Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A prisoner of history (Anyone.)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

A prisoner of history (Anyone.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of history (Anyone.)   A prisoner of history (Anyone.) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 4:13 pm

Evaine slightly smiled "I trust you with all my heart Jim, but then again we did fall when I jumped on your back months ago." she said remembering that day "It was kinda fun but not to much if that happens now." her lips slightly smirked "Your just saying that cause you'll get nervous helping a girl get undressed and helping her into the tub." she poked her tongue out at him. He was right what if the doctor comes in and see's Jim caring Evaine out naked that would be weird to try getting out or worse Miss. Mallery. Evaine needed a bath no matter what, her hair was covered in her blood, the cold water would help her and relax her. She could feel her cheeks turned red as he told her she was beautiful not knowing what to saw back she pouted that his lips touched her forehead not her lips, but he might not want seeing Eva was in pain. "Your just saying that." she teased.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of history (Anyone.)   A prisoner of history (Anyone.) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 4:23 pm

Jim gave Evaine a look. "Are you saying you want me to see you naked?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. Was Evaine seriously that comfortable around him? He definitively wasn't. Just the thought of her without her clothes on made his face turn red. He looked away for a second, trying to gather his thoughts. He shook his head. "Not true. You didn't become so important to me because you were beautiful and stuff. Sure, that was a nice factor, but that's not the reason." He bent his head down to look at her, his forehead touching hers. "You became important to me because of your kindness and your loyalty. Even with all my faults, even though you found out what I was, you still stuck by me. Nobody's ever done that before, and I'll never forget that."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of history (Anyone.)   A prisoner of history (Anyone.) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 4:35 pm

Evaine felt her face burn up from his question "Maybe.." she mumbled "Possibly... Yes.. no... I don't know... Your the only one i feel comfortable around.' she said. Looking down Eva tried getting her thoughts together she couldn't believe he asked that and she said yes. Jim was the only one she felt to be okay to see her naked "Sorry if i made you feel.. awkward." she cleared her throat. She lift her head feeling his forehead against her's as he stoke about how Important she is towards him. Eva gently leaned up pressing her lips against his kissing him for a moment. She pulled again, her eyes opened looking at his blue eyes "Again your to kind to have all this put on you."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of history (Anyone.)   A prisoner of history (Anyone.) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 4:46 pm

Jim sighed. "How about we'll cross that bridge when we come to it?" he asked, giving a little smile in hopes of putting her at ease. He didn't exactly want to think about this right now. It made him feel too uncomfortable. "It's okay," he said. "You're used to see me blushing, after all." He smiled at her again as she leaned up to kiss him. He kissed her back, his hand reaching out to stroke her cheek gently. He was afraid to touch her anywhere else in case he hurt her. Who knew how much of her body Leroy had done damage to. "If I can deal with being a werewolf, I can deal with your problems too," he assured her. "I'm resilient like that."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of history (Anyone.)   A prisoner of history (Anyone.) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 4:55 pm

Evaine nodded her head before smiling back at him, she hoped she didn't make him feel to uncomfortable. Last thing she wanted to so was make things awkward for him. "Yeah but I don't need you staying up with that kind of image in your little tiny mind." she teased him, giggling. Eva felt his hand gently stroke her cheek, reaching out she took a hold of his hand "I know but.. I feel like I'm putting to much pressure on you. You have to deal with being a werewolf then their is me..."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of history (Anyone.)   A prisoner of history (Anyone.) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 4:58 pm

"No, that wouldn't be good, would it?" Jim gave a little chuckle, his hand still stroking Evaine's hair. It had practically become a habit for him now, like many things he did these days. He gave her hand a little squeeze. "I can deal with it, trust me," he said, looking into her eyes. "Friends help each other out. You helped me after you found out I was a werewolf, you helped me get Emily to understand why I did what I did. Now, I'm helping you with this. And until we get rid of the problem, I'm going to keep helping and protecting you as best I can."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of history (Anyone.)   A prisoner of history (Anyone.) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:06 pm

