Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Minister of Magic
Admin
Minister of Magic

Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] Empty
PostSubject: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 10:20 am

[Here.]
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsau.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:14 am

Aurora had jumped as the tree fell down. She looked at the Jason and the girl. It seemed like the were separated from the others.
She sighed. Looking down at the Tiger. Than back to the girl again. She just wanted to go back to her dorm..
''Everyone okay?'' She asked in general. Trying to stay polite.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:26 am

Akasha hissed in pain when the fire burned her arm. She jumped far away from it, cradling her now injured arm, still hissing in pain. She looked over at whoever talked, and was angered to note that the group had been seperated. Now it was only her, the blonde girl, and Todd. 'Fuck!' She looked across the trees in worry where she could hear Vargas shouting, 'They're defenseless over there!

She nodded at Scrimegeour, "I'm fine, my arm is just slightly burnt. And you? What about Todd? Is he burned?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:38 am

Jason moved slowly to a standing position, staying in his large Amur Tiger form. He slowly stalked near Aurora before he stumbled landing ungraciously in between the pissed vampire and the politely angered Aurora. He was trying to diffuse the situation before people could get anger. He gave a purring noise, letting them know he was fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:52 am

Aurora looked at the girls Burn. It did not look too good.. ''I'm fine..'' Seeing Jason landing in between them. She heard his purr glad he was good as well. ''Will you be alright..? Miss.." Aurora looked at Akasha.
If they were going to be stuck together than she would have to try to get along with the girl.
Like it or not.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 12:57 pm

Akasha nooded at the other girl. "Wynters. Akasha Wynters. And I'll be fine, once I feed. But we need to move." She walked over to the girl and the tiger, while glaring in the direction where the others were. "We can't leave the others defenseless in this forest, or they'll be eaten alive. Literally. We have to find them as soon as possible. But first," She looked down at the enormous tiger between her and the blonde girl, "Something must be done about this tiger. I'm not carrying Todd around in this form, especially with this injured arm, so I'll have to change him back. Hopefully, this won't have any negative repercussions. "

Both the crystal necklace and the vampires eyes glowed as she waved her hand over the tiger's entire body. She did this several times, before the younger male was back in his human form. Once the spell was done, Akasha also went back to normal, though she could feel the efects of using her magic. 'No matter' She thought, 'I'll be fine, just can't cast a spell that's that draining.'

She bent down next to the boy, and spoke softly , "Are you ok, Todd? Can you walk? Or do I need to carry you until you're able?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:12 pm

"Don't call me Todd." Jason groaned out, coughing lightly.

"Just... give me a few." He whispered out, he could feel the blood from Aimee's arm on his hands. He tried his best to wipe it off on the ground next to him. He took a few deep breathes, he was drained but didn't want to seem weak.

Jason slowly pushed himself into a sitting position. His chest heaved with the effort he sat there, almost sweating from exhaustion. Being a tiger was a high and he was hitting his low.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:11 pm

Aurora nodded at Akasha as she introduced herself. She than looked down at the tiger. She couldn't agree more, But even with both of them they couldn't carry the tiger. As she looked with widen eyes as Akasha turned Jason back into a human. ''Jason are you sure you don't need help?'' She knelt down next to him.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 9:18 pm

Akasha frowned deeply, "You look like you'll need more than a few, as if you're about to faint. Scrimgeour, you check his vitals and make sure he'll be alright, I'll check the perimeter. If Jason does need only a few minutes to gain his strength back, then I need to make sure that we won't have any unwanted visitors within that time."

Akasha walked as close to the bordering trees as she dared, glaring out into the darkness, her ears pricked up for any unusual sounds. Several times she thought she saw something, but whenever she looked back, it was gone. She growled to herself in annoyance. ' Damn it, I'm too slow, and if we have to fight for our lives, I'll be too slow! I'll have to feed...' She sneered in annoyance and banished that thought, continuing with her watch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:08 am

Jason looked to the side at Aurora. He felt completely exhausted, "I didn't... I couldn't control it." He muttered out, hoping to explain his actions to someone. Jason took another few deep breathes trying to get his body back under his control. He was just so tired, he didn't know if he'd make it to a standing position.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:27 am

Aurora looked at Jason in an aww. As Akasha walked away too look around. She smiled kindly at Jason.
"Don't worry. We'll find a way to get out of here. It's not your fault." She said comforting.
He was not such a bad boy.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:49 am

After she sent out the orbs of light which would warn them if something was coming, Akasha walked over to Jason and Aurora, kneeling down, her arm resting on her knee. "Are you alright, Jason? Can you walk? Or do you need help?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:52 am

Jason was awkwardly confused. A moment ago this woman was about ready to slaughter him but now she was being a muddied down version of nice? This didn't make sense but he didn't care, he sighed.

