mind, but then again, Jim was sort of past what people thought about him and Evaine. Speaking of which, he saw her face turn red as she looked at him. "I do. Really," he said. "I know I've been dodgy about saying those words before. I guess I was always a little scared about...really committing myself to someone. I mean, I don't know if werewolves can have successful relationships. But...almost losing you to your mom...I think it made me see that...I would be lost without you. I guess it's true what people say, that you don't realize how much you love someone until they're almost taken away from you." He paused, feeling like he was rambling a bit, but luckily, he didn't have to say anything more. Evaine pressed her lips against his and he kissed her back, holding her close to him.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)   an unexspected turn of effents (Jim) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 3:28 am

Evaine felt Jim pulling her close towards him, her feet inches off the floor. She deepen the kiss wanting to hold his cheeks if her hands wasn't trapped in the towel and Jim was holding her "Hm, Ok.. I need.. dry.. cloths." she said between kisses but didn't fine, no didn't want to pull away for even a second. She felt to safe in his arms to want to pull away.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)   an unexspected turn of effents (Jim) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 3:38 am

Jim held Evaine even closer, almost crushing her against his chest. He just never wanted to let her go, never wanted her to leave his arms. It took him a moment to register that she had said something. He could sense her reluctance at leaving him, but she did really need to get into dry clothes before she caught a cold or something. "Go change. I'll be right here," he said, smiling at her as he kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)   an unexspected turn of effents (Jim) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 4:08 am

Evaine almost pout when Jim loosen his grip "I'll be right back." she kissed his lips before walking out of the bathroom and in her room. Looking down at the bag her mother pulled out with her cloths Eva pulled her stuff out and placed them on the bed "Mother.." she sighed taking off her wet cloths. Looking threw the bag she put on a pare of red panties and laced bra, before slipping on a black summer looking dress "This will do how now." she mumbled to herself taking her hair hair and brushing it. Looking at herself she rubbed where her mother had hit her, no bout it will form in a bruise later, she looked down at the floor thinking of what might happened if Jim wasn't in the common room? What if he didn't show up in time "No.. don't think that..' she said to herself whipping away the tear that formed in her eyes. Walking out of her room she spot Jim on the couch "Who says you can sit their." she teased smiling down at him before running down the stairs. Tackling Jim in a hug she picked up the pillow and hit him "Bad." she teased
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)   an unexspected turn of effents (Jim) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:17 am

Jim just nodded. It seemed like Evaine was taking her time getting dressed though, so he ended up wandering back into the common room, sitting down on the couch. He sighed as his fingers laced together. Today had been a close one, too close. He would have to speak with a teacher or somebody to change the password on the door so Evaine's mom couldn't get in again. Heck, he was going to have to tell them that she came in here, drugged Evaine, and nearly kidnapped her. He really hoped his parents would be alright if Evaine staying with them over Christmas break. Otherwise, she wasn't going to have anywhere else to go. He looked up when he heard her voice and he found himself staring for a moment at what she was wearing. It certainly showed off the curves of her body and he was almost glad that she tackle-hugged him. It gave him an excuse to laugh instead of saying something. "What, would you rather we went to my room or something?" he asked, kissing her on the nose. "This place is still kinda public, Eva. And it's still in the afternoon, mind you."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)   an unexspected turn of effents (Jim) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:28 am

"Oh what are we going to do what brie and Todd hasn't seen already?" she questioned leaning down and kissing his lips for a moment "But if you wanna go to your room.". Eva ran her hands up his chest feeling his arm skin against her slightly cold fingers, pushing her body closer against his. Her hands snacked up his neck kissing his jawline trailing down his neck, maybe it was the feeling of almost loosing him she wanted their usual 'make-out' session to make them feel a bit better. "Room or couch?" she whispered before sucking on his skin.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)   an unexspected turn of effents (Jim) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:33 am

