Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Hate Being So Alone... {Tag; Waycca&Molly}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

I Hate Being So Alone... {Tag; Waycca&Molly} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate Being So Alone... {Tag; Waycca&Molly}   I Hate Being So Alone... {Tag; Waycca&Molly} - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:33 pm

Akasha grinned evilly at the mention of pillow fights. "Pillow fights, eh? Well then, that sounds fun. Though I may have to sit those out; I've had many pillow fights with my sister and they tend to get a bit... violent. I don't want to end up hurting you two, hehe." She shrugged, her smile a bit less evil.

But as Molly explained her and Causers 'releationship', her smile dimmed, but she felt an inner satisfaction. At least she wasn't freinds with a friend of Causers. It made her feel even better that Molly didn't like him either. She giggled at the visual of Causer in golden pigtails, it amused her greatly. Studying Molly's outfit, which Akasha admittedly just noticed she had on, she gave the younger girl a sympathetic look, "Sadly, I'm just noticing that you have that on. Do you need help taking it off? I'm really good with reversing jinxes and whatnot."
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: I Hate Being So Alone... {Tag; Waycca&Molly}   I Hate Being So Alone... {Tag; Waycca&Molly} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:36 am

Waycca smiled wickedly and shook her head in mock doubt. "Oh, I don't know. I mean, sure, you've got the vampire strength, but my sheer muscle mass is enough to put a pillow fighter out of commission for a while," she conceded, raising her arm and flexing her nonexistent biceps.

Now that there was an explanation of the outfit, it made a lot more sense. "Ah, I'd figured you'd just decided to gussy up for the common room. He doesn't seem to have the best sense of fashion, though," she mused, crossing her arms over her chest as she leaned back into the couch. "I could help you brainstorm on plots of revenge, if you'd like. Seems like he'd be a good target to try and stir up a reaction from."
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: I Hate Being So Alone... {Tag; Waycca&Molly}   I Hate Being So Alone... {Tag; Waycca&Molly} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 11:56 am

Molly chuckled. She was definitely going to get along perfectly with these two. “Well, we’ll have to put our words to the test one of these nights; though, I don’t doubt Akasha might win,” Molly laughed. She was much stronger than the two of them, she was sure.

“Actually, if you wouldn’t mind,” Molly let out a somewhat embarrassed laugh, scratching the back of her head. She then looked over at Waycca and attempted a curtsey. “Well yes, who doesn’t?” She then snorted. “Yeah, I can definitely agree with that. Oh! I would really love any ideas you have.” She gave a somewhat evil smile, already brainstorming some ideas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Hate Being So Alone... {Tag; Waycca&Molly}   I Hate Being So Alone... {Tag; Waycca&Molly} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Hate Being So Alone... {Tag; Waycca&Molly}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2