Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So tell me more about that world (dean)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

So tell me more about that world (dean) Empty
PostSubject: So tell me more about that world (dean)   So tell me more about that world (dean) EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 4:32 pm

Evaine walked threw the castle halls looking for the Muggle Studies Classroom, she felt like there wasn't enough time learning more about that world. A world she fascinated about and wanted to go there, to travel around the world learning new things. Sadly having a mother that treats her like Cinderella, a muggle fairy tale book she reads when she can get a chance. "Oh here is it." she said, smiling to herself. Evaine knocked at the door "Um hello, Mr. McCoppin, are you there?" she yelled threw the door.
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: So tell me more about that world (dean)   So tell me more about that world (dean) EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 4:37 pm

Dean looked up from his manual when he heard the knock on the door, it seemed he was popular today, Belle had left not minutes before and now there was another visitor.

"Come in," he called, dog earing the page of the manual he was reading. A simple thing that had come with the refrigerator he had brought into his classroom.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AislingFairy89
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: So tell me more about that world (dean)   So tell me more about that world (dean) EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 4:42 pm

The ravenclaw slowly opened the door poking her head in seeing he moved his hand in a come on in motion. Walking inside the classroom she shut the door behind her "Hello Mr. McCoppin, I was wondering if you could give me like. Um what's the world." she rubbed her neck trying to find the rights words to say "Okay I wanna know more about the Muggle world, everything about it. I kinda find it fascinating."
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: So tell me more about that world (dean)   So tell me more about that world (dean) EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 4:46 pm

Dean raised an eyebrow, the Ravenclaw's interest was a good thing but, "We will be covering quite a bit over the course of the year Miss Moonblood. Perhaps you could be more specific about what interests you, that way I can be of more help."

Dean mentally flinched at the teacher tone that came out of his mouth, he never sounded that professional.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: So tell me more about that world (dean)   So tell me more about that world (dean) EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 5:00 pm

Evaine tried thinking of a topic to pick, truthfully she was interested in the different countries "I heard you where a car maniac before coming here to teach." she said, wanting to smack herself thinking that was a lame thing to say. She tilt her head a little wondering what he was drinking "what do you got there."

((i'll reply in the morning, i'm going to bed ))
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: So tell me more about that world (dean)   So tell me more about that world (dean) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 3:06 am

"Mechanic," he corrected, "And its coffee. Its made from a bean that's been roasted and ground into a fine powder."

He was kind of surprised that any of the students showed an interest in the class.

"Why the interest?" he asked, "Most of your classmates will say that this class is a waste of time, in fact, I'm sure most of them have."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: So tell me more about that world (dean)   So tell me more about that world (dean) EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 4:10 am

"So you work on cars and other stuff." she said finding it amazing. Blinking she looked down at the cup again "Coffee, you mean that energy drink adults drink."

Evaine wanted to know more about cars and is they are easier to use then riding a broom.

"Um well.." she rubbed her arm "I like more of the muggle world than the wizard.. I have some reason's why." she said thinking about her mother
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: So tell me more about that world (dean)   So tell me more about that world (dean) EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 4:16 am

Dean nodded, "Cars, motorbikes, trucks, pretty much anything that uses an internal combustion engine."

He looked down at his cup, "I guess its kind of like an energy drink, but there aren't any chemicals in it."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: So tell me more about that world (dean)   So tell me more about that world (dean) EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:50 am

"Are they a lot easier and safer than riding a broom?" she asked

"Mind if i have some?" she asked, biting her bottom lip
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: So tell me more about that world (dean)   So tell me more about that world (dean) EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 7:16 am

"I wouldn't say that they're easier because there are a lot of functions that you need to understand before you can drive one comfortably. I suppose they are safer because there is no risk of falling several hundred feet to your death, but if you're going 120 miles per hour and you collide with another vehicle you aren't likely to get up and walk away."

He glanced back down at his mug and cautiously handed it over to the girl, "Just a sip," he warned, "I don't think I can deal with another student who gets high off caffeine."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: So tell me more about that world (dean)   So tell me more about that world (dean) EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 8:57 am

"Sounds better than riding a broom." she giggled slightly

Slowly taking the mug she looked down at it, "I don't think I can deal with another student who gets high off caffeine." he said "Who did you give coffee to?" she asked before taking a sip, "Oh man that's -coughs- strong." Eva handed the mug back to Dean
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: So tell me more about that world (dean)   So tell me more about that world (dean) EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 9:25 am

"Yeah," he laughed, "It takes getting used to. And some people just don't like it," He took back the mug an set it off to the side.

"Any other questions, Miss Moonblood? You can feel free to look around," he gestured to the gadgets filling his classroom, "None of it will break."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: So tell me more about that world (dean)   So tell me more about that world (dean) EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 9:56 am

Eva placed her finger on her lip as she saw pictures of different wars on the wall "Are we going to study was the different wars in the next class?" she asked. glancing down at the teacher she saw his foot looked bad "Ouch.."
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: So tell me more about that world (dean)   So tell me more about that world (dean) EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 12:24 pm

"Well, we're going to look at some of the weapons they may have used, but nothing more than that."

Most of the muggle born and half blood students would already know about the wars that had rocked the muggle world in the last century and talking about it would waste valuable class time.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: So tell me more about that world (dean)   So tell me more about that world (dean) EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 9:23 am

Evaine giggled "Alright." she nodded

((sorry that it's short about to leave in a hour and have to get ready
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: So tell me more about that world (dean)   So tell me more about that world (dean) EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 9:25 am

((No worries Very Happy))

"All of the weapons we'll be looking at are in the glass case at the back," he said pointing, "But that won't be for a little while, I'm planning on covering media first."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: So tell me more about that world (dean)   So tell me more about that world (dean) EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 2:59 pm

Evaine glanced at the glass case, all different types of guns. it was amazing yet odd, Guns over wands. Hmm.. "Alright Mr. McCoppin." she nodded at him. "I wonder if life is much more easy being a muggle and a wizard.." she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: So tell me more about that world (dean)   So tell me more about that world (dean) EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 3:06 pm

Dean chuckled when he heard her mumbled musings, "I'm pretty sure life is hard either way. Being a wizard or muggle doesn't change much."

Teens would be teens no matter what and adults had to work regardless of wether they would wield a wand or not. It was an interesting idea and one that many in the wizarding community seemed to have a hard time understanding.

"Are you trying to escape something Miss Moonblood?" it was usually the reason when someone was looking for an "easier" life.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: So tell me more about that world (dean)   So tell me more about that world (dean) EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 3:38 pm

Her eyes widen when he asked if she was trying to escape from something "Y Yeah.. My mother.." she said, holding her arms like she was hugging herself. She glanced down at the floor "I've.. been beaten... thrown down the stairs, against the walls, threw glass.. burned sometimes by my mother.. all because of what i am and how i look..." Eva hugged herself tightly "I tell myself i can handle her beating but how... she gets more violent with me to a point I can't walk or loose to much blood... She's the only family i have left.."
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: So tell me more about that world (dean)   So tell me more about that world (dean) EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 3:45 pm

Dean frowned, he knew it happened, but he couldn't imagine being hurt by someone who was supposed to take care of you. Even though he had never known his own mother his father had more than made up for the loss.

"Have you told the police, ministry officials? What about Dumbledore?" He asked, he knew that the muggle world had systems in place to help children in her situation but to be honest he didn't know what the wizarding world would do to help.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: So tell me more about that world (dean)   So tell me more about that world (dean) EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 3:51 pm

Evaine shook her head "I have only told.. Jim, Belle, Miranda, and you.. so Far.." she said twirling her hair against her fingers. "I'm scared they will take me away.. and put me in a home that's twice as worse than being with my mom.. Who wants to take care of a damaged Teen."
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: So tell me more about that world (dean)   So tell me more about that world (dean) EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 3:55 pm

He could understand that reasoning, "Do you have any relatives you could live with?"

She was making headway in his opinion, three teachers and one student, at least she wasn't keeping it to herself.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: So tell me more about that world (dean)   So tell me more about that world (dean) EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 3:57 pm

"My father is dead and my older sisters are no where to be found.." she said, so far she thought her father was dead. Lest that's what her mother keeps telling her.

Last edited by Evaine Moonblood on Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: So tell me more about that world (dean)   So tell me more about that world (dean) EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 4:02 pm

Dean's frown deepened, "I'm assuming that you stay here over holidays and that gives us ten months to come up with a solution, though I advise you to at least go to The headmaster about this."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: So tell me more about that world (dean)   So tell me more about that world (dean) EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 4:15 pm

"well um maybe.. Jim invited me over to his house this Christmas.." she said pulling a string of hair away from her face, frowning. "I I will.." she said scared to tell the headmaster. Scared to be taken away from her only home to be put in with someone who might be worse than being with her own mom. She wanted to say she can take her beating but like she just said it's getting worse the more she grows up. At this point she wouldn't make it to 18 if she keeps living with her mom. Wishing she'll stay with Miss. Mallery but why would she take a damaged Teen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So tell me more about that world (dean)   So tell me more about that world (dean) Empty

Back to top Go down

So tell me more about that world (dean)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: