Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

just a butterbeer? (tag Jessica)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

just a butterbeer? (tag Jessica) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a butterbeer? (tag Jessica)   just a butterbeer? (tag Jessica) - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2012 7:17 am

"no, a gameboy you play on. no idea how they got the name. and...you're going to have to order a book on it, because I can't remember half the terms, all I know is that some kid came up with it while working a potato field" he waved Charlie over. "actually, it's like keeping two languages straight. there are some mishaps, sometimes, but you learn and work through them. I guess the key thing is growing up with both worlds. not much different from a half-blood that way, only I learned about the magic world when I was eleven. it's really just part of my life" when had this turned into an interview?

((XD they are cute together Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: just a butterbeer? (tag Jessica)   just a butterbeer? (tag Jessica) - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2012 7:25 am

"I guess that makes sense," Jessica said with a shrug. She saw that he was waving in Charlie's direction and grinned a little wickedly. "Be nice this time, okay? I'm keeping an eye on those salt and pepper shakers." Though she said it humorously, a small part of her sincerely worried that he was going to throw something. After a short pause she grabbed hold of the condements and pulled them towards her, flashing Fionn a quick smile to show her good humour

[[OMG I was so just gonna say that Razz]]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just a butterbeer? (tag Jessica)   just a butterbeer? (tag Jessica) - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2012 7:30 am

he picked up a spoon and grinned mischievously. "that's not the only thing I can throw" but seeing her glare he sighed and put it down. he smiled at Charlie. "two more butterbeers and the check, please" the kid nodded and ran off and Fionn grinned back at Jess. "see? nice. I said 'please' and everything!" he laughed. "you can put the salt and pepper back now"

((glad I asked if he could have a crush on her, because I just love how they play off each other XD))
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: just a butterbeer? (tag Jessica)   just a butterbeer? (tag Jessica) - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2012 8:49 am

"You don't need salt and pepper for a Butterbeer, you'll be fine without them." At least he was learning, Jessica thought to herself. "I have to congratulate you, over the course of a meal I've gotten you to say please and thank you. I never thought I'd see the day." He really had changed somehow, even if it was only minutely. A couple of days ago she wondered if anyone would have been able to force him into a mild manner. Apparently it wasn't as impossible a feat as she had originally thought. "I don't suppose you'll extend the same curtosy back at school, will you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just a butterbeer? (tag Jessica)   just a butterbeer? (tag Jessica) - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2012 8:56 am

"niether do you" he reminded her, grinning. Fionn shrugged. "uh, no. it's only for a special occasion. you actually came out of the library! I feel so proud of that" he snickered. she was the only one he'd be nice or polite for. well, her and his mother. as far as Fionn was concerned, mam and Jess were the only people that manners and nicety's were a must have when interacting with them. he took the two butterbeers when Charlie came back and offered one to Jess. "a toast, to the school year and manners!" he laughed and drank.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: just a butterbeer? (tag Jessica)   just a butterbeer? (tag Jessica) - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2012 9:03 am

"Well, I'll have to lock myself up again then, won't I? Otherwise next time it won't be so special." She smiled and raised her glass as well, clinking it against Fionn's. "To another year and temporary manners!" she said, taking a hearty gulp. She placed the glass back on the table and then put a finger to her lips, looking thoughtful. "Okay, so you've cured me of the hermit nature, what am I supposed to cure you of now? Or are you far too perfect for that, eh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just a butterbeer? (tag Jessica)   just a butterbeer? (tag Jessica) - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2012 9:10 am

"that's right, I'm the most perfect fucking princess" he quoted a Pink song, then remembered she wouldn't know who that was "UH! I mean-it's a muggle expression, usually sarcastic" he chuckled. "well, I already made a deal with Molly about the bullying.... if she can figure out ONE thing nobody else knows about me, I'll stop beating people up" he grinned. "you could help me study? maybe? I dunno...despite popular belief I can read so..." he shrugged. "can't dance though...hey! why don't you help me with fears? since I'm scared of, like, everything" something he wasn't proud of.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: just a butterbeer? (tag Jessica)   just a butterbeer? (tag Jessica) - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2012 9:17 am

"Dance? Mr Causer, are you under the impression that I can dance? Ignore that one. Now, you don't want me to help you with your fears, I'm an awfully bitter person. I'd throw you into the Fat Friar's Death Day Party in attempts to cure you. Studying, though, I guess I could help you there... though you'd need a hell of a lot of patience," she warned with a quick burst of laughter. "I'm not exactly the best teacher, though I'm certain I'd get a good laugh out of it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just a butterbeer? (tag Jessica)   just a butterbeer? (tag Jessica) - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2012 9:22 am

Her groaned in horror. “oh, come on! That’s a terrible thing to do to somebody! Besides, he doesn’t like me. I wrote on the walls that the true cause of his death was eating too much cake” he snickered. He might be scared of them, but that did not mean he wouldn’t tease them. Fionn raised an eyebrow and folded his arms. ‘what’s that supposed to mean?”
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: just a butterbeer? (tag Jessica)   just a butterbeer? (tag Jessica) - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2012 9:24 am

"It's meant to mean that I'm a cruel and impatient person and you find too many distractions in teasing people. Namely ghosts who can't defend themselves, by the sounds of it." She sighed. "Fine, we won't do that. But I'll find something to cure you of. When I find out what there is."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just a butterbeer? (tag Jessica)   just a butterbeer? (tag Jessica) - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2012 9:31 am

