Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

plots with Neige? :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

plots with Neige? :) Empty
PostSubject: plots with Neige? :)   plots with Neige? :) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:54 am

he's the assistant librarian and doesn't talk much, but he needs friends enemies rivals and love interests ^^ anybody interested? Smile
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: plots with Neige? :)   plots with Neige? :) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 2:16 am

Emily would love to be your friend! :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: plots with Neige? :)   plots with Neige? :) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 2:21 am

cool! Smile she's friends with Pippa right? I'm sure they'll get along great!
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: plots with Neige? :)   plots with Neige? :) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 2:23 am

Very Happy Yes, they are best friends!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: plots with Neige? :)   plots with Neige? :) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 3:03 am

Aileen will probably pay him little mind and speak only if she really has to. Probably avoiding having to as much as possible. (asking for help from a half blood is beneath her)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: plots with Neige? :)   plots with Neige? :) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 3:06 am

Pippa would know him really well I think. bet they'd get along well too ^^ especially if Emily is friends with him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: plots with Neige? :)   plots with Neige? :) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 4:24 am

Emily: yay~ ^^ I bet they'll be good friends.
Aileen: I see him almost forcing his help on her if he sees her struggling XD he'll just take her abuse and secretly hope she falls in love with someone 'beneath' her so she understands others XD he'll be nice to her though
Pippa: YES~ her mom would be head librarian, right? ^^ yay, he's got two 'daughters' now to take care of! XD
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: plots with Neige? :)   plots with Neige? :) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 4:28 am

Ownnn... you're so sweet, Neige!! I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: plots with Neige? :)   plots with Neige? :) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 5:37 am

fat chance of that happening. Her heart belongs to Jason (even if nothing comes out of it) lol
But I look forward to his forcing of help on her XD
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: plots with Neige? :)   plots with Neige? :) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 6:29 am

I think him and Miranda would get along well! Their both quiet and prefer the company of animals/books. I think they'll have an unspoken understanding of one another. And they've been at Hogwarts almost the same amount of time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: plots with Neige? :)   plots with Neige? :) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 6:33 am

maybe they can be friends from the beginning? you know, since they started working together ^^ I bet they'll get along great!
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: plots with Neige? :)   plots with Neige? :) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 6:34 am

definitely! And they are around the same age so they probably knew each other when they were students as well! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: plots with Neige? :)   plots with Neige? :) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 6:51 am

that would be awesome! I bet they were awesome friends ^^ would you like to rp it out?
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: plots with Neige? :)   plots with Neige? :) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 6:55 am

sure!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: plots with Neige? :)   plots with Neige? :) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 6:57 am

I have a thread up for anyone in the library ^^ I've got to go, be back in a few hours Smile
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: plots with Neige? :)   plots with Neige? :) EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:11 am

Jessica would definitely get along with him Razz She's always in the library studying so I guess they'd get along with that, plus if he's good with defensive spells I'm sure they'd have much to discuss there Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: plots with Neige? :)   plots with Neige? :) EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:53 am

yes! that would be awesome *_* I'm sure he'll really like her because she's always studying ^^ and if she wants to know good defensive spells he's always up for that! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: plots with Neige? :)   plots with Neige? :) Empty

Back to top Go down

plots with Neige? :)
Page 1 of 1