Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A prisoner of history (Anyone.)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

A prisoner of history (Anyone.) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of history (Anyone.)   A prisoner of history (Anyone.) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:07 pm

Jim just shook his head. "It's nothing," he replied. "Just...something stupid that happened between me and Leroy. You know, the usual stuff. Don't worry about it." He could still feel her looking at him though: curious, inquiring. He could feel his resistance slip a little as she kissed him, but he held it in, not willing to tell her something that he felt so ashamed of. That violent, dangerous side of him, he wanted as few people as possible to know about it. Todd had seen a little bit of it with Jim's last fight with Fionn, but Perseus and his twin had seen it full-blown down near the lake, when he was fighting with Leroy. He never liked thinking about times like that, when he felt more animal than human.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of history (Anyone.)   A prisoner of history (Anyone.) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:19 pm

"Jim I told you all you want to know about me." she said sitting on his lap, one let on each side. Leaning in she knew he was going to tell her to take it easy, placing her finger over his lips, not taking her eyes off his "Shh..." she kissed his cheek, her lips moved towards his ear "You know i would never judge you, i want you to be free to come to me about anything. To not let any of it bottled up inside you Jim.." she whispered in his ear "I love you and I always will.". Once again her lips touched his skin kissing down his neck, her hands wander under his arms resting on his back as she pulled him in. Wanting to take care of him to make Jim feel better not wanting to worry about his werewolf problems, to be feel like a monster, to feel trapped in his own guilt. Her lips wandered across his shoulder blade resting her head she stayed there for a moment holding him. No words, no movement, just holding him in her arms
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of history (Anyone.)   A prisoner of history (Anyone.) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:42 pm

"Eva, don't, your IV..." Jim's concerns got cut off when Evaine put her finger over her lips, silencing him long enough to voice her own. He shook his head though, despite her running her soft lips along his skin, making it hard for him to think, let alone speak. His breath kept catching in his throat, making his sentences choppy and fragmented. "Eva, this is...it's just...it's hard for me to even...think about. I know you like me now, but...there's only so much a person can take...before they hear something too terrible to ignore. I can't help but worry...where yours is." He swallowed, a lump forming in his throat. Come on Jim, just get it out. Just say the words. Get it out of your system. He swallowed again, his hand wrapping around Evaine's. "About a month ago...the day before a full moon...Leroy found me near the lake. You can imagine what happened. We started fighting, he beat the crap outta me for a bit. Then, he...he called me a wolf. I'm sure it was just a coincidence, but...something inside me just...snapped. My temper, it's...worse when a full moon is near, especially during the day. I just..." He took in a breath, his hand tightening around Evaine's. "I lost it, Eva. I went totally berserk. I punched him over and over again, as hard as I could. I pulled him into the water and tried to hold his head under. I slammed his head against the ground a couple of times. And...I liked it." His voice cracked a little, but he kept going. "It felt so...good, to finally be able to hurt him, to make him feel what you and I felt. And I didn't want to stop. I was so angry and so furious...I felt like I wanted to kill him, Eva. I wanted to...to tear him apart with my bare hands. I wanted to hold his head under the water until he drowned. I just wanted to...end his life, for good, and I wanted to do it myself." He paused for a moment, clearing his throat as he wiped his eyes with the back of his hand. "I probably would have killed him if Perseus and Proteus hadn't stepped in. They managed to separate us before things got any worse. Perseus had to practically drag me away from Leroy, Eva. I wanted so badly to kill him...I could feel the...the wolf rising inside me. I felt that familiar blood-lust, that need to tear something apart. It was so...frightening. I felt like I had no control, that I was just this...force that wanted to destroy everything in its path. I wanted to kill somebody, just like a werewolf, just like a...monster." He stopped at that point, not willing to say anymore. His grip had gotten tighter and tighter the more he talked, until his knuckles were white from how hard he was holding Evaine's hand.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of history (Anyone.)   A prisoner of history (Anyone.) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:56 pm

Evaine looked up at Jim seeing him struggling she bit her lip, wanting him to come clean to tell her what's on his mind. She could handle it, whatever he might say Eva knew she could handle it. "I can handle it Jim. I'm not as weak as you think." she spoke. Please Jim tell me, i'm begging you. Evaine didn't take her eyes off his face once he began to tell her what had happen a month ago. Her heart pounded fast with very word he said, she knew he was a bit moody the day before the full moon but this? "Jim why didn't you tell me about this sooner?" she spoke calmly placing her free hand over his hand rubbing the back of his hand with her thumb. "I can't imagine all the nights you spent thinking about that, to carry this on your shoulder.." she whipped his tears away. "Shh.". Evaine bit her lip looking at him "I'm here for you." gently stroking his cheek and whipping more tears away she leaned in pressing her lips against his
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of history (Anyone.)   A prisoner of history (Anyone.) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:11 pm

