Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Library is, apparently, not only for reading (Tag: Fiona)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pocahontas Faireriver

Pocahontas Faireriver

The Library is, apparently, not only for reading (Tag: Fiona) Empty
PostSubject: The Library is, apparently, not only for reading (Tag: Fiona)   The Library is, apparently, not only for reading (Tag: Fiona) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:39 am

Pocahontas walked around the library, looking for a good book to read for her History of Magic's class.

She walked through the isles, looking over the shelves for something that would catch her interest.

She paused when she saw a title. "Hmm... Healing charms and how they came to be... I wonder if that counts?" She said, quietly to herself as she turned the book over and opened it to read.
Back to top Go down
Fiona Regan-Parker

Fiona Regan-Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Library is, apparently, not only for reading (Tag: Fiona)   The Library is, apparently, not only for reading (Tag: Fiona) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:06 am

Fiona walked through the library knowing exactly what she was looking for. She needed a research book. Over the time she had began her studies in healing she know that there was no such thing as too much information. She finally reached the section she was looking for and to her surprise there was a beautiful girl reading there.

Fiona was always curious so she peeked over her shoulder. She recognized the volume, it was a suggested reading from the old Hogwarts healer when she was first considering the field.

"That's a wonderful reference book some of the spells talked about are still in use today."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas Faireriver

Pocahontas Faireriver

PostSubject: Re: The Library is, apparently, not only for reading (Tag: Fiona)   The Library is, apparently, not only for reading (Tag: Fiona) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:20 am

Pocahontas looked up, taking note of how attractive the redhead woman was. She smiled at her. "Yeah, I'm looking for a book for History of Magic; healing charms are pretty interesting and very useful." She said, smiling at the book.
Back to top Go down
Fiona Regan-Parker

Fiona Regan-Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Library is, apparently, not only for reading (Tag: Fiona)   The Library is, apparently, not only for reading (Tag: Fiona) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:55 am

Fiona grinned. "Oh it is a wonderful subject." she sat down onto the table in front of the lovely young woman and crossed her legs.

"Are you interested in a specific type of healing or a more balanced amount of information."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas Faireriver

Pocahontas Faireriver

PostSubject: Re: The Library is, apparently, not only for reading (Tag: Fiona)   The Library is, apparently, not only for reading (Tag: Fiona) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 7:06 am

Pocahontas shrugged as she sat down across from the woman. "Well, for my paper, it needs to be about some big discovery done in the past that changed the world for wizards; I'm thinking that the time of healing charms and potions were discovered had to be a pretty big step for wizard kind." She said, placing the book on the table.

"Are you the new nurse for the Hospital Wing?" She asked, taking note how the woman seemed to old an air of knowledge of the subject being discussed.
Back to top Go down
Fiona Regan-Parker

Fiona Regan-Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Library is, apparently, not only for reading (Tag: Fiona)   The Library is, apparently, not only for reading (Tag: Fiona) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 7:12 am

Fiona grinned and nodded. "I am I'm Fiona Eveleen Regan-Parker. And I think you might be being to brought in your topic Potions can be used to heal or hurt and while some healing spells can hurt a healthy person those aren't designed to cause harm. I would also suggest looking into only one or two major spell. You can go very in depth with something like that."

She extended her hand. "I'm sorry were are my manners I told you my name now might I know yours?" She asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas Faireriver

Pocahontas Faireriver

PostSubject: Re: The Library is, apparently, not only for reading (Tag: Fiona)   The Library is, apparently, not only for reading (Tag: Fiona) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 7:15 am

Pocahontas gave a smile. "Thanks for the suggestion, I'll make sure to take a look at one of those... later." She said, before extending her hand.

"I'm Pocahontas Faireriver. Pleasure, Miss Regan-Parker." She said, clasping Fiona's hand, with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Fiona Regan-Parker

Fiona Regan-Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Library is, apparently, not only for reading (Tag: Fiona)   The Library is, apparently, not only for reading (Tag: Fiona) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 7:26 am

Fiona blushed lightly as she held Pocahontas's hand. She hadn't been around woman in a social manner much in the last few years. Oddly enough men were the majority of the healer population. And she had been focusing so much on her work she hadn't been social with anyone really.

