Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

this is crazy but i think i might have a boyfriend, so what do i do? (belle)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

this is crazy but i think i might have a boyfriend, so what do i do? (belle) Empty
PostSubject: this is crazy but i think i might have a boyfriend, so what do i do? (belle)   this is crazy but i think i might have a boyfriend, so what do i do? (belle) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:13 pm

Jim had left to send the letter to his parents as Eva told him she'll talk times miss mallery about her mother coming in the school, drugging her and almost took off with her. Walking down the hill towards the green house she had a smile on her face. Eva couldn't wait to see belle and tell her all abouther and Jim. Mostly saying that they had said 'I love you.' To each other. "Miss. Mallery" she hummed walking inside the green room bad skipping towards her watching as she was taking care of her plants " hi their long time no talk." She let out a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Belle Mallery

Belle Mallery

this is crazy but i think i might have a boyfriend, so what do i do? (belle) Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is crazy but i think i might have a boyfriend, so what do i do? (belle)   this is crazy but i think i might have a boyfriend, so what do i do? (belle) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:26 pm

Belle glanced up, thinking she heard footsteps. Sure enough, she saw someone approaching the greenhouse. And she smiled when she saw that it was Evaine. She hadn't had a private conversation with the girl for a while. It seemed like they always ran into each other in the Hospital Wing or something. "Hello there Evaine," she said, smiling at her. "Yes, it has been a while. Are you doing any better?"
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: this is crazy but i think i might have a boyfriend, so what do i do? (belle)   this is crazy but i think i might have a boyfriend, so what do i do? (belle) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:33 pm

Evaine looked at the flowers but mostly the roses, smiling to herself. "Oh same old, same old." She spoke shrugging her shoulders "my mother came by yesterday trying to take me away. She drugged me and I guess Jim did some thing to make her leave." She sighed rubbing her arm. Still wondering what drugged she used, Eva was lucky she didn't end up so sick from all the drugs. "Oh Jim and I are dating.. I think we said I love you so I guess we're boyfriend and girlfriend."
Back to top Go down
Belle Mallery

Belle Mallery

PostSubject: Re: this is crazy but i think i might have a boyfriend, so what do i do? (belle)   this is crazy but i think i might have a boyfriend, so what do i do? (belle) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:45 pm

Belle whipped her head to look around at Evaine. "Wait, she what?" She had heard that there had been a break-in yesterday, but she didn't think that it would be Evaine's mother. And Evaine just said it so casually, like it was a normal occurrence. "Are you alright?" she asked, starting to fret over her. "You didn't get seriously hurt, did you? Jim didn't go completely nuts, did he?" The boy could get pretty angry at times, so Belle had heard. Although her heart did lighten up a bit when Evaine mentioned that she and Jim were together. She gave a small smile. "Well, I'm glad that you two have found each other. Maybe things will get better for you both."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: this is crazy but i think i might have a boyfriend, so what do i do? (belle)   this is crazy but i think i might have a boyfriend, so what do i do? (belle) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:56 pm

"I'm alright thanks to Jim but I think he stayed up most of the night making sure I didn't slip into a coma. Seeing he already had to turn on the shower so the cold water would wake me up." She said looking at belle. When she asked if Jim freaked out she shrugged "possibly he did when he was trying to keep me awake from the drug and I was slipping away. But once he got me away he was calm. Guess he didn't want me knowing he was scared." Eva remembered him they went flying after all that chaos. "I hope, I really love him. I know I'm young to say that but I can't stand to be away from him." She said playing with her hair. She felt a little embarrassed saying this but it was all true "but I know no matter what no one can break us apart."
Back to top Go down
Belle Mallery

Belle Mallery

PostSubject: Re: this is crazy but i think i might have a boyfriend, so what do i do? (belle)   this is crazy but i think i might have a boyfriend, so what do i do? (belle) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 2:50 pm

