Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Private Tutoring [[tag Fionn]]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

Private Tutoring [[tag Fionn]] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Tutoring [[tag Fionn]]   Private Tutoring [[tag Fionn]] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:47 am

"I certainly wouldn't say anticlimactic," Jessica said with an awkward smile. She pondered for a moment, allowing the past few minutes to settle into her mind. "I just... don't get it. I mean, you certainly never sent me stuff on Valentines. These are the closest you've come to giving me confectionary," she said, gesturing towards the licquorice wands. "It's just a bit weird. I guess I thought I'd have a bit of warning before this." She shrugged. "I dunno. I still don't get... why me? I mean, I thought for a while you'd had a thing for one of the Sanders triplets- whichever one, I don't remember. That'd make a hell of a lot more sense"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Tutoring [[tag Fionn]]   Private Tutoring [[tag Fionn]] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:56 am

"that you know of" he pointd out. "you know how you always get anonymous candies? on christmas and your birthday too? well..." he shrugged. what more could he say? he'd spent a lot of money over the years on Jess and she never knew. "because you see me and don't see the bully. you see the goofy awkward muggle-born kid I've always been that's why" he shifted, blushing a little. "and I've always been convinced you were an angel" he shrugged, then gawped at her. "the triplets?! really? I mean, they're nice but...I've got triplets for sisters and it's just too weird. plus, I think they do what my sisters do and switch places now and then" he shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Private Tutoring [[tag Fionn]]   Private Tutoring [[tag Fionn]] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 10:47 pm

"I thought I was meant to be a fairy?" She couldn't help but laugh at his reaction. "Well, I dunno, it was just a theory, I didn't think it'd be that weird." Jessica turned her head to look out the window. It was dark now. Definitely past curfew. "What are we meant to do now, exactly? I think we can safely say the lesson's out the window"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Tutoring [[tag Fionn]]   Private Tutoring [[tag Fionn]] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:49 am

"you look like a fairy" he laughed. "eh, it's fine. people think I'm with one of them, or Molly, but I just see them as sisters" he shrugged. "well duh it's out the window, we were looking at stars" he joked. Fionn shifted on the seat. "soo...what now? with us, I mean?"
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Private Tutoring [[tag Fionn]]   Private Tutoring [[tag Fionn]] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:21 am

She shrugged slightly.

"I don't know," she admitted, shifting awkwardly. "It... it couldn't hurt to give it a go, could it?" She sighed. "That sounds pretty weak, doesn't it? I can't see any harm in it. At least I'd have a reason to take you up on your offers to visit Ireland," she added, smiling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Tutoring [[tag Fionn]]   Private Tutoring [[tag Fionn]] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:28 am

he stared at her, blinking stupidly before a smile split his face. he didn't know if anyone could possibly feel happier than he did at that moment. "really?! you'll give it a go? well, great! and yea, I'm sure everyone would love to meet you" he was babbling but he couldn't stop
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Private Tutoring [[tag Fionn]]   Private Tutoring [[tag Fionn]] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:29 am

Jessica could not help but laugh at Fionn's little outburst.

"I didn't think you'd take it so easily," she said, unable to stop herself from grinning slightly as well. She reached out and lay a hand on his arm. "Just... don't get too excited. Please? I don't know what I'm doing- I could do something wrong. I don't know what, but something"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Tutoring [[tag Fionn]]   Private Tutoring [[tag Fionn]] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:34 am

"no worries. if I haven't gotten mad by now, I don't think you need to worry" he grinned at her and put a hand over hers. "just be you, alright? and who says I know anything either? we'll just take it as it comes, right?"
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Private Tutoring [[tag Fionn]]   Private Tutoring [[tag Fionn]] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:51 am

"Right," she agreed, though still a little nervous. Seriously... what's going on? The past few minutes really had flown by in a bit of a daze. Feeling a chill coming on, Jessica leant forward and boldly tucked herself under his arm, resting her cheek on his shoulder. "It's really cold"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Tutoring [[tag Fionn]]   Private Tutoring [[tag Fionn]] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:55 am

he looked at her in surprise then chuckled and moved so she was tucked more closely to him. "yea, it is" and she was warm, and soft. he leaned back against the window frame and closed his eyes. it felt so good having Jess in his arms, finally!
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Private Tutoring [[tag Fionn]]   Private Tutoring [[tag Fionn]] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:13 am