"The pleasure is mine Poca. May I call you Poca?" She asked sweetly still holding onto the other woman's hand.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas Faireriver

Pocahontas Faireriver

PostSubject: Re: The Library is, apparently, not only for reading (Tag: Fiona)   The Library is, apparently, not only for reading (Tag: Fiona) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 7:28 am

Pocahontas took note of her blushing and her smile grew a little bit more. "If I can call you Fi, then you can call me Poca." She said, not letting go of Fiona's as she set hers and the redhead's down on the table.
Back to top Go down
Fiona Regan-Parker

Fiona Regan-Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Library is, apparently, not only for reading (Tag: Fiona)   The Library is, apparently, not only for reading (Tag: Fiona) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 7:41 am

Fiona giggled. She leaned forward to whisper. "Don't tell my grandmother but I do prefer it." She pulled back slightly. "She has this rule that all her children and grandchildren and any that come after must give their full names when they introduce themselves." She bit her lip lightly as she moved her thumb in a circle on Poca's hand that she was still holding.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas Faireriver

Pocahontas Faireriver

PostSubject: Re: The Library is, apparently, not only for reading (Tag: Fiona)   The Library is, apparently, not only for reading (Tag: Fiona) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:03 am

Pocahontas gave a giggle back. "No harm in that; it makes it to where one can figure out a better nickname for the person." She said, shrugging.

She glanced at their hands, and gave a slight sexy smile in response. "Hmm, so, how long have you been in the medical field, Fi?" She asked, as she slipped her foot out from her shoe and placed her leg to where it was touching Fiona's.
Back to top Go down
Fiona Regan-Parker

Fiona Regan-Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Library is, apparently, not only for reading (Tag: Fiona)   The Library is, apparently, not only for reading (Tag: Fiona) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:17 am

Fiona licked her lips as Poca moved her foot against her own. She had taken off her boots in the hospital wing and was now wearing a pair of black heels. She slipped her own shoes off and reciprocated the movements Poca was doing against her foot and leg.

"I've been involved in healing since my graduation. Eight years, though I really started taking my studies in the field seriously when I was 15 after my talk with my head of house."

She continued moving her thumb against Poca's hand and her foot against Poca's leg.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas Faireriver

Pocahontas Faireriver

PostSubject: Re: The Library is, apparently, not only for reading (Tag: Fiona)   The Library is, apparently, not only for reading (Tag: Fiona) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:26 am

Pocahontas moved her leg against Fiona's while her sexy smile grew. "Oh, really? Sounds fascinating..." She said, leaning across the table, showing that her blouse was unbutton on the top two, showing a bit of her cleavage. She let go of Fiona's hand, only to move her own hand up Fiona's arm. She gave her a sexy look, as she leaned her head against her other hand.

"Mind showing me a few techniques that you have learned?" She asked, her voice low and in a hushed tone.
Back to top Go down
Fiona Regan-Parker

Fiona Regan-Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Library is, apparently, not only for reading (Tag: Fiona)   The Library is, apparently, not only for reading (Tag: Fiona) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:35 am

Fiona blushed at the touch and sighed. She closed her eyes taking in the feeling on the other woman moving her hand against her arm. She licked her lips and gave a sexy smile before opening her eyes. She could feel her inner lioness showing when she grinned like a predator at Poca. She leaned forward coming inches within Poca's lips. "Are you sure you can handle what I could teach you?" She asked in a sultry voice.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas Faireriver

Pocahontas Faireriver

PostSubject: Re: The Library is, apparently, not only for reading (Tag: Fiona)   The Library is, apparently, not only for reading (Tag: Fiona) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:37 am

Pocahontas gave a low chuckle. "I think I can handle it... Fi." She had moved her lips to the woman's ear and whispered her name in a sultry tone, while brushing her cheek against Fiona's.
Back to top Go down
Fiona Regan-Parker

Fiona Regan-Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Library is, apparently, not only for reading (Tag: Fiona)   The Library is, apparently, not only for reading (Tag: Fiona) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:48 am

Fiona smirked at the tone and the way Poca's cheek against her's. She pulled her legs up completely onto the table. "Well.." She leaned forward putting herself onto all fours. "If you insist." She leaned forward. "Then show me what you got little girl." She did an exaggerated lick lip and smiled inches away from Poca's lips.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas Faireriver

Pocahontas Faireriver

PostSubject: Re: The Library is, apparently, not only for reading (Tag: Fiona)   The Library is, apparently, not only for reading (Tag: Fiona) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:52 am

Pocahontas laughed a little, before swinging her legs onto the table. "Didn't know the library could be used for these kinds of... techniques." She said, before brushing her lips against Fiona's.

Pocahontas raised herself up on her knees, towering over Fiona a little. She was a tall woman in every shape of the word.