"Like I said, everyone can only take so much," Jim explained. "I was...I was scared that if I told you, told you that I wanted to kill somebody, you'd...freak out and run. It's happened so many times before. People see me snap and never come near me again..." His voice trailed off, trying to get a grip on himself. Evaine was the one in a hospital bed, yet here he was, blabbing about all his woes like he was some kind of victim. He shouldn't make her carry all his troubles when she already had so much to deal with. "I just don't understand how you do it," he said. "How you can still like me, after everything I've told you. Every secret I tell you, I fear that it might send you running, and yet you're still here. I just..." His voice trailed off again, his throat feeling choked up. No, no, stop that. Don't be such a baby. He felt tears sting his eyes again, but Evaine reached over to wipe them away again. God, he felt so weak, letting her see him so vulnerable. How could he ever promise to protect her when he kept breaking down like this? He kissed Evaine back, but he still felt like he didn't deserve her, didn't deserve anyone. How could he, when he was do dangerous?
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of history (Anyone.)   A prisoner of history (Anyone.) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 5:45 am

Evaine held Jim tightly like she wanted to take his pain away and let her body take it. His body pressed against hers, hurting from the pain not ignored it. Fight now making Jim feel save, warm, loved.. Was the most important thing to her at this moment, pulling away she kissed his cheek "Because I love you for all your kindness, love, faults and problems. You maybe a werewolf Jim but.. God how to put it in words so you'll understand." she said. "You deserve someone who will love you for you, even with all your problems."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of history (Anyone.)   A prisoner of history (Anyone.) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:42 pm

"You seem to love me, despite all my faults," Jim said, smiling at her a little. "I may not know why or how, but you do, and...I guess that puts me at ease a bit. Is there really nothing I could do that would push you away from me?" Jim wasn't sure if he was being serious with that question or not, but it slipped out regardless. It seemed like every time Jim thought he was crossing the line, it turned out that Evaine still liked him, still wanted to spend time with him. Did she really see him in that good of a light?
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of history (Anyone.)   A prisoner of history (Anyone.) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 8:20 am

Evaine loosened her grip on Jim and frowned. Did he mean what he just said "No... Unless you kill me or tell me to never see you ever again." she spoke feeling a little hurt he even said that. Did he want to push her away? "What.. Do you not want me in your life Jim?' Evaine asked looking up at him with them sad eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of history (Anyone.)   A prisoner of history (Anyone.) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:24 am

"No, no, that's not what I meant," Jim said hastily, shaking his head. "I just...marvel at your faith in me, that's all. I want you in my life forever, Eva. I just...constantly worry when I tell you a secret or confess something that it will be the final straw that will make you leave me. It's...a silly worry, I know. You've said that you always stay with me. But...I still worry about it, sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of history (Anyone.)   A prisoner of history (Anyone.) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:03 pm

"Nothing you can say or do can make me not want to ever see you again Jim." She said cupping his cheeks in her hands "You mean the world to me Jim.. I trust you with all my heart and their is nothing you could say or do that will make me run away." she leaned in pressing her lips against his, pulling him close to her. "I love you silly." she manged to say between kisses before pulling away "Now many times do i gotta say that?" she rubbed her nose against his.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of history (Anyone.)   A prisoner of history (Anyone.) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:26 pm

"I know, I know." Jim smiled at her as he kissed her back, her love for him finally making him feel a little lighter, less worrisome. Whenever he was doubtful, she was always there to put him at ease, take some of the weight off his shoulders. He loved that about her. She always had a way of making his world a little brighter. He just hoped he did the same for her, despite his aura not exactly being the most cheerful thing in the world.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of history (Anyone.)   A prisoner of history (Anyone.) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:55 pm

She ran her hands threw his hair, gently kissing his lips but felt her body starting to hurt not taking it easy. Whimpering in pain she held her sides, sitting in his lap laying her head on his chest. She didn't want to get off, no she was safe in his arms, he made her world feel bright. Evaine looked up at Jim, her hand gently brushed against his "I guess it's time for me to go sleep." she slightly laughed but yet frowned not wanting to even fall asleep at all.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of history (Anyone.)   A prisoner of history (Anyone.) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:57 pm

Jim pulled away when he heard her whimper. It seemed like they weren't going to do any serious making-out while she was banged up like this. "Yeah, you need to rest up," he agreed. "Hopefully, some of the pain will go away by tomorrow." He brushed back some of her hair. "I'll leave you be, but I'll visit you in the morning, alright? And I'll be sure to give Todd and Brie the memo so they can see you, too." He smiled at her as he leaned over to kiss her forehead one more time.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of history (Anyone.)   A prisoner of history (Anyone.) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:12 pm

"Awe your leaving me." she pouted not wanting him to leave just yet, but if he stayed he might get in trouble by the doctor. "Promise you'll come see me after school? and DON'T pick a right with Leroy once you see him please Jim." she begged feeling him pushed her hair back "Bring back some candy please?" she asked. Eva could feel his lips against her forehead, getting off his lap she laid down on the bed pulling the covers over her "Night Jim, love you."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of history (Anyone.)   A prisoner of history (Anyone.) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:20 pm

Jim bit his lip. He didn't exactly want to make a promise he couldn't keep. He knew that if he saw Leroy again, he was going to do all he could to make sure he beat the crap out of him. "If he starts annoying me, it won't be my fault," he said as he hopped off the bed. "Don't worry, I'll make sure to get to Honeydukes soon and get you tons of candy." He gave her a little smile. Hopefully, Todd or Brieanne would be able to make a trip with him sometime. He still wasn't old enough to go there alone, according to the rules. "See you in the morning." He gave a little wave as he made his way out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of history (Anyone.)   A prisoner of history (Anyone.) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A prisoner of history (Anyone.)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3