Belle sighed in relief. Thank goodness Jim was there to help. Belle knew that there was nobody more determined to protect her than him. She had seen the looks they had been giving each other in class, and she hadn't exactly forgotten the way Evaine had called for him during her time in the Hospital Wing. "Boys can be like that sometimes. They like to hide their fear so they don't make the people around them panic anymore than they already are." She laughed a little. "Who says that teenage love can't be real? The relationship between you two is very unique. You've been through a lot, and yet you two are still together. If you can get through trials together, then I think you'll continue to have a strong relationship." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: this is crazy but i think i might have a boyfriend, so what do i do? (belle)   this is crazy but i think i might have a boyfriend, so what do i do? (belle) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 3:19 pm

Evaine gave out a small laugh "Yeah i can see why he acted to calm and not panic like i would have. I guess he didn't want to put anymore stress on me than i already have to deal with or something to that fact." she said rubbing her arm blushing slightly. Her eyes blinked a couple of times "Well um, my mother said that people my age don't know what love is until they get older that we're to young to know what it's like to be in love." she said, thinking it was all a lie now but then again everything she told Eva was to make her stay. "But i guess she wanted me to think that so i don't go falling in love, be happy, and leave her."
Back to top Go down
Belle Mallery

Belle Mallery

PostSubject: Re: this is crazy but i think i might have a boyfriend, so what do i do? (belle)   this is crazy but i think i might have a boyfriend, so what do i do? (belle) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 3:28 pm

"Well, it's nice to see that he has a good head on his shoulders," Belle said, smiling. "He's certainly better than me in that retrospect. I tend to panic too much when things go awry. You probably saw enough of that when I had to bring you to the Hospital Wing those few times." Certainly when Belle had found her in the dungeon with Leroy she had panicked. Then again, she had never dealt with a situation like that before. She frowned a little. "Maybe you should start ignoring everything your mother says from now on. It seems like she's not doing anything good for you. Listen to Jim more, or your friends. Their opinions are the ones that truly matter."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: this is crazy but i think i might have a boyfriend, so what do i do? (belle)   this is crazy but i think i might have a boyfriend, so what do i do? (belle) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 3:37 pm

"Well I already said he is my knight, but this princess needs to try sticking up for herself against Leroy. If only i wasn't so weak." she sighed thinking how sad it was that she lets Leroy get to her so easy, even if she's used to this abuse she lets on a daily bases. Eva knows she has people who care for her and Jim was a big part of it, she has a reason to fight, to survive this school with it's madness. Eva nodded her head "I know, every work she had told me has been all a lie to keep me from leaving, to never be happy. Her and her boyfriend who creeps me out." she mumbled the last part. Thinking to herself what Jim might do to him if she ever came crying to him that her mother's boyfriend or if they get married 'step-daddy' did things to her. She shivered at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Belle Mallery

Belle Mallery

PostSubject: Re: this is crazy but i think i might have a boyfriend, so what do i do? (belle)   this is crazy but i think i might have a boyfriend, so what do i do? (belle) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 3:47 pm

"I think you're strong if you've managed to make it this far," Belle said, trying to comfort Evaine a bit. "I'm sure most people would have given up long ago, but you haven't. You've kept going. And even more impressive, you've made friends and found love. I think that's a pretty worthy accomplishment." She saw Evaine shudder and put an arm around her. "Just remember that we're always here for you, even if we're far away. Okay?"
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: this is crazy but i think i might have a boyfriend, so what do i do? (belle)   this is crazy but i think i might have a boyfriend, so what do i do? (belle) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 3:52 pm

Evaine gave Belle a warming smile thinking about all the great things that happened this year, making new friends, finding someone who loves her for her, and she loving him for him. "yeah, your right." she smiled even more. Evaing hugged Miss. Mallery "I'll remember that..." she said "Why can't my mom be more like you."
Back to top Go down
Belle Mallery

Belle Mallery

PostSubject: Re: this is crazy but i think i might have a boyfriend, so what do i do? (belle)   this is crazy but i think i might have a boyfriend, so what do i do? (belle) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 3:55 pm

Belle smiled, glad that she had cheered Evaine up a bit. Although she did blush a little at the compliment. Not many people saw her as a motherly figure yet. They preferred for her to get a boyfriend first before she thought about having kids. "Sometimes life just works that way," she said. "Some people that you love as family aren't necessarily the ones related to you."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: this is crazy but i think i might have a boyfriend, so what do i do? (belle)   this is crazy but i think i might have a boyfriend, so what do i do? (belle) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 4:03 pm

