Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Care of Magical Creatures Class {Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff}

Go down 
+4
Evaine Moonblood
Emily Castle
Nani Pelekai
Miranda Melgrove
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

First Care of Magical Creatures Class {Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Care of Magical Creatures Class {Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff}   First Care of Magical Creatures Class {Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff} - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:21 am

''Hey, Brie... What's wrong??'' She said looking back and foward to Brie and the squib...
''He's far from us, and he's docile... Look at him, he wouldn't hurt us...'' She said smiling sweetly to the girl. Emily felt like she needed to cheer Brie up, and then she her hold hand gently, keeping her sweet smile on her lips...

Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: First Care of Magical Creatures Class {Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff}   First Care of Magical Creatures Class {Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff} - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:37 am

Jim saw the color drain from Brieanne's face and his brow furrowed in worry. It looked like she was really petrified of the thing. He looked back at the squid, seeing how Professor Melgrove was smiling happily, and even little Emily seemed excited at seeing something so big. "Don't worry Brie, it's not like it's a wild bear or something," he said as he walked over. Trying to put her at ease a bit, he reached out his hand to lightly touch one of the slippery tentacles. He felt the squid flinch a little at the sudden feel of Jim's fingers, but it seemed to relax after that. "Slimy little thing, aren't ya?" Jim said, laughing a little. "See, Brie? It's perfectly fine."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: First Care of Magical Creatures Class {Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff}   First Care of Magical Creatures Class {Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff} - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:56 am

((I'll put something down for Eva and Val when i get home))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Care of Magical Creatures Class {Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff}   First Care of Magical Creatures Class {Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff} - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 2:03 pm

"WOW~!" she laughed and ran to the tentacle and touched it. "hi-ya mister squid" she giggled. "this is FANTASTIC! I really like this, so cool!" she looked back, seeing Brieanne. "um, are you ok? he's not scary at all, see? a very nice guy" a tentacle dropped on top of her, smushing the girl for a moment before she stood up again with it in her hands. she was laughing again. "see? totally cool!"
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: First Care of Magical Creatures Class {Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff}   First Care of Magical Creatures Class {Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff} - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 11:44 am

Miranda smiled, watching the students interact with the Giant Squid. While Brie seemed absolutely terrified, most of the others at least seemed curious. She only hoped he wouldn't lift one of the students like he had done the day before. It's not that it would be dangerous. But she was worried the student might freak out. Though...she thought after a minute, Miss Filch probably wouldn't mind at all. The Squid continued waving it's tentacles in the air in front of them, it's great bulging eyes watching them carefully. He seemed to sense Brie's hesitation and slowly sneaked a tentacle towards her.
"Behave..." she muttered but she didn't stop him. Maybe he'd help Brie. He was quite friendly.
To the rest of the class, she called, "So, what do you see? feel?"
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: First Care of Magical Creatures Class {Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff}   First Care of Magical Creatures Class {Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff} - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 11:55 am

Todd slipped into the crowd, hoping his tardiness wasn't noticed by the professor. He wasn't very fond of the fact that they were at the lake, considering some of his past experiences here, but it didn't seem like they'd be going in it. He slowed as he came to be beside Jim, Brie, and Eva. "Woah," he breathed, wide eyes staring up at the tentacles. "Cool beans, man."
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: First Care of Magical Creatures Class {Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff}   First Care of Magical Creatures Class {Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff} - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 12:04 pm

Brie wasn't looking towards the squid at all, looking at Jim and Emily, "No, I'm still going to be terrified cause I don't like the water. It scares me. I don't like normal squids, I don't like HUGE squids. I swear, if it even touches me, I'm gonna--"

She felt something coming towards her, turning her head sharply and seeing the one thing that she wasn't expecting -- one of the squid's tentacles in her face. Surprised out of her mind, she let out a scream, the girl starting to hyperventilate soon after. "Oh my-- OH MY-- IT'S RIGHT-- GET IT--" she stammered, freaking out even more as the tentacle glued itself to her right cheek, "IT'S SO WET AND SLIMY!"

'Get it off, get it off, get it off, get it off, GET IT OFF,' she thought desperately, her eyes squeezed shut. She hated the feeling. Hated it.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: First Care of Magical Creatures Class {Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff}   First Care of Magical Creatures Class {Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff} - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 2:43 pm

"Come on Brie, nothing bad is gonna happen," Jim promised. "We'll be right beside you. Promise." He started to reach out to push Brieanne's wheelchair closer to the animal, but then the squid reached out with one of its huge tentacles and touched her face. Jim winced at the sound of her screaming. "Brie, wait, it's okay, it's alright," he tried to assure her, but it looked like her fear was getting the best of her. He quickly ran over to her and pulled her wheelchair back until she was out of the squid's reach. "It's okay, Brie. Everything's alright," he said, hoping she could get calm now that she was farther away from the squid.
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: First Care of Magical Creatures Class {Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff}   First Care of Magical Creatures Class {Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff} - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 2:47 pm

Emily looked over the Brie when she finally was able to say something... She was so absorted listening to her that she didn't even notice the tentacle coming towards them... She widened her eyes seeing Brie got in panic, and jumped when the squib touched Brie's cheek. That squib must be dumb to do something like that, or maybe he couldn't see well since they were a bit far from his view...

