Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn)   You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 11:16 am

Fionn's eyes widened at the glass, and he ducked, firing a spell at Todd. "STUPEFY" he hoped it hit. he swung around to Jim, growling. "alright. why does everyone compare me to apes bears and gorillas? I know I'm big but come one I've got bigger brothers. two, what the hell?! a glass shard?! Petrificus Totalus!" the last spell aimed at Jim. "honestly, you people..."
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn)   You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 11:29 am

Todd's eyes widened when Jim chucked the shard at Fionn. He hadn't expected that at all, but took that as his cue to dive for his wand. He grabbed it and shouted, "Ennervate!" to counter the stupefy. He got to his feet with his wand pointed towards Fionn, breathing heavily, and hoarsely called out, "Confundus!" He prayed it worked as he turned toward Jim, muttering, "Relashio," to rid him of his bindings.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn)   You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 11:33 am

"What did you expect? I can't exactly toss air at you," Jim retorted. He saw that Todd had managed to get a hold of his wand, and even counter Fionn's spell. Before he could let out a whoop of celebration, Fionn's spell hit him and he felt his body freeze up like an ice cube. He crashed against the floor like a plank of wood, not being able to do anything to break his fall. Only when Todd managed to free him did he sit up with a groan, rubbing his head. "Jeez, at this rate, I'm gonna get brain damage," he muttered, noting how many times his head had been bashed around today. But at least Todd had managed to get his wand back. If only Jim could get his, the two of them could probably shoot enough spells at Fionn to make a run for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn)   You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 11:37 am

"Protego!" he shouted, barely reflecting the spell back at Todd in time. "but glass? really? there's plaster, and metal, and you throw glass?" Fionn rolled his eyes. "and you Ravenclaws are supposed to be smart" he pointed his wand at Jim's wand "Flipendo"
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn)   You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 11:48 am

Todd glanced over at Jim, relieved that he was back on his feet. He swung back around when Fionn spoke. "Really, man?" he muttered to himself, stepping to the side and trying to scope out where Jim's wand was. He remembered to point his wand at the Gryffindor boy and immediately did so. "Expelliarmus," he said, trying to slow his breathing. "Oi, stay still or you'll be eating slugs. Capische?"
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn)   You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 11:54 am

"And you Gryffindors are supposed to be brave at heart, yet here you are, picking on those weaker than you," Jim shot back. "Tell me how that shows bravery, genius." Of course, Jim's words were pretty empty when he couldn't back them up with a spell or two. He gritted his teeth, frustrated that all he could do was stand there like an idiot while Todd did all the fighting. He wasn't exactly used to people coming to his defense, physically at least, and it made him feel a little vulnerable to think that he looked like someone who needed protecting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn)   You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 12:02 pm

"oh, I'm brave. for other reasons. almost got put in Slytherin for my man streak though" he said mildly. he easily dodged the spell. "I am standing still, haven't moved for a few minutes. what, it's affecting you that badly? expelliarmus" maybe this time he could knock the git out. "Hawkins, looks like I broke your nose. never done that before" he looked at his latest feat with mild interest. if Jim lost consciousness he could of course take both him and Todd to the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn)   You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 12:09 pm

((Wait, back it up, Fionn just use the expelliarmus spell after Todd did or..?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn)   You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 12:16 pm

((yes. he dodged Todd's then fired an expelliamus at him. sorry if it was confusing!))
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn)   You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 12:28 pm

((Ah, alright!))

Todd sighed through his nose, dodging to the side and keeping his glare steady. "Confundus!" he breathed, hoping to at least distract Fionn long enough for Jim to find his wand. If he did manage to, they'd have a two-to-one advantage, which they could really use at the moment.

((Sorry it's short, I'm sort of busy at the moment.))
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn)   You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 2:14 pm

"My nose is fine," Jim muttered, wiping his face clean of any blood that was left on it. "I'm not some breakable china plate that shatters as soon as it touches the ground." He would have added more, but as Todd shot another spell at Fionn, Jim saw that this was his chance. Before nervousness could make him chicken out, he dashed towards his wand, boots squeaking against the tile floor. The only panicky moment came when he slipped on some water on the floor, falling once again. But the tiles were slick enough that he managed to slide down close enough to his wand so he could grab it. He stumbled to his feet, pointing his wand at Fionn with anger in his eyes. "Give it up, jerk. It's two against one. And if you want me and Todd to leave you in one piece, I suggest you drop your wand and back up against the wall. Now!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn)   You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:27 pm

"what?! dammit-!" he dodged the spell and looked at Jim grabbing his wand. Fionn rolled his eyes but dropped his wand. "the first time you actually get the better of me, Hawkins, and it's when someone's bailing you out and backing you up. feel big?" he would have loved to say more but he knew Todd was just itching to curse him with antlers or something. "well, you've won this round Hawkins. but I suggest you get a shower, you stink" Fionn smirked. the toilet water had begun to dry on Jim, giving the kid a distinctly pungent smell.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn)   You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:39 pm

