Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Long Day{Dean}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

A Long Day{Dean} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Day{Dean}   A Long Day{Dean} - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 3:30 am

Dean chuckled deep in this throat, there was the sarcasm, all was well with the world again at least for this moment. "And what if I am?" He murmured against her skin.

He was well aware of just how bad an idea it would be to mark her in such a way, and in truth that hadn't been his intention, but now that she had planted the idea in his head he found himself wanting to leave her with a small reminder.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AislingFairy89
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day{Dean}   A Long Day{Dean} - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 5:21 am

Waycca grinned, twisting her head around to press her lips against his temple. "I'd have to punish you, obviously," she replied, thrilled by the warmth of his breath on her neck. Her fingers continued twisting through his hair as she shifted, folding her legs beneath her to be more comfortable.

"Detention, for sure," she murmured, a giggle escaping her.
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day{Dean}   A Long Day{Dean} - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 5:40 am

Dean grinned and laughed against her skin, "I'm never going to be able to give out detentions now," he commented placing a gentle kiss against her pulse.

"Your classmates will begin to think I'm a pushover," He joked punctuating the words with soft kisses along the column of her neck.

Thinking in retrospect, he couldn't believe he had almost denied himself this when she had approached him shortly before break.
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day{Dean}   A Long Day{Dean} - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 6:58 am

((Aughh,sorry it's taken hours between replies, but I'm still in classes for a bit longer.))

"As if anyone in your Muggle Studies classes will do anything to deserve detention anyway." She smirked, sliding her hands down to fiddle with the soft skin of his ear lobes. "They'll all be asleep," she teased lightly, chills popping up where he'd kissed it. In truth, she found his subject incredibly interesting - though moments like these probably influences that at least a little.
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day{Dean}   A Long Day{Dean} - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 7:10 am

((That's fine, I know hoe school can be))

"Harsh," he commented nipping at her shoulder, "I hope I'm not that boring." He gave her neck one last lingering kiss before pulling away and leaning over to grab his glass of whisky. The ice had melted and condensation had formed on the glass but that meant that the liquid had cooled considerably and hopefully the small breather would cool his blood, which at the moment felt like it was on fire.
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day{Dean}   A Long Day{Dean} - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 7:45 am

Waycca grinned, watching him as he reached for his whiskey. She'd hold off until later on the drinking for a bit longer. She'd already had quite a bit beforehand, and she didn't want her head to be too foggy. For now, anyway. "Well, to me you're not, but that may have a little something to do with that mouth of yours," she replied, a smile tugging at her own lips. "Your other students don't have that privilege, so they go about their lives thinking Professor McCoppin is just a Muggle-obsessed under-thirty-year-old. Poor things will never know just how sexy grading papers can be." She shook her head 'grimly', as if she truly did feel sorry for them - though she'd do whatever she could to make sure they never got that privilege.

((The education has released me! Huzzah!))
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day{Dean}   A Long Day{Dean} - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 9:16 am

"I don't think I want them to know about that," he responded, taking a sip of the amber liquid, "I'm quite happy with the one student who is aware of how enjoyable 'grading papers' become."

He ran a hand down through her hair and began idly twisting the ends around his fingers. Revelling in silky texture and the stark contrast between the colour of her hair and the pigment of his skin.
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day{Dean}   A Long Day{Dean} - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 9:32 am

Waycca let out a contented sigh and nodded, leaning forward to leave a kiss on the tip of his nose. "Ditto," she said, eyes bright. "I like being selfish and keeping you all to myself." She marveled at how much her mood had improved since knocking on his door. The weighted, numbing feeling in her chest had dispersed, at least for the moment, and she'd cling to the joy of its absence while she could.
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day{Dean}   A Long Day{Dean} - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 9:40 am

"Good," he took another sip of whiskey befor setting the glass back down in its spot, "Cause I'm not sure how much I love the idea of being shared."

He placed a hand on the back of her head and pulled her down so that he could reclaim her lips, which were starting to take on a plump bruised appearance.
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day{Dean}   A Long Day{Dean} - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 9:50 am

She found herself thrilled with the fact that the glass was being set down again. She chided herself silently - already addicted to the contact, wasn't she?

Waycca responded to the kiss almost instantly, hands coming up to cup his face as she rubbed her thumbs over his chin and the bit of facial hair there. What she might lack in experience she was determined to make up for with...well, everything else, really. She was sure she at least had eagerness down pat.
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day{Dean}   A Long Day{Dean} - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:05 am

He grinned against her lips as she responded with all the eagerness youth could offer. He took hold of her waistband shifted, adjusting their positions so that her knees were on either side of him and she was comfortably straddling his waist. His hands settled easily on her hips.

He did love how eagerly she responded to him, none of the women he had dated had never been so eager.
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day{Dean}   A Long Day{Dean} - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:19 am

Waycca blinked in surprise when she was lifted before grinning wickedly against his mouth and continued to kiss him with as much hunger as ever, quite satisfied with her new position. She slid her palms down to his chest, teeth teasing across his lower lip. Instinct, too, was a big help in these situations, she decided.
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day{Dean}   A Long Day{Dean} - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:29 am

Dean groaned and bit back against her lips, she was learning too quickly, and quickly becoming a horrible tease. His hands skimmed down over her bottom until they gripped the back of her upper thighs. He was glad that he had never started a fire in the hearth because the combination of the blanket and their close proximity to each other was keeping him warm enough.
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day{Dean}   A Long Day{Dean} - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:55 am

Waycca's fingers wandered a bit farther down, rhythmically tracing the line of his ribs. The muscles in her thighs tensed slightly when she felt Dean's hands on them, though quickly relaxed and unwound to his touch. She clutched at the fabric of his shirt and allowed her eyes to briefly close, though every other sense seemed to be on high alert, reaching and grasping for any other amount of pleasure she could get from this moment that she may have missed otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day{Dean}   A Long Day{Dean} - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:10 am

Dean could feel her fingers dancing along his ribs through the thin cotton of his shirt and the sensation sent a shiver through his entire system. He squeezed her thighs lightly in response and his tongue darted out to brush against her lips, silently asking permission to deepen the kiss.