"Trust me if i could chose who to my mother it would be you in a heart beat." she said, letting go off Miss. Mallery. "The only thing she's done is protecting me from her boyfriend. Who's a little to friendly towards me if you get my drift." Eva rubbed her arm again nervously "He's the type you can't read. I can see him winning a case to adopt me as his daughter cause he one: never done anything bad that people can trace back towards him and Two: is a smooth talker who can get people to trust him..." she spoke more "He buys me cloths I don't even like wearing, then the next day hurts me. Jim wants to rip him apart but I'm scared he'll get hurt." Werewolf or not Eva cared about Jim to much to get hurt by anyone
Back to top Go down
Belle Mallery

Belle Mallery

PostSubject: Re: this is crazy but i think i might have a boyfriend, so what do i do? (belle)   this is crazy but i think i might have a boyfriend, so what do i do? (belle) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 4:18 pm

It seemed like Evaine just couldn't get a break these days. A sadistic ex-boyfriend, an abusive mother, and now her mother's boyfriend acting weird towards her? Belle marveled that Evaine hadn't gone nuts by now. She sighed, not sure what to say for a moment. "If he's making you feel uncomfortable, then you have the right to tell him to back off," she said. "Don't let Jim near him though if you think he'll seriously attack him. The Ministry may take into account that your mom's boyfriend has hurt you in the past, but they may not see it as justification for any attack on him. So, just keep on eye on Jim and make sure he doesn't get himself into trouble. And if you start feeling threatened by your mother's boyfriend, get the police on hand."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: this is crazy but i think i might have a boyfriend, so what do i do? (belle)   this is crazy but i think i might have a boyfriend, so what do i do? (belle) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 4:30 pm

Seems like people was surprised by the way she still happy, smiling, and enjoying life. When she has to deal with sadistic ex-boyfriend, an abusive mother, and her mom's boyfriend trying to get in her pants. Most people say bye to life and jump off a bridge or something to end their life. "Well mom got on his case when she found him massaging me and i keep letting him to stop. Ever since she's been making sure I'm never alone with him even if she drugs me." she said "But i don't know how long that will last". Eva glanced up at Belle as she told her to keep an eye on Jim making sure he doesn't do anything that will get him in trouble "I will, i don't need him to be taken away cause he beat up some asshole who will pin everything on Jim. I don't want him to be taken in any way." Eva hope that the letter wouldn't take that long to get to his parents so they can read it and send a letter back.
Back to top Go down
Belle Mallery

Belle Mallery

PostSubject: Re: this is crazy but i think i might have a boyfriend, so what do i do? (belle)   this is crazy but i think i might have a boyfriend, so what do i do? (belle) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 4:34 pm

"Fine time for her to grow a conscious," Belle muttered. How was it that Evaine's mom abused her daughter in every way, yet protected her from her boyfriend? Did she just want the guy to herself? Belle didn't know, but as long as Evaine was protected from him, she wasn't going to worry about it too much. "No doubt Jim will listen to you more than anyone else," she said. "Hopefully though, we won't have to deal with something like that." Belle hoped that things would go smoothly for once and that trouble was kept to a minimum from now on.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: this is crazy but i think i might have a boyfriend, so what do i do? (belle)   this is crazy but i think i might have a boyfriend, so what do i do? (belle) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 4:39 pm

Eva had heard what Belle muttered and agreed with her. Who knows why her mom was keeping her safe from her boyfriend. Did she get raped by someone or just that Eva was much younger and prettier than her mom right now and was getting jealous. "I'll keep Jim on a tight leash if we never have to go to my house to get my stuff. Just to make sure he doesn't try tracking my mom or her boyfriend down." she said "But for now we just have to deal with Leroy from time to time but at the end of the day we seem to cheer each other up even on a gloomy day."
Back to top Go down
Belle Mallery

Belle Mallery

PostSubject: Re: this is crazy but i think i might have a boyfriend, so what do i do? (belle)   this is crazy but i think i might have a boyfriend, so what do i do? (belle) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 4:53 pm

"Oh, are you staying with him over Christmas break?" That was definitely a good idea in Belle's mind. That way, Jim and Evaine could spend some time together while keeping her safe. Although she did frown at the mention of Leroy. "That boy..." She sighed. "I'm hoping they'll put some restrictions on him so he won't hurt you again. Hogwarts is supposed to be a safe place and if he's using Unforgivable Curses on you, then he needs to face the consequences."

