Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Hate Being So Alone... {Tag; Waycca&Molly}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

I Hate Being So Alone... {Tag; Waycca&Molly} Empty
PostSubject: I Hate Being So Alone... {Tag; Waycca&Molly}   I Hate Being So Alone... {Tag; Waycca&Molly} EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:48 am

(This is set the night after classes.)

Akasha sat on one of the counches in the commonroom, staring into the firepace,her head leaning on her hand. Her posture was slouched and it screamed 'Depressed Vampire'.

After the days classes were over, Akasha went straight to the library, the her dorm. It was there that she ralized, after watching all the groups of friends laughing and joking together, how...lonely, she was. She had no friends. She had no collegues, no acquintances, nothing. The only friend she had was Jayden, but if she hung out with him too much, people would get suspicious.

So she decided to stay away from her best friend. And it hurt.

She felt the ure to cry, but she resisted it. Blood tears would surely make the other students overreact and freak out. So instead she sunk even more into the couch, her legs coming up on the couch and her arms wrapping around them.

(Should we have a posting order? I think we should.)
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: I Hate Being So Alone... {Tag; Waycca&Molly}   I Hate Being So Alone... {Tag; Waycca&Molly} EmptyThu May 17, 2012 12:02 pm

"Silencio!" Molly instantly shut up one of the boys in the corridor who had decided to wolf whistle at her. She was unfortunately still stuck in the dress that Fionn had jinxed her into. Hopefully she'd be able to get up into her dorm room and change out of it. It was her hair that was really going to be a problem. It would probably stay this way for a week or at least, that's how long her jinxes on Fionn lasted.

Molly barely managed to make it through the portrait after muttering the password, sending a glare at the Fat Lady who made some comment about her hair. Finally, once inside the common room, she let go of the skirts of her dress and was just about to make a dash - or as much of a dash as she could - up the stairs when she saw one of her classmates sitting alone in the common room.

Molly pursed her lips and looked around for a moment, no one else was there. Molly slowly made her way over to the girl, Akasha was her name if she remembered correctly. The vampire girl - she hated that that was how she knew her, but it was and there was no denying it; though, she wouldn't say it out loud.

"Uhm... hey... Akasha, right?" Molly said a bit awkwardly. She probably looked ridiculous right now. Slowly, she sat down on an arm chair straight across from the couch. She found it actually rather difficult to sit in the dress. Fionn, I'm going to kill you slowly... she growled in her head. "Uh... are you alright?" It was a stupid question, but it needed to be put out there. If Akasha needed someone to talk to, Molly wouldn't mind being the one. She was a good listener most of the time, at least when it counted, and she was always there to help someone when they needed it.

[yeah, that'll probably make things go smoother. :3]
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: I Hate Being So Alone... {Tag; Waycca&Molly}   I Hate Being So Alone... {Tag; Waycca&Molly} EmptyThu May 17, 2012 1:11 pm

((Sooo, how about Akasha, Molly, Waycca for an order?))

Waycca trampled noisily down the stairs, pumped at the prospect of crashing the party the Slytherins and Ravenclaws had set up. Ha! That was a recipe for disaster, if anything. And she was determined to be there to witness it. Though it was true that she'd probably not have a single friend at the party, and thus would end up hopelessly bored and disappointed.

She froze when she heard a voice coming from the Common Room. Her steps slowed and she poked her head around the corner. There sat...Molly? Yes, yes, she'd remembered that at least. Akasha was curled up on the couch, looking incredibly depressed. This was interesting. Her curiosity tugged her toward the situation.

She wandered a bit closer and ends up perching rather awkwardly on the end of the couch. Her mouth felt suddenly dry, and she wasn't at all sure what to say. "Um...hi. Molly and...uh, Akasha. I'm, uh, not sure if you've already started the pep talk...but, um, I could...help if you need. Or leave. Whatever's convenient."
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: I Hate Being So Alone... {Tag; Waycca&Molly}   I Hate Being So Alone... {Tag; Waycca&Molly} EmptySat May 19, 2012 9:51 am

(Sounds good ^_^)

Akasha tensed when the two human girls approached her. She felt incredibly vulnerable right now;she never would have expected someone, much less two people to come up to her. Weren't they supposed to avoid her? Weren't they supposed to make fun of her, instead of talking to he?

