Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

[tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell Empty
PostSubject: [tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell   [tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 9:01 am

Vivienne was in a particularly good mood for some reason she was about to make known to her best friend, Grace. She was the only one Viv trusted with most of her heart, so it was only natural thay Vivienne felt compelled to tell her everything. Vivienne decided to go shopping while he had the time, and after she bought some new dress robes, she found herself under the roof of Honeydukes; the sweetest shop there ever was.

It was a cavity machine, as she called it; all sorts of delicacies and odd little candies were stacked on shelves and in colorful jars, children gazing up at them in wonder. Vivienne started to get impatient. Where was Gracie? She told her it was important..

Finding a table to sit at near the wall, the girl sat, waiting for her companion to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: [tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell   [tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:45 am

Grace hurried into Hogsmeade towards Honeydukes, the sugary candyshop that Grace usually only went in to escape the cold, but Vivienne had told Grace to meet her there for something so there she was.

Grace entered the shop and was hit with the sweet scents of ton tongue toffees, lollipops the size of her stomach and caramel fudge. SHe moaned at the smell and approached Vivienne who sat seemingly calm. Grace however, knew Vivienne well enough to know that she was teeming with impatience so intensly that if she expressed her emotions, which usually didn't happen, she would be tapping her foot and biting her tongue.

Grace approached quickly and sat down. "Hey Vivienne." She flipped her hair which was weirdly wavy today behind her shoulder.

"what are you so jazzed up over?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: [tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell   [tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 11:29 am

"..Oh hey, Gracie!" Vivienne chirped, waving to her friend. "Come, sit, sit." Viv intertwined her hands on the table, twiddling her thumbs. "Okay, Gracie, my dear. I have to tell you something.. and it's a huge secret. Just between us, okay? You have to promise not to tell anyone.. or I'll happily have your head," she said happily, her tone making it even more creepy.

Vivienne paused before she spoke again, her voice diminished to a whisper, "..I went to the Room of Requirement to just hang with myself and see who ventured in, and the assistant librarian came in.. His name's Neige. Neige Bascall. He's cute and French and sweet.." She felt herself getting carried away, and she bit her lip.

"Anyway, um.. we talked for a while, and we were both blushing at each other-- It was the weirdest feeling, Gracie.. it's so unlike me-- but then, Gracie, he kissed me! I don't know how we got that close in that short amount of time but OHMYMERLIN Gracie, he's 26 and I'm 16 and he has a daughter but he had a wife and she's dead but HE SAID HE'D WAIT FOR ME. Well, no promises, but he said so.. and I said so too. I don't know, Gracie.. It's so wrong, but.."

Oh gosh. She was rambling. She NEVER got that carried away with herself. Something was wrong with her. She took a long and deep breath, looking up at her friend, "Gracie.. I'm a Pureblood and he's a half-blood. It's not going to work.. not counting the age difference. I don't know what I've gotten myself into.."

(OOC: Yep, Viv's a charmer. LOL)
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: [tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell   [tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 11:55 am

(ooc: woah that was a mouthful viv just said there.)

Grace listened blankly until vivienne finished. Dear god she had a lot to say. Grace couldn't help but think "wait a motherfucking second! This happened in one day? Sheesh love is a disease."

"well, vivienne I don't really know what to say... And I hate to be blunt about this but what is daDdy going to this of your Romeo, exactly?"

" I mean, by all means pull a midsummer nights dream if u want but just make sure you take a picture of Leroy with an ass's head for me okay?"

(ooc: forgive me for the Shakespeare quotes. Lol we r reading Shakespeare in class at the mo. Btw by pulling a midsummer nights dream I mean eloping)
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: [tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell   [tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:28 pm

Vivienne chewed on her lip as Grace spoke, shaking her head, "I don't know, Gracie! Daddy doesn't HAVE to know. He doesn't know a lot of the things that I've done. Daddy won't like it at all.. he'd rather me meet one of the Malfoy twins or something like that, but I'll do that when I feel like it."

Viv raised an eyebrow at Grace's comment about Leroy, shaking her head, "I don't know about all of that stuff, Gracie.. I'm still young. He's ten years older than me.. that's why I called you here. I need your help, Gracie.. I really do."

(OOC: Love Shakespeare. <3 So I don't mind, haha!)
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: [tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell   [tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:46 pm

Grace thought for a moment and answered her, " I guess if I was in your place I would play the where do I see myself in ten years game." she paused. " when your old enough to be with him will you want to be the lover of a librarian who stays at hog warts? And don't lie to yourself vivienne because you know you won't want to be anywhere near this place in five years and that's it. Your going to do things with your life and I can't see a meek library being your final choice." grace hated sounding like a superficial matchmaker but it was how she felt and she knew for once that her friend really did need her advice.
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: [tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell   [tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 2:27 pm

Vivienne sighed, her green eyes dimming as she tapped the table with her fingertips, looking at Grace as she spoke, "Gracie, I know I'm destined to be a powerful leader. That's a no-brainer. I'm willing to do anything and everything to get to that point, but.. he's just so sweet. I don't know, Gracie, maybe I'm just having a phase, but.. it's so weird how fast we.. connected."