She moved fast, and took the tip of the tentacle, squeezing softly like a common shaking hands... ''How are you, Mr Giant Squib?'' She giggled, feeling the creature's texture... Then she hold the tip of the tentacle with both hands, making sure she was a safe distance from Brie.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: First Care of Magical Creatures Class {Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff}   First Care of Magical Creatures Class {Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff} - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 2:50 pm

Todd glanced over when he heard Brieanne shrieking about the squid and was about to try and...well, do something, but Jim seemed to have it covered. "Quick moves, Jimbo," he conceded. He sat down beside Brie's wheelchair, eyeing her curiously. He wondered, briefly, if she'd had a bad experience with the lake or the squid, but decided against asking. "Sorry he got a bit touchy," he mused, cocking his head. "But, uh, I think he was trying to be friendly. Trying. You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: First Care of Magical Creatures Class {Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff}   First Care of Magical Creatures Class {Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff} - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:07 pm

Brie was shaking as she wiped the slime off of her face, her eyes unblinking. "My life flashed before my eyes," she said in a monotone voice, gripping the arms of her wheelchair, "..I don't like the lake 'cause I can't swim.. and some bullies decided to push me in one day and I almost drowned.."

She shivered, remembering the way the water sounded in her ears, "Can't stand it.. I know the dang thing is friendly, but I just can't do it. It's nothing against the class or the squid, it's just.. an issue that I don't wanna relive."
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: First Care of Magical Creatures Class {Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff}   First Care of Magical Creatures Class {Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff} - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:18 pm

Todd blinked, eyes softening as he nodded in understanding, though he felt some resentfulness that someone could be that cruel. "I'm sorry, man," he murmured, putting a hand on her shoulder and giving it a squeeze. He could relate to the almost-drowning thing, though he'd at least been able to swim away from the danger. She apparently couldn't. "You're safe now, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: First Care of Magical Creatures Class {Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff}   First Care of Magical Creatures Class {Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff} - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:29 pm

Emily watched Brie closely, making sure she'll be fine around the boys. She couldn't stand seeing Jim, so she turned her gaze over the tentacle. The squib looked playful as the got out from her grip, and started tickling her chin... She giggled delighted, and after the suib turned his tentacle over a ravenclaw girl among the crowd... Emily then got pensative, and she walked away from the crowd. She tooks a seat, and hide her face on her knees...

She glanced to Jim a few times, making sure he wouldn't go from there without talking to her. She needed this to get over her trauma, or else she couldn't look into his eyes ever again.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: First Care of Magical Creatures Class {Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff}   First Care of Magical Creatures Class {Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff} - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:34 pm

"Oh man..." Jim looked at the ground, not sure what to say. Didn't Brieanne have enough troublesome things in her life without having a phobia of water heaped onto it all? "I didn't know, I...I'm sorry." He felt bad for trying to coax her towards the water when she was so frightened of it. And he didn't blame her. He probably would have felt the same if it had happened to him. He knew phobias all too well. Seeing anything that remotely resembled a full moon gave him the willies. He glanced up, noticing that Emily was looking at him. But she hurriedly turned her head when their eyes met. He frowned. The little girl had been doing that almost the whole class. "Um, is it just me, or is Emily over there avoiding me like the plague?" he whispered to Todd and Brieanne, pointing in Emily's direction.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: First Care of Magical Creatures Class {Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff}   First Care of Magical Creatures Class {Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff} - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 4:24 pm

"Yeah.. I'm okay," Brie said, looking over apologetically at Jim. She was really getting tired of always getting pity from her friends. It wasn't even their fault that she had so many problems. To be completely honest, she had no idea why she had so many issues with so many things. The reasoning behind it was beyond her, but she'd find out why later.

"You didn't know, Jimmy dear. Don't be sorry," she said soothingly, smiling at him, "I'm a little freaked out, but I'm okay. I feel like I've turned you guys into old worrywarts.. and I kind of feel bad about it," she said, listening to Jim as he spoke about the little girl. "It's not just you, 'cause I've noticed it too.. god, that sounded like I should be narrarating a fairytale. But anyway, she has been avoiding you.. have you done anything to her, Jim? Not that I think you would, but.."
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: First Care of Magical Creatures Class {Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff}   First Care of Magical Creatures Class {Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff} - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 4:33 pm

Todd glanced toward the Huffelpuff first year. "Hm, yeah, I know what you mean, dude," he said to Jim, sitting back in the grass. "You don't really seem like the type to go around terrorizing children, so I reckon what's got her so down about you?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. He glanced toward the lake, imagining the mermaids lurking beneath the surface as a shiver raced up his spine.