She looked at the redhead, whose name she believed to be Starkey, and nodded. "Yes, I'm fine, I guess. Just feeling a bit down..." Then she looked at the brunette, whose name she believed to be Louise, and also looked very awkward, "No, you don't have to leave. I'm just not used to people..talking to me..." She trailed off, looking back into the fire, feeling very awkward.

She hated being alone. She hated not having friends to talk to, or to laugh with. But now, here were two potential people to be friends with, and she felt shy, of all things.
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: I Hate Being So Alone... {Tag; Waycca&Molly}   I Hate Being So Alone... {Tag; Waycca&Molly} EmptySat May 19, 2012 1:06 pm

[Sounds good to me~ :3]

Molly turned her head when a new person entered the common room and made her way over to them - what had her name been again? Waycca? Yes, that sounded right to her. Molly offered her a small smile and gave short nod; "Hi," she greeted. She shifted a bit, the rustling of her dress a little too loud for her comfort and she grimaced for a moment before turning her attention back to Akasha.

Molly blinked for a moment, trying to find the right words to say exactly. Feeling down didn't always mean fine, Molly knew that. Molly gave Akasha a small smile. "Okay, then we'll stay here," she gave Waycca a look that said, Right? (in a soft way, not a demanding way). She wondered why people wouldn't talk to her - was it because she was a vampire? If so, that was a shame and harsh. "So, if you don't mind me asking - I don't want to pry too much - what's got you down?" Molly asked, cocking her head to the side. She wasn't trying to pry, she was just trying to see if she could cheer her up, which is why it could be helpful to know what had gotten her down. Even if she didn't tell, though, Molly would still try to cheer her up - though, through what means was still a loss for her; she didn't know Akasha well enough to know what she liked and what she disliked.

Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: I Hate Being So Alone... {Tag; Waycca&Molly}   I Hate Being So Alone... {Tag; Waycca&Molly} EmptySat May 19, 2012 1:23 pm

Waycca nodded shortly to Molly, biting her lip slightly as was her habit in slightly nervous situations. The way her legs were positioned - pressed together and balancing on her toes - was starting to feel very uncomfortable, but she felt like moving too much might somehow be breaking the rules of the quiet common room.

Her yes flicked to Akasha, and then the redhead when they spoke. When Molly gave her that look, she nodded firmly, determined to at least break the surface of the vampire's mood. She wondered, vaguely, why she was even here. It was't very often at all that she had any urge to help people in distress; though that was at least partly because she had no idea how to deal with those situations. She leaned forward slightly, however, acutely curious about Akasha's dilemma . "Mm, yeah," she added, cocking her head and raising her eyebrows. "Like, say, anything we could do?"
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: I Hate Being So Alone... {Tag; Waycca&Molly}   I Hate Being So Alone... {Tag; Waycca&Molly} EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:38 am

Akasha looked at Molly and smiled at her, "Thanks."

Her green eyes went back to the fire, "You guys know of me, right? Akasha Wynters, the creepy vampire girl. Well, because of my vampirism, people tend to...avoid me. And harrass me. That's whats got me down. I've been at this school for six whole years, and I've never made one friend. All because these bloody students are prejudiced against anyone different than them, or because they just don't care. The only friend I have is now a teacher, so I can't even act like he's my friend properly."

She could feel the tears coming, but she stopped them. Blood leaking from her eyes would scare these two girls away, and that was the last thing she wanted. "It gets hard, you know? To have to walk around this huge castle, having to hide behind a mask, to not let others know how hurt I am inside, because I have no one that I can be my true self with. I've been miserable for six years, and there's nothing I can do to change it."

The vampiress sniffled, and wiped away a rebellious tear before it could be seen. "I just want to stop being so lonely. I may be a vampire, but even we need companionship. If we go years without it, we could go insane from the lonliness...or be completely miserable, which I'm starting to be."

She sniffled again, "So if you wanted to help me out, you'd make up some friends for me...which isn't possible."