((I'm off to bed. Good night!))
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: this is crazy but i think i might have a boyfriend, so what do i do? (belle)   this is crazy but i think i might have a boyfriend, so what do i do? (belle) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:00 pm

"yeah he just send a letter to his parents asking if it was alright telling them everything i have to go threw with my mom. I'm just wondering how long it takes for them to get one and send one back." she spoke placing her index finger on her lip thinking for a moment. Although she had frowned remembering the curse he had used on her and almost hit Jim with it as well "What do stupids get when they use a spell like that?" she asked

((Sweet dreams Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Belle Mallery

Belle Mallery

PostSubject: Re: this is crazy but i think i might have a boyfriend, so what do i do? (belle)   this is crazy but i think i might have a boyfriend, so what do i do? (belle) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 3:35 am

"I'm sure they'll respond quickly once they hear about your situation," Belle assured her. At Evaine's question, she thought for a moment. "Well, using an Unforgivable Curse is usually a one-way ticket to Azkaban. They may be a little lenient on him since he's technically a minor, but I don't know if it will be much. Unforgivable Curses are no laughing matter."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: this is crazy but i think i might have a boyfriend, so what do i do? (belle)   this is crazy but i think i might have a boyfriend, so what do i do? (belle) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 3:39 am

Evaine leaned uo against the table thinking to herself for a moment. She then looked at belle as she told her about what they might do "let's just hope he woot do it ever again." She mumbled looking down at the ground
Back to top Go down
Belle Mallery

Belle Mallery

PostSubject: Re: this is crazy but i think i might have a boyfriend, so what do i do? (belle)   this is crazy but i think i might have a boyfriend, so what do i do? (belle) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 3:54 am

"Trust me, with all the fuss he's kicked up, I don't think he will," Belle said. Leroy would probably be afraid to attack Evaine again now that he had her friends and teachers backing her up. While Jim may not be able to do much against him, Belle and other authority figures could.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: this is crazy but i think i might have a boyfriend, so what do i do? (belle)   this is crazy but i think i might have a boyfriend, so what do i do? (belle) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 4:04 am

Evaine ran her hand down her face "If he's smart he'll stay far away from me but soon he'll get bored and need some kind of thrill to spike up his mood or something." she said "Long as he leaves Jim alone I'm fine with taking a beating, heck i think I'm used to it. It seems so weird having friends and people who like me, let alone be so kind towards me." Eva let out a small laugh, guessing after so many years of being abused she's waiting for her friends to turn on her. Even Jim.
Back to top Go down
Belle Mallery

Belle Mallery

PostSubject: Re: this is crazy but i think i might have a boyfriend, so what do i do? (belle)   this is crazy but i think i might have a boyfriend, so what do i do? (belle) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:00 pm

"Eva, don't...don't say things like that. Ever." Belle was serious now, turning Evaine towards her so she could look her in the eye. "You shouldn't be fine with taking a beating, not at all. Nobody has the right to abuse you. If somebody's hurting you, you stand up for yourself, you say no, you fight back. If you tell people that you're used to a beating, then they'll think it's okay to hurt you. You can't give off that idea or things won't ever get better."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: this is crazy but i think i might have a boyfriend, so what do i do? (belle)   this is crazy but i think i might have a boyfriend, so what do i do? (belle) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:10 pm

((I got tarzan Very Happy))

Evaine bit her lip when Belle looked at her seriously now, Oh shit she thought thinking how bad this could turn out. Hearing every word that came from Miss. Mallery's mouth was truthful, to stop dealing with the past and move on to start building towards a future. One that's worth living in, to be happy and not sad all the time. "Yes Ma'am." she said nodding her head
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this is crazy but i think i might have a boyfriend, so what do i do? (belle)   this is crazy but i think i might have a boyfriend, so what do i do? (belle) Empty

Back to top Go down

this is crazy but i think i might have a boyfriend, so what do i do? (belle)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next