"No it wouldn't." she peeked his nose, she made a mental note in her mind to make sure he doesn't even see her in her bra and panties if he ever went into her room. "Ok." she said looking into his eyes not keeping her's off for even a moment but their was that word again friends. But hit her lip ignoring her thoughts "Something tells me I'll have this problem with Leroy and possibly with my mother for a long time.. She's my mom and yet.. I feel like she could care less if i die."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of history (Anyone.)   A prisoner of history (Anyone.) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:10 pm

"We'll find a way to solve it, trust me," Jim said, leaning back onto the pillow behind his head. "Remember, Professor Mallery caught Leroy red-handed. She'll get someone to make sure they put a stop to this. And she, Mr. Pelekai, and Professor Melgrove know what your mother does to you. Even if they cant' do anything, they'll find somebody who will. You gotta have more faith in them, Eva. They want to help you and they'll do what it takes to make sure it happens."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of history (Anyone.)   A prisoner of history (Anyone.) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:19 pm

Faith... "Faith only brought me pain before.. ." she said clearing her throat. Yes Eva should put more faith into them seeing they want to help her but Eva only thought of the worst in the world. Never the good "I just wish my dad was here." she mumbled sadly looking down. Squeezing his hand tightly she closed her eyes "It's people like.. my mom and Leroy.. makes me think.. about what really love is. Is it what we have going on? Or is love about hurting the person you care the most making them feel alone all the time.." her voice cracked trying not to cry again, she bite down on her lip "I know i should put more faith in people.. I try but years and years of beating and feeling like trash.. it's hard.."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of history (Anyone.)   A prisoner of history (Anyone.) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:26 pm

Jim sighed again, rubbing his thumb against the back of Evaine's hand. "I wish he was here too," he said. "He could probably help us." Of course, if he was here, Evaine probably wouldn't even be in this situation, but he didn't want to mention that. "Look, I may not have much experience with love myself, but I've seen it other people," he explained. "I've seen it in my parents. When I first turned into a werewolf, they could have given up on me, thrown me in a foster home. But they didn't. They raised me as best they could, despite my curse. They stuck through it. Even though we fought a lot, and sometimes they fought with each other, they're still together and their bond is still strong. That's what love is. You may not have had it at home, or with Leroy, but you have it with me and the rest of your friends. Love doesn't necessarily have to be romantic. A love that friends have for each other or the love a parent has for their child is just as strong as a romantic kind." He was quiet for a moment, his free hand tapping against his knee. "I know it's hard, but we'll help you get your faith back. You can count on that much."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of history (Anyone.)   A prisoner of history (Anyone.) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:36 pm

Evaine but her lip thinking about her dad and what he would do if he was here. He always knew how to cheer her up when she was down, Eva rubbed her cheek against the back of his hand smiling up at him. Hearing very word he said about love she kinda envy him, he had his parents who loved and care for him. Eva just had her mom and well he knows what her mother does to her. Always living in fear, scared to go out with out her mother finding out even if that didn't stop her. Maybe part of that was the reason she isn't scared of Jim's werewolf side. She could still love him even if he was a death eater. Her smile fade back to a frown when he talked about a parent's love for a child. Shaking her mother out of her mind she cuddled close up to Jim. "Are you sure I'm not to damaged to be fixed?" she questioned. Clearly she wasn't if Jim could get to her.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of history (Anyone.)   A prisoner of history (Anyone.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:55 am

Jim shook his head. "No way. If you can still be kind to people after everything you've been through, then there's hope for you yet." He smiled at her. "We just gotta find a way to get rid of these problems in your life. That's all. I know that's easier said than done, but we'll find a way. Don't worry." He leaned in to kiss her cheek, trying to put her at ease.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of history (Anyone.)   A prisoner of history (Anyone.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:05 am

"Curse my kind nature towards others." she teased "If only I was a little bit heartless." Evaine sighed, sometimes hating how kind she is. No matter how many times people hurt her or treat her unfair she ends up helping them at the end, even if she hated them so much. "I just don't want to be taken away from my home.. I know i might find a better place but... all my dad's stuff is their.. a part of him reminds to remember him. I know i might sound weird saying it but i feel like if I ever get taken away. I'm saying goodbye to him for good." she felt his lips pressed against her cheek "Quite teasing me Jim, you know I wanna kiss you on the lips." Her fingers reached out gently tracing his lips,
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of history (Anyone.)   A prisoner of history (Anyone.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:03 pm