She had let it out. But she didn't feel better. In fact, making her misery known aloud made her feel even more terrible.
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: I Hate Being So Alone... {Tag; Waycca&Molly}   I Hate Being So Alone... {Tag; Waycca&Molly} EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:39 pm

"Vampire girl, yes; creepy, no," Molly clarified. It was true, she had heard of Akasha as being the vampire girl, but she had never heard the word creepy tagged along with it nor did she think that about her. She kind of felt bad, though, because she hadn't really made an effort to become friends with Akasha. It wasn't that she had been frightened of her or thought of her in a negative way, she had just been preoccupied with other things and other people. Perhaps it was time to change that though.

Molly took in a deep breath; how long had she been feeling like this? How had she managed to keep it in for so long? The thought of it nearly killed Molly and she looked down at the floor, subconsciously tracing the patterns in the carpet as she thought. Finally, Molly looked back up at Akasha and gave her a small smile. "Conjuring up friends is a little difficult," she said in a soft attempt at a joke, "but why do that when we're here? I can't really speak for the both of us-" Molly glanced over at Waycca, though she was sure she wouldn't be running for the hills at the idea. "but, I wouldn't mind being your friend. And I'm not just saying that because you say you want friends, but I genuinely would like to be your friend. You seem cool and nice and fun. You're a vampire, but so what; you're still a person."

[ lame post is lame... sorry. D: ]

Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: I Hate Being So Alone... {Tag; Waycca&Molly}   I Hate Being So Alone... {Tag; Waycca&Molly} EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:37 pm

Waycca blinked, relaxing a bit into the couch as the other girls voiced their opinions. She had no idea how they could possibly be so open and honest. She wet her lips anxiously, feeling like she should be helping, saying something. The white-haired girl seemed to be in quite a situation, but she couldn't think of a thing to say that might somehow ease her struggle.

It didn't exactly sound nice. Quiet the contrary, it sounded pretty awful. Waycca herself didn't have too many friends, but she at least wasn't hated because of who she was. She kept her eyes on a loose thread in the couch and it took all her will not to reach forward and pull it from the fabric. She glanced up again when Akasha mentioned conjuring up friends and Molly commented. She'd finally found a place to interject and she wasn't about to lose it. "Yeah! I mean, maybe we're not your ideal band of friendly gnomes, but...I'd say we're pretty good friend material," she said, pausing to bite her lip and gather her thoughts. "I mean, you seem pretty interesting - not just the vampire part of you, either. Molly, too. You, uh, both seem to be ideal friend material." Oh, gosh. Did I really just say that?
((exhausted so likely nothing makes sense
also it's extremely awkward feeling to be the second one to offer condolences like molly's doing it enough for both of them weh))
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: I Hate Being So Alone... {Tag; Waycca&Molly}   I Hate Being So Alone... {Tag; Waycca&Molly} EmptyTue May 22, 2012 1:56 pm

(So maybe it could change to Molly, Akasha, Waycca? How does that sound?)
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: I Hate Being So Alone... {Tag; Waycca&Molly}   I Hate Being So Alone... {Tag; Waycca&Molly} EmptyTue May 22, 2012 1:58 pm

((Oh, sure! I mean, it's not a huge problem but if that would be okay for you guys? Either way it's not a terrible inconvenience.))
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: I Hate Being So Alone... {Tag; Waycca&Molly}   I Hate Being So Alone... {Tag; Waycca&Molly} EmptyWed May 23, 2012 12:34 pm

(It's fine with me, I figured that you felt awkward anyway ^_^))
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: I Hate Being So Alone... {Tag; Waycca&Molly}   I Hate Being So Alone... {Tag; Waycca&Molly} EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:09 am

((Sooo who posts next?))
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: I Hate Being So Alone... {Tag; Waycca&Molly}   I Hate Being So Alone... {Tag; Waycca&Molly} EmptyThu May 31, 2012 2:35 pm

(Sorry, I had no idea how to reply . It'll be shite, but I'll do my best)

'....Say what now?'

Well then. She had hoped they would respond like that,but she didn't actually expect them to do it.

She raised her eyes to glare suspiciously at both of her housemates. First, she looked at Molly then at Waycca, the distrust visible in her green eyes.

In one smooth motion she got up from her crouched seat on the couch, and whirled on her housemates, her arms crossed over her chest in a defensive stance, a stern glare on her face. "What do you mean, you want to be my friend? You hear my sob story and all of a sudden you want to be pals? How do I know that I can trust you? Hm? How do I know that you won't talk about me behind my back with others and make fun of me? We've been school mates for six years, and you want to be friends now? I don't want your pity!"

