Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Night in Ravenclaw Dormitory Two

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

First Night in Ravenclaw Dormitory Two  Empty
PostSubject: First Night in Ravenclaw Dormitory Two    First Night in Ravenclaw Dormitory Two  EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 9:37 am

Evaine had snuck out of the Great Hall to avoid the huge crowd that would be coming, she walked up stars towards Ravenclaw Towers, entered the dormitory she supposed was hers, wondering whom she would be roomed with. Smiling Eva took the bed near the window setting her stuff on what would become her bed, she opened up her backpack pulling out books, cloths, some shoes, a small box and a picture of her Father along with a drawing she had made on her ninth birthday. Holding the photograph tears ran down her cheeks, having talked about her dad brought back painful memories of seeing him killed right before her eyes while he was protecting her. Ever since that day Evaine blamed herself she begged her father to take her ice skating when she knew he wasn't feeling that well to begin with "it's my fault.." she mumbled to herself remembering how much her mother keeps reminding her every time she comes home for Christmas. Quickly whipping her tears away not wanting anyone to see her crying, Eva set the picture on the table next to her bed. She took her hair down putting it in two brides, she set her headband in the box before laying down on the bed. "I wonder who my roomie is?" she said looking up at the ceiling
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: First Night in Ravenclaw Dormitory Two    First Night in Ravenclaw Dormitory Two  EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:59 am

Brieanne yawned, walking up to Ravenclaw Tower sluggishly. She hated walking when she was tired. It made her feel insane, and she didn't like the feeling at all. She stumbled into the dorm she supposed she was in, and blinked. "Oh.. hi, Evaine. You're my roommate, aren't you? Cool. More friend time," she said, taking the bed across the room and opening her bag, all of her things popping out of it and shuffling themselves into their respective places. She flopped down facefirst on her bed, her voice muffled, "You still thinking about Jimmykins?"
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: First Night in Ravenclaw Dormitory Two    First Night in Ravenclaw Dormitory Two  EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 12:11 pm

Evaine sat up seeing Brie "sweet We're Roomies." she said in relief, giggling she hop off the bed changing into her purple slink Pj's "Yes we'll have more Friend time and you can get me to stop being nervous around Jim, Im glad I got you as a roommate." Evaine climbed back in bed. Her face turn a link pink "May.. Maybe, I wouldn't mind talking to him more... He's Nice and a good friend." she mumbled pressing her index fingers against each other.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: First Night in Ravenclaw Dormitory Two    First Night in Ravenclaw Dormitory Two  EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 12:22 pm

Brie smiled at the girl, going in the bathroom to put her hair in a messy ponytail, a few of her curly hairs springing out of the rubber band. Her pajamas were printed with stars, glitter, and otherworldly things. She even had a matching sleep mask to go with it. As she sat back down on her bed, she crossed her legs, giggling. "I can totally help you not be nervous. It'll be fun," she said, flopping backwards, "I know you're still thinking about him. He's a nice guy. And so is Todd," she added, her cheeks flushing as she looked over at Evaine, "You're gettin' nervous, Moonie.. I can tell."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: First Night in Ravenclaw Dormitory Two    First Night in Ravenclaw Dormitory Two  EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 12:29 pm

"Todd's cool you two get along so well."Evaine flopped backwards "stupid nerves." she mumbled "Can you keep a secret and you can't tell Jim alright." she said, sighing then leaned back up "I think i still have a crush on him." she rubbed the back of her neck felling embarrassed she said that out load but good think Jim couldn't hear what she said. 'I thought it went away bit after what happened back there, I don't know if it ever did."
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: First Night in Ravenclaw Dormitory Two    First Night in Ravenclaw Dormitory Two  EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 12:40 pm

"Hmm.. he is. I mean, he was just being nice 'cause I was crying earlier, I guess," Brie said, shrugging. She listened with intent as Evaine told her secret, Brie smiling afterwards. She knew it. It was totally obvious to her.. even though she'd never felt like she had a crush on anyone.. or had she earlier?

"Sometimes, feelings can resurface," Brie explained, rolling over on her stomach, moving her legs back and forth, "Your feelings are nothing to be embarrassed about.. they're YOUR feelings. They're pure and true. You know your feelings better than I do.. when he's around, what do you feel like?"
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: First Night in Ravenclaw Dormitory Two    First Night in Ravenclaw Dormitory Two  EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 12:54 pm

"I feel like i have butterfly's in my stomach when im around him, my heart skips a beat when he smiles at me, right now im thinking about him, he's like a broken record player." she laughed at the last part she said, rolling over on her stomach Eva laid her head down over her arms "But I don't think i'm his type, I don't want to take the chance and get rejected and to wreck our friendship we have going so far.".

"But i might tell him later on after we've gotten to know each other." she said, closing her eyes
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: First Night in Ravenclaw Dormitory Two    First Night in Ravenclaw Dormitory Two  EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:25 pm

Brie smiled at Evaine's revealing of her feelings for Jim, the brown haired girl sitting her chin in her hands in obvious interest. "Don't doubt yourself before you even try," she advised, twirling a strand of her hair around her finger, "Things don't need to go super fast, but you can at least give Jim some time to get to know the real you as well as figure his own jumbled feelings out."