She put her head in her hands, growling, "WHY am I talking like this?! I'm not that kind of girl! I'm not some hopeless romantic dewey-eyed cutesy damn sugarplum fairy! I'm a DARKBLOOM. I have a LIFE ahead of me, and I'm not gonna let some.. some older GUY jeopardize that!" she declared, realizing something, "..At least, I wouldn't of earlier.."

She looked at Gracie desperately, "..Gracie, what's wrong with me?"
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: [tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell   [tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 12:43 am

Grace listened quietly to Vivienne's weird, girly breakdown and as she asked what was wrong with her, she was pretty sure she knew what it was.

"Well I hate to ask this but, is he your first... real lover?" Grace asked slowly. Grace didn't mean as if Vivienne was a virgin because by the look of her, pretty much any douchebag would love to get her naked, but she knew that if Vivienne had never rally crushed on anyone before, she would make an ass of herself and realize how stupid she is.
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: [tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell   [tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 12:44 am

Grace listened quietly to Vivienne's weird, girly breakdown and as she asked what was wrong with her, she was pretty sure she knew what it was.

"Well I hate to ask this but, is he your first... real lover?" Grace asked slowly. Grace didn't mean as if Vivienne was a virgin because by the look of her, pretty much any douchebag would love to get her naked, but she knew that if Vivienne had never rally crushed on anyone before, she would make an ass of herself and realize how stupid she is.

accidental repost
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: [tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell   [tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 1:13 am

Vivienne looked at her friend, looking down as she spoke, "..Yeah, he is. All of the other ones have been just.. temporary, if you know what I mean. He is the nicest guy I've ever seen, Gracie.. but I don't know if I want to settle down. I'd have to meet his kid and Merlin knows how badly that one could go.. maybe I should just stick to what I've been doing.. Daddy'd be more pleased with that than what's going on here.."

Vivienne sighed, rubbing her forehead, "I need a cigarette.. been off of them for months. And I haven't had a.. client in so long, Gracie. Maybe this is just like.. deprivation or something?"

(by client, she means sexual partner. xD)
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: [tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell   [tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 2:53 am

Grace laughed a bit at Vivienne's remark about cigarettes and pulled a pack out of her pocket, she wasn't a big smoker herself but having any type of drug usually got he into any party. She offered her a cigarrette.

"I guess I would say leave him as an option for later and don't think about it too hard now... Obviously I'm not the best therapist when it comes to romance considering I've never been down that road, but I think you should just forget about him until its legal." Grace advised.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell   [tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:19 am

Neige walked through Hogsmeade, making several trips. it was Blanche's birthday soon, and he always went overboard on presents. he also needed new robes. after a little while the young man paused and looked over at Honeydukes. his vice if there ever was one, he could never say no to sweets. although, upon entering he smelled cigarette smoke and looked over to where the perpetrators were, his eyebrows going almost into his hairline. Neige walked over, trying to look severe, but a goofy smile kept tugging at his lips. "Miss Darkbloom, Miss Wang, did you not see the 'no smoking' sign on the door?"
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: [tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell   [tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:29 am

Vivienne heard Grace's words after she handed her the cigarette, but she couldn't reply to it. She had a freaking cigarette. Using a quickly said Incendio spell, she lit it, feeling herself falling into a calmer state as she blew the smoke out of her lips.

"Shh, shh shh, don't interrupt me," she said to Neige, turning her head away and waving him away, obviously thinking he was an employee there, "I'm irritated. I needed a smoke. I don't care about a bloody sign, Wait.."

She finally realized who was standing there, and she took the cigarette out of her mouth, blowing the remaining smoke out of her lips, the remnants making an 'O' in the air. "..Monsieur Bascall! What the-- what the heck are you doing here?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell   [tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 4:38 am

he rolled his eyes as she at first mistook him for an employee then laughed softly when she finally realized who it was. "I am very partial to sweets, non? this is my favorite place in Hogsmead" he coughed and waved the smoke out of his face. "while you may be very talented in smoke shapes, please put the cigarette out, Miss Darkbloom. I am finding it a tad hard to breathe" Neige shrugged apologetically and shifted his many packages around in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: [tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell   [tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 7:47 am

Grace rolled her eyes at vivienne and Neige as she gave him the one over. He was okay, somewhat, he needed work, and grace knew that vivienne deserved and could do better.

(ooc: hate to be so rude but grace is rather bitchy if you haven't noticed yet...)

(ooc: actually I love being such a bitch)
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: [tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell   [tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 8:19 am

Vivienne bit her lip, scowling a bit as she put the cigarette out, crossing her arms and legs. "Is that better, Monsieur Bascall?" she asked, mostly with an irritated tone, but there could have been some underlying sensuality with it as well.

She sighed, rolling her eyes, "Now I'm even more irritated. Gracie, remind me to get some cigarettes on the way back to the castle. I'm gonna need a couple of packs to get through the rest of this week.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell   [tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 10:28 am

He rolled up his sleeve and showed a nicotine patch. “much” he grinned. “I hate to lay the law down, so as long as you keep it away from the library and most of the other staff, I’ll let you do it” Neige shifted his packages around again. “Miss Wang, if you have something to say, say it. Don’t look so sour and roll your eyes” a remarkable feat to say that, when he wasn’t looking at her. Another skill you pick up being a librarian, and a father to a mischievous little girl. He nodded at Vivienne. “you told her, I assume?”
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: [tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell   [tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 11:22 am

"That's just Gracie, Neige. She's my best friend, so I'd rather you not speak to her like that.." Viv said firmly, raising an eyebrow when he asked if she'd told her. "Of course I did. You think I'm some secret-keeping type of girl? Gracie is my like.. best friend. Best BEST friend. I tell her everything and she tells me. Did you tell anyone?" she asked, frowning afterwards.

'If he told a teacher, I am DONE. Who does that, REALLY? Complete idiot, that's who..' she thought, biting her lip.
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: [tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell   [tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 11:39 am

Grace looked at Neige blankly, "this is my normal face, believe me, you should see me when I'm i'm irriated."

"Yes, she told me cuz I just love hearing the latest gossip, drunk parties, gay teachers, illegal relationships... This is the highlight of my day." Grace weighted a hearty amount of sarcasm, not rude to Vivienne but clearly indicating that she didn't give a damn about any of those things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell   [tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 11:45 am

"I told MY best friend, your teacher Miss Melgrove" he laughed softly. "she said be careful, but go for it. I think she's happy I'm getting interested in more than books again" he looked back at Grace, an equally blank look. "I should think you'd like the party talk, you never miss one. or do the teachers exaggerate?" they didn't he knew for a fact. he looked back at Vivienne. "although, Miss Vivienne, what do you want, really? if\n a few years I'd only hold you back. my bloodline and profession are not the most..." he shrugged. "and if we are caught you can say goodbye to a good future, and say hello to much criticism. can you handle that, if it happens?"
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: [tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell   [tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 11:56 am

Vivienne bit her lip, putting her head in her hands, "..I can't. I have too much in front of me. My father won't like it either.. he won't like it at all. Neige, you're so sweet and nice.. but I can't. I just can't."

She looked away, biting her lip harder, "I don't apologize much, so this is really rare.. but I'm sorry. I can't risk losing what's destined to be mine.. I don't want to stay at Hogwarts for the rest of my life. You're ten years older than me.. you can find a wonderful older woman that's your age.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell   [tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 8:49 am

he touched her shoulder. "it's alright. it's the right decision anyway" except...he didn't feel very happy about it. at all. maybe he could find something to take his mind off of it, though. "miss Vivienne, I hope we can be friends?" Neige nodded at the girls and put his packages on a nearby table and walked to the counter. Neige smiled at the owner of Honeydukes, she was an old friend of his. "hmm...gumdrops, honeydews and a pound of chocolate frogs, sil vous plait" his friend chuckled and began getting his order. hm...about his age, good looking...once he'd liked her, but that had been years ago! "Neige? did you hear me?" he snapped back to reality and gave a sheepish smile. "can you repeat the question, Ellie?" she laughed. "I was asking if you wanted to go to dinner with me next Saturday and catch up-it's been too long!" he gave her a faint smile. "alright"
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: [tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell   [tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 11:10 am

Vivienne narrowed her eyes at him, her eyes following him to the counter. She didn't have to strain to hear what was being exchanged between Neige and the lady, who had obviously been acquainted with him before her time. She let out a tiny gasp when the lady asked him to dinner, her left eye twitched.

'Wow,' she thought, rolling her eyes, 'On to the next one, I guess. I really need to just stop caring at all. It's not worth anything and it never will be..' She pulled out the few bobby pins she had in her hair, her now-wavy hair falling a little below her shoulders, "I need a drink."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell   [tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 11:23 am

Neige took his order and paid, turning back to his packages and Vivienne. she looked like she'd bitten into a rotten apple. he tried not to care how beautiful she looked with her hair down. this was best. still...he walked over to her. "are you alright, Miss Vivienne?" he tried not to laugh when he realized what had happened-the girl was jealous! of Ellie! this was a new experience. "I haven't talked to her in over a year, it will be good to catch up" he chuckled. "I never had a guy friend in school, not really" maybe it would smooth Vivienne's ruffled feathers. "would you like to get a butterbeer then? and Miss Wang too" impulsive. this wasn't like him
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: [tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell   [tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 11:43 am

"I'd rather not, Monsieur Bascall. It'd be terribly incriminating if anyone saw us getting butterbeer together, wouldn't it? I'm so very sure you don't want that," she said with a slight sarcastic tone, casting her eyes elsewhere. She was already irritated, this just made her even more so that way. She felt offended, but she didn't let it show. Never would she let anyone know that they had hurt her.

"Gracie can go with you if she prefers to do so," said she, "But I don't want to go."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell   [tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell Empty

Back to top Go down

[tag: Grace and Neige] Stories to Tell
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next