She knew she sounded too hostile. But she couldn't help it. Their offers of friendship were too convienant, it sounded like they were pitying her, and even though she did give a sob story, her pride wouldn't accept their sympathy.

Maybe this is truly why she has no friends....
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: I Hate Being So Alone... {Tag; Waycca&Molly}   I Hate Being So Alone... {Tag; Waycca&Molly} EmptyThu May 31, 2012 2:57 pm

((Mm alright, the new order kind of threw me off is all))

Waycca's green widened fractionally, and she had to desperately fend off a smirk. "Oh, wowza," she sighed. It was honestly kind of amusing how defensive the vampire suddenly got - not that she could be blamed for that. There were plenty of jerks at this school, and Waycca rather admired Akasha for remaining so on-guard even in her moment of distress.

"Oi, I do not volunteer to be anyone's friend outta pity alone. I'd probably have a bunch more friends that way, but it wouldn't be too fun, would it? I came down here in a particularly dreadful mood, and then something potentially interesting presents itself. How could I resist?" she asked, arching an eyebrow to punctuate her point. "Secondly, you seem pretty damn interesting. If your hair doesn't leave an impression of awesomeness, that fiesty personality you've got going on will." Frankly, being this brutally honest was almost painful, but she was determined to prove her sincerity. "You seem like quite a cool girl, innitially. I suppose I'd like to see if that's true." She paused, gaze drifting toward the ceiling in thought. "Besides, I don't have anyone to talk behind your back to." She wasn't sure where Molly stood, but she strongly doubted the redhead was the kind to turn on someone like that.

((Uhhgg, I tried, at least. Sorry it's short or whatever ht I'm tired and feelings are gross.))
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: I Hate Being So Alone... {Tag; Waycca&Molly}   I Hate Being So Alone... {Tag; Waycca&Molly} EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 3:14 pm

Molly blinked, slightly taken aback by Akasha's small outbreak. She sat there for a moment before pursing her lips. It wasn't as if she was upset over Akasha's initial distrust, actually she wasn't even surprised over it. For someone who had gone through so much, it was only natural. Moll was slightly amused by it, though she did not show it on her face. Molly gave the vampire a small shrug and stood up, struggling in the stupid Victorian dress that Fionn had jinxed her in.

"Look," Molly told her in a rather calm tone, lifting her one hand up as she talked (occasionally Molly would talk with her hands, it was a small habit of hers to add to her large list of small habits). "You don't know you can trust us. I mean, that's how it always is. You have to give trust to receive trust, I guess. To be honest, I don't talk about people or make fun of them for the most part. Don't get me wrong, I'll pick on Fionn all the time, but it's always in good jest. I never poke fun at the expense of others feelings and if I accidentally do, I apologize.

"And why haven't I become friends with you in the last six years? Honey, I can't live up to your expectations. You're way too cool for me. I was intimated, but not by your "vampire-ness," but by your incredible maturity level and the fact that you're amazing," Molly shrugged. It wasn't a lie, not completely anyway. Molly was an outgoing person, easy and quick to make friends with everyone, but for Akasha... she just seemed out of Molly's league, in Molly's mind. Like maybe Akasha wouldn't want to hang around someone as childish as her.

"We already have something in common though; we don't like people's pity. That's good, because I don't become friends with people solely out of pity. Pity sucks, it makes people feel awkward..." Molly shrugged once more. She then motioned to Waycca. "And I agree with Waycca here. You seem like a cool, interesting, awesome person. To be honest, I think we'd get along great; however, if you do not want my friendship, which I would not blame you, I'm a bit pushy, and childish, and loud, and annoying, and I pester people way too often, then you do not have to take it." Molly gave her a soft smile, ready to leave if that was what Akasha wished.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: I Hate Being So Alone... {Tag; Waycca&Molly}   I Hate Being So Alone... {Tag; Waycca&Molly} EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 4:26 pm

Well then. That was NOT the response Akasha was expecting. If anything, she was expecting anger at her outburst.

Maybe they were being sincere...

She looked at the two girls, studying them both silently for a full two minutes. Finally, she gave them both a small smile. "Ok. Ok, I'll try. I'll try being friends with you guys. I'll give you a chance, and try trusting you guys. But know this," She gave them a warning dare, a deadly promise in her eyes, "I take friendship very seriously, and I am extremely loyal, so if you betray me in any way, there will be a problem. That is my only condition, ok?"

