Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Of Dresses and Wigs {Fionn}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Of Dresses and Wigs {Fionn} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Dresses and Wigs {Fionn}   Of Dresses and Wigs {Fionn} - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 1:43 pm

she giggled. "yea I like you too. you're fun" Pippa went to the shelf and located the books she wanted. "ok, I'll see you later. Emily's meeting me out on the grounds and I don't want to be late! I'll just leave a note for mom..." giggling th girl left.

Last edited by Pippalene Filch on Wed May 16, 2012 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Dresses and Wigs {Fionn}   Of Dresses and Wigs {Fionn} - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 1:44 pm

Fionn smiled, before he stumbled in the blades and fell onto his back. he glowered at them both. 'great. another on. first Molly, then Moses, then that kid Emily...I'm getting really tired of being a pranking target" he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: Of Dresses and Wigs {Fionn}   Of Dresses and Wigs {Fionn} - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 1:53 pm

"Aw, thanks," Molly smiled. "See ya later!" And just like that, the girl was gone. With her hands triumphantly on her hips, Moll turned to look at Fionn, a huge grin on her face. "How's the floor treating you?" She asked him, raising her eyebrows. "Now, I think, would be the right time to change me back. I miss my beautiful red hair!" Molly pouted, giving him the best puppy dog eyes she could muster. "I'll change you back if you change me back," She bargained, figuring he wouldn't unless she did the same. Plus, this dress was too much for her; she felt out of place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Dresses and Wigs {Fionn}   Of Dresses and Wigs {Fionn} - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 1:57 pm

he thought about it, then shook his head. "are you kidding me?! I'll put you in your normal clothes, but you get the hair for as long as you usually have me with dyed hair. it's only fair, Molly. you're not cheating me out of it. I'll deal with pink hair if you deal with black and silver hair. hell, I'll even let you give me earrings!" he struggled to pull the roller blades off and sighed. "and next time I'm giving you cat ears and a tail"
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: Of Dresses and Wigs {Fionn}   Of Dresses and Wigs {Fionn} - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:02 pm

"No!" Molly pouted. "I want my hair back! My beautiful red hair! I'd rather keep the dress," she huffed, crossing her arms back over her chest. She thought about the earrings deal, but she just stuck her nose up in the air and turned her head away. At this rate, she'd have black and silver hair for a week. She'd no longer be the fiery red head!

Molly scrunched up her nose. "Ew, no." She was obviously more of a dog person than a cat person. Cat ears and a tail would feel weird... unnatural.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Dresses and Wigs {Fionn}   Of Dresses and Wigs {Fionn} - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:18 pm

"hey, you think it's fair when I kept asking you to turn my hair back? it wasn't. I wanted my hair. keep the dress if you want. you can wear it at the ball" he shrugged and got up, finally yanking the blades off. "if you need me, I'll be in my room, changing. later goth-girl"
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: Of Dresses and Wigs {Fionn}   Of Dresses and Wigs {Fionn} - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:38 pm

Molly wasn't all that surprised, to be honest, though she wondered what took him so long to finally get payback. Now she was stuck in the dress and with black and silver hair. She tugged at her bangs to look at it, bottom lip pouting. Her poor, poor hair. Oh how she would mourn for a whole week. Maybe she could get off with wearing a hat to classes, but she really doubted it.

"Gah, you suck Blondie!" She yelled after him, stomping her foot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Dresses and Wigs {Fionn}   Of Dresses and Wigs {Fionn} - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:43 pm

"hah, nope. I really don't. but you do. later carrot-top" his parting words as he slipped out of the library and into the halls. people were pretty used to his dress excursions, so this didn't cause a lot of notice. Molly would though. he snickered. now, to change back into pants...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Dresses and Wigs {Fionn}   Of Dresses and Wigs {Fionn} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Dresses and Wigs {Fionn}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2