Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn) Empty
PostSubject: You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn)   You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn) EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:59 am

Jim almost felt like collapsing as he made his way into the bathroom, his shoulder bag sliding onto the floor. He felt like his classes were eating away at his brain and he was about to drop dead from lack of sleep. He turned on a faucet and splashed some cold water on his face, trying to look more like a normal person and less like a zombie come back from the grave. Of course, he couldn't exactly hide the dark circle that were practically on his skin permanently. They were a part of his identity now, especially now that more people were noticing him this year, bullies and friends alike.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn)   You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn) EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:03 pm

'MUDBLOOD! SILLY DIRTY MUDBLOOD!"

"OW! Peeves knock it off! go awa-is that a hippogriff claw?! Peeves you've been in the potions closet again! stupid poltergeist leave me alone!" he skidded around a corner and dove into the boy's bathroom, closing and locking the door to Peeve's rampage. he noticed someone else in the room and stood up menacingly, brushing his clothes off. "well, well well. look who decided to brave the world today"
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn)   You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn) EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:13 pm

Jim's head snapped up at the sound of a loud voice and he winced. It made his head ache and his ears ring. Just when he was about to yell at whoever it was to shut up, who should enter the bathroom but Fionn, who looked like he had Peeves on his trail. He rolled his eyes at the bully's comment. "What, were you hoping the Giant Squid would eat me or something?" he retorted, glaring at him. He could already feel his temper rising, which was not considered to be a good thing. But even if Jim lost control, would he really stand a chance against somebody like Fionn? The boy was huge compared to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn)   You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn) EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:53 pm

"giant Squid eating you, plants killing you, centaurs or whatever else is in the forest tearing you apart, I'm not picky" Fionn growled softly as he shrugged and walked to the younger boy. "dying from getting tossed out a window could work to, of course" he cracked his knuckles. "you've got to the count of five"
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn)   You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn) EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 2:28 pm

Jim rolled his eyes. "And here's to hoping you fall off your broom at the next Quidditch match," he muttered, pretending to raise a glass in the air. But at Fionn's threat however, he felt his body tense up, that familiar fight-or-flight response triggering in his mind. It looked like some things hadn't changed after all. Not entirely sure if it would work, he whipped out his wand and yelled the first spell that popped into his head, "Stupefy!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn)   You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:35 am

"ooh, clever. never heard that one before" he dodged the spell with the ease of long practice. Fionn advanced on Jim, feingting to the left before snagging the boy's shirt. he looked around. "let's see...bathroom, bullying...what can I do..." the bigger boy smirked and began dragging Jim to a nearby stall.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn)   You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 7:33 am

Figured. Jim had never been particularly good when it came to casting spells that required good aim. His wand slipped out of his fingers and clattered to the ground as Fionn hauled him off his feet. Jim struggled to get free, but he was pretty puny compared to the hulking mass that was Fionn. "Let go of me you dumb idiot!" he yelled, his feet scuffling helplessly against the tile floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn)   You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 7:45 am

"dumb idiot. another one I've never heard before. you need some new material Hawkins" Fionn grumbled as he pushed the stall door open and Jim through. "right. what do ya want today, a swirly or just a good dunking" he made sure Jim couldn't get past him and out into the open, Fionn was in no mood to chase the kid today.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn)   You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 7:53 am

"Oh, and I'm sure you're just full of snappy comebacks," Jim snapped. "Seems like the only thing you can do is shove people around and-" The rest of his sentence got cut off as Fionn shoved him inside the stall, his head banging against the wall. "Ow," he muttered, rubbing the back of his head. "How about a third option?" he asked. "I punch you in the face and make a daring escape?" He swung his fist towards Fionn's face, even though it probably wasn't the best move on his part.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn)   You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 7:57 am

"I prefer the direct approach" Fionn caught the hand a few inches from his face and used it the swing Jim around, pushing the younger teen's head into the toilet then back up. "you really want me to throw you out the window, don't you?" he shoved J\im's head back in and flushed
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn)   You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 8:05 am

Jim didn't really have time to come up with a witty retort. All he could do was think Oh shit before Fionn dunked his head in. It was usually how things ended up if Fionn and Jim happened to meet up someplace near a bathroom. He coughed up water for a second after Fionn pulled him out, the top half of his robes already soaking wet. Fionn hardly gave him any respite though and his head was shoved in again. He was barely able to get his head out again after Fionn pushed the little lever to make the toilet flush, coughing horrendously as he tried to get to his feet. "Are you...trying to kill me...you psychopath?" he rasped in between coughing fits, barely able to see with water constantly dripping into his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn)   You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 8:18 am

"Phychopaths are the ones who sit in a cell blabbing about feet. you're thinking soscio-path and how'd you guess" Fionn snorted, pushing the door open and punching Jim through it. "if you really want me to kill you, we could always go for the window" he punched Jim again. "or breaking a rib. that could do it, if it punctures something"
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn)   You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:33 am

Everything seemed to be spinning around so quickly, Jim could hardly make sense of where he was. The punch to the face only made things worse and it made his nose sting something awful. He just considered himself lucky enough that it didn't start bleeding. Yet. But knowing him, that luck would probably run out fast. He coughed feebly on the ground, tasting blood in his mouth. "Oh, you know...the human anatomy now? I didn't even think you...used any brain power at all," he managed to say, giving a feeble laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn)   You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:45 am

Fionn gritted his teeth. the constant remarks about his intelligence was starting to really bug him. "I actually do get good marks, Hawkins" he kicked the boy in the stomach. "and course I know the human anatomy. I've seen enough x-rays to have it memorized" he back-handed Jim into the wall

(Angel, just so you know I love Jim and I feel real bad about beating him up ;_; DX XD)
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn)   You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:11 pm

"Really? I'm shocked," Jim managed to say before Fionn's foot struck him stomach, actually making him cry out this time. Pain shot up his chest and through his head until he felt like his brain might explode. He still tried to get to his feet before he got hit again and his head smacked against the wall for the second time that day. It made his head ring that time and he felt his vision get a little blurry as he struggled to keep Fionn in his sight.