One hand left her thigh and flew up to bury itself in her hair holding her close, he had past the point of worrying about the repercussions of his actions and since New Years he had found himself desperate for her presence. Even more so after days like the one that had just occurred.
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day{Dean}   A Long Day{Dean} - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:28 am

Waycca groaned low in her throat and her skin felt electrified by each movement. She met his tongue with her own, a full invitation in itself and she parted her lips against his now-familiar ones. The hand in her hair only furthered her need for him. She tugged lightly on his shirt in an attempt to pull him closer, but it seemed there wasn't much closer to get.
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day{Dean}   A Long Day{Dean} - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:54 am

Dean made a sound low in his throat, a strange combination of a low groan and a possessive growl, the taste of her was overwhelming and her desperate grip on his shirt only serving to make him want her more. He tugged lightly on her hair even as his hips lifted involuntarily against her, his need becoming increasingly obvious. He needed to know her every crevice, the hand on her thigh moved up to cradle her buttock and his tongue eagerly explored her mouth.

(Whoot, I Home and on my computer instead of my cell))
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day{Dean}   A Long Day{Dean} - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 2:23 pm

Waycca jumped slightly in surprise when she felt the hand on her ass, but she quickly became accustomed to the feel of it. As his hips lifted beneath her, she could feel her body instinctively responding to it by moving her own hips, almost without her permission. Her hands drifted haltingly to the buttons of his shirt and she fiddled with them, nails scraping lightly against his chest through the thin cotton.

(Annnd, then I disappeared to go to dinner with me dad and his gf. Whoops!))
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day{Dean}   A Long Day{Dean} - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 2:54 pm

((Its okay, no worries))

Dean actually did growl low in his throat when her hips decended to meet his and then her fingers were fumbling with the buttons of his shirt, he was briefly reminded of her innocence and inexperience, then he chose to refocus his attention. He slowly removed himself from her lips, nipping on the plump flesh of her lower lip as he went, he went back to the skin of her neck kissing and nipping at the flesh, he pulled lightly on her shirt trying to gain access to more of her soft skin.
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day{Dean}   A Long Day{Dean} - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 3:18 pm

Waycca was fueled on by the primal sound of his growl, and she flattened her palms against his chest, lightly massaging the muscles beneath her hands. Her toes curled at this much contact, and she could feel her cheeks flush. Goosebumps sprang up when she felt her shirt be pulled from her skin and she couldn't suppress a shiver of pleasure at the feel of his mouth on her neck.
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day{Dean}   A Long Day{Dean} - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 3:30 pm

He began grinding his hips against her, he was in becoming severely aroused and was aching for some relief. He bit her shoulder a little harder than he had intended to in his desperation and he began moving back up along her neck. When he reached her ear he lightly nipped on the lobe before returning his mouth to hers, sweeping his tongue across her lips, not so much asking for permission this time, it had become more of a demand. He had become completely unaware of anything other than her taste and the feel of her body atop his.
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day{Dean}   A Long Day{Dean} - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 3:51 pm

Waycca's form curled forward slightly, hips moving in time with his. Her tongue dived towards his almost without a thought, her actions growing more immediate and shedding her earlier hesitation. A moan escaped her and her flesh tingled, legs moving rhythmically over his. Her fingers knead into his chest, hunger for more of this, more of everything, clouding her thoughts. She explored his mouth greedily, pressing against him with her heart pounding.
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day{Dean}   A Long Day{Dean} - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:35 pm

Her reactions were intoxicating to say the least, every moan and movement seemed to only fuel his own desire. An arm wound around her waist and pulled her tightly against him as he sucked lightly on her bottom lip. His other hand managed to slip under her shirt and was gently caressing her torso.

Somewhere, his hazy mind wasn't sure, a clock chimed loudly, announcing the hour. He jerked away from her, surprised by the sound, and suddenly had a full understanding of their position.

((And I am off to work I will be on for my breaks but thats about it until after 4pm))
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day{Dean}   A Long Day{Dean} - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:48 pm

Waycca's eyes snapped open at the abrupt sound of the chimes and she flinched back in surprise, almost falling off the recliner in the process. She was suddenly keenly aware of everything - the hand under her shirt, the fact that she was still straddling Dean, how very lightheaded she'd become. When was the last time she had taken a big gulp of air? She took a moment to do just that before collecting herself. Her thoughts came crashing back into place and she shifted so that she was no longer straddling him, though her skin still felt like it was on fire. She licked her lips absently and blinked at him with one eyebrow raised the slightest bit.
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day{Dean}   A Long Day{Dean} - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 7:26 am

"Umm," Dean was at a loss for words and he carefully looked away avoiding her eyes sheepishly.

"I...Umm..." He honestly couldn't think of what to say, should he apologise? But what for? Getting a little carried away with his, for lack of a better term, girlfriend? Maybe he should compliment her on her eagerness and quick learning? No that would just be a dick move....

He continued to stutter, still avoiding her gaze.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day{Dean}   A Long Day{Dean} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Long Day{Dean}
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next