"Might take me a bit longer, but in five minutes I can be standing." He mumbled out, not wanting to tell them how weak he honestly felt. He didn't need to look like a failure in front of them. No, he couldn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:56 am

Aurora raised her eyebrow as Akasha seemed to actually care for Jason. Or maybe she just wanted to get out of the forest as soon as possible, Which of course..Was predictable.
She just shuted up. What was there to say else?
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:35 am

Akasha rose an eyebrow at the dark-haired boy. She could tell he was lying, it was written all over his face. As long she had been alive, it was always easy to read faces. She huffed in annoyance and looked at Aurora. "Men. Their pride decides to pop up always at the worst moments, doesn't it?" She looked back at Jason, "Silly human, you should know better than to lie to me. Here, this should help you."

The vampire placed her crystal on Jasons chest, right where his heart was, and whispered one word. His body lit up for a second, and then went back to normal, "This should give you an adreneline boost, if only for twenty minutes. But that should be enough time for us to leave this place...I don't like this feeling that I'm getting." She looked over her shoulder in the direction of the forest, her whole body tense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:52 am

Jason winced at her statement. His eyebrows knitted together as he felt a weirdly powerful energy fill him. The blinked slowly moving to a standing position. He wasn't to trusting of this sudden power but he knew better that a Gryffindor wouldn't cross him.

"Thank you." He stated, helping Aurora to her feet as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:05 am

Aurora stood up with help from Jason. She looked around. The forest was far more creepy than she thought it would be.
She stood rather close to Jason. ''Do you feel better now?'' She asked laying her hand on his arm.
Looking around again as she heard a sound.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:24 am

Akasha nodded at Jason. "Of course. Now, we have to go and find the others. I don't like being seperated from them, it makes me uneasy." She began walking along the border of smoking trees, "Let's go, it's easier if we try to go around the fire than to attempt to find another way." She took her wand out and kept it at her side, ready and waiting, while she walked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:29 am

Jason nodded to Aurora, "Mhm." He took a step forward, waiting for Aurora to following Akasha and himself. The vampire had a point, they needed to regroup or find a way out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 10:10 pm

Aurora walked with them. Volding her her arms. She sighed. "But what if the others already moved? " She asked. Being careful on where to step.
She hated this place. It was so dark. A cold chill ran through her spine. "What if they already found a way back and we are still stuck here?"
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 5:10 am

Akasha looked back at Aurora. "It is never good to think of 'What Ifs', Rose, especially because they're wrong most of the time. But if the others have indeed moved on, or are out of the forest, I still want to check and make sure. I'd rather do that than to assume, and they end up dead. Besides," She grinned to herself, "We'll get out of here, don't worry. I know this forest better than the back of my hand."

She noticed the other girl had her arms folded, so she took off her hood, which she transfigured into a thick cloak, and threw it to her. "Here. I've heard how cold the forest can get at night, so its best that you wear that before you get sick. Are you cold as well, Jason?" She asked the male behind her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 5:19 am

"My body is naturally warmer." Jason stated, rolling his shoulders, "If it gets too bad I can change, if she gets to cold with the jacket she can stand next to me. I tend to radiate a lot of heat as... the tiger." Jason continued, shrugging. He never was cold but he didn't enjoy the feeling of below zero degrees.

(( OOC: I was tempted to put my arms around Aurora, beat you beat me to it, Akasha. xD ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:10 am

Aurora caught the cloak. She put it around herself. Sighing where was her daddy when she wanted him there? ''Oh no need to get yourself into that tiger form for me. You just keep yourself calm. '' She smiled at him. God what was she kind today.
She looked at the other side. ''How come you know this forest that good my dear?'' She asked.
As she looked at Akasha. Not really curious, But to start a conversation.
As suddenly she felt another cold shiver run over her. ''Ah I hate this forest.'' She growled in herself.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:37 am

Akasha chuckled, "Yes, the forest can be a bit aggravating to anyone who isn't familiar with it." She said as she avoided an upturned root easily. "I come here often during the school year whenever I get homesick. It reminds me of my family and the mansion. I used to just hang out near the front of the forest, but after a while I got bored and explored the rest of the area. It was quite fun, and I like to do it every now and then." She looked back at the blonde girl, "And you? Is this the first time either of you have been in the forest? " she asked with genuinine curiosity. Why walk around in tensed silence when you can find out more about others?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:47 am

Jason's eye caught the shivers that ran down Aurora's body.

"That coat isn't helping." He muttered out. He walked next to Aurora, taking the coat off before wrapping his arms around her and picking her up. He held her like one would hold a bride as she walked through the room on her wedding day. He was stronger than your average wizard. And warmer, he made sure the heat radiating off his body would help her more then the coat she had attempted to wear.

"No, I've been here many a time." He didn't elobrate as to a why, but he sped up his pace to meet Akasha's with the Minister of Magic's daughter in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]   Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora] Empty

Back to top Go down

Forbidden Forest Challenge [Jason, Akasha and Aurora]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next