Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:53 am

Aurora raised her eyebrow as Jason picked her up. She grinned. lightly. But allowing herself to snuggle towards him as he was warm .
''Thank you, And No. But I don't like dark places..'' She said looking around. ''Not that your house does not sound..nice..But I just don't like to keep my guard up all the time..'' She looked at Jason. Smiling kindly at him.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 8:36 pm

Akasha nodded, "True, having to be on your gaurd all the time can get tiresome. But, after you live a certain lifestyle for a while, you get used to it." She shrugged nonchalantly. Being on her gaurd was something of a second nature to the vampire, especially since she lived in a mansion full of dark supernatural creatures whose idea of a fun gam was Hide and Go Hunt. 'But' The vampire thought with a small grin, 'Hide and Go Hunt is the best game ever, despite it's goal.'

She glanced back at Aurora and Jason, "Apologies about the cloak, I had thought it would've been..enough..." She trailed off when she realized that Jason was now carrying Aurora as if she were his wife. Her face split into a wide grin, which showed off her fangs. "Well,well,well, don't you two look cozy back there! I apologize if my rambling has been interrupting your alone time." The older woman waggled her eyebrows suggestively, smirking at the two close Slytherins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:36 am

"Sometimes being guarded is your best protection." Jason stated flatly, watching the woman. He moved his head to the side, thinking he had heard something but he wasn't too entirely sure.

Jason raised an eyebrow at the new statement made by the vampire woman. He didn't understand it, so he didn't say anything to it.

(( OOC: Jason, poorrrrr Jason. Doesn't get innuendos and sexual references ;n; *pats him* ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:52 am

Aurora just raised her eyebrow as the girl made a comment on the two of them. ''Well he's warmer than you, And stronger.'' Aurora simply shrugged. She looked at Jason. ''Don't listen to her.'' She winked.
Aurora shivered once more Clinching to Jason. ''Dammed forest.'' She hissed.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:19 pm

Akasha smirked, "I'll agree that he's warmer than me, but stronger? Nah, I doubt that. Sorry if I offended either of you, I like to tease every now and then, no harm intended. I thought it'd alleviate the tension, but apparently there's so much hate between our houses that playful teasing can be nothing but aggravating."

She paused in her walking to briefly smell the air, "Ah, good, we seem to be around the fire, mostly. I think we can crossover now and go look for the others." She turned into a different direction, but after taking a few steps, whirled back around to look at the others, her face contemplative. "Right, I forgot, but before we look for them, I need something of theirs to track them by. Would any of you possibly have anything, or...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 4:21 am

Jason took a breath, he was starting to feel sluggish again. Akasha's magic was wearing off.

"I'm going to pretty useless soon." He announced getting ready to put Aurora down, so he wouldn't drop her later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 7:12 am

Aurora looked at Jason. ''Put me down..'' She noticed his face getting a little bit whiter. As he put her down.
She looked into his eyes, Before she looked over her shoulder to the woman. ''Can you give him more energy?''
She asked, It was her 'magic' after all..
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:06 am

Akasha nodded at the two Slytherins, walking over to the pale and stumbling Jason. She took off her stone again,and put it on the mans chest. Before she did the spell,the vampiress looked Jason in the eye and said seriously, "After this time, I can only do it once more. If I do it more than three times, you will get addicted to it like it's a drug, and you'll need a hit every so often. And becoming addicted to an andreneline spell can kill you,because it puts stress on your heart by making it overwork itself constantly. Only one more time, and then I may have to carry you, or use a levitating spell on you..."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:55 am

Jason put Aurora down, taking a breath, "No, I don't want it. I need to get better on my own, or I'm not going to get better at all."

He wasn't being prideful, but to gain his energy back he didn't need to keep pushing his body to its limits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:00 pm

Aurora just looked at Jason. He was so stubborn. If only they could get out of the forest in time. She longed to get out of the forest,
Good thing that Jason was here.. Akasha did not seem bad either but she was okay..
Aurora just looked around. As she felt cold again. But Jason needed his energy.
"Can we continue? The faster we get out of here the better." She said.

She couldn't care about the others, the forest was dangerous. And if they could get out.
Maybe a teacher could help them get the others out as well.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 3:35 pm

Akasha looked at Aurora curiously, "Yes, I agree, you're shivering as much as a sick person would. But we must find the others first, that is our priority right now. Well that," She looked at Jason, "And making sure that Jason is able to move at our speed. Are you sure you don't need the spell?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 4:39 pm

"Positive, if we keep pushing my body I'm not going to make it through the punishment I'm going to receive after this." Jason mumbled out the last part but moved with them to the best of his ability. He just needed to last a little while more.