Todd sighed in relief, feeling a burst of triumph at Jim having succeeded, though he kept his wand pointed firmly at Fionn. He'd have to save any celebrating for later. He decided against saying much, figuring that this was still something between Fionn and Jim. They'd really managed to crash this place, though. Honestly, he hoped they could get out of here so that they at least wouldn't be charged with the blame.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn)   You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:49 pm

"What, feeling a little intimidated now that I actually stand a chance against you?" Jim snapped, his temper rising. "Is that it? Feeling a little scared now that I can shoot whatever spell comes to my mind, rendering you helpless?" His voice rose in volume, his grip tightening on his wand as he advanced towards Fionn. "I can say one word, just one spell, and make you feel just like I did: weak, feeble, and pathetic. Is that what you want? You want me to leave you in a crumpled heap on the ground for Filch to find? Maybe spend a few weeks in the Hospital Wing?" He knew he was pushing his luck, but he just couldn't stop how angry and degraded he felt. He felt like everything was getting colored red, almost like he was transforming into a wolf again. And for a brief moment, he wanted it. He wanted to turn into something powerful and fierce and capable, so he could teach Fionn a lesson, to make him feel like the weak one for once.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn)   You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 4:35 pm

Fionn raised an eyebrow at the advancing Jim, but held his ground. "go ahead. wouldn't be the first time it's happened. spent most of my first year in the Hospital Wing. but just so you know, you do that, and the next time you look in that bloody mirror you'll see me staring back at you" he walked forward till he was a few inches from Jim and leaned down. "go ahead, curse me, jinx me. you think just because I'm big it doesn't happen all the time anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn)   You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 4:39 pm

((Shit's getting heavy now. Wowza))

Todd kept his wand trained on Fionn, but didn't move as the two spoke. Honestly, he probably wouldn't stop Jim if he fired out some jinx or spell. He figured the Gryffindor deserved it for treating the slightly smaller boy like that. It had made Todd incredibly angry, anyway, so he was surprised Jim had been able to restrain himself for this long. He did keep a close eye on the pair, though; a trip to the infirmary would not be a pleasant end to this dreadful day.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn)   You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 8:45 am

"Oh, you're gonna regret that, Mr. Big Shot," Jim said, his voice chilling as he looked at Fionn. "I may have been an insignificant speck before, but every person has their limit. And you shouldn't have pushed me to mine." He thrusted his wand forward, the point aimed at Fionn's chest as he yelled "Expulso!" There was a burst of light from the end of his wand, causing Jim to shield his eyes for a moment. When he opened them again, he couldn't see Fionn, but he figured he was somewhere in the cloud of dust and debris that had filled the room. No doubt the spell had exploded with such force that it threw the bully against the wall with enough force to knock him out for a while. Or at least stun him pretty badly. Jim wasn't an expert spell-caster, after all. But his rage had taken over, and it had finally given him enough momentum to strike Fionn with everything he had. He turned around to get his bag, seeming like he was normal again. But he still held his wand with an iron-tight grip, his knuckles white from the tension in his hand. And his eyes were still cold, like a predator's. "Let's get out of here," he muttered to Todd as he exited the bathroom without a backwards glance.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn)   You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 8:55 am

Todd gasped audibly when the spell erupted from Jim's wand. He was blinded for a moment as dust filled the air, but he could still see Jim and enough of the bathroom to know where the exit was. A frown rested fleetingly on his features. He wasn't sure if he should say something about the encounter. It had all been down-right awful, though he felt an impulsive sense of justice that Jim had finally gotten his revenge against that jackass. In the end he opted for silence - at least, for now - and nodded mutely, following his friend out of the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn)   You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 9:04 am

((WWG, you want to continue a Todd and Jim thread somewhere else or just say that the two went their separate ways? I'm cool with either option.))
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn)   You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 9:08 am

((Hmm, I think this is the only non-class thread Todd was in, so sure, if you want.))
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn)   You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 9:21 am

((Coolio! Very Happy I think Jim and Todd need more bonding time anyway. They'll be like the Harry and Ron of the group. XD You want me to start in, like, a random classroom or something? I can pick one that's empty at the moment and Jim and Todd can have a private conversation in there.))
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn)   You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 9:22 am

((Yeah, they've been around their lady friends a bit more than each other lately, huh? And a classroom sounds good!))
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn)   You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 9:29 am

((Alrighty! I need to head off to dinner, but I'll be back later. You can start the thread if you want and I can reply when I get back.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn)   You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

You're the Last Thing I Need (Tag Fionn)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2