She gave a firm nod, and then smiled again, "And I'm not as amazing as you guys make me out to be. Yes, I'm a vampire, and yes, I have white hair, thanks for the compliments, but I'm not that great. Seriously, you make me sound like this really awesome person, when I'm really not."

Honestly, their compliments flattered her greatly, no one had said anything like that to her before. It seemed like it was the kind of stuff she needed to hear,because it made her feel better.

Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: I Hate Being So Alone... {Tag; Waycca&Molly}   I Hate Being So Alone... {Tag; Waycca&Molly} EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:10 am

Waycca watched Akasha as she seemed to contemplate the two girls. She looked kind of surprised for a moment, and Waycca wondered if she was simply going to order them away or something anyway. But then she smiled, and it seemed like there was nothing more to convince her of.

She almost giggled when Akasha mentioned how loyal she was - was that supposed to be threatening? But she did understand that it meant that betraying her or something on down the road wouldn't be a great idea. The brunette nodded shortly; she was actually looking forward to having a loyal kind of friend. It was somewhat hard to come across those where she'd come from.

"Oh, really, now. You're not awesome because of your vampireism or hair. I don't have either those and I'm perfectly awesome myself," Waycca conceded, a smirk crawling onto her features. "And Molly here's, like, a freaking Quidditch superstar. Awesome people tend to migrate to each other. Totally destined to be friends and all that jazz," she concluded with a hint of sarcasm laced into her words. Truthfully, she knew that she herself wasn't all that special or anything - for some reason, she found particular joy in mocking herself or something of the like. She was starting to feel a bit like her snarky self again, fortunately. But the other two did seem to be pretty cool, and she felt a small hopefulness at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: I Hate Being So Alone... {Tag; Waycca&Molly}   I Hate Being So Alone... {Tag; Waycca&Molly} EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:58 pm

Molly smiled, glad that Akasha was going to try to be friends with them. She felt accomplished now and was glad to have another friend, as always. Molly couldn't help but laugh when she mentioned loyalty. Was that a threat? If so, it was one of the nicest threats she had ever heard. "Good," Molly chuckled, "because I'm... like a dog, just as loyal." Molly bit back the laughter fit that she wanted to have at her small, inside joke. One day, maybe one day soon, she'd show them who she was, what she could do.

"Well, you seem awesome no matter what," Molly smiled softly. She looked over at Waycca, her ears turning slightly pink as she let out a laugh, scratching the back of her head. "Oh, you're just flattering me, haha. I'm not that good." But she was glad for the compliment. Moll smirked and looked at the other two girls. "Look at us awesome people, forming a friendship to last the ages," she flung her arms out dramatically. Molly sighed, resting her hands on her hips. "I have a good feeling about this. Yes, yes this will be brilliant." She smiled at them.

[ meh, sorry it's so short. D: ]
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: I Hate Being So Alone... {Tag; Waycca&Molly}   I Hate Being So Alone... {Tag; Waycca&Molly} EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 6:13 am

Akasha grinned alongside them, feeling more and more pleased by the minute, "Yes, well, Brilliance does tend to gravitate towards brilliance. Must be why there is no need for an introduction between the three of us." She joked.

Her instant happiness was noticeable. Even though they still looked gaurded, her green eyes were brighter and twinkling, and her body wasn't as tense as before. In fact, this was the most relaxed she had felt in a while in front of people other than Jayden.

She sat back on the couch, bouncing on it slightly, "Yes, indeed this will be brilliant. But um, now what? Not to sound completely socially incompetent, but I'm not sure what we do from here..." She trailed off, biting her lip in embarrasment.

The only new friend she had made recently was Jayden, and that was a while ago. After enduring 6 years of avoidance, the vampire had sadly forgotten how to socialize with new friends.

(It's perfectly fine, Alix, I'm just sorry that I've no idea what to write XD)
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: I Hate Being So Alone... {Tag; Waycca&Molly}   I Hate Being So Alone... {Tag; Waycca&Molly} EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 6:47 am

Waycca cocked her head, leaning back in the couch and thinking. She glanced at the clock hung over the fireplace and brightened. "Well, dinner'll start in, like, five minutes, so we could head down to the Great Hall. Or...y'know, play charades?" she suggested lightly, fiddling her with her tie. They were at least all in the same house, so they'd be having the same classes and be able to sit at the same table in the Hall.

