Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just Checking In[Tag: Dean]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

Just Checking In[Tag: Dean] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Checking In[Tag: Dean]   Just Checking In[Tag: Dean] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 3:57 pm

"Oh yes, sir, I'm glad you said that. I was beginning to think I've hung around too many boring people to be of any interest but now you've gone and called me strange. Strange people are interesting and interesting people are fun," she mused, picking up a CD and glancing over the title before putting it back down. "Not that I hang around too many people anyway.
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Just Checking In[Tag: Dean]   Just Checking In[Tag: Dean] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 4:01 pm

"Is there a reason behind that?" Dean asked as he coffee finished brewing.

"Did you want some?" he lifted the pot, already knowing her response, "I can even add some 'magical mist'."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AislingFairy89
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: Just Checking In[Tag: Dean]   Just Checking In[Tag: Dean] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 4:31 pm

((Sorry I'm super slow responding, I'm trying to get my Tumblr theme in order but I have no idea what I'm even doing. _.))

Waycca blinked, lifting her gaze to him and mulling that over. "I dunno. My awesomeness is off-putting? A lot of people aren't that appealing to me so..." She trailed off at the offer of coffee. She sniffed the air a bit, wandering over to stand by the coffee maker. "Actually...yeah, can I try it? I don't plan on sleeping tonight anyway, so might as well."
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Just Checking In[Tag: Dean]   Just Checking In[Tag: Dean] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 4:38 pm

He raised an eyebrow and poured a small amount of the amber liquid into a spare mug and handed it to her before filling his own cup.

"And pray tell, why are you not sleeping tonight Miss Louise? That isn't healthy for someone your age."
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: Just Checking In[Tag: Dean]   Just Checking In[Tag: Dean] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 4:48 pm

Waycca closed her hands around the mug, staring curiously down at the steaming liquid. The strong scent almost made her sneeze for a moment. "I can just tell that it'll be one of those nights," she murmured absently. "I won't be able to sleep so I've decided not to try." She brought the mug to her lips and took a sip, nose scrunching up at the unexpected, slightly bitter taste. The magic mist had seemed to do its job, though.
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Just Checking In[Tag: Dean]   Just Checking In[Tag: Dean] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 4:56 pm

"One of those night?" He took a sip of his own drink, relishing in the full flavor, "Overwhelmed with homework already are you?"

He did distinctly remember just how quickly teachers could lay out the assignments. He was pretty sure it got the best of everyone at some point.
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: Just Checking In[Tag: Dean]   Just Checking In[Tag: Dean] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 5:04 pm

Waycca nodded absently, walking over to one of the desks and perching on the edge of it, being careful that she didn't spill any of the coffee. She rather liked the way it tasted, though it would take a bit of getting used to and she doubted it would ever be her favorite. "Partly. If I'm already wiped this early in the year, I find it hard to believe I'm gonna last the whole year," she said. "How do you like the teaching gig, then? Opinion changed any?"
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Just Checking In[Tag: Dean]   Just Checking In[Tag: Dean] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 5:08 pm

He shrugged, "Not by much, but it is forcing me to work on social skills. Though I don't think I'll last very long if my students keep injuring me."
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: Just Checking In[Tag: Dean]   Just Checking In[Tag: Dean] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 5:17 pm

"Seems to be pretty entertaining so far, though," she mused. "The hug smothering could still happen, man. You would die of affection, not aggression. Leaving this world peacably in a sea of warmth. And arms. Lots and lots of arms."

((Alright, I'm bordering on loopy. Night!))
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Just Checking In[Tag: Dean]   Just Checking In[Tag: Dean] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 2:34 am

"Oh just smite me now that I may be saved from the horror of my impending doom," He drawled sarcastically.

((sorry for the lameness, I'm a little depressed, I didn't get a job with a company I've already worked for for 4 years...))
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: Just Checking In[Tag: Dean]   Just Checking In[Tag: Dean] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:37 am

((Oh, I'm so sorry! You can take your time replying or whatever, I know that must suck. ))

Waycca smirked, shaking her head. "Sorry, no can do. Your death is destined to be long and slightly awkward if you don't know the hug...ers that well. I'll be watching safely from a hug-proof capsule."
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Just Checking In[Tag: Dean]   Just Checking In[Tag: Dean] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:58 am

"Okay, this conversation has just gone well past the realms of insanity," Dean muttered rubbing his chin awkwardly.

((its just stressing me out, I'm already $40,000 in debt and I still have another year of school which I may not be able to afford if I don't get a job Sad))
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: Just Checking In[Tag: Dean]   Just Checking In[Tag: Dean] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 4:18 am

Waycca shrugged, tapping her coffee mug with her fingernail. "Hey, man, blame it on the caffeine you gave to a sixteen-year-old," she conceded. "Especially considering that the most caffeine I've had came from a Hershey's bar." Even then, she was more likely to lean toward fruit when she was peckish.

((Ah, I'm really sorry and I hope you get one soon!))
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Just Checking In[Tag: Dean]   Just Checking In[Tag: Dean] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 4:45 am

"Then you need to build up your immunity," He grinned, "Start by finishing that cup."

For some reason the caffeine had never really affected him and that was probably why he forgot about what it could do to other people.

((Thanks))
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: Just Checking In[Tag: Dean]   Just Checking In[Tag: Dean] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 4:51 am

Waycca touched two fingers to her forehead in a kind of salute and took another sip. "So, now I know you have coffee/magic mist, a DVD player, music, and a snarky attitude. This has been quite the learning experience."
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Just Checking In[Tag: Dean]   Just Checking In[Tag: Dean] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 4:57 am

"Very good, you've brushed the surface of a human being. I'm very proud of you Miss Louise," Dean said with a smirk and gave mocking applause.
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: Just Checking In[Tag: Dean]   Just Checking In[Tag: Dean] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 5:02 am

Waycca stared at him, mouth forming an 'O'. "How rude," she exclaimed, narrowing her eyes and stifling a chuckle. "I'll be forced to tattle on you for bullying me unless you give me an 'A' for correctly diagnosing my Muggle Studies professor as a meanie."
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Just Checking In[Tag: Dean]   Just Checking In[Tag: Dean] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 5:16 am

"Oh yes, because its a terribly abnormal thing for your professor to be mean to you," Dean drawled, a wide gin tugging at his lips, "If thats the case then you have been terribly sheltered."
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: Just Checking In[Tag: Dean]   Just Checking In[Tag: Dean] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 5:19 am

"Oh, wow. You're being so cruel right now. I'm gonna have to..." Waycca paused for effect, lowering her voice to a whisper as she added, "Beat you up."
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Just Checking In[Tag: Dean]   Just Checking In[Tag: Dean] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 5:36 am

Dean blinked at her for a moment before he burst out laughing, for some reason the idea of the girl beating anyone up was just comical.

He was laughing hard enough that he couldn't form a coherent response in his head, never mind actually attempting to say something.
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: Just Checking In[Tag: Dean]   Just Checking In[Tag: Dean] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 5:39 am

Waycca smirked, watching him cackle. It was actually a rather pleasant sound. She bit her lip, resisting a smile but regained composure and managed to look indignant. "Hey, now! I've got, like, superhuge muscles, okay? I'm a grade-A bully myself!"
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Just Checking In[Tag: Dean]   Just Checking In[Tag: Dean] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 5:49 am

Her indignant response to his laughter only served to make him laugh harder. He struggled to regain his composure and when he had managed to calm himself he sat and and took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry, But I cannot believe that."
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: Just Checking In[Tag: Dean]   Just Checking In[Tag: Dean] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 5:59 am

"What. A. Jerk," Waycca mused, narrowing her eyes 'manacingly' at him. "I'm gonna...uh...dislocate your shoulder, yeah! And, um...break your ribs! What Grace did is gonna seem like a teeny pinch compared to how bad I'm gonna mess you up." She nodded matter-of-factly to emphasize her point.
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Just Checking In[Tag: Dean]   Just Checking In[Tag: Dean] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 6:36 am

"Im terrified," Dean responded dryly, "I'm am absolutely petrified that a girl half my size will injure me."

He rolled his eyes and took a sip off coffee, frowning when he realized that the mug was empty, again.
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: Just Checking In[Tag: Dean]   Just Checking In[Tag: Dean] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 7:08 am

"More like three quarters, bub," Waycca muttered, watching as his features seemed to veer toward disappointment. She jumped to her feet, ending up beside the coffee maker and peering at it. "I'm guessing you don't, like...pick coffee beans from a tree adn squeeze the...nectar...into this thing, yeah?" she asked, trying to figure out a way to turn it on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Checking In[Tag: Dean]   Just Checking In[Tag: Dean] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Checking In[Tag: Dean]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next