Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tea & Scones {Open}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

Tea & Scones {Open} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea & Scones {Open}   Tea & Scones {Open} - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 6:51 am

Todd mulled that one over. No, it wasn't broken. He imagined 'broken' would feel much worse than this, or at least different to some degree. "No," he finally decided. "But there is a potential heartbreaker I know. She may have cracked it a tad, but never on purpose. She's too kind. She'd never intentionally break anyone's heart, you know, and I would be powerless to blame her if she did. It's just...weird. Of course, it would be a pleasure to have my heart broken by her of all people, but the concept that letting anyone in is immediately choosing them as your heart's demise is a tough one to buy into."
Back to top Go down
Natalie McCutchen

Natalie McCutchen

PostSubject: Re: Tea & Scones {Open}   Tea & Scones {Open} - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 10:02 am

"I Find it interesting that you would find it 'A pleasure to have your heart broken' by this girl. I assume she very special if that is the case." Natalie commented, personally she couldn't understand how someone could want to have their heart broken by one specific person.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Tea & Scones {Open}   Tea & Scones {Open} - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 10:17 am

Todd furrowed his brow; that did sound backwards, but it was true "I mean...well, if anyone's going to break my heart, I'd want it to be her. Because she's worth it. Being in love with her and just being loved by her, even if it was for a short time, is worth however a broken heart might feel like...shit, that sounded really cheesy, didn't it?" He sighed, shaking his head and taking a swig of milk. "Sorry. I remember you saying your ambition is not to be a bartender who listens to guys moan about their love lives."
Back to top Go down
Natalie McCutchen

Natalie McCutchen

PostSubject: Re: Tea & Scones {Open}   Tea & Scones {Open} - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:15 am

Natalie laughed, "Its okay, thats a very sweet sentiment, I can only hope that she loves you as much as you clearly love her."
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Tea & Scones {Open}   Tea & Scones {Open} - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:40 am

"She did, I think. A long time ago," Todd murmured, then offered a smile. "Thanks, anyway - Natalie, right? - for letting me spew my sorrows all over the place. Might delay my explosion for another few hours."
Back to top Go down
Natalie McCutchen

Natalie McCutchen

PostSubject: Re: Tea & Scones {Open}   Tea & Scones {Open} - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:47 am

"Anytime," Natalie replied sincerely, Todd seemed like a genuinely pleasant character and for some reason she just couldn't stop herself from trying to comfort people...even if she just should leave well enough alone.

"I'm easy enough to find if you need me to play bartender again," She said with a smile before flipping her textbook back open.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Tea & Scones {Open}   Tea & Scones {Open} - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 1:07 pm

Todd smiled, nodding as he stood and replaced the left over crackers. He drained his cup and placed it in the sink. "Bye, then, Natalie. Happy studying," he called over his shoulder as he wandered back upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tea & Scones {Open}   Tea & Scones {Open} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tea & Scones {Open}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2