"Take your dad's stuff with you then," Jim said. "If that's what it takes to get you out of there. Store some of it at my place. I'll make my parents put it in the attic or something." He bit his lip for a moment, wondering if he should say what was on his mind. "You may think me cruel for saying this, but...maybe it is time for you to say goodbye to him for good. Eva, he wouldn't want you to stay in that place because of him. I know it may be hard to do, but I think the freedom you'll get afterwards is worth it. You can't let yourself be held back by your grief anymore. And I'll be able to help you every step of the way." He laughed a little, kissing her fingers for a moment. "Well, yeah, but...we can't exactly be as...intimate as we usually are, seeing as how you've got an IV in your arm and bruises everywhere."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of history (Anyone.)   A prisoner of history (Anyone.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:13 pm

"If only you knew what my father has, Dear Jim." she laughed but turned her head looking at him "I don't think your parents would allow me storing stuff at your house." She was a bit surprised he even said that, "I don't want to be a burden on your parents Jim.". Evaine looked down "I know.. It's hard saying goodbye. I know he would want what's best for me, he always have.." she rubbed her face with her free hand "But i'll try.". Eva could feel him kissing her fingers "Oh i don't need the blood and I'll ignore the pain." she kisses his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of history (Anyone.)   A prisoner of history (Anyone.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:33 pm

"Trust me, when they hear about your situation, they'll want to do anything they can to help you," Jim assured her. "You'll be anything but a burden to them." His parents may think it weird at first, but Jim would get them to understand. He would make them see how much Evaine needed help. He just nodded when she said she would try to move on. He knew it would be hard for her, but he would help her if it meant her finally getting the courage to leave her home and move somewhere safer. "Eva, you need blood, don't be silly," he said. "Just...be gentle, okay? Don't strain yourself." He brushed a strand of hair out of her face before leaning down to softly press his lips against hers.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of history (Anyone.)   A prisoner of history (Anyone.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:51 pm

"Just warning you my dad has a lot of swords, i think that was a hobby of his to collect swords." she said brushing his bangs away from his eyes. She didn't know if Jim's parents would be cool with her stuff being at their house or well her dad's stuff "If only i was 18 then I could live on my own with our worrying about being in a foster home." she sighed. Evaine wanted to stay with Miss. Mallery seeing she feels safe around her like she does when she's with Jim but that could never happen. "But i don't like the needle being in my arm it reminds me of mom and driving me to the point of ripping it off." she whimpered hating the feeling of the needle in her arm. She closed her eyes feeling his lips against hers, kissing him gently and slowly, Eva cupped his cheek in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of history (Anyone.)   A prisoner of history (Anyone.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:00 pm

"Ooo, swords. Sounds interesting." Jim smiled. "Maybe you could take a few of them to school with you, hang them up in your room for decoration. It would certainly make an interesting impression on visitors." Jim wouldn't mind seeing a couple of those. And they would certainly make nice weapons for self-defense in case Leroy ever decided to creep on her again. "Just try to ignore it," he said, trying to comfort her. "This needle needs to get blood inside you so you can feel better faster. You lost a lot when Leroy did...whatever he did." He only hesitated with his words since he wasn't sure exactly what he did. He just assumed that it was the usual beating routine he did, only worse. But he didn't want to ask Evaine about it. That would definitely be a recipe for disaster. His eyes fluttered closed as he kissed Evaine softly, trying to be gentle with her. His hand rested on her shoulder, moving gingerly as if she would break at the slightest touch.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of history (Anyone.)   A prisoner of history (Anyone.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:09 pm

Evaine tried to forget about the needle but it was driving her crazy, thinking about her mom and how much she has drugged her. Yes she had lost a lot of blood thanks to Leroy and wanted to get back at him but knew even if she tried he was strong, bigger, and she was small, weak and useless when it comes to fighting. All of her worried and doubt fade away feeling Jim's sweet warm lips , she wanted him to touch her make her feel safe. If only she didn't have this IV in her arm and bruises all over her body, pulling away she breathed heavily. It didn't take her that long to feel light headed from her lungs being damaged a bit "Hmm.. I hate this." she whined.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of history (Anyone.)   A prisoner of history (Anyone.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:14 pm

