Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Well this isn't going to be awkward at all.... {TAG: Belle and Dean}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

Well this isn't going to be awkward at all.... {TAG: Belle and Dean} - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well this isn't going to be awkward at all.... {TAG: Belle and Dean}   Well this isn't going to be awkward at all.... {TAG: Belle and Dean} - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:22 pm

Miranda laughed. "That is so very true! But I guess, when you're a teenager, you feel like you can conquer the world. I usually don't bring any aggressive creatures to class. And if I do, only students who have earned the privilege, get to actually work with them. There are simply too many dangerous creatures on the grounds for me to take any chances."
Back to top Go down
Belle Mallery

Belle Mallery

Well this isn't going to be awkward at all.... {TAG: Belle and Dean} - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well this isn't going to be awkward at all.... {TAG: Belle and Dean}   Well this isn't going to be awkward at all.... {TAG: Belle and Dean} - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:36 am

"You are good in that retrospect," Belle said. "You have a clear idea on what your students are prepared for. Feels like I tend to under or overestimate them more often than I would like. Then again, there are more dangerous animals than plants out there in the woods, depending on which area you go into."
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: Well this isn't going to be awkward at all.... {TAG: Belle and Dean}   Well this isn't going to be awkward at all.... {TAG: Belle and Dean} - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:58 am

Miranda smiled encouragingly. "It comes with time, and practice. It's something you just kind of feel out with each new group of students. I promise it gets easier." she shrugged, "not necessarily. If you don't now the different plants, they can be just as dangerous as any creature."

She glanced around the three broomsticks, watching the different patrons.
Back to top Go down
Belle Mallery

Belle Mallery

PostSubject: Re: Well this isn't going to be awkward at all.... {TAG: Belle and Dean}   Well this isn't going to be awkward at all.... {TAG: Belle and Dean} - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:16 am

"Seems like there's a lot of things I have to learn from experience alone," Belle said. "Makes me kind of impatient to get the years going so I can be a little smarter about all this." She gave a little chuckle. Such was the pains of being a new teacher. At least she had one year under her belt. "That's true," she agreed.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: Well this isn't going to be awkward at all.... {TAG: Belle and Dean}   Well this isn't going to be awkward at all.... {TAG: Belle and Dean} - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 5:22 am

Miranda smiled. "It's the best way to learn, don't you think? People never seem to forget things they experience. And you've learned much in just one year. THAT is the sign of a truly good teacher. You have to forever stay teachable, even as an instructor."

She sat up. "Well, I should go check on those kittens. They've probably destroyed my chambers by now." she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Belle Mallery

Belle Mallery

PostSubject: Re: Well this isn't going to be awkward at all.... {TAG: Belle and Dean}   Well this isn't going to be awkward at all.... {TAG: Belle and Dean} - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 6:46 am

Belle smiled back at her. Despite Miranda being young like her, she certainly had a lot of wisdom under her belt. Young in face, old in mind, she supposed. She laughed. "I should probably give the plants a once-over, too. Some probably need to be watered before classes start up again." She stood up, straightening her robes. "Well, even with all the drama earlier, this was pretty fun." She smiled at Miranda again. "We should do it again sometime."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well this isn't going to be awkward at all.... {TAG: Belle and Dean}   Well this isn't going to be awkward at all.... {TAG: Belle and Dean} - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Well this isn't going to be awkward at all.... {TAG: Belle and Dean}
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4