She stretched, half smiling, "Funny.. I'm helping you so much with your crush, and I haven't had a boyfriend yet.. ironic, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: First Night in Ravenclaw Dormitory Two    First Night in Ravenclaw Dormitory Two  EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:38 pm

"I wasn't going to up to him and say "hey i liked you for two years but I'm to scared to tell you cause i think your sexy, and im not like most girls around here', darn that word." she laughed, smiling at Brie she was a true friend and it's only been one day? wow what's tomorrow going to look like, "You and Todd need to help him about not getting so nervous." she pointed her index finger at her.

"You dont have to help if you don't want to Brie, I don't want to cause you to be upset or a burden."
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: First Night in Ravenclaw Dormitory Two    First Night in Ravenclaw Dormitory Two  EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:29 pm

Bri laughed heartily. "I know you're not," she said in between laughs, the girl continuing, "If myself and Todd help him a bit, the rest has to come from you. We can't do ALL the work," Brie said, blushing at the thought of herself and Todd doing stufff together. What was her problem? She was engaged.. and she didn't know what to do. It was her last year and she wanted to make the most of it, but how could she with a ring on her finger?

"Nope, I'm gonna help.. it distracts me from my own problems.. it's a good thing, though."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: First Night in Ravenclaw Dormitory Two    First Night in Ravenclaw Dormitory Two  EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:54 am

She laughed "Well of course, there will be times Jim and are alone." she said, batting her big brown eyes before giggling. Evaine smirked over at Brie wondering if she like Todd? Well dunh they where all friends but was she kinda crushing or something, Eva shrugged if off. She pulled her covers over her "Your a true friend Brie." those were she last words she said, before falling asleep.

Morning came as Eva grab her pillow smothering her head under, trying to hide from the light "Hmm.' she growled, rubbing her eyes Eva gave up and got out of bed walking towards her dresser drawer, grabbing her dark blue pants and a light blue tank top, undergarments, something simple for a first day. Evaine never liked trying to dress up to try impressing anyone, walking towards the bathroom Eva grab her rode, before entering. Evaine looked at herself in the mirror, her braids had come undone while she was sleeping Eva's bones ached from sitting on the train for hours then having to walk up then stairs. Turning on the water to an look warm tempter, Undressing out of her pj's she set in down in the hamper basket then got in the shower....... ten mints later (xD) Eva got out reaching for her towel "where is it?" she poked her head out, there it was laying on the sink "Nice going Eva." she mumbled stepping out quickly grabbing her towel, she dried herself off before stepping onto her cloths. Throwing her rode over her she brushed her hair, pulling it up into a high messy ponytail before slapping on some make up to hide her sleepy eyes "Well wish me luck dad." she said smiling, opening the door she walked towards her bed. Slipping on her shoes, Eva turned her head towards Brie who was still fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: First Night in Ravenclaw Dormitory Two    First Night in Ravenclaw Dormitory Two  EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 6:54 am

The sunlight had chosen to shine itself onto Brie's closen eyelids. The girl squinted at the brightness and rolled over, obviously agitated. "Noo.. no no," she growled, moving to situate herself, "..My dreams are so much nicer to me than reality.."
Brie literally rolled off her bed, trudging to her bags and grabbing her clothes as well as her necessary toiletries. After shooting a quick but warm 'Good Morning' at Evaine, she went into the bathroom, brushing her teeth and then getting into the shower. Brie was an avid shower singer, her velvety voice bouncing off the walls. After she got out of the shower, she dried herself off and put on a pink dress with black hearts all over it, a black shrug, and her favorite silver flip flops. She was the type of girl who was most comfortable in dresses, skirts, and jeans. She liked to look nice, and wouldn't hesitate to dress up.

She had pincurled her hair in the middle of the night, and let the individual curls down, her shoulder length hair falling down in soft, voluminous curls. She put a little bit of blush and mascara on, stretching. She opened the bathroom door, picking up her wand that had fallen off her bed, and did a simple tidying spell on her bed, it making itself.

"Did you have a nice sleep, Evaine?" she asked, twirling her wand in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: First Night in Ravenclaw Dormitory Two    First Night in Ravenclaw Dormitory Two  EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:59 am

"Yeah you could say that, I had a weird dream." she said flopping down on the bed, biting her lip Eva grabbed her wand "did you sleep well?" she asked, smiling at her. Putting her other shoe on Evaine rolled off her bed "I want to stay in and sleep." she mumbled hating that the first day was never the best day for her "I like your outfit Brie."
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: First Night in Ravenclaw Dormitory Two    First Night in Ravenclaw Dormitory Two  EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 9:18 am

"What kind of weird dream?" Brie asked, blinking. "I would think you had a nice dream, like I did.." She smiled at her own thoughts, shaking them off when Evaine complimented her, "Awh, thanks. You're sweet. I like yours too.. so laidback and relaxed," she said, nodding as to agree with Evaine's idea of staying in and sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Night in Ravenclaw Dormitory Two    First Night in Ravenclaw Dormitory Two  Empty

Back to top Go down

First Night in Ravenclaw Dormitory Two
Page 1 of 1