"Stop falling asleep," Jessica murmured, lightly thumping the palm of her hand against him. Not that she could say much, it was rather dark outside already. "No one usually comes up here, do they? We could seriously get in trouble"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Tutoring [[tag Fionn]]   Private Tutoring [[tag Fionn]] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:23 am

"who said I was sleeping?" he cracked an eyelid open and smirked down at her. "well, we could always sneak back to the commons, couldn't we? so if you want to..." he began sitting up and moving the things around. "know what time it is? Filch always patrols like clockwork. if I know the time I'll know where he's gonna be. Mrs. Norris is another matter though"
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Private Tutoring [[tag Fionn]]   Private Tutoring [[tag Fionn]] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:30 am

"Oh, I don't know. The stars are meant to tell you that kind of thing, right? That's your homework." She shifted slightly, wrinkling her nose. "We probably should go back. How'd you manage to figure out where Filch would be at any time of the night?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Tutoring [[tag Fionn]]   Private Tutoring [[tag Fionn]] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:59 am

he sighed and looked at the stars. "let's see...I think it's around twelve, which means Filch is in the dungeons..." he picked up the things and gave Jessica her jars of fire and her text book. "hm? oh, that. I simply recorded where he'd catch me over the years, and found that he'd catch me in certain places at certain times, every time. so, I learned how to be where he isn't at those times. it's easy" it was always interesting to him how nobody realized he did actually have a working brain, and used it.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Private Tutoring [[tag Fionn]]   Private Tutoring [[tag Fionn]] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 3:15 am

She smiled a little. "I only ask because I don't remember you being out the Common Room that often in the evening. I didn't suppose you'd rebel enough to figure out the routine so precisely." Jessica clutched her jar of fire tightly, savouring the warmth and grinning a little wider. "You know, that's gonna be a useful skill one day"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Tutoring [[tag Fionn]]   Private Tutoring [[tag Fionn]] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 3:39 am

he smiled. "yea, in the evenings. but past curfew? that's when he's creeping you know" he winked at her. "another skill for my secret agent gig?" Fionn chuckled and took his crutches, starting for the door. "it wasn't hard to figure it out so precisely, Filch is a creature of habit. he even cleans the castle in the same way, I just sat back and noticed during classes"
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Private Tutoring [[tag Fionn]]   Private Tutoring [[tag Fionn]] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:07 am

"You really have way too much of an insight into what he does," Jessica said, rolling her eyes and following him to the door. "Forget about spywork, you'd be a perfect cleaner if you keep track like that"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Tutoring [[tag Fionn]]   Private Tutoring [[tag Fionn]] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:17 am

he rolled his eyes. "mm, yes, cleaning Hogwarts, my dream job! come on, let's get to the common room before Filch starts heading for the towers" Fionn began navigating the stairs, obviously used to being in a cast. "not hard to have an insight on someone who's always lurking like a shadow"
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Private Tutoring [[tag Fionn]]   Private Tutoring [[tag Fionn]] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:32 am

[[how do we end this when there are no hallways?!!?]]

"I thought he was in the dungeons, we have plenty of time for you to limp along" Jessica said with a smirk, grabbing the blankest from him. He already looked uneasy on his feet with the cast
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Tutoring [[tag Fionn]]   Private Tutoring [[tag Fionn]] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:38 am

((we can end with them going down the stairs?))

"he is in the dungeons, but how long has it been since I said so?" he looked at her as she grabbed the blankets. "hey! I can go just fine while holding those. I made it up here didn't I?" although he was glad that she'd taken them, going down was far more difficult than going up.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Private Tutoring [[tag Fionn]]   Private Tutoring [[tag Fionn]] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:49 am

[[might do that then- well, this has indeed been an eventful thread ^_^]]

"You know you're a wizard, right? You could have just levitated them, considering you're working on half your limbs here." She shook her head. And she that she forgot about the obvious. "Don't complain, I'm doing you a favour," she added as they descended the stairs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Tutoring [[tag Fionn]]   Private Tutoring [[tag Fionn]] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 5:05 am

"wizard shizard. why do it that way when I can still do it manually?" living with his family had taught him that magic should only be used when nothing else will work. "who's complaining?" he smirked and followed her.

((the end~ and lol, I know right? XD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Tutoring [[tag Fionn]]   Private Tutoring [[tag Fionn]] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Private Tutoring [[tag Fionn]]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3