Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

fixing the damn machine {Waycca}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

fixing the damn machine {Waycca} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fixing the damn machine {Waycca}   fixing the damn machine {Waycca} - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 10:51 am

((The knowing of when and where to use an i or e is such a complicated thing, honestly.))

Waycca rolled her eyes, smirking. "There are reasons other than that to annoy the life out of you. Like, to make you dread the sound of my voice, for instance," she mused. "That sounds a tad abusive though...so, yeah, try not to fear me so much. Or else they'll get suspicious and then I'll have to go to jail for domestic violence and that just wouldn't be fun."
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: fixing the damn machine {Waycca}   fixing the damn machine {Waycca} - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:07 am

"You're still underage, at worst you'd go to Juvenile Detention," Dean grinned wickedly, "Though I wouldn't be surprised if you become abusive towards the poor fool who would marry you."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AislingFairy89
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: fixing the damn machine {Waycca}   fixing the damn machine {Waycca} - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:28 am

"How rude!" Waycca exclaimed, fighting off a grin. "You should know I wouldn't use my amazing strength for evil! If I did, you'd be black and blue all over now from the lack of respect I receive from you. Any fool would be lucky to marry me - I'm a freaking catch!"
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: fixing the damn machine {Waycca}   fixing the damn machine {Waycca} - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:55 am

Dean patted her lightly on the head, "Yes, Yes you are," he said, adopting the tone of voice that parents used on a young child. He laughed good-naturedly at the look of indignation on her face, the expression making the whole situation even more amusing.
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: fixing the damn machine {Waycca}   fixing the damn machine {Waycca} - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:12 pm

Waycca glowered at him, punching him lightly in the arm. "If you didn't have such a nice-sounding laugh you'd be out the window by now. Don't think I won't do it! My huge muscles were made for this kind of thing, you bully," she said, letting a small smile show through her indignance.
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: fixing the damn machine {Waycca}   fixing the damn machine {Waycca} - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:42 pm

He rubbed his arm exaggerating the pain, not that her blow didn't hurt, she actually did have a surprisingly strong arm, "So something I barely do is going to save my ass, I guess that I good thing to know."

"And I'm no bully," He smirked, "I'm am just slightly cruel."
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: fixing the damn machine {Waycca}   fixing the damn machine {Waycca} - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:52 pm

"Hmm, yes, but I'm going to have to punish you somehow," Waycca mused, a mischievous grin creeping across her face. "Do you get uncomfortable easily, Dean? Maybe I could freak you out. Something non-violent, as I'm working on not putting people in the hospital..."
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: fixing the damn machine {Waycca}   fixing the damn machine {Waycca} - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:54 pm

"Nope," He lied through his teeth, he wasn't a people person and being in close proximity with other people made him nervous. But she didn't need Waycca to know that so he looked pointedly ahead and hoped that she wasn't insightful enough to see through the lie.
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: fixing the damn machine {Waycca}   fixing the damn machine {Waycca} - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 1:00 pm

Waycca narrowed her eyes, scooting a bit closer to Dean as she peered up at him. "Uh-huh. So does this make you uncomfortable?" she asked, raising her eyebrows. She wasn't sure if he actually meant it or not, but she was going to call his bluff if there was one.
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: fixing the damn machine {Waycca}   fixing the damn machine {Waycca} - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 1:09 pm

"No," He lied easily, she wasn't close enough to make him uncomfortable, he knew that she was calling his bluff and he was frantically looking for a way out of the situation without making it clear that he had been lying.

Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: fixing the damn machine {Waycca}   fixing the damn machine {Waycca} - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 1:13 pm

Waycca scooted a few inches further, enough for her knee to brush his slightly. She was actually getting a bit uncomfortable now - had never been one for close contact - but this was all to call him out on his lie, right? "Now?"
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: fixing the damn machine {Waycca}   fixing the damn machine {Waycca} - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 1:17 pm

Okay, screw his pride it could take a blow. He hopped down off the desk and took a few quick strides away from her.

"I think we've had enough of that game," He said his voice an octave higher than normal.
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: fixing the damn machine {Waycca}   fixing the damn machine {Waycca} - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 1:21 pm

Waycca blinked at him, cheeks flushing slightly. She hadn't meant to chase him away, but it was obvious she'd taken it too far. She glanced down toward her feet and chewed her lip, furious at herself. "Uh, sorry," she muttered. Stupid, stupid, stupid.
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: fixing the damn machine {Waycca}   fixing the damn machine {Waycca} - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 1:24 pm

He waved off the apology, "Don't worry about it."

He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly and stared up at the ceiling as an awkward silence filled the room. Dean hated awkward silences, they usually further cemented the fact that he was utterly useless when it came to social interaction.
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: fixing the damn machine {Waycca}   fixing the damn machine {Waycca} - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 8:02 am

Waycca pursed her lips, looking at the motorbike, the coffee maker, anywhere but Dean. Finally she stood, getting off the desk and straightening. She forced herself to look at him, praying her cheeks weren't as red as they felt. "So, uh, yeah. I should maybe get to that...homework now or...something," she muttered, a bit of frustration working its way into her tone. She'd been having a good time, and was pissed at herself for wrecking it.

And she was feeling slightly off - something different from embarrassment or anger that she couldn't quite identify.
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: fixing the damn machine {Waycca}   fixing the damn machine {Waycca} - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 10:28 am

"Yeah, that's probably a good idea," his voice was shaky and he felt awkward. He had suffered the ailment before but it had never ended well, and this would be even worse if he gave into any kind of attraction he may have for towards the girl.

He got down onto his knees, and returned to working on the bike, determined not to look at her.
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: fixing the damn machine {Waycca}   fixing the damn machine {Waycca} - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 10:37 am

Waycca bit her lip as she walked toward the door. She glanced at him, sitting there fixing his bike, and felt overwhelmed with all these emotions messing around with her gut. Feeling: identified. And she wasn't sure at all how to feel about that feeling.

She jerked open the door, wanting to say something, anything to break the suffocating silence but no words would come. Eventually, she just resigned to tugging the door closed, maybe with a little more force than she'd intended.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fixing the damn machine {Waycca}   fixing the damn machine {Waycca} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

fixing the damn machine {Waycca}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2