((I know, it's okay. XD))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn)   You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:49 pm

Fionn rolled his eyes. "yea, well get used to it, m full of surprises apparently" Hawkins would probably have a heart attack or something if he knew Fionn played the violin, or got bullied as bad as the smaller teen. he sighed as Jim went down and picked him up by the back of his robes. Fionn snapped his fingers in front of Jim's face. "hey, earth to Hawkins. you still in there?" the last thing he needed was getting sent to Dumbledore for giving a kid a concussion or something-again.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn)   You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 4:26 pm

Jim gave a weak groan as Fionn hauled him to his feet. His vision seemed to right itself though and he could feel things getting less fuzzy. He felt enough like himself to be annoyed at Fionn snapping his fingers in front of him. "Question is, are you?" he retorted as his right hand lashed out, hopefully hitting Fionn somewhere. Knowing Jim's luck though, he probably missed. Or hardly did any damage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn)   You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn) EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:28 am

Jim's fist connected with his jaw and Fionn's head snapped back. the kid had caught him more by surprise than anything, but Fionn still dropped him. "fuck!" he kicked Jim in the ribs. "I was actually worried there, dammit!" he rubbed his jaw. "know what, I'll stick to being an ass instead of being worried about people" he punched Jim again in the face.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn)   You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn) EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:56 am

((Mind if I insert Todd here to help, or is this something that needs to strictly happen between Fionn and Jim?))
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn)   You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn) EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 8:28 am

((I don't mind. Smile Jim probably needs to have his butt saved anyway. XD))
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn)   You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn) EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 8:47 am

Todd strode into the bathroom, figuring he'd better go before settling in for some studying. He hadn't stepped three feet into the room before he spotted Jim and Fionn. Jim was on the floor, pain written all over his features and the upper half of his body soaked. The bigger, Gryffindor boy looked furious. It took a total of six seconds for Todd to put two and two together.

He pointed his wand at Fionn, jaw tensing in the sudden fury that was boiling inside him. "Flipendo," he spat, then crouched down beside Jim. "You okay, mate?"

((The Flipendo spell, like, shoots things back if ya didn't know.))
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn)   You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn) EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 8:58 am

Jim actually managed to give a little grin before Fionn knocked the wind out of him and he smacked into the cold floor again. He was still wheezing for breath when he got punched in the face again. Fionn was lucky this time and actually made Jim's nose start bleeding. His hand flew up to his face, feebly trying to stem the flow of blood, as he coughed pitifully on the ground. He was still in that state when the door opened and he saw a pair of feet enter the bathroom. Oh God, somebody else is gonna see me like this? Just my luck. But when the person bent down, Jim was surprised to see that it was Todd. He wasn't sure whether to feel better or worse that a friend was seeing him as a bloody mess. "I'm fine," he managed to say as he struggled to sit up. "I've...I've had worse. This is nothing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn)   You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn) EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 10:48 am

he was about to kick him again when Fionn was hit by a powerful force and thrown into the sinks, head cracking against the mirrors. he groaned, seeing stars and wobbled to his feet, taking his own wand out and aiming at the newcomer. "Expelliarmus" Fionn advanced towards them both. "he's right. I've broken his arms before. and his jaw, at one point, I think. might have been someone else..."
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn)   You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn) EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 11:04 am

Todd furrowed his brow at his friend. He'd gone through worse? That wasn't exactly comforting. He was about to reply when he felt his wand snatched form him by some invisible force. His gaze jerked back to Fionn and he cursed under his breath; he hadn't expected the guy to recover so quickly.

The ginger slowly rose from his crouching position to standing, eyes focused only on the wand pointed at him. "C'mon, you stupid ape. Put down the wand. I didn't want to hurt you, but seeing as you were using me friend here for anger management I didn't really have a choice." This could get real bad, real quick if the big guy did something drastic. He could see his own wand from the corner of his eye, just beneath a stall door to his right. He shifted his feet a bit so he was a smidgen closer to where the wand lay.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn)   You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn) EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 11:10 am

Jim managed to get to his feet, although his head was still hurting badly. His nose wasn't bleeding so much now, despite getting it all over the floor and his face. He leaned against the wall, seeing that both he and Todd were wandless and defenseless against whatever Fionn had in store for them. Glass from the mirror crunched under his boots. He glanced down for a second, wondering if he could use it as a temporary weapon of some sort. He managed to find a good-sized shard, although the edges poked his skin when he held it in his hand. It looked like Todd was closer to his wand then Jim was to his, so that was their best bet in stunning Fionn long enough to make an escape of some sort. Hoping that he wouldn't injure a major artery, Jim chucked the piece of glass at Fionn, hoping it would distract the bully long enough for Todd to grab his wand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn)   You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn) Empty

Back to top Go down

You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next