"If desperation exceeds than I'll take it, but now... no."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:07 am

Aurora sighed in frustration. ''Fine let's find the others than..'' Aurora mentally rolled her eyes.
As she looked at Jason, unsure if he was able to continue like this..
But it was his own choice not hers.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 1:42 pm

Akasha nodded in agreement, and began walking in the direction from which she could smell the scent of the other group as it mixed with the wind.

Her nose twitched, the smell of that many humans made her a bit hungry...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 4:03 pm

Jason just walked with the group, finding he wasn't getting as tired as he thought he would be. He could live without the adrenaline.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 4:05 pm

((AND NOW WE WAIT. FOR CHESSIE TO SET US FREE ._.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 2:26 am

(( Indeed... ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:08 am

Aimee, Moses and Todd were sat on the Hippogriff as Alfie suddenly spotted the other three after a few moments in the sky, instantly with no prior warning, he dived down to the ground. Aimee knwoing him well, was prepared for this and screamed with glee and delight as they hit the ground. However, her instant first thought now they were grounded with the others, was that Moses and Todd were okay after the journey. Smiling, she dismounted, patting Alfie's neck.

"Were back!" Aimee announced to the other three with a grin. "And Scarlet should arrive with help from the Professors in the morning, for now though, we should set up camp." She nodded, she was now feeling much more optimistic but did avoid Jason's gaze.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:09 am

(And Akasha stared at Aimee strangely, because she posted in the wrong thread XD)
((EDIT XDD NEVERMIND. JUST NEVERMIND.)
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:31 am

Todd's muscles were tensed. He had not, in any way, expected any of that fancy flying Alfie did. When he looked back on it, it did seem extremely fun, but for now he was just lucky he hadn't soiled his robes. He dismounted, relief sweeping through him at the sight of the others bunched up in a group. They seemed to be alright, without any fatal injuries.

Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:44 am

(IM NOT SURE OF THE POSTING ORDER NOW, SO...I'LL GO AHEAD ._.)

Akasha relaxed her stance once she realized that it was the other students coming towards them and not a threat. She had been ready to attack, and was glad that she waited before attacking. "I'm glad you all are alright and that you found us. Now we're all together again."

She looked curiously at the triplets pet, wanting to pet its soft feathers, but she knew that most animals did not like the undead. She nodded at the Sanders triplet, "I suppose that's somewhat a good idea, though I do not like the thought of staying here overnight."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 10:38 am

Jason stood silently, watching them. He blinked his eyes tiredly, trying not to fall over. He was glad to hear that the Professors were coming to get them soon, but not all entirely happy to see the girl he had, accidentally, attacked. Jason never moved from his spot, almost afraid if he did he'd fall over. He just gave a grunt to let them know he heard them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:52 pm

[How about this... Posting Order: Aimee, Akasha, Todd, Jason, Aurora, Moses?]

Aimee patted Alfie's neck gratefully before he took to the sky and she turned around, heading closer towards the group.
"Well, if we are to sleep here, perhaps firewood would be a smart move? We can easily light it with a spell," She nodded thinking it was one of the best courses of action to take. "It should keep us warm as we sleep through the night, we should also probably take it in turns to stay guard of one another. There's likely to be even more danger as it draws darker." She looked around, not really thinking it was possible for the forest to get much darker, but nonetheless she knew it would. Huddling into her Hufflepuff scarf, she shivered a little at the cold.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 12:15 am

(Works for me ^^)

Akasha frowned deeply, "That may not be a good idea. The light from the fire may attract predators. But you all still need a he Perhaps we should set up some protective spells, or something of the like, first? I'd rather be safe than sorry ."

(That was a shit post...>.>))
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 12:25 am

Todd nodded, stretching out the kinks in his back before glancing around at the others. He agreed with both Aimee and Akasha; they desperately needed to find some source of warmth, but he didn't fancy running into a giant spider here either. "Hm...either way, we're gonna need warmth. Could we, like, cast some kinda spell on a fire to make it less...visible?" he suggested, though he figured it was a crap thought anyway. "Or some other way to get some heat, like a potion or something?" We could all...cuddle? he thought, lips pursing to hide his smirk at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next