Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Miranda's bored! :)

Go down 
+3
Akasha Wynters
Leroy Eliton
Miranda Melgrove
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

Miranda's bored! :) Empty
PostSubject: Miranda's bored! :)   Miranda's bored! :) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 11:01 am

Anybody up for a chat with or plotting with Miranda? Smile
She doesn't have enough peeps in her life!

Student likes: Evaine, Emily, Maggie, Akasha
Student dislikes: Leroy
Teacher friends: Sitka, Neige, Belle, Eli, Jayden?
Teacher dislikes: Raphael Blanchard

Last edited by Miranda Melgrove on Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: Miranda's bored! :)   Miranda's bored! :) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 11:52 am

Student diss like for leroy XDD
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: Miranda's bored! :)   Miranda's bored! :) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 11:56 am

baha! This is true. But Miranda can't openly dislike him. She'd probably just try and ignore leroy as much as possible to avoid a conflict.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Miranda's bored! :)   Miranda's bored! :) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 11:58 am

Even though they haven't met, I can totally see Belle, Jayden, and Miranda being a friendship trio.
Only if you want, of course Smile
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Miranda's bored! :)   Miranda's bored! :) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 12:07 pm

Own... Emily likes Miranda too!! ^^
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: Miranda's bored! :)   Miranda's bored! :) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 12:09 pm

totally!! Miranda would be completely fascinated by Akasha as she is a different "magical" creature! I can kinda see Akasha getting a little annoyed with her curiosity, in a friendly way. Smile What do you think? Perhaps the three of them should get togetehr so we can feel this out!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miranda's bored! :)   Miranda's bored! :) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 12:34 pm

So, Eli and Miranda seem to have an "anti-social" connection. Neither really likes to be around other people, if I got that information from our thread right? xD

So, I'm hoping she has a little liking to Eli <3

edit; not logged in to Eli

And Jason... I just don't even know
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Miranda's bored! :)   Miranda's bored! :) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 12:54 pm

XD
So, a no to Jayden,but a yes to Akasha?
That's cool, she doesn't have any teachers that are especially fond of her Eli
Haha, yeah, I can see Akasha getting irritated by her curiosty, but still be polite about it.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: Miranda's bored! :)   Miranda's bored! :) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 2:08 pm

@Jason/Eli--> haha yes. they're really awkward around each other. at least that's what I got from our thread. Smile But ya, I think they respect each other and will grow to be friends!

@Akasha- idk how well she'd get along with Jayden, but i think the three of them together would get along well!
Is your character free?
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Miranda's bored! :)   Miranda's bored! :) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 3:10 pm

Free as in not in any threads?
Umm, Lemme think
Akasha is in 4 threads, though one of them is a challenge
Jayden is in 3, though one of them isn't being replied to, and one is about to end.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: Miranda's bored! :)   Miranda's bored! :) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 3:14 pm

oks! Smile well, Miranda's only in 2 right now i believe. Would you like to start one when you're free?
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Miranda's bored! :)   Miranda's bored! :) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 4:18 pm

Sure, right after I finish with these finals XD
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: Miranda's bored! :)   Miranda's bored! :) EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:07 pm

Miranda's looking for some new friends or enemies.... anyone around? Smile
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: Miranda's bored! :)   Miranda's bored! :) EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:26 pm

grace can come beat the crap out you if you want.

(why would anyone want that?)
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: Miranda's bored! :)   Miranda's bored! :) EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:30 pm

*gasp!*
Not sweet, innocent little Miranda!! Razz

I honestly can't think of a scenario with these two. They are just such polar opposites. And even if they DO get together, they're both SUPER guarded...Miranda would annoy the heck outta Grace. And Miranda would just be baffled and irritated at Grace's anger.

Although...both of them do share an intense loathing of all things death eater from having loved ones taken from them in front of their eyes....
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Corvus

Vanessa Corvus

PostSubject: Re: Miranda's bored! :)   Miranda's bored! :) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 1:00 am

Vanessa is a spiteful ghost who likes to throw things. I dunno if there's any way they would fit together.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: Miranda's bored! :)   Miranda's bored! :) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:23 am

hmmm....
they could actually have quite the interaction. Because Miranda's hiding this incredible anger. If Vanessa were to find out about Miranda's fiance being killed, she would probably try and goad her into becoming angry, especially since Miranda is so soft and kind.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Miranda's bored! :)   Miranda's bored! :) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:32 am

I like to RP with you again!!! Eva needs help!! poor girl feels lost and confused about things D: even with all her friends and lover? xD haha -huggles Jimmy- around her.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: Miranda's bored! :)   Miranda's bored! :) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 10:39 am

oks well I've opened up a thread. So anyone and everyone who wants to be up and about in the middle of the night feel free to come investigate a very vulnerable Miranda. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miranda's bored! :)   Miranda's bored! :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Miranda's bored! :)
Page 1 of 1