"they can too defend themselves! they can talk can't they?" he shrugged. "actually, the studying thing sounds fine. and...I'm scared of werewolves, ghosts, and other things. I used to be scared of heightst," courtesy of big brothers throwing him off a cliff for a laugh, and though he'd landed safely in the huge pile of leaves and sand, that had freaked him out. "but obviously I got over that one. when Molly pushed me off a stand with my broom. so...tough love could work"
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: just a butterbeer? (tag Jessica)   just a butterbeer? (tag Jessica) - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2012 9:35 am

"Ah! So tough love does work! Great, into the Forbidden Forest we go next full moon and see what happens. You'll come out the stronger man for it." She laughed, not taking her own idea seriously, but having fun watching the look on Fionn's face. "Okay, maybe not. I can only stay in a tree for so long before I'd feel bad and come down for you. We'll stick with studying then. I'll let you choose the subject, of course, though you must be prepared for any impatience on my behalf. I'm pretty sure I could get snippish with anyone and you're not allowed to be an exception."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just a butterbeer? (tag Jessica)   just a butterbeer? (tag Jessica) - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2012 9:42 am

he shuddered. "god, that would be like, the most horrible thing ever. worst scenario: I'm dead. best scenario: I'm a werewolf" he shuddered, then relaxed. "great! um...let's work on Transfiguration and astrology"
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: just a butterbeer? (tag Jessica)   just a butterbeer? (tag Jessica) - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2012 9:29 pm

"You don't know what else is in the forest. You could come out just as easily as a vampire. Or a centaur. You can turn into a centaur, right?" she asked, though laughed to show that she was joking. "Ah, Astrology! I think that would require evening sessions, Mr Causer- you prepared to break a few rules for the sake of education?" Jessica thought back briefly, remembering the evenings she had spent sneaking out of the Gryffindor Common Room to the Astrology Tower or to the grounds, just to catch up on some of her Astrology homework

[[Just a warning, I'm gonna be out tonight so I shan't be back on until Sunday, will talk to you then Very Happy]]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just a butterbeer? (tag Jessica)   just a butterbeer? (tag Jessica) - Page 3 EmptySun May 20, 2012 4:40 am

Fionn rolled his eyes dramatically. "thanks for reminding me" he snickered. "no, centaurs can't turn you into centaurs, you've got to be born taht way. pity, they're born astrologers" he perked up and grinned widely. best thing he'd heard all day! a chance to spend more time with Jessica? yes, please!

((and I shan't be on at all this week, finals! see you next satuday <3))
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: just a butterbeer? (tag Jessica)   just a butterbeer? (tag Jessica) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:10 am

"Well, even if you don't turn into a centaur, I'm sure there are a variation of creatures quite willing to make you one of them. But I suppose Astrology would be a hell of a lot safer, we can't very well turn you into a telescope. Well, we can, but I already have enough detentions to last me through the year without adding the mutilation of other students onto the list."

[[Naaw, good luck on them! I'm sure you'll do great Smile And hey, lookie here, we've already set up the plot for the next rp forum- PLANNING AHEAD RAWKS]]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just a butterbeer? (tag Jessica)   just a butterbeer? (tag Jessica) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:07 am

((ok, snuck on, but last post till next saturday XD yea, thanks! hope I do well! lol! XD look at that. yes, yes it does! Very Happy))

he chuckled as he finished the last of his butterbeer and grinned at her. "well, that's the sweetest thing I've ever heard. a variation of creatures willing to take me in" it wasn't sarcastic. "though that would greatly improve my vision, I don't think my mam would by happy to have a telescope for a son" he snickered. the look on his mother's face if a telescope came home instead of him was hilarious. "well, I've got plenty of detentions for the year because of the mutilation of other students, and I know most teachers think one is enough, so refraining would be great"
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: just a butterbeer? (tag Jessica)   just a butterbeer? (tag Jessica) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:02 pm

[[Huzzah for forward thinking! I've kind of already hit my three thread limit so Jess is gonna run off back to the castle now, shall pm you next week about the next one Razz MASSIVE LUCKS AND HUGS]]

"Which is really such a shame, mutilation ends up being a rather clever way of passing the time while revising spells," Jessica said with an over-the-top sigh. She looked up at the large clock on the wall and suddenly gasped. "Oh, bugger, speaking of revision-" She saw the look of exasperation on Fionn's face and smiled apologetically. "Not my own revision, I'm meant to pop down to the Green Houses at some point today to run over some notes I missed. Thanks again- really, I've enjoyed it," Jessica added honestly. "We should do it again some time!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just a butterbeer? (tag Jessica)   just a butterbeer? (tag Jessica) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:42 am

He laughed and shook his head. “I know right?” Fionn stared at her almost angrily then scratched his head, a little amused. “why do you need to take notes? Make someone faint with a mandrake root again?” he’d taken pictures of that with the wizard camera someone had given him for Christmas, and had been put in detention with Jessica on the charge of being an accomplice. "I actually have to get going too. see you later, Jess. and the next time I drag your butt out and you complain, I'm going to bring up you said that!" chuckling he paid and got up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just a butterbeer? (tag Jessica)   just a butterbeer? (tag Jessica) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

just a butterbeer? (tag Jessica)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3