"An' don't feel bad for telling us stuff, Brie," he conceded, resting his back on the cool ground. "Sharing an' all that jazz is a lovely bonding exercise...or something."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: First Care of Magical Creatures Class {Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff}   First Care of Magical Creatures Class {Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 8:49 am

"I worry all the time anyway," Jim said, waving the matter aside. "It's no big deal. Evaine can tell you: I worry about her all the time, what-with Leroy running around like a psycho." The guy still made Jim want to sock him in the face. A lot. He shook his head at Brieanne and Todd. "Not that I know of. I mean, the only other time I've seen her was in Defense Against the Dark Arts and we didn't talk at all during that." Jim scratched his head in thought. What could have happened that would make Emily look at him like that?
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: First Care of Magical Creatures Class {Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff}   First Care of Magical Creatures Class {Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 9:00 am

Evaine pet the squid, giggling from the feeling but it's not the first time she's touched him. Hopefully he won't get her wet like last time she didn't have anything to dry her off "good boy." she said, smiling at it. Turning her head she glanced over her shoulders at Brie, Todd and Jim they seemed to be talking about something. The Ravenclaw bit her bottom lip looking down thinking to herself, glancing back up she saw Emily sitting alone looking at Jim "oh no.." she said. Sure she should have gone to her friends seeing if Brie was alright but Eva walked over to Emily. "Hey Em.. whats the matter?" she asked, smiling kindly at her. Eva knew Emi wanted Maggie here and Maggie seemed to be missing, wondering where she could be "Mind if i sit with you. I could come up with a story while the other students play with the squid."
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: First Care of Magical Creatures Class {Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff}   First Care of Magical Creatures Class {Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 9:39 am

Emily couldn't help but stare at Jim for a while, trying to be strong for the tough talk she wanted to have with him. She didn't pay any attention to the class anymore, all that mattered to her was getting through her trauma.
She hid her head again into the knees, and just looked up when she heard somebody coming around, she was hoping it was Maggie, but the little girl saw Eva smiling kindly to her.
''Nothing...'' She said, thankful her voice wasn't shaking, and she nodded when Eva asked to sit down ''That sounds awesome'' she smiled when Eva talked about telling a story. Once she sat by her side, Emily hugged her and curled into her embrace, that would help a lot on not thinking about Jim.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: First Care of Magical Creatures Class {Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff}   First Care of Magical Creatures Class {Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 9:52 am

Evaine sat down next to Emily as the little girl hugged her. The Ravenclaw ran her fingers threw the little girl's hand "Let see.. Once upon a time, there was a little girl by the name of Cinderella. She had the most loving father and she was his hole world. One day her father got married thinking his daughter would be even more happy if she had a mother and two new sisters. Everything seemed to be going so well, Cindy felt like the happiest girl in the world until her father fell ill and died a few days later." Eva spoke in a soft caring tone to her voice. Telling the little girl the rest of the story of Cinderella. Eva kinda felt weird thinking that it was almost like her life in a way, a evil mother, two sisters who left her behind and a father who died.
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: First Care of Magical Creatures Class {Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff}   First Care of Magical Creatures Class {Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 2:34 pm

Emily felt safer with Eva, and closed her eyes as she started telling the story. Cinderella.... Emily let herself smiling blissful during all the time. With her eyes closed, she felt like she wasn't in Hogwarts, she was somewhere else, in the muggle world, were there wasn't werewoves, giant squibs and all sort of magical creatures.

When Eva finished the story, Emily opened her eyes again, and smiled thankfully to Eva... ''That was great. I'm so happy you're here!'' She whispered fondly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Care of Magical Creatures Class {Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff}   First Care of Magical Creatures Class {Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 4:49 am

Pippa put the tentacle down and ran to Brianne. "hey! it's ok, it's ok! they're mostly docile! I heard that if students fall in the lake, it usually pushes the students out, or grabs them and takes them to safety. not always, but most of the time! he's a good guy Bri!" Pippa was absolutely distraught that the girl was having a horrible time with one of Pippa's favorite animals. "if you want I can help you learn how to swim? it's not a bad world, the sea!"
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: First Care of Magical Creatures Class {Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff}   First Care of Magical Creatures Class {Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff} - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 7:22 am

Miranda glanced around at the class. Most of them seemed okay with the giant squid, with the exception of Brie of course. But what she had intended for today's class had been accomplished. The squid was enjoying himself and would be sad to see the children leave. But they had their next class to go to. She twirled her wand and a bright light shot over the squid's head. With a loud groan-like sound he withdrew his tentacles from the beach and began to sink back into the water.
She turned to the rest of the class and called out, "Well done, now, for homework, you will write a report on the different creatures that live in the Black Lake. You will find plenty of resources in the Library. But our gameskeeper Korso and myself are also available after hours as well."
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: First Care of Magical Creatures Class {Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff}   First Care of Magical Creatures Class {Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff} - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 8:57 am

Emily giggled softly when she saw Prof Melgrove shooting The squib. He looked terrible cute, and fortunately he didn't look hurt. She tried to listen to the teached, her voice was a bit low from there, but Emily muttered when she heard the phrase 'write a report'... Perhaps Eva could help her with that, and with some other homework. She saw some students walking from there, and she sat straight into her seat... ''Is the class over?'' She gasped, and looked for Jim with her eyes, she needed to talk to him, and she hoped she was ready for that...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Care of Magical Creatures Class {Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff}   First Care of Magical Creatures Class {Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff} - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Care of Magical Creatures Class {Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff}
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3