Jim felt Evaine pull away sooner than she normally did and he looked at her worriedly. She must have been hurt really bad if she pulled away this quickly after kissing Jim. She was like him in the fact that she usually kept her lips locked with his as long as possible. "I know," he said, reaching to stroke her cheek again. "It'll be out of you soon, though. Don't worry." His forehead brushed against hers as he smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of history (Anyone.)   A prisoner of history (Anyone.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:22 pm

Evaine looked up smiling back, quickly kissing his lips she cuddled up close to him. "Hmm I wish you can stay all day tomorrow but you have already missed your classes today." she poked his nose "Bad." Teasing him yet again she giggled, her hand reached out pulled his arm around her waist as she rubbed her head under his chin. "Better, safe and sound in your arms."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of history (Anyone.)   A prisoner of history (Anyone.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:29 pm

"I doubt Mr. Pelekai would allow it anyway," Jim said. "He'd probably kick me out eventually so he could check up on you and make sure you get your rest and stuff." He smiled at her as he gently pulled her closer to him. "I'm not sure how safe you would be, really," he confessed. "Leroy's managed to whoop my ass too many times to count. I'm still a shrimp compared to him. But...I would fight him, to protect you, even if I stand no chance at winning." That much was true. Jim would fight any kind of battle if it meant keeping Evaine safe. He leaned in to kiss her again, his hand skimming against her side, remembering to be gentle around that area.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of history (Anyone.)   A prisoner of history (Anyone.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:41 pm

Evaine made a face and stuck her tongue out "Thanks for killing my day dream Jim Hawkins, I wanted to forget about doctors and being in this prison with their yucky food. I'm lucky Miss. Mallery made me some Tea before leaving but i broke the mug from anger remembering what Leroy said." she rubbed her nose in nervousness. She felt him gently pull her closer to him "Jim.. Please don't talk like that. I never feel this safe unless i'm around you, i don't know why i just feel that way." she said. "Besides you have something he can never have. A kind heart you try to understand people before judging them. He just uses people like some toy and gets bored with them and he's a thing.. an evil.. disgusting.. thing with nothing good inside him." she said looking dead in his eyes. She felt him lean in pressing his lips against hers yet again. Closing her eyes she return the kiss, feeling his hands against her sides.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of history (Anyone.)   A prisoner of history (Anyone.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:49 pm

"You won't be in here that long, just be patient," Jim said, hoping to placate her. He hoped that Evaine didn't get crazy enough that she tried to get out of the Hospital Wing before she was fully healed. That wouldn't exactly be a good situation. He probably wouldn't even have the heart to tell her to go back, what with knowing the reason why she hated doctors so much. "What did Leroy say?" he asked before he could stop himself. Of course, he felt dumb afterwards and bit his lip, worrying that he had brought up something that Evaine didn't want to talk about. The last thing he wanted was for her to revisit memories she hated to think about. "I know he does, I know he has no heart," he said. "He's just got...physical strength to use to his advantage, and I don't. I can't exactly fight him with a kind heart and shoot rainbows and sunshine out of my chest." He laughed a little at the mental image, but it was a legit worry for him. He knew that Leroy could probably take Evaine from him if he wanted to, just because he was stronger. The only time Jim stood a chance against him was when he lost his temper near the full moon. And that irked him, a lot. He didn't want to give into the monster inside him just to teach Leroy a lesson. He tried to push it out of his mind though, focusing on Evaine's lips, her soft touch. But the worry still nagged him in the back of his mind, no matter how much he tried to block it out.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of history (Anyone.)   A prisoner of history (Anyone.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:56 pm

Evaine could tell something was bugging him by the way he was kissing, pulling away she forced herself up not caring how much pain it would put her in. Cupping his face in her hands she looked at him worriedly "Jim what's wrong?" she asked leaning her forehead against his. "Come on you can tell me and you know you can trust me." Evaine softly kissed his lips for a moment. Pulling away she focus her eyes on his "Spill."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A prisoner of history (Anyone.)   A prisoner of history (Anyone.) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A prisoner of history (Anyone.)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next