Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

That's what you get when you let your heart win

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

That's what you get when you let your heart win - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win   That's what you get when you let your heart win - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 1:03 am

Sinbad nodded. ''Yes I did, She needs to learn that she cannot control all the people here in this school.'' He sighed, As he let go off her hand. ''No problem though.'' He smirked, ''Where you two talking about Caleb?'' He asked. As he ignore his heart beat. Clearing his throat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win   That's what you get when you let your heart win - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:50 am

She looked down, smiling amused. "Surprisingly no." She looked up at him, with a little glint in her eye. "She wanted to know what was the name of the boy I kinda like now." She looked into his eyes,nervously waiting for his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win   That's what you get when you let your heart win - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:42 am

(ooc: Hate to intrude but Maggie I'm waiting for you in the owlery... Razz)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win   That's what you get when you let your heart win - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:58 am

OOC: Shocked you are? XDD whoopsie dasiy... Razz Sorry, I didn't know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win   That's what you get when you let your heart win - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:23 am

Sinbad raised his eyebrow. ''Oh well...'' He shrugged it off. ''You cannot stop your heart from beating.'' He said as he ignored it. Well if she had feelings for him...That was too bad, He couldn't say she was air for him..But he couldn't say that to her. After all she was no Slytherin. Not even talking if she was a pureblood or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win   That's what you get when you let your heart win - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:37 am

Her face sunk as she looked own. "Y-yeah... I guess not..." She pressed her lips tightly together, feeling like a fool now. Ofcourse he wouldn't like her. It had just been one night of fun for him. And she was a half blood, not good enough for a pure blood like him. Never good enough.

Maggie suddenly came back from her thoughts, her things were still on the floor. She bent down to pick them up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win   That's what you get when you let your heart win - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 8:14 am

Sinbad saw her nervousness. As he couldn't betray himself, She sure was hurt. As he bent down as well to pick up her things helping her. ''Look I'm sorry but, I'm not the prince you are looking for if you think that dear.'' He said softly, Almost a whisper. As if a secret.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win   That's what you get when you let your heart win - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 8:23 am

Maggie lifted her gaze up to meet his. Her eyes softened slightly, as she started to speak with a soft voice, almost a whisper too. "I am not looking for a prince Sinbad. Heck he can be a frog for all I care. I just want a man who is nice to me and who I love." She then lifted her finger up to stop him before he drew any conclusions. "I didn't say I love you. It's too early for that, and you obviously don't like me back so that is it I guess." She took her things and put them on the table, with a sigh. "Will you be in alot of trouble for sticking up for me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win   That's what you get when you let your heart win - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 8:36 am

Sinbad was about to speak but she stopped him, When she got up he laid the things back on her desk. Trapping her between two arms. He softly kissed her lips. As he pulled away he grinned. ''I never said that I didn't like you,'' He said. ''And no I won't, There's worse than getting the minister on my head.'' He smirked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win   That's what you get when you let your heart win - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 8:47 am

She suddenly noticed she was trapped, and felt him kissing her lips again. She closed her eyes, responding to the kiss before he broke it. "Like what? Dating a half blood?" She searched his eyes for some sign.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win   That's what you get when you let your heart win - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 8:59 am

Sinbad rolled his eyes. ''Blood type's are all the same, We are all from two the same people...And if our blood wasn't able to mix it wouldn't. But yet here you are..'' He whispered, His breath slightly tingling her lips. He could feel his heart beat fasten again. Kissing her on the forehead before stepping backwards. Controlling his urge to throw everything across the room and giving the girl she seemed to desire, But he held himself in. As he smiled at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win   That's what you get when you let your heart win - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:20 am

She felt his breath on her lips. She wanted to just lunge forward and kiss him. Her chest felt three times too small for her beating heart. She felt cold when he stepped back. "I guess so... I thought you cared about pure blood." She said blushing slightly. She bit her lip and gathered her courage. She walked to Sinbad, taking his hand. "Would it really be so bad if we.... you know?" There it went, her nerves again. She looked down, afraid of what he would say to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win   That's what you get when you let your heart win - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 6:50 pm

Sinbad scratched the back of his neck. "Yeah...my family does..." He than looked at her as she stepped foreward. Looking down at her as he could feel her hand in his. "Would it really be so bad if we.... you know?" sinbad thought about it.. Yes it probably would.. Besides if his mother would get to know about it maggie would be torn apart for sure. Besides the lies he had told her would soon vanish and the truth would probably appear. He let his hand go through her hair. "I'm afraid it would be bad..." He said, sadly. Why was it always that you would desire the thing you can't have..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win   That's what you get when you let your heart win - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:35 am

She looked down, taking a step back as she let his hand slip away. "For you or for me?" She asked saddly. Why did his rejection hurt so much?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win   That's what you get when you let your heart win - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:02 am

Sinbad saw her step back. He felt bad. As he stepped towards her, "i'm afraid for btoh.." He sighed. As he hugged her, "don't you worry your little head too much..." He tried as he kissed her head rubbing her back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win   That's what you get when you let your heart win - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:54 am

The hug just made it worse. She closed her eyes and bit her lip before she pushed him away. "My head is not little! And why do you say no and then hug me or kiss me!!? Make up your mind already damn it!!" She turned around to take her things, stuffing her books into her bag. She felt something wet on her cheek, wiping it away quickly before she took her back, making her way to the exit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win   That's what you get when you let your heart win - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 6:54 am

Sinbad blinked. ''What I said is that 'us' is probably going to cause trouble, I never rejected you. That's what you think ..'' He crossed his arms. As he walked after her grabbing her wrist. ''How many times I have to pull you back?!'' He shouted lightly, Not wanting to get angry at her. But she made it rather hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win   That's what you get when you let your heart win - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:03 pm

Maggie looked up at him shocked and surprised. He wasn't hurting her. She blinked few times fast. "Y-You didn't? B-but you sounded like you did reject me." She looked down. "Sorry." She then looked up at him again, a slight smile on her lips. She felt wanted now, and that made her happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win   That's what you get when you let your heart win - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 7:09 pm

Sinbad smirked. Seeing her smile, he messed up her hair as he pulled her closer, kissing her lips softly. "Now I shall let you be... I shall try to stay out of trouble for as much as I can." He joked the last part. Kissing her forehead before letting go off her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win   That's what you get when you let your heart win - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:31 am

She smiled when he ruffeled her hair. It didn't feel nice, but that is what hairbrushes are for she thought as she combed her fingers through her hair to sort it out. "Don't you mean you want me to stay out of trouble? I mean the thing with Aurora."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win   That's what you get when you let your heart win - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:51 am

Sinbad smirked. "Also...but just stay out of trouble in general." He answered as he winked at her. "Just like me," he joked as he walked away grinning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win   That's what you get when you let your heart win - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 7:30 am

She giggeled. "Can't help it if trouble has a way to find me." She then waved her hand to him as he was going away. She turned back to the desk, smiling faintly as she spread her things on the desk. Maybe she should write a letter to her parents. They would apreciate that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That's what you get when you let your heart win   That's what you get when you let your heart win - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

That's what you get when you let your heart win
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2