"Will you come to my level, or do I have to come down there?" She asked, wearing a sexy smirk.
Back to top Go down
Fiona Regan-Parker

Fiona Regan-Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Library is, apparently, not only for reading (Tag: Fiona)   The Library is, apparently, not only for reading (Tag: Fiona) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 9:01 am

Fiona giggled. She began moving up pressing her body against Poca as she did letting them move against each other. She was almost as tall as Poca. She wrapped her arms around the tan woman's neck she extend her tongue licking Poca's lips lightly before leaning back slightly pressing her larger bust against Poca's. She swayed her hips pressing against her partner. "Oh trust me Poca dear there are a lot of rooms in this school you don't think can be used for a special kind of fun."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas Faireriver

Pocahontas Faireriver

PostSubject: Re: The Library is, apparently, not only for reading (Tag: Fiona)   The Library is, apparently, not only for reading (Tag: Fiona) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 9:06 am

"Mmm, just never had this kind of fun in the library." She said, as she slowly ran her hands up the woman's thighs.

She slipped her hands under the woman's skirt, as she pressed her breasts harder against Fiona's breasts. Pocahontas' fingers lightly traced the outline of Fiona's panties. She slipped one finger in through the one of the leg holes and slowly stroked her womanhood.

"So..." She said, in a sultry tone. "Do you do this often?" She asked, moving her lips to the redheads neck, before lightly kissing it.
Back to top Go down
Fiona Regan-Parker

Fiona Regan-Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Library is, apparently, not only for reading (Tag: Fiona)   The Library is, apparently, not only for reading (Tag: Fiona) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 9:15 am

"Not for so long." Fi growled in pleasure. She moved forward and captured Poca's lips, forcing her tongue inside. She moved her body to sit down dragging Poca with her. She opened her legs wider allowing the young woman more access as they continued to kiss. She grabbed Poca's head with one hand and moved the other onto Poca's thigh moving it up under her skirt grabbing her rear tightly digging her nails in slightly.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas Faireriver

Pocahontas Faireriver

PostSubject: Re: The Library is, apparently, not only for reading (Tag: Fiona)   The Library is, apparently, not only for reading (Tag: Fiona) EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 1:33 am

Pocahontas moaned a little in the kiss from when Fiona grabbed her bottom, tightly. Pocahontas continued stroking Fiona, as they moved positions on the table.

Pocahontas moved her lips to the redhead's neck, biting it and sucking lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fiona Regan-Parker

Fiona Regan-Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Library is, apparently, not only for reading (Tag: Fiona)   The Library is, apparently, not only for reading (Tag: Fiona) EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 4:09 am

Fiona moaned and giggled as Poca began sucking on her neck. God she had missed this. (ooc: god is only a capital because it's at the beginning of the sentence. Razz)

Fiona moved her hand that was in Poca's hair down and slipped it under her shirt and grasped and began massaging her breast.She gripped Poca's ass harder and pulled her closer to let their bodies mold together better. She then moved that hand around and under the beautiful woman and began stroking her woman hood in time with the strokes she was giving her.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas Faireriver

Pocahontas Faireriver

PostSubject: Re: The Library is, apparently, not only for reading (Tag: Fiona)   The Library is, apparently, not only for reading (Tag: Fiona) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 11:41 am

Pocahontas moaned as Fiona stroked her and massaged her breasts.

After a moment, Pocahontas pinned Fiona to the table and hovered of her for a moment, her long black hair draping down like a curtain.

Pocahontas moved her lips to Fiona's lips, before trailing them down her neck. She hovered over her body as she moved down to the woman's skirt.

With her teeth, Pocahontas pulled Fiona's panties down, just enough for Poca to get her lips and tongue into Fi's womanhood to lick, kiss, and suck.
Back to top Go down
Fiona Regan-Parker

Fiona Regan-Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Library is, apparently, not only for reading (Tag: Fiona)   The Library is, apparently, not only for reading (Tag: Fiona) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 11:58 am

Fiona moaned and grinned up at Poca when she was pinned down. It had been so long since she was taken like this.

She wanted to cry out when Poca began licking at her hot core. But she held it in biting her lower lip. "Oh god yes." She pushed her underwear down past her knees and opened her legs wide as she could. "It's been so long yes." She moaned as she grabbed the young girls head running her fingers through her dark hair.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas Faireriver

Pocahontas Faireriver

PostSubject: Re: The Library is, apparently, not only for reading (Tag: Fiona)   The Library is, apparently, not only for reading (Tag: Fiona) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:10 pm

Pocahontas slipped her hands up Fiona's shirt as she continued to lick her womanhood.

She rubbed her hands on Fiona's stomach and breasts. She nibbled softly on Fiona's womanhood, before licking her, enjoying her taste.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Library is, apparently, not only for reading (Tag: Fiona)   The Library is, apparently, not only for reading (Tag: Fiona) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Library is, apparently, not only for reading (Tag: Fiona)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next