This was new. Sure, she'd had 'friends' before, in the sense that she knew them and would see them around the castle, but they weren't the least bit dependable. It was definitely going to feel a bit weird at first, but ultimately, she was looking forward to it.

((And Ashley wins the title for shortest post ever. Everyone else go home. There was just literally nothing else I could think of to add.))
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: I Hate Being So Alone... {Tag; Waycca&Molly}   I Hate Being So Alone... {Tag; Waycca&Molly} EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 1:53 pm

Molly chuckled, Akasha definitely had a point. They hadn't needed introductions for each other; they all just kind of knew about each other. It was actually rather amusing, when she thought about it. Where did they go from here then? Molly shrugged. "We now must spend all our time with each other, giggle at stupid stuff, and... uhm... talk about boys?" Molly pursed her lips, trying to hold back her laughter. She was joking, of course - well, maybe not completely.

"Right now, I actually must go and get out of the dress. Then I must go kill Fionn. After that, I'd love to hang out... have a girls night out or something; I could actually really use one of them," Molly shrugged, throwing ideas out there. Though, maybe if she changed quick enough, she could go down to eat dinner with them; she was awfully hungry - her stomach on the verge of growling.

[I don't know, mines pretty close. xD]
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: I Hate Being So Alone... {Tag; Waycca&Molly}   I Hate Being So Alone... {Tag; Waycca&Molly} EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 12:38 pm

Akasha nodded in agreement, "True, it is almost time for dinner, and I haven't fed today, so I'm a bit hungry." At Molly's statement, she laughed, "Yes, talk about the different boys in the castle, rate them form 1 to 10 and tease each other about our crushes." She shook her head in amusement, amused at the idea of having weird conversations with her...freinds. That had such a nice ring to it. Dinner with friends sounded even better.

However, her good mood dwindled slightly when Molly said a certain name. "Fionn? As in Fionn Causer? You know him?"

(Nope, my post is the shortest! ...Is that something to be proud of? ._.)
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: I Hate Being So Alone... {Tag; Waycca&Molly}   I Hate Being So Alone... {Tag; Waycca&Molly} EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 4:05 pm

Waycca leaned forward a bit on the couch, smirk widening slightly. It was odd to think that they might actually have discussions about their 'crushes' and things one day. For now, it was amusing enough to mock the idea. "Ooh, yeah, pillow fights and all that jazz," she muttered, an eyebrow raised.

At the mention of the Causer fellow, she had to dip into her memory to figure out who they were talking about. She'd heard he was a bullying type, but had never had any run-ins with him. It was kind of amusing to think that he was the reason Molly was sitting there in a dress.

((Of course it is! But alas, mine is the reigning champion. Sorry folks, maybe next time. I honestly am trying but wordssss.))

Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: I Hate Being So Alone... {Tag; Waycca&Molly}   I Hate Being So Alone... {Tag; Waycca&Molly} EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 8:59 am

"Oh yes, but be warned... I'm a pro-pillow fighter," Molly giggled, throwing them a wink. This all actually seemed somewhat appealing to Molly. Something that would be fun and childish, much like how Molly was. Molly then let out a small sigh, turning to nod at Akasha. "Unfortunately. We both play on the Quidditch team, but I've known him since the first day on the platform - though we didn't get off to a good start. Anyway, yeah, we always go at each other... I'm actually surprised you hadn't noticed. It can get nasty sometimes. Have you ever seen him jinxed in a dress or a wig - usually blonde ringlets? That'd be my doing," Molly smiled proudly, but then it disappeared and she gestured to her dress. "For the first time in six years he's decided to get back at me... and I hate it, so it's only natural that he pays." Molly let out a small laugh.

[I love how our competition is on who has the shortest posts. xD But yeah... here's another pretty short one. >3> ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Hate Being So Alone... {Tag; Waycca&Molly}   I Hate Being So Alone... {Tag; Waycca&Molly} Empty

Back to top Go down

I Hate Being So Alone... {Tag; Waycca&Molly}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: