Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

[tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell   [tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:06 pm

he carefully masked the hurt and sad look that was caused by her suddenly chilly attitude. "well, teachers do it with students, Miss Darkbloom. as friends. and I..." I don't know WHAT I want he thought, miserably. his voice smoothed and became almost emotionless and his face to smoothed of any real emotion. "very well Miss Darkbloom, Miss Wang" Neige tipped his hat to them and picked up his packages, walking out of the door. this was the best thing that could have happened! he should be happy but he really wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: [tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell   [tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 3:05 pm

"It's Sarabi to you," she said icily, all warmth in her eyes gone, "After all, Monsieur Bascall, you barely know me. It's only appropriate." she quipped, rolling her eyes again as he left, her eyes never leaving the door. "I need a fucking boyfriend. Pureblood, hot boyfriend. Stat. I cannot get distracted, Gracie.. and neither can you. You still want to kill Him?"
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: [tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell   [tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:26 pm

Grace watched all the events unfold slowly and glared at Neige as he jumped on the first female he could find. Grace looked at Vivienne and the phrase if loooks could kill, ran through her mind.

"I'd rather not join you." she said coldly to Neige, staring at the embroidery on the tablecloth.

"Duh, otherwise I wouldn't even come to school, most of the time we just sit around and watch teachers give the first years a shiny gold star."-she paused-"Except I wasn't really the shiny gold star type."
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: [tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell   [tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 4:58 am

Vivienne looked at Grace, nodding a confirmation, "I don't think any of us were. I got a few of them in the first month.. then it just got boring. Just like everything else around this insipid place," she said, her attitude getting even more ill as she thought about what had just happened.

"The nerve he had.. filthy little man! Offending me so.. Well, I know how to cut that connection off.." she muttered, frown lines coming into her forehead, "I seriously need to go on a date or something. I'm going insane from all this emptiness.. Better yet, I mightgo mingle when we get back to the castle.. after all, breaking hearts is what I'm here for."
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: [tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell   [tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 7:18 am

"Do you really want romance or a fling?" Grace said sarcastically rolling her eyes. "you could have pretty much any guy in this school. Hell, pretty much anyone could have any guy at this school if they had your figure, not to be blunt."
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: [tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell   [tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 7:35 am

"Just SOMETHING," said Viv, sliding down in her chair, "My life is so boring!" She sighed in frustration, her face going from dull to alight with a glow after Grace commented on her figure. "Hm, really? You think so?" she asked, twisting a strand of hair around her index finger, "Well Gracie, don't make it seem like you don't have a nice figure, cause you do too, but still.. I need excitement. It's getting way too depressing out here for us both."

(Just so you know, Viv is bisexual, so Gracie could take that as a flirt or just a statement.. your call hun <33)
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: [tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell   [tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:07 am

(ooc: grace is a interested in sinbad... She just doesn't know it yet.. So she'll take it like a friend.)

"Agreed, it's boring as hell in the classes... Why do you think I blow them off and cuss out teachers so often? Because its fun? As if! It's just way more eventful then being the teachers pet." her mind flashed to Molly for some reason.

"I think I'm gonna head back to the castle soon, figure I'll steal some fire whiskey from the kitchens... Wanna come with?" Grace spoke absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: [tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell   [tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:37 am

"Teacher's pets.. gross. I'd rather not kiss anybody's ass," said Viv, running a hand through her hair. Her eyes lit up as Grace mentioned firewhiskey, the girl quickly getting up and pushing in her chair, "Oh my Merlin, I thought you'd never ask. Come, come, let's go! I can taste it already!"

(Okey dokey! Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell   [tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2