"Eva, I don't want them to walk in on us so many times that they end up practically afraid to come in here for fear of seeing us suck each other's face off," Jim said. "Okay, maybe that could have been better put, but-" He got cut off though when Evaine kissed him, muffling the rest of his sentence. He could feel desire welling up inside him at the feel of her lips on his skin, gnawing away at his will to move. He didn't want to. He didn't want this to stop. He couldn't speak for a moment, desire crowding out his voice. He just tilted Evaine's chin up so he could kiss her, pulling her on top of him so he could wrap his arms around her.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)   an unexspected turn of effents (Jim) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:45 am

Evaine felt Jim's finger up against her chin tilting it up so his lips could press against hers. Kissing him back, Eva got up a bit closer, hovering over him, her dress slightly raised up with her movement. Rolling her eyes she pulled her dress down to hide her thighs, Eva was still embarrassed from the last time Jim saw her in just her swimsuit with all them bruises all over her Leroy had caused. Maybe that will pass by in time but for now even letting him see the littlest of her skin makes her remember that day. She deepen the kiss running her fingers threw his hair, his touch and his kiss made all the bad thoughts go away. Eva didn't want to think of what would have been it scared to to think what might happen to her, and she prayed his parents will let her some over Christmas break, she's help cook, clean, wash the dishes anything just to stay away from her mother. If she was this angry at her now no telling how she'll be like when school is over. Great now Eva was thinking about summer and how alone she'll feel with Jim gone. Cupping his cheeks, she brushed her tongue against the bottom of his lips
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)   an unexspected turn of effents (Jim) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 3:29 pm

Jim felt like he couldn't hold anything back, that he could finally let all of his feelings for Evaine finally show. Now that he had finally told her he loved her, he felt like some weight had been lifted off his shoulders, that all his fear of relationships and committing to somebody was gone. Evaine had taught him not to be afraid of love, that if you gave somebody a chance, they could really help you. He ran his hands along Evaine's back, careful not to move the fabric too much. He didn't want to make Evaine reveal anything more than she wanted to. He knew she was already feeling a little self-conscious at revealing as much as she did the last time they had made out in the common room. But his mouth moved passionately, tongue grappling with hers.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)   an unexspected turn of effents (Jim) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 3:42 pm

Eva felt his tongue playing with hers as her lips curled into a light smirk. Her thumb stroked his soft skin feeling the warm texture each single stroke, pulling away to breath. Eva panted slightly looking at Jim, giving him a smile. Pressing her lips against his skin she sucking on his neck slowly, brushing her tongue against the era she was sucking on. He tasted so sweet, felt so soft, it drove her crazy. Her lips traveled down towards his chest , kissing his shoulders gently. Her hand reached down to his chest, unbuttoning a couple of the first buttons to reveal some more skin.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)   an unexspected turn of effents (Jim) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 3:45 pm

Jim could feel himself wanting to keep going, to push more boundaries. He figured his common sense would kick in eventually, so right now, he reveled in the moment, letting himself enjoy every touch, every kiss. He didn't stop Evaine when she undid some of the buttons on his shirt. Hell, it was getting hot anyway. At least, that was his train of thought, when he managed to think at all. Evaine's lips on his skin were making it hard to string thoughts together.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)   an unexspected turn of effents (Jim) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 3:53 pm

Her lips trailed back towards his neck and down his chest, remembering she had promised him a massaged seeing he enjoyed the last time she rubbed his shoulders. Pulling away she looked at him kissing his lips once again while she massaged his shoulders, moving her body even closer against his. stomachs touching, her legs rubbing against the fabric of his jeans. Now all Jim had to do was pick of half way or Eva might just push some more boundaries. "wanna go any further?" she manged to say between kisses.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)   an unexspected turn of effents (Jim) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 4:04 pm

Jim made a pleasant humming noise in the back of his throat at the feel of Evaine's hands on his shoulders. The sound was almost like a cat's purr. He kissed Evaine back, pulling her closer to him. He felt like he could never have her close enough to him. He never wanted any distance between them. Her question was barely above a whisper, but he heard it clear as day. Despite feeling like he was closer to Evaine, there was still that fear of going all the way with her, for fear of what his werewolf nature might do during a moment like that. "No sex. Remember that," he said, pulling away to look at her seriously for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)   an unexspected turn of effents (Jim) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 4:13 pm

She continued to massaged his shoulders wanting to always make him calm, feel safe, not having to bother about his werewolf problem. When he pulled away saying no sex she rolled her eyes "Oh Po, I wanted to rape you." she teased, letting out a small laugh before kissing his lips again for a moment "But you have to start picking up the action Jimmy-kins." she smirked, licking his lips waiting to see his response.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)   an unexspected turn of effents (Jim) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 4:18 pm

"Eva..." Jim was distracted for a moment by her kiss, but he felt he needed to remind her of why he felt this way. "You know why I won't do it with you yet," he said, giving her a look. "Who knows what might happen. I've already hurt you once, I don't want to do it again. I already lose myself enough when we...kiss and touch each other. I don't know what I would do if I lost control if we took things further." He reached up to gently touch her cheek. "Having sex with a werewolf isn't exactly something people do every day. I don't want something to go wrong because we acted careless."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)   an unexspected turn of effents (Jim) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 4:28 pm

Eva pouted when he pulled away again acting his worried self again talking about being careful and can't have sex with now "Jim I know, I was kidding what i said earlier but i do wanna go a little further just not to care that we end up doing that." she said taking his hand looking into his eyes "You know i trust you with my life and I know you won't do anything that would hurt me but i all so know you wanna wait until you find out if it's okay for us to do that." Eva kisses his hand then kisses his lips "Even if i forget sometimes what your not a werewolf... silly huh."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)   an unexspected turn of effents (Jim) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 4:33 pm

Jim sighed. It looked like his paranoia had gotten the better of him for a moment. "Sorry. I just...worry about that, a lot. Hell, even if I wasn't a werewolf, I would still worry about that. Being that...intimate with somebody, it's something I've...never done before. And I'm not sure...well, if anybody's around to help me. I'm not even sure if I can bring the subject up. You know how rubbish I am at talking about things like this. I'm just so-" He got cut off when Evaine kissed him again. God damn it, he thought, realizing that he had been talking too much. "Sorry. You know how I ramble on sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)   an unexspected turn of effents (Jim) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 4:48 pm

"And ramble and ramble but that's one of the things I like about you." she said kissing his lips again before pulling away "Your making it sound like ive done this before?" she grabbed a pillow hitting him "Remember your not the only virgin in this room Jimmy, I'm nervous to." Eva hit him again for fun laughing "But I may not sound like it cause when I think about it I'm doing it with someone I love and trust their for i don't worry about it." she laid her head down on his chest
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)   an unexspected turn of effents (Jim) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 4:53 pm

"Eva, be gentle with me," Jim said, laughing as she hit him with a pillow. "You certainly seem more confident though. If I wasn't so picky about this, you probably would have had sex with me by now. My knees get weak just thinking about it." He sighed. "You're just...so willing to trust me when I can barely trust myself. It amazes me sometimes." He sighed again as he leaned his head back against the couch, reaching to stroke Evaine's hair.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)   an unexspected turn of effents (Jim) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 5:05 pm

Evaine closed her eyes laughing "Well if only you wasn't so picky." she rubbed against him "No worries we shouldn't try rushing into that, I just get carried away with you i don't think before i react to things you know. But we could wait a year for us to try i think that should give us plenty of time to see if it's safe for us to do that." Eva felt herself getting tried from him stroking her hair "If we don't get carried away in the moment making us both weak to our knees." she yawned "Hmm Not fair you know that puts me to sleep." she mumbled, running her fingers up his chest
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)   an unexspected turn of effents (Jim) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 5:09 pm

"Are you willing to wait a year?" Jim asked, raising an eyebrow. "That's kind of a long way from now, if you think about it." He sighed again. "Sometimes I'm just tempted to screw all the research and just ask Professor Rivera what I should do. She's an auror, she's dealt with werewolves before. She's bound to know something. I'm just...kind of iffy on asking a teacher about that kind of stuff. I mean, can you imagine what she would think if I asked her about stuff like that? She'd probably wonder if we just came back from having sex every time we see her in class." He grinned. "You play dirty all the time. Let me have my fun," he teased.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)   an unexspected turn of effents (Jim) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

an unexspected turn of effents (Jim)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next